C. Marie's Sweets Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• MICHAEL
    Michael L. Getting married on 01/12/2114

A+ Rating- Best Cake in Town!

C. Maries is the best choice for cakes. We ordered a cake for my daughter's baby shower and it was so delicious. It was most and tasty. C. Maries is extremely responsive and professional.
  • Bri
    Bri J. Married on 09/10/2021

So many compliments

C.Marie’s did our wedding cake and cupcakes. We received so many compliments and everyone had to know who did we get these delicious desserts from! You won’t be disappointed at all with C.Marie’s
    Kimberly L. Married on 08/10/2021

Perfect wedding cakes!

C. Marie's provided us with beautiful and delicious cakes for the bride and groom. They were prompt and professional throughout the planning and delivery process. Thank you for making our wedding cake dreams come true!
    Tomeka W. Married on 07/13/2021

Great service

Great service. Work well with me. They where available each time I had a question and was very patient.
  • Sydney
    Sydney D. Married on 07/12/2021

Beautifully talented

One of my favorite details from my wedding was our cakes. There was so much detail with such a simple look which is exactly what I was looking for. They worked with me on the pricing and the look of the cakes. I provided pictures of what I wanted for both cakes and I was thrilled with how they turned out. Not to mention they were both delicious! She created a chocolate kahlua with bailey's filling even though it wasn't one of her main flavors that she offered and we had so many complements! If you want to work with an incredibly sweet family with talent, southern charm and talent, I HIGHLY recommend working with C. Marie Sweets!
    Stephanie O. Married on 06/06/2021

Professional and did exactly what I wanted

Best wedding cake ever!!!!
    Would recommend this bakery for any event.
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn S. Married on 05/08/2021

Incredible and beautiful cakes!

C. Marie's was the absolute best - they helped design the cake with us and made our vision come true while respecting our budget. The bridal cake and grooms cake were both delicious and truly beautiful. We highly recommend them!
  • Natasha
    Natasha R. Married on 04/11/2021

We Will Be Back!

C. Marie went over and above for me and my husband! Our wedding was postponed 3 times due to the pandemic and C. Marie was there for us every step the way! We are pretty simple and basic people and C. Marie made our wedding cake and groom's cake were BEAUTIFUL & DELICIOUS! We live a distance away but we will be back for every cake we need in our lives. Yes, it's that good!

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

Natasha
    We adored you and your husband! You will always be one of our favorite Covid brides I will remember:) many blessings to you!
    Christine
  • Klowy
    Klowy C. Married on 04/02/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

My husband and I adored C. Marie Sweets! They were awesome! Their flexibility, professionalism, and cake quality, truly helped make our big day all we could ask for and more. Our guests could not get enough of our flavors: Red Velvet, Pink Champagne (with strawberry and cream), and Oreo. As for price, they are affordable and totally worth it!
  • Candace
    Hannah S. Married on 01/02/2021

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Stunning cakes with amazing flavor!

“C. Marie Sweets” earned 5+ STARS for the beautiful, flavor-filled & moist Bride and Groom’s cakes they provided for our wedding! Not only were the cakes delicious, but they were absolutely stunning! Christine & Tristan were awesome to work with! They were attentive to our design vision, flexible with “covid-crazy” number changes and patient with the entire process. Thank you for making this part of the wedding planning a pleasure!
  • Maddie
    Maddie D. Married on 10/04/2020

Above and Beyond Vendor

I was interested in C Marie's because the photos on their site were beautiful and I feel like they really got the vibe that I wanted. I fell in love with this one photo they had of a 3 tier naked cake decorated with donut holes and I was like that's exactly what I want! They worked with me to estimate the size of cake I would need, and advised me on flavors and display. They provided a free tasting and all the flavors were delicious and moist, the buttercream melted in your mouth. We went with raspberry chocolate for the top two tiers and oreo for the bottom. The best part was the day of I didn't even tell them how to set up the dessert table they just came and set everything up and it was FLAWLESS. picture perfect AND delicious I couldn't be happier!
  • Ryan
    Ryan M. Married on 09/18/2020

Excellent cake and service

We had our wedding during the pandemic and our initial cake supplier backed out. With last minute notice, C. Marie's stepped up and delivered a simply amazing cake. I can't recommend them enough!!
    Mckenna C. Married on 07/06/2020

Chick Wedding

C Marie’s was so great to work with. They took time to sit down with us and design exactly what we wanted from scratch. It’s obvious they take their time in creating on of a kind cakes in both taste and looks. We couldn’t have been happier!
  • Robyn
    Robyn C. Married on 07/04/2020

Best wedding cake and grooms cake

We absolutely loved our wedding cake and grooms cake. The vanilla butter is so soft and delicious. The grooms cake was amaretto flavor and I sent random pictures to be used on the cake for a video game and spades theme and they executed it perfectly. Highly recommend. Thank you!
    Anna D. Married on 12/28/2019

The Best Experience!

I am so pleased with C Marie’s cakes! My husband and I were looking for vendors that were affordable but made delicious cakes! I was stunned by how amazing our cake looked and tasted. My guests spoke about our cake months after our wedding. We had alternating tiers of chocolate and strawberry flavors. The fillings were so good. We could not have found a better vendor. I highly recommend C Marie’s!
    Christina Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake & Grooms Cake

My husband and I got married in October 2019. They are very accommodating when it comes to scheduling a tasting, we had very busy schedules and they worked with us. The prices are very competitive compared to other bakeries in the area. The cake was very moist, and the frosting wasn’t overly sweet. The cake was delivered on time and exactly the way that we ordered them. Wedding planning is very stressful, but they made this process very enjoyable. Would recommend this cake for every occasion.
    Eric D. Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding cake

we purchased a beautiful cake from C Marie's for our wedding last year and the cake was divine. They were a pleasure to work with.
  • Makenzye
    Makenzye Married on 07/19/2019

C Marie’s sweets

Meet at the open house for the venue, so welcoming. Answered all questions I had , wonderful prices and options for cake. Super professional and sweet
  • Holly
    Holly N. Married on 07/05/2019

C. Marie Sweets

C. Marie’s Sweets was hands-down the best choice we could have made! Beginning with the friendly welcoming at the taste testing and ending with the most delicious cake and beautiful presentation at the reception; Expectations were highly exceeded!
    Kathryn Married on 06/29/2019

Delicious Cake!

We’re incredibly happy we worked with C Marie’s Sweets! The cake tasting was a simple, enjoyable process, and the flavors we tasted were excellent. C. Marie’s was more than accommodating in putting together our cake package. Did we mention the taste of cake was incredible!?
    Tanykia Married on 05/19/2019

Great experience!!

Everything was great. They were very professional and we loved our cakes.
  • Christine
    Christine B. Married on 05/18/2019

Best cake & experience ever!

Yummy, beautiful & reasonable priced cake!
    C. Maries Cakes beat all my other tastings by far. Their was no comparison to flavor and just a well baked cake. I knew from the first bite I was picking her to do my wedding cake after doing 3 other tastings that week who all seems dry unlike C Marie's! Even my mother who is a baker was impressed by the flavor and moist cake we tasted during our visit. Her prices were comparable and reasonable but I would have easily paid more for the yummy cake we received. Her decorations matched the perfect pintrest picture I showed her and was in AWE on my wedding day when it came out perfect. I highly recommend C Marie's as you can trust a beautiful and yummy cake on your wedding day!
  • Cat
    Cat Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely perfect

I would recommend anyone to C. Marie’s Sweets. Not only will they make you picture perfect cake, but it’s going to taste delicious too. I couldn’t have asked for a better vendor. Thanks C. Marie’s Sweets, you helped make our special day, perfect!
  • Misty
    Misty Married on 03/23/2019

Cake cake cake

Hands down the best cake I have ever had! You know when you go to a wedding and the cake is mediocre? Not this one. I've eaten a lot of cake in my day, and my wedding cake was by far the best I've had. It was perfection. It was moist. It was like a symphony for my taste buds- not to mention, it was absolutely stunning!

C. Marie's Sweets's reply:

Thanks Misty for choosing us to be apart of your special day! So glad you enjoyed your cake. Best wishes to you
    Christine