C Wenthur Photography Reviews

11 | Saint Paul, MN

11 Reviews for C Wenthur Photography

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2014

My (now) husband and I loved working with Carle for both our engagement and wedding pictures. She captured every aspect of our special day - and was the perfect mix of being hands on and blending in/going unnoticed. I have looked through our wedding pictures at least 5 times already - which is saying a lot because there are over 2,500!
    Carle was very accommodating and responsive every time I had a question or special request both before our wedding day, on our wedding day and even after.

I highly recommend working with Carle.

Lauren · Married on 06/07/2014

We used Carle for both our engagement and wedding photographer, and it definitely will not be the last time we use her as our photographer! Carle is the type of photographer that makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She understands how her vision aligns with what you are hoping to achieve during your photo session. Carle is very talented not only through the lens of the camera, but also graphically to enhance the photos and bring the entire experience together. We were more than pleased with how our engagement photos turned out and our wedding photos could not have been any better! We look forward to working with Carle again in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

• Duncan

Duncan · Married on 02/28/2014

Carle was GREAT to work with and was very professional. She was willing to work with us on a package that suited our needs and was so easy to talk to throughout the process, ensuring we got the shots we wanted and stayed on track with time.

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2013

I started looking for wedding photographers and it was a bit of a nightmare. There are just so many options and I had already met with three other wedding photographers... And then I met Carle. When I first met Carle, I instantly just felt a "click" when meeting with her and after seeing samples of her work-- I was really impressed and my first thought was that I really need her to be my wedding photographer! I was so lucky to have Carle as my wedding photographer. Everything went so smoothly and just--natural.

Lora · Married on 09/27/2012

Carle did a beautiful job of photographing our wedding and groom's dinner. She captured so many happy moments and little details of both days. Our wedding was 8 years ago, and I still absolutely love looking at the photos!

Tony · Married on 07/09/2004

Carle is the best! Her photography provided us a journal that recorded all of the wonderful moments from our big day.

• I

Ingrid · event on: 11/11/2012

Carle is great to work with. She helped even those uncomfortable with photos feel at ease, resulting in some great shots we will cherish for years.

Andrew · Married on 07/03/2010

Carle and her team did a fantastic job for our wedding. We've used her for other events as well - because she was was so great. We've recommended her to friends and family over time.

Additionally, she shot a ceremony for us in Italy - it was amazing and her pictures were a huge highlight.

Rachel · Married on 01/01/2013

We had Carle do some family portraits for us. They were just beautiful! She is flexible and creative and has such good ideas. We will use her again!

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2003

Carle's laid back style and eye for detail put this worrying bride at ease that nothing would be missed at my wedding. Nearly 10 years later, we still treasure our pictures.

Erin · Married on 08/02/2014

4.2

Carle is very flexible and traveled 2 hours to photograph our wedding and now we have beautiful memories of our day!