C. Marie's Sweets Reviews

C. Marie's Sweets 7
  • Makenzye

Makenzye · Married on 07/19/2019

C Marie’s sweets

Meet at the open house for the venue, so welcoming. Answered all questions I had , wonderful prices and options for cake. Super professional and sweet

Sent on 04/29/2019

Kathryn · Married on 06/29/2019

Delicious Cake!

We’re incredibly happy we worked with C Marie’s Sweets! The cake tasting was a simple, enjoyable process, and the flavors we tasted were excellent. C. Marie’s was more than accommodating in putting together our cake package. Did we mention the taste of cake was incredible!?

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 03/23/2019

Cake cake cake

Hands down the best cake I have ever had! You know when you go to a wedding and the cake is mediocre? Not this one. I've eaten a lot of cake in my day, and my wedding cake was by far the best I've had. It was perfection. It was moist. It was like a symphony for my taste buds- not to mention, it was absolutely stunning!

Sent on 04/04/2019

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

Thanks Misty for choosing us to be apart of your special day! So glad you enjoyed your cake. Best wishes to you
    Christine
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 03/15/2019

C Marie's Sweets Awesome Cakes

Christine of C Marie's Sweets did a fantastic and an awesome job with our wedding cakes. We had a three tier wedding cake. The bottom layer was chocolate and the top two tiers were pink champagne. Our groom's cake was red velvet. My husband and I along with the guests loved both cakes. There were both a hit.

Sent on 05/19/2019
    C. Marie's Sweets 8
    C. Marie's Sweets 9

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

Wonderful! So glad you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Your the sweetest! Thank you for taking the time to review C Marie’s . Best wishes!

Kaylin Pritchett · Married on 01/01/2019

Beautiful job

The cake was amazing and the presentation of the cakes were to die for!!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

Thank you! We try! Certainly starting out the new year with a great celebration! Glad to know you were happy, thanks again!

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2018

I loved working with Christine and Amy at C.Marie's Sweets. The cake was delicious, it was delivered on time, and it was exactly what I wanted. I had been dreaming of this cake for an entire year before having it at our wedding and it was just as I remembered!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Jackie · Married on 11/12/2017

We couldn’t have asked for a better bakery than C Marie’s!!!! Our cakes not only looked GORGEOUS, but they tasted delicious. We were beyond satisfied with the details on both the bridal cake, but the grooms cake. Everyone at our wedding last Sunday loved both cakes and we hardly had any leftover to take home. Thank you for Amy for being the best baker ever!!! Don’t book anyone else but C Marie’s for your special day! Thank you Amy for all your creativity and beautiful work :)

Sent on 11/19/2017
    C. Marie's Sweets 10
    C. Marie's Sweets 11

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day! Thank you for your kind words!

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2017

Very professional! Responded to email and text quickly. Both cakes were awesome!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jordan · Married on 09/22/2017

OUR CAKE WAS AMAZING! we had a purple ombre 3 tier cake with different flavors for each layer and they knocked it our of the park! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Alma · Married on 12/03/2016

We are beyond excited to have C. Maries bakery be a part of our wedding next year. After trying about 5 different places we came to C. Maries. We were beyond happy when we bit into the first piece of cake. We automatically knew she was the one we wanted to be a part of our big day. Our cake is going to be delicious! We decided on red velvet, italian creme, tiramisu and strawberries and creme. The price was super affordable as well. We cannot wait! We know our cake is going to be amazing! Thank you so much Christine!

Sent on 11/02/2015

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

We are excited too! Thanks for choosing us . Such sweet and kind words. Can't wait! Christine and Amy

Ericka · Married on 10/14/2016

Very friendly and great cost. As a person that is not a cake lover I hadn't thought much about my plans for cakes. The owner helped me with my vision and we searched to find my ideal cake. Can't wait to see and taste it October.

Sent on 04/20/2016

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

Thanx! We look forward to being a part of your special day!
  • Connor

Connor · Married on 08/13/2016

C Marie's did an awesome job with our wedding cake! It was delicious and very beautifully made. We had a great time during our consultation and we were very happy with the results!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Beautiful cakes. They were delicious and arrived on time. What more could you ask for?

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jordan · Married on 07/21/2016

We are so glad that we chose C. Marie's Sweets for our wedding cake! We went with a 3 tier red velvet with cream cheese and chocolate with chocolate mousse. They listened to our vision for the cake, and when I finally saw it at the reception, it was perfect! The cake itself was delicious; many guests mentioned to me that it did not taste like a typically dry or flavorless wedding cake. Prices were very competitive as well. I highly recommend C. Marie's for your cake needs!

Sent on 07/30/2016

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

Our pleasure! Thank you for including us in your special day! Don't forget about your complimentary anniversary cake!

Mary Beth · Married on 07/02/2016

The absolute BEST tasting cake I've ever had.
    C Marie Sweets was a great bakery to work with - very professional, and efficient. The team (especially Amy) was so helpful, and SO creative - they really have a great artistic eye, to execute on your vision. I had a 1920's / speakeasy themed wedding, and the designs they came up with were amazing! But - i can not stress enough (from myself, and the raves from my guest) how delicious the cake is. LOVE C Marie Sweets - thank you for everything! Mary Beth & Tim.

Sent on 07/09/2016

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

It was our pleasure! Thank you for choosing us to help you celebrate your very special day.
  • cdg0432

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

C Marie's Sweets did a great job at my wedding. I found a pinterest cake I liked and C Marie's was able to recreate exactly what I had envisioned and more. I liked the final product more than the one I found on pinterest! Not only that but the cake was delicious all the guest loved it. Christine was very responsive to all of my questions and emails and I had no concerns leading up to the big day. I completely trusted C Marie's to make my vision come to life.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Melanie · Married on 06/11/2016

C. Maries was such a great find for my daughter's June wedding! Christine was so easy to work with and made us feel so special from our first tasting! We had a unique request for our groom's Auburn cake and Christine didn't bat an eye! She executed our vision to perfection and the cake was such a hit! The bride's cake was beautiful too! We selected half coconut cake and half strawberry cake for the bride's cake and Texas turtle for the groom's cake...all moist and delicious! Highly recommend C. Maries!!!! Thank your for everything!

Sent on 07/04/2016

SASHA · Married on 04/22/2016

I recently planned a destination wedding on April 22, 2016 to Parker, Tx from Pennsylvania and C. Marie's made the planning very easy. We got to have a taste test on the week of Thanksgiving as that was the only week we would be in town. Our cake was gorgeous and the groom's cake was super cute as well. We had a pink champagne for our guest and a red velvet for the grooms cake. Both were fantastic. Very moist and yummy! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/03/2016

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and Thank you for choosing us to share in your special day!

C Marie's made a gorgeous 4 tier wedding cake and provided sweets for our dessert bar at our Sunday afternoon wedding. They were a pleasure to work with and listened to exactly what we wanted and then talked with us to make sure we were getting the best for our money. The pricing was fantastic and their service was impeccable. They responded quickly to every question I had and when we had changes last minute, they were very accommodating. Everything was fantastic and our guests raved about the sweets (especially the fruit tarts). If you want great service, friendly people, a beautiful cake that tastes great and is also affordable, go to C Marie's. They will not do you wrong.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Enzo · Married on 08/21/2015

Off the chain good cake!!! And beautiful, original and wow factor! We had Mexican Chocolate alternating with Italian Wedding Cake with Amaretto filling... Amazing... Comments from guests? Best wedding cake ever tasted!!! Enzo and Sandra

Sent on 01/28/2016

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

We're so glad you and your guests were happy! So happy you chose us to be a part of your special day!

Maureen · Married on 08/07/2015

We just loved the cake and how it all turned out. My daughter had tried several bakery's and decided on C. Marie's and it turned out wonderful. Everyone loved loved the taste of the cake and they way it looked was stunning.
    Thank you for making my daughter thrilled about her wedding cake and how it all looked!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

Thank you for letting C.Marie Sweets be apart of your special day. We are thrilled you enjoyed the cakes! See you for the next fun event!

Jaclyn · Married on 05/22/2015

They made both the grooms cake and brides cake! The cake planning process was such a breeze and they made the cake exactly how I wanted it! I would recommend them to anyone and they even made baseball cake balls to add to the grooms cake. Everyone said the cake was amazing, pink champagne and mint chocolate.

Sent on 06/16/2015

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

So happy you enjoyed the cakes! Thanks for your kind words. See you soon!
    Christine

Mary · Married on 05/15/2015

the cake was delicious and looked perfect! the groom's cake was exactly what we wanted and the design was very cool! their location isn't the most convenient but they are willing to work with you to help you choose flavors and designs. overall great job!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Vina · Married on 05/08/2015

Everything was perfect!! Christine was amazing and was a pleasure to work with. She was so helpful and responsive. There was a lot of detail in our design, and she created the perfect cake for us. Everyone loved the red velvet and pink champagne flavors.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Cathy · Married on 05/02/2015

I cannot say enough about our "cake lady"! We went in for a tasting and had a hard time deciding on which one. They were awesome about matching our wedding cake to our heart theme, and the end result was the most beautiful cake I could ever have hoped for! My florist provided flowers, and they did such an amazing job placing everything. We got so many compliments on how beautiful it was. I look back at pictures and still smile remembering seeing it there for the first time. Our grooms cake was something to remember, and they did such an amazing job recreating a Converse shoe, including a ring pop, as that was how my hubby proposed. He had such a grand vision for this cake and he was not disappointed! It truly was a masterpiece.

Sent on 07/15/2015

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words! It was so fun to do and we're so happy you were happy! Come see us any time!