Rev. Rosie's Unforgettable CA Weddings Reviews

Rev. Rosie's Unforgettable CA Weddings 3
Rev. Rosie's Unforgettable CA Weddings 4
Rev. Rosie's Unforgettable CA Weddings 5

Marilyn · Married on 09/21/2013

I needed to start my wedding an hour later, and Rosie had no problem staying that additional hour.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Service aspect was great and the officiant truly cared to make the day special for us by keeping in touch and helping us plan an agenda.

Sent on 07/24/2013

patricia · Married on 05/25/2013

Rosie was very helpful and went above and beyond. She was very informative in terms of the various kinds of ceremonies and was instrumental in helping us customize our ceremony to fit us as a couple. She was very approachable before and after the ceremony and made us feel like we can come to her for any questions regarding any aspect of the wedding/ marriage process. We had a beautiful bilingual wedding and I definitely recommend Rosie!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Christy · Married on 05/04/2013

Rosie was absolutely the best for our wedding. My husband and I couldn't have asked for better. She's calm, professional and fun :) she was so helpful. We weren't sure about a lot of things (not just about the wedding process and the ceremony but also decorations and dresses) and she was sooooo helpful :) I just cant say enough good things but Rosie really helped make our wedding day special.

♥ Christy and Victor Godoy

Sent on 05/18/2013
  • O

omar · Married on 04/27/2013

Nos gusto mucho el servicio y seriedad en Su estupendo trabajo gracias Omar y vicky

Sent on 05/12/2013

Norma · Married on 04/27/2013

We were pleased to have Rosie, as the officient in our wedding she is very meticulas with every detail, that I could of missed. We would definitly recommend her and or use her services for any other family member or friends. Thank you Rosie for a wonderfull and memorable Day!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Rosie was great! Very easy to work with even though we didn't get the opportunity to meet in person before the rehearsal. She was prompt to respond via email and open to our personalization of the ceremony. She was at the ceremony and rehearsal early to make sure everything was going as planned. Everyone thought it was perfect. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Cindy · Married on 09/15/2012

Great service! Very warm and inviting.

Sent on 10/08/2012

karina · Married on 08/25/2012

Rev. Rosie is a great offciant she is a very sweet and honest person very down to earth she made us feel like we knew her for many years. I got to know Rev. Rosie on a more personal level and she is great all around. For the wedding she was on time and since day 1 she kept constant communication with us and guided us on how to get the marriage license and made things much easier and simpler. With Rev. Rosie your wedding will defenitely be as personalized as much as you want. She is very flexible and so easy to work with and she is very knowledgable of many things we absolutely loved that about her. Her prices are also very reasonable. On the day of the wedding Rev. Rosie's daughter gave birth to her 1st child and Rev. Rosie being a woman of her word she kept her promise and was still the officiant for our wedding she did not cancel on us last min, no one else would do that so i thank her very much for all she did and for making the wedding day that much more beautiful and special. I highly recommend Rev. Rosie she truly is one of a kind.
    -Karina

Sent on 08/28/2012

Karmina · Married on 08/18/2012

I feel extremely lucky I found Rosie. She was amazing. Our ceremony was conducted beautifully and we felt very special. I would highly recommend Rosie she is wonderful and very helpful. She even helped us answering some questions regarding the dreadful paper work post-wedding. Thank you so much Rosie!!

Me siento extremadamente agradecida y afortunada de haber encontrado a Rosie. Ella es extraordianriay condujo nuestras ceremonia de una manera hermosa haciendonos sentir muy especial. La recomiendo altamente porque ella es una excelente ministra que siempre esta presta ayudar. Nos ayudo mucho contestando preguntas que teniamos acerca de todos los papeleos que se tienen que tramitar despues de la ceremonia. Muchsimas gracias Rosie!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Tom · Married on 07/28/2012

My Fiancee Martha and I wanted to celebrate our wedding in English and Spanish so that our Family from the USA and Mexico could enjoy the Ceremony more fully. Reverend Rosie guided us skillfully through the preparation of our vows while providing fun options that added to the joy of the day. We highly recommend Rosie to anyone who wishes their Wedding to be the perfect bilingual celebration.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Rosie was very accomodating to our needs, in that we needed a bilingual ceremony that was both beautiful and meaningful. Rosie delivered exactly that. She helped my groom through his nerves and was there for both uf us every step of the way.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Mr. & Mrs. · Married on 07/08/2012

Rosie is amazing!!! Before our wedding day, I had many questions and concerns to ask. Rosie knew how to clearly explain and answer each of our questions to make us feel comfortable and at ease. On our big day, she dedicated time to making sure all of the small details were put together and ensure that our ceremony would be perfect. Thank you again Rosie for making my ceremony so memorable!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Marianna · Married on 05/18/2012

Hello future Brides,

I would like to start off by saying that Rosie was an amazing officiant. Since the fisrt day my husband and I contacted her till our wedding day, Rosie was there for us. She answered all our questions and was always in contact with us. She recited the most beautiful words and recommended differenent approaches for the ceremony.

My husband and I are both Catholics and therefore we felt we couldn't incorporate our religious beliefs and rituals in an outdoor ceremony. Rosie made it happen for us and it worked out great. I recommend Rosie to couples that are looking for someone bilingual and open minded to whatever your religious or non-religious beliefs are. She is very polite, sweet and thoughtful.

Love,
    Mr. & Mrs. Ricardo & Marianna Aguilera

We love you Rosie for making our day special.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Patricia And Karina · Married on 04/28/2012

Wow what can I say about this amazing woman.. My wife and I came to her only 1 1/2 month before our big wedding ceremony when we found out the person who was suppose to do it was no longer available.. Can you imagine as a bride how devastating that must be.. well I had some searching to do and I remembered the reviews of a Officiant named Rosie that I had bookmarked. I called her and she responded very quick. A few days later my wife and I met with Rosie and told us what she had to offer and blew out minds. She never pressured us but we were ready to sign and we did!! We decided to have a Gay Religious Bilingual Wedding and she gave it all to us. We emailed a few times a week and she even helped my wife and I with our vows individually. She Made our dream wedding come true and we Thank Rosie with all of our heart!!

Sent on 05/08/2012
  • W

Wily · Married on 04/14/2012

Everything went so well and i am glad to find a great person like Rosie. We didn't even do any rehearsal and the ceremony was done perfect, simple as how my wife and I wanted. Thank you again, Rosie for everything. You are very helpful, thoughtful, kind, and professional at what you do. Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Eunice · Married on 03/31/2012

Rosie was great in all aspects. She help out with all the fine details & made us feel comfortable! She made our wedding one of a kind!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Marie · Married on 02/04/2012

Mi Esposo y yo muy extra contentos que nos hizo nuestra ceremonia todo estubo muy muy bonito muchas gracias :D

Sent on 03/05/2012

Rev. Rosie's Unforgettable CA Weddings's reply:

Mil gracias, fue un placer. Rosie

Beatriz · Married on 01/15/2012

Rosie was simply terrific in every aspect of our wedding ceremony. She guided us through the planning from the beginning with her knowledge and caring attitude. When our wedding day arrived Rosie was well prepared and conducted our ceremony elegantly. Our family and friends were extremely complimentary of her officiating. Rosie, although very competent and experienced, was flexible and accommodated our personal preferences. We highly recommend Rosie!

Sent on 01/26/2012

esther · Married on 11/12/2011

we had a amazing ceremony,it was vary professional...we couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Rev. Rosie's Unforgettable CA Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I was honor to performed your ceremony.
    Regards, Rosie

Lizette · Married on 08/20/2011

As the Owner Of WithThis Ring I Thee Wed a Wedding and Event planning Business I was very happy with Rosie's Services she was on time actually early she was dressed very profesionally and offered to help me and my staff with set up for my couples Ceremony I would recomend her any time any more questions feel free to email me at withthisringitheewed08@yahoo.com or call me 626 246-4774 Lizette Luna

Sent on 08/29/2011

Rev. Rosie's Unforgettable CA Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you at our COUPLES wedding.
    I'm looking forward seeing you soon at other events. Regards, Rosie

Patty · Married on 08/13/2011

Rosie went above and beyond for me. She was patient with me when I ran late for our appointment. She had great suggestions to make my ceremony suited to fit me and my husband. The day of my wedding, she was an hour early and helped to solve a couple problems we were having with the microphone and musicians. She is so professional and I'm so thankful for everything she did!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Rev. Rosie's Unforgettable CA Weddings's reply:

I was very glad to be able to help with a few issues because what was IMPORTANT was that you, your family and friends would have an unforgettable event.
    I was honor to officiate your wedding and I'm so glad you both like it.
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Warm regards, Rosie
  • W

Wilma · Married on 07/30/2011

Rosie is a GREAT wedding officiant she worked with us through out the whole process and created a great ceremony speech like we wanted to! she is ready to listen and adjust to your needs, she was very punctual and so willing to do the job! we where very happy with the ceremony we had!

Sent on 09/01/2011

crystal · Married on 06/18/2011

The day of my wedding was perfect, and what made it that way was the fact the Rosie let us pick and choose what vows we wanted to help express to our families what our let meant to us. Very help when it came down to quickley helping us put our ceremony together, cause we really had not done a run through, but with her help everything was beautiful and perfect. Rosie i really cannot thank you enough.

crystal

Sent on 08/30/2011

Riley · Married on 05/07/2011

My husband I were recently married and we couldn’t be happier with our choice to go with Rev Rosie! Rosie was very accommodating to our requests and was also able to provide us with some great suggestions that we implemented for our ceremony. Rosie was easy to work with, had an incredibly positive and fun attitude, and made our wedding ceremony complete. I would highly recommend Rosie to all those seeking an officiant!

Sent on 09/09/2011