CA Weddings by Rev. Rosie (Bilingual-Hablo Español) Reviews

80 | Diamond Bar, CA

80 Reviews for CA Weddings by Rev. Rosie (Bilingual-Hablo Español)

80 CA Weddings by Rev. Rosie (Bilingual-Hablo Español) Reviews
  • christina

christina · Married on 06/16/2018

Book her ASAP Rosie you are an amazing women. I am so blessed to have had u as my offciant. .. Gracias por todo

Yadira · Married on 05/26/2018

We were very fortunate to get Rosie as our officiant for our wedding. From the very beginning she was available when you needed her, she gave great suggestions, she made sure our ceremony was the way we wanted it to be and she made me feel at ease. I would definitely hear from her that same day if I had any questions. We absolutely loved her. Our ceremony was beautiful all thanks to her and I couldn't have picked a better officiant.

I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant.

Katy · Married on 05/19/2018

Rosie was absolutely attentive, and our ceremony went beautifully! I was a few minutes late because my bouquet was left at home. I started to panic and thought that my coordinator and Rosie would be panicked as well and it was the total opposite. She made me feel calm when she said everything was okay. She allowed us to customize our ceremony and add our own words . Most of my guest told us how beautiful the ceremony went . I am so thankful I found her. We highly recommend her ! Thank you Rosie !

Yahaira · Married on 03/24/2018

Rosie was absolutely amazing. She added every single element I wanted in my ceremony along with great suggestions like our flower ceremony for our moms. It was short and sweet and just perfect. Bi-lingual too. Thank you Rosie.

Josie · Married on 10/19/2017

Future couples, sit back and relax......you have nothing to worry about on your wedding day, Rosie is the best! Rosie is a caring, loving, professional officiant who made our ceremony even more magical and beautiful then we could have ever imagined! Rosie helped us coordinate our small intimate wedding in Oahu, Hawaii in October and she was amazing. This was a destination wedding for us so we could not have imagined everything coming off as smoothly as it did without her assistance. She made sure that all of the details were taken care of and we had to worry about nothing on our special day. She was very accommodating and had the greatest suggestions for us. Thank you Rosie! You are a glimmer of sunshine and we will forever be grateful for our DREAM WEDDING and #BestDayEver!!!!, Josie and Charlie

CA Weddings by Rev. Rosie (Bilingual-Hablo Español) 2
    CA Weddings by Rev. Rosie (Bilingual-Hablo Español) 3

Christina · Married on 10/06/2017

Rosie is very responsive and attentive to your ceremony and details of the planning phases! She answered my many questions and listened to my requests. She was also available for the rehearsal and helped coordinate that!

Rebecca · Married on 08/12/2017

Rosie was such a pleasure to have as our offciant for our wedding. We had a bilingual ceremony & my parents loved the way she spoke. She was always willing to offer her services & answered all of our questions. We were very happy with our ceremony. I was a bit concerned on the length of the ceremony because it was bilingual, but Rosie was able to get us though it very promptly. I definitely recommend Rosie especially if you want to incorporate any traditional religous aspects to your wedding.

Marcela · Married on 06/03/2017

This experience was wonderful! My husband and I love how comfortable Rosie made us feel. The ceremony was beyond beautiful, we will never forget our special day!!!

Erika · Married on 05/28/2017

Rosie Reed is a great Officiant, she was on top of everything and was very helpful. She would answer ALL of my questions. I highly recommend Rosie especially she is bilingual.

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

Rosie was An angel or ceremony was beautiful thanks to her she made me and my family feel so comfortable, such a nice soul and positive attitude. Whenever I needed a question answer she was always available, thank you again so much for making our day so special.

Daisy · Married on 05/26/2017

Rosie was everything we wanted and more! From our first meeting, we loved her. She's sweet, welcoming, and very professional. It's obvious that she knows what she's doing and is always open to answer any questions! Rosie is also very responsive. She constantly responded to my emails in a timely manner, which I thought was very helpful. Our ceremony was a dream come true! THANK YOU SO MUCH ROSIE!

Beverly · Married on 05/06/2017

When I first met Rev. Rosie to go over my ideas for my wedding ceremony, my husband and I were so comfortable and at ease with her.

Rev. Rosie is one of the warmest people you will meet. I knew instantly, I would be glad to have her for my big day. During our Wedding this past May 6, 2017, it started getting windy with some rain during my outdoor ceremony. We tried to do a Unity Candle but couldn't successfully light it.

Rev. Rosie's experience and professionalism was able to work through our ceremony with such fluidity and precision while bringing light and humor to the entire experience. She was able to skip the unity candle and focused my husband and I in moving forward with the ceremony. All my guests said that the ceremony was beautiful. I will always appreciate and have a fond memories of what Rev. Rosie did for me and my husband during our ceremony. Everything she did for us during the ceremony was perfect despite all the mishaps. I'm so proud to have booked Rev. Rosie.

Thank You for all that you did for Sergio and I. :)

David · Married on 04/22/2017

Rosie is a gem! Especially if you are looking for someone to do a bilingual ceremony, this lady knows her stuff. From the second you hire her, you can rest assured that everything will be taken care of timely, professional, the way you want, with love, care and expertise.
    Our service was completely customized, fully bilingual, we had no wedding planner, had limited time to rehearse the day of Ceremony, had many people involved in the ceremony who had never seen it, and had a large wedding party that couldn't all be present at same time.
    Yet Rosie showed up early as promised and seemed to descend on us all with order and calm. She organized and somehow managed a rehearsal and made sure those absent were briefed as she could get to each. All the while she managed to get what was needed and fit the pieces together, as well as continually reassure us that everything was fine and would be beautiful the way we wanted it. She was so RIGHT! Everything came together and We had the ceremony WE had envisioned... it was completely OURS and so beautiful.
    Thank you Rosie for taking such good care of us, our families and friends...You are a kind soul that holds a special place in our hearts.

• Blair

Blair · Married on 11/19/2016

Great and Fun Officiant for our wedding!

Julie · Married on 11/19/2016

Reverend Rosie officiated at our 25th anniversary vow renewal in December. From our first meeting we adored her. She took time to interview us and wrote a personalized bilingual ceremony that included our grown children that was very touching. She came to our home and performed the ceremony in our backyard. She arrived very early to be sure everything was ready and helped to calm last minute nerves. As often happens, there were some last minute hitches on our part, but throughout it all, Rosie was professional, patient and overall just a calm, caring presence. She recommended the sand ceremony as a symbolic gesture unifying our family, which went beautifully. I highly recommend Rosie to anyone looking for a minister.

Laura · Married on 10/21/2016

Rosie is absolutely amazing and was such a pleasure to work with! It was very important for our families to have a bilingual officiant and Rosie went above and beyond. She made our day so special and the way that the she put our whole ceremony together so nicely truly made it memorable. Thank you Rosie for everything!

Cristina · Married on 10/14/2016

Rosie was great! She was professional and was willing to personalize our ceremony. She was also easy to get ahold of which made the process stress free. Everyone loved the ceremony!

I fell in love with Rosie the first time we met her. She is super sweet and walks you through the whole process. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She is in constant communication up until the day of the wedding. She wrote a beautiful ceremony; it was exactly what we asked for and even better than what we had in mind. Our ceremony was bilingual, but the majority was in Spanish. Our families loved the way she delivered the ceremony.

Rocky · Married on 05/29/2016

Rosie was such an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so helpful in adapting to our busy schedules. Her professionalism and genuine caring personality meant all the world to us. So glad we had Rosie as our officiant.

stephon · Married on 05/28/2016

Can't say enough positive things about Rosie, from the moment my wife (then fiancee) and I met Rosie in person, to the morning of her presiding over our ceremony - Rosie was a consummate professional who put both of our minds at ease. Rosie literally took care of everything from A - Z for us, and also suggested a special segment during our ceremony, for our Mothers - that was a surefire hit! Do not hesitate to contact Rosie, you will be in good hands! Thank you again for making our day so special Rosie!

Dariela · Married on 04/22/2016

Rosie was amazing all along the way!! Very friendly and very helpful!! Our ceremony was very nice, simple, and short just as we wanted. Would definitely recommend Rosie to anyone! She will help you with any questions you may have. We met with her a couple times and we were given all the information we needed and did a little rehearsal of the ceremony as well, which was great so we knew what to expect.

YEZMIN · Married on 04/03/2016

We had a beautiful religious wedding thanks to Rosie.
    Rosie, we would like to thank you for all your patience, care and support during this process. Our family and friends were so happy with our ceremony.
    Yezmin & Stephen

NORMA · Married on 03/25/2016

we chose Rosie for our special day! From the day we met, we could see how professional she was. As a Hispanic couple we had a lot of people who spoke Spanish but we weren't too sure about a bilingual ceremony! But we went for it and it was absolutely beautiful! It flowed so beautifully and impressed everyone. I wish I could experience this day again and again and again! And Rosie just made it that much more perfect! Thank you Rosie for all you do! You were amazing. Norma and Andrew

Darren · Married on 03/24/2016

Organising a wedding in California when you live in England is fairly stressful to say the least, especially when you want to get married on a whale watching catamaran on the Pacific Ocean. Rev. Rosie definitely made it all worthwhile, not only was she professional, she was incredibly accommodating to our unusual and specific situation and personalised the ceremony perfectly. Our wedding photos are a testimony to the joy of a bride, a groom, an Officiant and guests smiling non-stop throughout a wonderful day. Rev. Rosie is amazing!
    Darren and Chet.