C&S First Class Steel Drums Entertainment Reviews

22 | Key West, FL

22 Reviews for C&S First Class Steel Drums Entertainment

22 C&S First Class Steel Drums Entertainment Reviews

Kate · Married on 05/07/2017

Courtney played at our cocktail hour at Hemingway Home and he was amazing! It was the perfect vibe for a Key West wedding and he is so talented. I was planning our wedding from London so needed to do almost everything via email and he was extremely accommodating and responsive. We even had to change some of the timings/venues in the months leading to the wedding and it was no problem. Loved having Courtney there...such a fun addition!!

Margo · Married on 03/26/2017

We hired Courtney for both our ceremony and our cocktail hour. Our guests were so pleased with the music he provided! It was not too loud or quiet or distracting during cocktail hour it was perfect for the setting. Also for the ceremony he was able to do all of the songs I asked him (I asked for marry you by Bruno mars which wasn't on his playlist). Courtney was great to work with!

Brooke · Married on 08/06/2016

Courtney was terrific! He was very flexible and interpreted what we had envisioned for our ceremony and dinner music. He even had another steel drum player helping him so the music would flow seamlessly from the ceremony to the reception! Thank you Courtney :-)

Nina · Married on 04/22/2016

I highly recommend Courtney for your event. Courtney performed our rehearsal dinner wedding sail aboard the Fury catamaran. It was the perfect ambiance for the event. He was super easy to work with and very reliable. He was setup and good to go on time as well. I am very happy with the service and the performance. I highly recommend him for your next event.

Sent on 08/19/2016

C&S First Class Steel Drums Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations on a outstanding wedding, It was a pleasure to be part of your first class wedding ceremony. Thank you for choosing first class steel drum music for your first class event.
  • Cecilia

Cecilia · Married on 02/27/2016

Courtney added a nice island vibe to our event! He arrived on time and was set and ready to go before my guests arrived. He played a variety of music. He is very talented and professional! My husband and I were very happy we found him. We highly recommend him for any event!

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2015

Courtney played the steel drums for the cocktail hour at our wedding and I have to say it made me sad, that it was ONLY an hour! He was AMAZING!!!! Everybody loved him and it was so awesome to have to the drums playing as the sunset. He had a smile on his face the whole time and you could tell he was just one of those people who are truly in love with what they do, which is a huge quality these days. I absolutely loved having him and again the only thing I was disappointed about was that we only had him for an hour. If I could go back I would of hired him longer.

Sent on 11/11/2015

C&S First Class Steel Drums Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations on an outstanding wedding, It was a pleasure to be part of your event! Thank you for choosing first class steel drum music for your first class cocktail hour.

Brenda · Married on 10/10/2015

Thank you so very much for helping us out with my daughter's venue.
    We were extremely happy with everything, especially on such short notice.
    Thank you for adding a Special Touch to one of the most special day of our lives in Key West!

Mother of the Bride,
    Brenda Price

Christina · Married on 09/06/2015

FANTASTIC!!!! Courtney worked with me for the last year as I was going back on forth on a song I thought I just had to have.. In the end we discussed what music would fit best and with his experience and expertise I left it in his hands and it was flawless!!

Courtney played the steel drums for our ceremony which made for such a relaxed and fun atmosphere and then continued the music upstairs and kept my dad and mom dancing for the entire cocktail reception. It was AWESOME!!

Sooooooo very happy that we chose Courtney and he made everything so easy and smooth that you won't be disappointed!!

Thank you Courtney!!

Christine · Married on 06/05/2015

Courtney Henry played the steel drums at our ceremony. His music gave our ceremony the island feel we wanted. Courtney plays in front of the Hyatt at Mallory Square from a couple of hour before sunset until the crowd dissipates. Stop by and listen to Courtney play. You won't be disappointed,

Courtney was absolutely amazing! Best choice for a beach wedding in Key West, very happy we found him. Awesome voice and musical talent.

Sent on 05/17/2015

C&S First Class Steel Drums Entertainment's reply:

C&S First Class Steel Drums Entertainment responded with the following comments: Thank you for choosing First Class Steel Drum Music for your First Class Wedding Ceremony/Cocktail Hour/reception. Congratulations to the outstanding bride and groom.

Christopher · Married on 05/16/2015

Hiring Courtney for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Just about everyone one of our guests specifically mentioned the great music that we had at both the ceremony and the reception. I highly recommend him for your event down in the Keys, he is a can't miss.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Dave · Married on 03/14/2015

Courtney is an awesome choice for a Key West wedding or any event. He is highly professional and entertaining. He provided the perfect entertainment for our Key West wedding. All of our guests loved his music. Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Aaron · Married on 08/14/2014

I have had the honor to work with Courtney before. His musical style is superb and he is a true professional....the couples are always pleased by his work.

Sent on 08/15/2014

C&S First Class Steel Drums Entertainment's reply:

C&S First Class Steel Drums Entertainment responded with the following comments: C&S First Class Steel Drums Entertainment: Thank you for choosing First Class Steel Drum Music for your First Class Wedding Ceremony/Cocktail Hour.

Terrika · Married on 08/14/2014

Courtney was wonderful and added a very important detail to our wedding as music is a large part of our life. He was friendly and very kind. My family had never heard steel drums before but since they have heard Courtney I garinty they won't forget them.

Sent on 08/21/2014

C&S First Class Steel Drums Entertainment's reply:

Courtney was wonderful at our wedding cocktail hour. Everyone who attended our wedding was impressed and enjoyed his steel drum performance. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a professional steel drum player.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Katherine · Married on 07/14/2014

Courtney was an excellent choice for our beach wedding. We love the steel drums, reggae, and jazz. He played our non-traditional song choices with excellent stylizations. He was very professional in demeanor and appearance. We couldn't be happier with our choice and hope we'll have the opportunity to hear him play again!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2014

Everything was absolutely perfect. The music was absolutely wonderful!!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

C&S First Class Steel Drums Entertainment's reply:

Fantastic musician ! Awesome talent. I never knew you could play here comes the bride on a steel drum!! LOL! Music was beautiful I would highly recommend Courtney for your event. And very reasonably priced..

Sent on 10/09/2014

Erin · Married on 03/25/2014

Wouldn't have wanted anyone else to handle the music for our wedding!

Sent on 08/02/2014

• User7392723 · event on: 11/07/2016

This was a great vendor I would recommend them to anyone. Volume was perfect for table communication.

Sent on 11/08/2016

C&S First Class Steel Drums Entertainment's reply:

Hello, thank you for choosing first class steel drum music for your first class event, we look forward in entertaining you and your guest in the future. Thank you!

Christine · event on: 04/11/2015

This was the second time I have worked with them and it was a pleasure on both occasions!

Courtney Henry's C&S FirstClass Caribbean Steel Drums Entertainment provided wonderful "Island" music for the Ensley wedding in June 2014. His performance was such a wonderful addition to our event that we have asked him to play at another event this summer in 2015!

Sent on 04/16/2015