C4 Event Group Reviews

C4 Event Group 3
C4 Event Group 4

Mario · Married on 04/22/2018

Deanne · Married on 04/22/2018

C4 was amazing @ our daughters christening PJ was great!! Highly recommend for any event

Mario · event on 04/21/2018

C4 was top notch as always. DJ Anthony set the tone for the party and was very professional. Will definitely use them for future parties.

Joseph · Married on 04/21/2018

Our entertainer PJ was great and made the my daughters Christening a unbelievable experience for my self and all of my guests . Highly Recommended

Michael · Married on 04/21/2018

The DJ played all types of music and had everyone dancing. I received many compliments from my guest about the music. I highly recommend hiring PJ for your next event.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Claudia · Married on 04/20/2018

We had a very good experience with or DJ. He was very attentive with everything we answered and was very responsible and on top of things.

nicole · Married on 03/03/2018

Chris and C4 Event Group is your one stop shop if you are looking to throw the best event. Professionalism is an understatement when it comes to Chris LiConti. He will bend over backwards to meet all of your wildest dreams. My husband and I hired Chris and C4 for our wedding entertainment. Their set up was a jaw dropper, to say the least. They assembled a booth and stage using LED blocks. The lights coordinated with the music to boot. Guests are still raving about it. It was incredible. Chris also provided a drummer and a state of the art “photo booth”. It was the best set up I have seen at the wedding...tasteful and a fun experience. It wasn’t a bulky booth that was an eye sore in the back of the room. As for the music, it was well rounded for guests and arranged perfectly to keep everyone dancing the entire night. No one wanted to leave the dance floor. People lost their minds when the doors to our wedding reception opened to an after party. Chris had an entire second set up of equipment ready to go. That was impressive. Whatever we threw at Chris, he was going to make happen. He treats every wedding as if it was his own. That is a rare quality that you cannot find in these other “wedding factory” deejay companies. I would recommend C4 a million times over. I want to throw another party just to hire them again.

Sent on 05/08/2018

MariElena · Married on 02/16/2018

C4 entertainment was great from beginning to end !! My guests couldn’t stop talking about the great music and entertainment. The robots were an amazing touch !! Thank you Chris and peejay for doing an amazing job and giving us a perfect wedding

Sent on 03/03/2018

Karen · event on 01/13/2018

I definitely recommend using C4 Event Group. I've been to a wedding they played and recently had them for my daughter's Sweet 16. They tailored the music to her liking and the light show was fantastic!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Theresa · Married on 12/09/2017

I knew I was making the right decision when I signed a contract with PJ, to have C4 event groups provide the entertainment for my wedding. I recently got married on December 10th, 2017 and the dance floor was packed from beginning to end. The whole staff was dressed professionally, friendly, and overall so wonderful to work with. They were all genuinely happy for my husband and I, that it felt as if they were part of our family. They took requests from guests (and 4 year old kids! Lol) and did every single thing with a smile. They created a beautiful photo montage that was personalized, touching and brought tears to our eyes. We had a special entrance, where my husband and i came in with personalized hockey jersey, to my husbands favorite teams goal song. They had the teams mascot on the screens, and make the room feel like a hockey game for the time of our entrance. It was truly everything we could have imagined. The photo booth was amazing. Easy to use, discreet, and what better than getting the pictures sent to your own cellphone just by typing in the phone number? All of our guests raves about our wedding and I couldn’t have been happier with how perfect they made my day. For any future events, I wouldn’t hesitate to go with anyone else! We love you guys, thank you so much for helping make our dreams and visions come true!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    C4 Event Group 5

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2017

My husband and I were married on November 24, 2017. We used C4 Event Group as our DJ and entertainment and had Chris and Mike Liconti as our DJ and MC and Oh My God I cannot say enough about them! My wedding was incredible because of them! They are not only DJs, but true entertainers. Companies like this are extremely hard to come by! Their professionalism and talent far surpasses the rest. They made everything simple and fun. From the start, I shared with them that I would not like any lag time and I would like the music to continue all night. And boy did they deliver! My dance floor was jam packed all night. From the moment first dances were over, the party began and my guests were up and dancing. They played every genre of music to appeal to all ages and everyone was nonstop dancing. There was never more than a handful of people sitting down. We had so many people coming up to us raving about our djs. They truly made our wedding memorable and enjoyable. I could not have asked for a more perfect day and I could not have picked a more perfect DJ company. Any time we need a DJ, we will not be looking any further than C4 Event Group! C4 my husband and I truly thank you for making our wedding a dream come true! Xoxo Nicole & Joseph

Sent on 12/13/2017

Marissa · Married on 11/11/2017

if you are looking for the BEST, you need to give these guys a call! From our first interaction, until after the wedding, Chris and his team did not stop going above and beyond. Chris, Michael and the rest of the crew had the crowd going all night, played the best music, offered great screens and a classy setup, from beginning to end did not stop working their a**es off !! We also used them for our ceremony music .. Thanks so much again, you guys are awesome !!! Love Marissa & Michael xo

Sent on 11/20/2017
    C4 Event Group 6

angela · Married on 11/03/2017

C4 Event Group is hands down the best! My husband and I used them for both our engagement party and our wedding and people are still to this day are talking about how amazing the music was. We used their service of a photo booth, a tv wall which was amazing, lighting, and giant LOVE letters.

C4 Event Group 7
    C4 Event Group 8

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2017

I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing out wedding was and this company had a lot to do with it! Mike, Chris and everyone else there that evening were absolutely amazing. They made the process a few days before our wedding so simple! Anything we asked for, they delivered! They were able to customize our enterence songs for our entire bridal party, which had some interesting ideas and songs! The photo booth they provided was great and I loved the fact I was able to get copies of all the photos on their blog! I highly recommend them. Our wedding was almost 3 weeks ago and all my guests that evening keep saying how great the music was. Book C4, trust me, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Arthur · Married on 10/06/2017

The C4 team helped plan out the perfect day we could ever ask for! From start to finish they had the place rocking and guests are still talking about how great our DJ was.

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Tinamarie

Tinamarie · Married on 09/29/2017

There are not enough words to express how grateful my husband and I are for the AMAZING job PJ & Mike did as deejay's for our wedding!! Almost a month later and we are still getting calls from our guests about the great time they had with the amount of dancing they did!! All night long our dance floor was rocking and we couldn't have asked for a better vibe. There was nothing else more important to us than the music for our crowd and they completely exceeded our already high expectations!!! THANK YOU GUYS!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Mike and Chris were amazing. From booking with them to the day of, everything was perfect. They are both very professional, easy to talk to , experienced, and down to earth. At the wedding, they played all the sets we wanted and got everyone up on that dance floor- including my husband who never dances! My mother-in-law had never seen her son dance until our wedding night. She couldn't believe it. I saw empty tables all night because everyone was dancing and having a great time ! I even got texts days after my wedding asking me who my djs were. The guys even went over and beyond to create me two -1 minute montage clips highlighting everyone on the dance floor throughout the night. It was so unexpected and I was so grateful to have that because our videographer didn't do a same day edit. I was so happy to be able to have a little snip it of the night ! I can't wait for us to have another party-not as grand as a wedding of course lol just so we can hire them again !! It was our best day ever.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Thomas · Married on 09/08/2017

I cannot praise enough the work , commitment and amazing music they played all night long . They had the ENTIRE party especially me and my wife on the dance floor from beginning to end . I still have people months later saying how amazing the wedding was and how their feet hurt for days after cause they danced non stop . I would highly recommend C4 Event group for any party but especially a wedding !!! Still can’t thank them enough !! You guys were the best

Sent on 10/24/2017

Victoria · event on 08/25/2017

I used c4 for my block party people are still asking who the dj was! Everyone loved them!

Victoria · event on 08/18/2017

I used c4 for my daughters first birthday for dj, kids activities, water slides, and bar. Chris is always a pleasure, Always accommodating to my party needs ,professional and a great person to work with! Definitly the best around for all you party needs!

Krystie · Married on 05/12/2017

I hired c4 event for my Brooklyn May 2017 wedding and I could not have picked a better dj. Sal was amazing from day one. He helped me think through things that I didn't think of such as lighting, decor, timelines etc. They really know what they are doing. He showed me everything they offer and gave me different options that would work within my budget. We used them for dj, uplighting and Photo Booth. Michael was my mc and he was great! So friendly and professional. The music was great and everyone was dancing all night long. My guests just kept raving how good the music was. Staff handled everything. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Marcella · Married on 05/07/2017

Thank you to Chris and his amazing team for making or Daughter Communion day complete. You did a wonderful job with everything! We are grateful to have had you as our DJ/MC... Photobooth was also a Hit! Everyone Was calling and ranting about our Party ...Thanks for putting up with me and my craziness....

Sent on 05/24/2017

I do not enough great things to say about C4 Event Group. They made our day absolutely amazing with no stress or any extra effort from us. From the minute we met with them, we 100% trusted them with our special day. They listened and understood exactly what we wanted and we could not be happier! Everyone is still talking about the music, lighting and all of the extra special effects we had. The dance floor was literally filled the entire night!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better or more amazing entertainment group. Their level of commitment to their clients is unbelievable . They even went so far as to custom spray gold chairs for us.
    Our family and friends did not leave the dance floor all night. The crew also made sure to check on us to ensure we were happy with everything through the night. They truly made me and my husband feel like king and queen. We could never thank them enough.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Nicole ·

Excellent!

Another amazing party with Anthony! Have asked him a few times already to DJ my parties and will not use anyone else. Would highly recommend! He is so accommodating and just wants to make sure you have the best party experience possible. Looking forward to the next one!

Sent on 05/06/2019