C4 Event Group Reviews

C4 Event Group 3
C4 Event Group 4

David · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Great dj/mc

C4 made our engagement party exceptional. Great mix of music and MCing ability at a very competitive rate. Andrew really made our night special.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Ttorres · Married on 05/11/2019

Far exceeded my expectations

PJ was phenomenal! He deejayed my event and everyone had a blast. The dance floor was always full. He was very easy to work with and spent the time to discuss how everything worked and to understand what I really wanted. In fact, during my party someone had complemented me on my choice and asked him for his card for an upcoming event!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 04/27/2019

C4 is by far the BEST DJ and entertainment company there is!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Alexandra Beshara · Married on 04/27/2019

Best in the business

My husband and I used C4 DeeJay for our wedding this past Saturday and we couldn’t be happier!! PJ was our dj and he was amazing the dance floor was packed all night! My guests are still calling me and raving about how great they were!! So glad we hired them for our special day! Will definitely be using them for future events!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Britany

Britany Smith · Married on 04/13/2019

Slevin Wedding

We used C4 DeeJays for both our engagement party and wedding and they were fabulous both times. They are highly professional and know exactly how to get the crowd going. We used Chris for our MC and Mike for our DJ and they made our day everything we dreamed of and more. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and no one sat down once not even during dinner. Our guests are still taking about our great the music and entertainment was and its because of C4 DeeJays. I loved them and highly recommend using them.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Katie

Katie Burgess · Married on 04/13/2019

PJ the DJ!

C4 event group is the best! I was referred to PJ by my cousin who has used his DJ services numerous times. I hired him for my fiance's 30th birthday party and the outcome was above my expectations. He played great music and everyone loved him. It was so perfect that I didn't even have to question who I wanted for my engagement party. The engagement party required more detailed planning and PJ was a delight to work with the entire time. Any time I had any questions he answered immediately. Not only was the music good the uplighting was beautiful too. We also had a photo booth which PJ custom made a template for. He used the party colors and it looked great. C4 event group goes above and beyond and the price was very reasonable. Do not hesitate to hire them for any event. I can't wait to have them for my wedding!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Dani · Married on 01/19/2019

Wow!! They are the BEST!

I used C4 for my husband’s 40th birthday and let me tell you, they were awesome! Anthony rocked the party and everyone was raving about the music. I would recommend them and will be using them for every party I have! Not to mention the photo booth was awesome and the perfect touch. Thanks C4 for making our party a memorable one!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Kim

Kim Caleca · Married on 11/24/2018

The best DJ in the business

If your planning a wedding or any type of event, look no further. PJ and his crew at C4 absolutely blew my fiancé and I, and all of our guest away. Not only were they really easy to work with, they were super professional as well. All of our friends and family were talking about how good the music and effects were after the wedding! I’ve never seen a dance floor so packed from start to finish! PJ did and excellent job getting everyone really into the party! With music and the DJ being one of the major parts of a event, where a good DJ can make or break a great wedding, i highly recommend PJ and C4.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Angela · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing Wedding thanks to c4

Where do I even begin to explain the experience with c4?! From the start- both Ox and Michael were so easy to work with. You say you need something and the answer is YES and they mean it. Our venue was not a typical wedding venue and that was not a problem for C4. Two floors, with two set ups was easily done. They handled the ceremony, introductions, first dances, cake cutting and all formalities. They also got all 220 of our guests off their seats before the guests even ate an appetizer! We moved downstairs and a restaurant space was transformed to a club. The lighting was everything! The music was unstoppable and unbeatable. Michael played everything we asked and more! Mixing songs on top of songs. Our guests have told us it was wedding of the century. We danced for hours and couldn’t get enough! If you are looking to have the time of your life, then book c4!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria Rocle · Married on 11/10/2018

C4 Brings the party!!

We used C4 for the first time at our engagement party. From the second we spoke to them on the phone, from meeting with them in person the experience was wonderful and easy. That was before the party! The day of the party we had Anthony as our DJ and Steven who did the lights. They were nothing but professional, accommodating and friendly. They spoke to you as if you hired one of your close friends to DJ at the party. They also took the time to get to know you and what you like when it comes to music as well. They actually listen to what you have to say. Anthony really played amazing music with unique mixes. You didn’t feel like you were ever flat lining on the dance floor. If it wasn’t for taking pictures or having to mingle with guests I would have danced to his mixes the whole time. I found myself cutting convos short so that I could run out to the dance floor more. Our guests really loved them as well, we had a lot of positive feed back. My fiancé and I already agreed before the night was over they are the ones we want for our wedding. No one can make you want to dance more then C4. I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Daniela Guerrero · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazingly perfect!

We used C4 for our wedding and they were simply amazing! They surpassed expectations and helped make our wedding better than we ever expected and dreamed it would be. Their professionalism is top notch. From the first meeting, Chris “Ox” welcomed us into the C4 family and treated us like family, never once did we feel like a client. If I reached out with a question, idea, request or even for an opinion, he answered me as if I was a member of his own family reaching out. Chris was also the MC the night of the wedding and kept the crowd going the entire night. Mike, was the DJ, basically he KILLED it! Like my husband said to him, he has an unbelievable talent and kicked butt the night of our wedding. We had blended cultures and Mike went above and beyond to accommodate both sides of the family. We received numerous phone calls, and test messages after our wedding about how amazing C4 was. We are still getting phone calls expressing how great the DJ was – no matter what age or what side of the family it was, basically everyone LOVED the music. People want us to throw another party. The wedding was over and people were still on the dance floor. Sal, thank you for everything you did with the lighting because it looked amazing! Also a big thank you to Little Chris for completing my night. The fireworks were ridiculous, and helped create phenomenal wedding photos. The photo booth - between the pictures and boomerangs it took, almost anyone who used it, including myself was obsessed with it. We never had a doubt and we were always at ease. Prior to the wedding, every time one of them asked us what we wanted, our response was “in C4 we trust” and we did just that, and it was the best move we made. A million thank yous for exceeding our expectations and making our wedding the best night of our lives!

Daniela & Joseph
    11.10.18

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Jaclynne

Jaclynne · Married on 11/03/2018

My Guests Won't Shut Up...

About how amazing my DJ was. Sal and the team at C4 turned my event from a wedding into a STANDOUT wedding. All my guests raved about the music (even the older ones), and I promise we were struggling to get people sitting down for food. And it's not just entertainment value, although it's worth mentioning that if you have an idea for your event, C4 can and will make it happen - you should hear some of the amazing ideas they brought to the table.

But like I said, it's not just about the music. On top of the amazing energy they brought to the room (and kept high all night), the C4 team also completely transformed the look of my event. They're both extremely knowledgeable and professional, but it feels like you're leaving the success of your day in the hand of friends. They cared about all the details, pivoted on a dime when needed, and always came with a solution to the table. Sal saw what we'd need for our wedding before we knew we even needed it. This team is like no other!! Thanks a ton, C4 - I'm so happy we trusted you with our most important day.

Sent on 11/28/2018

jess · Married on 11/03/2018

Dec. 1st Wedding

I highly recommend C 4 Event Group!! I could not have had a better wedding reception! I couldn’t believe how many complements I got! They got everyone dancing! Song after song it was a hit! Chris and Sal were on point! They were entertaining and professional. This was by far the best music entertainment I have ever experienced.The lighting also created an amazing atmosphere. Thank you so much guys!!! I couldn’t be happier! They really made my entire night memorable!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle D'onza · Married on 10/13/2018

Hands down the best of the best!

Anyone looking for an amazing, professional, acommidating, courteous and reasonably priced DJ, look no further than C4! They made my wedding a night i will truely never forget and i know i can say the same about my 210 guests who still can't stop talking about them. I spoke with Chris over the phone and through text numerous times to go over everything considering it was hard for myself and my husband to find time to meet with him. We met one time and everything was executed perfectly! Sal was by far the best MC. He had the crowd going like no other. PJ played every single request we had and didnt take a request from anyone without making sure it was okay with us first which I loved considering I'm such a control freak! If you're looking for someone to DJ your wedding, run don't walk to C4!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Our DJ was absolutely perfect !!!

I have known my DJ for a long time. I knew the minute I got engaged that only Chris would dedicate himself to making our wedding perfect. Chris goes above and beyond for his clients. All our guests were up and dancing. They raved about how well the music was being played and how great my DJ was. Chris worked with me to strategically plan out every part of our wedding. We even had a surprise dedication, to my now husband, from characters from Star Wars. Thank you so much for making everything so perfect for us. Love Yolanda n Matthew

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 09/28/2018

Best dj ever!

If you want your guests dancing all night long, C4 is a must !!! Music can make or break a wedding but with Mike as your DJ, you can’t go wrong !! He was beyond amazing- our guests were raving about the music and how they had the greatest time. Sal was our MC and kept the crowd going the entire night. He was incredible too! I can’t thank C4 enough for making our wedding the most memorable night of our lives!! Can’t forget Chris- who worked with us from day one to make sure we had everything we needed!! So easy to work with and made sure the night was perfect. Thank you guys !!!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle Richards · Married on 09/28/2018

Perfect- look no further!

We used C4 for our wedding and couldn't be happier with our decision! PJ had everyone dancing all night. He also made sure he waited for me to be in the room to play all the songs I loved and requested he play (which I really appreciated). When I found out my venue no longer permitted the use of indoor fireworks, PJ and Chris were so helpful with coming up wit alternatives to make my night just as special and entertaining. Thank you so much C4 for all your help through the entire process and making sure I wasn't stressed out.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Maria · Married on 09/21/2018

If we could give more than 5 stars we would. Any event you’re planning, don’t even think twice about which DJ to go with. These guys knocked our wedding out of the ballpark, and it wouldn’t have been the party it was without them.

PJ LiConti was by far the easiest to work with, and paid attention to every single detail without fail. Super accompdating, listened to exactly what we wanted, and delivered and executed beautifully, more than we could have ever imagined.

From the setup, to the photo booths, sparklers and props ..it was a fairytale to say the least. I can’t thank these guys enough!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Rosa · Married on 09/21/2018

My family has used this company a few times and every time they proved to us that it was definitely the best choice. PJ LiConti is the dj we use every time. He is AMAZING. We had my sister’s wedding this weekend and he had everyone, from grandparents to little cousins, out of their seats the entire time. He made sure to cater to whatever the couple wanted, as well as the guests. Whenever someone had a request, he played it right away. I highly recommend this company and PJ at your next party. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Kristina · Married on 08/11/2018

After 3 weeks of honeymoon bliss, we finally have the chance to properly thank the C4 family, but I don’t think we can ever put into words how thankful we truly are for everything they have done for us, not only on our wedding day, but throughout our planning process. Since my husband and I met through a DJ company and dance studio, music and lights were extremely important to us and thanks to the C4 team,
    no one will ever forget our wedding on 8.11.18. Hearing that your wedding “was the best wedding” they’ve ever been to just gives you a taste of what C4 executed that night. Chris “Ox”, thank you for listening to our questions and concerns. We never felt like a client but always felt like friends and you went above and beyond for us. Mike, we never had any doubt that you wouldn’t kill it but you CRUSHED it that night and had every single person in that room dancing till the very last song. People are still texting me how amazing the DJ was (young and old). Sal, thank you thank you, thank you for everything you did for us. Lights and set up were straight fire!!! Today, unique weddings don’t come along often but you all delivered and exceeded every expectation we ever had! We certainly danced our way to D’Augusta! Great music and even greater company. What more can we ask for? Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Xoxo, the New Mr. and Mrs. D’Augusta.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/01/2018

C4 was perfect. The dance floor was packed the whole night. There was no need to request songs because he knew what the crowd wanted. The music was perfect, we had a great time

Sent on 08/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2018

We hired C4 event group to DJ our wedding, and they were simply amazing!!! They fulfilled all of our MANY requests professionally, without a hitch or a hesitation. All of our guests danced all night long, and 3 weeks later we are still getting calls about how great our dj was! They read the crowd and kept them out on the dance floor better than any professional dj I have ever encountered. C4 helped us have the best night of our lives. They also made our planning easier by providing a photo booth, up-lighting, flat screen TVs for photos, as well as their outstanding music services. I highly recommend their services

Sent on 07/26/2018

Amy · Married on 06/16/2018

We used C4 for our wedding and they were amazing! They surpassed expectations and made it a memorable night. PJ & Chris are so personable that even our guests were coming up to us and complementing them! They played a great variety of dance music as well as everything else that we asked! They were great to work with from the beginning and it was a stress free experience, which is great when you’re planning a wedding! We highly recommend them and we can’t wait to plan another party so we can use them again!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Clarisa · event on 05/11/2018

Anthony you did an amazing job!! My daughter’s had a blast at her communion party! Everyone was entertained from the kids to the adults. Someone was on the dance floor at all times! Thanks again!! We will definitely be giving you a call for our next function.

Sent on 05/13/2018

VICTORIA · Married on 05/06/2018

I can’t say enough good things about these dj’s. They helped every step of the way and really helped keep the party going from beginning to the very end. I had a blended wedding of cultures and PJ went above and beyond to help accommodate both side of the families.

Sent on 05/07/2018