19 Reviews for C. King Brides

On-Site Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (2)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
19 C. King Brides Reviews

Christine was fantastic! I had a brunch wedding and she had no objections to doing mine, my sister's and mother's hair AND makeup that early in the morning (She started us at 5am at my house! What a champ!). She did a wonderful job listening to what we each wanted and imagined. She was professional and friendly, and quick to respond by email. Can't say enough positive things about Christine.

Profile Picture brittany, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Christine did my hair and makeup and my mom and SIL's hair for my wedding on 2/25, and I am thrilled with everything! I am a bit of a tomboy and don't wear much makeup, but thanks to Christine, for the first time in my life, I felt beautiful and glamorous. Christine enhanced my natural features and made me glow, while still making me look like myself. I am eternally grateful to Christine for stepping in when I contacted her fairly last minute. She was extremely responsive to emails and very friendly and professional. And her skills are top notch! Fearing a blizzard, I originally wanted to work with a MUA who lived very close by, so when I booked a trial with a *very* highly rated makeup artist who lives right in my neighborhood (not Christine), I thought I was all set. However, I was not happy with the results of my trial with the non-Christine artist and felt very stressed. Of all the wedding planning tasks, the makeup trial before I met Christine was the only one that kept me up at night. I knew I would have pictures of my wedding forever and wanted to look like the best version of myself. I showed pictures of the first trial to several people, and they all agreed that I should find a different artist, so I searched WeddingWire and was thrilled to find Christine of C.King Brides. Christine's example pictures looked a lot more like the natural look I was going for, so I booked a trial with Christine for three weeks before my wedding. I went to Christine's house for the trial and she immediately put me at ease, and I was 1000 times happier with how I looked after my trial with Christine. On my wedding day, Christine came to my parents' house, and she almost seemed like family! She meticulously set my hair (wish I could add pics!) and then did my SIL's + mom's hair and finished up with my makeup. Everything was on time and perfect, and I looked and felt beautiful, especially my eyes. When my soon-to-be-husband saw me during our first look, he had tears in his eyes.

Profile Picture Becky, 2/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup

Christine was absolutely amazing! She did hair for me, 5 of my bridesmaids, and the mothers of the bride and groom, and my makeup. She brought along an associate, Gianna, to do everyone else's makeup. Everyone looked flawless! I had a trial a few months before and loved it, but on the wedding day realized I wanted to change my hair slightly. Christine did not object, and helped to re-do my hair. She also brought assorted sparkly bobby pins for me to choose from, and gave me the lipstick because I loved the color so much. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Alison, 11/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Christine and her assistant Camryn did a wonderful job on hair and makeup for myself, 3 bridesmaids, mother, mother in law and flower girl. They came out to my parents house and brought all their own stuff. Definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine goes above and beyond to accommodate her clients. She is extremely knowledgeable and professional. The quality of her work is unsurpassed. She is a gem.

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup

Christine is absolutely fantastic! My wedding was July 15th, 2017 in the North End of Boston. She showed up early, worked efficiently, and did a beautiful job on my mother, two grandmothers, stepmother, maid of honor and myself. My hair turned out better than I imagined it would and stayed fantastic all night despite the humidity and bouncing around all day. Most of all, Christine is an absolute sweetheart and just a joy to be around, just the type of person you need to be around for a good portion of you wedding day!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine did my hair and make up for my 4/2 wedding in Salem. I can't say enough wonderful things about her and assistant Kris Ann. Christine did a braid up-do that I'm still getting compliments on. My bridesmaids and mothers (of bride and groom) were equally pleased about their make up and hair. She is professional, calm and attentively listens to what you want. I felt like myself at my wedding, not "done up." Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nora, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

Christine was so wonderful! I received so many compliments about how amazing my hair and make up looked! I was concerned about pleasing my four bridesmaids, who usually wear their hair different ways, but they all absolutely loved Christine's work. She came to our bed and breakfast in the morning, was incredibly nice, professional, and gave us exactly what we wanted. Also, my make up really enhanced my photos. It looked natural and just lovely. I highly recommend C. King brides!

Profile Picture Linnea, 1/2/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup

It was such a pleasure working with Christine! I had a trial with her before my wedding day, and showed her a few pictures of what I had in mind for my hair. She really brought my vision to life.. She has great attention to detail and is so talented in her work. I was thrilled with my trial and the wedding day was all I could have wished for and more. Christine was also beyond helpful in finding an extra stylist to help with the bridesmaids/mothers hair and we were all so happy with her choice and the results. It was so great to have Christine come on-site and do everyone's hair at the house we were all staying at for the wedding. Both Christine and Annie were extremely fun to work with, were professional, and prompt in responses to any questions. I would recommend Christine to any/everyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine was wonderful!!! She did my and my maid of honor's hair and make-up, and the hair of my mom, two aunts and my mother in law. Christine was always really fast responding to emails and was super flexible and open to ideas. On the trail, she took her time trying different possibilities and adapted the hairstyle that I liked to my face and dress.

On the day of, she was at my hotel on time and we never felt like we were in a hurry. She worked very well and efficiently, and made everyone happy! She was patient and, in my mother's words, felt like a fairy was doing you'd hair because she was so gentle!

At the end of the night, my hair and make-up still looked exactly like it did when she had just done it.

I can only recommend her, she is awesome!!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Christine was wonderful! She listened to my every need and styled my bridesmaids' hair and mine exactly how I wanted it! I showed her a few pictures and she got it down to a T! She worked efficiently and quickly. She even stayed until the end to help me apply my cathedral vail. Christine was able to work with all hair types; thin, curly, wavy, and very thick. I would definitely recommend her! She did a beautiful job and was very affordable. If one hairstyle didn't work, she was quick to create a new one that was even better! Christine was amazing!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Updos/Styling

Christine was great! She responded to my email right away and we set up a trial run for hair and makeup. I showed her pictures of the up-do that I wanted and she was able to replicate it perfectly. I'm not one to wear a lot of makeup so she worked with me to find the amount that was right for me- very natural. On the day of our wedding, she arrived promptly and was a very calming presence to work with. My hair and makeup came out great and lasted though our misty- weather outdoor ceremony and the entire reception. She also did a fantastic job with my bridesmaid's and my mom's hair- my mom got so many compliments! She got us all ready right on time and was a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend Christine.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/23/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Christine was very professional and great at her job! I sent her pictures prior to the styling and she had no problem creating them. Also, if you have no idea what you are looking for, once you give her some guidelines she will create something magical. She worked with clip in extensions, very fine hair and weaves. She was very versatile in her styling. I would recommend her without hesitating.

Profile Picture afua, 7/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine was such a pleasure to work with. Not only was she reasonably priced, she was very professional and even came early to make sure she was able to finish all our hair on time. She listened to everyone's wants and made sure that they were comfortable with their hair style. When it came time for me, I had always told her I wanted my hair down and curly but at the last minute I decided I wanted an up-do. She kind of winged it, and it came out beautiful!

Hopefully I won't ever have to get married again, but if I do, I would definitely see if Christine was available!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine is wonderful! I did not have the chance to do a trial with her, and even so I was extremely satisfied. She accommodated all my requests and she was very easy to work with. At my wedding everybody complimented me for my make up. It was the look I wanted: natural and yet it made me look better than I ever did before! Christine was ready to make changes when I did not like something and listened carefully to me and understood exactly what I wanted. I truly cannot recommend her enough! Thanks Christine!!

Profile Picture Giovanna, 5/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy that I had Christine doing my hair and makeup for my wedding in September. She did an excellent job getting hair and makeup done for me (the bride) and 3 bridesmaids. During the consultation done at Christines house, we tried a hairstyle which ended up not working with my hair. We re-evaluated and came up with a beautiful style that worked better for my heavy straight hair. On the day of the wedding she kept my make-up natural so I still looked like myself. She's professional, talented, on time, and very kind. I couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chris did both my hair and makeup for my wedding. She listened to everything that I wanted and did a beautiful updo that lasted all night; through humid weather and lots of dancing! And the makeup was fantastic, natural looking with played up eyes. Everything was amazing!

Profile Picture Jill, 3/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wow, Christine was perfect! I hired her to do my hair and makeup for an evening event. She had to find her way into a city hotel, she was on time, professional...and frankly exceptional. Her expertise is apparent from start to finish. Christine's demeanor was calming and fun. It was easy to communicate the look I had in mind, and she had the tools and talent to make it happen. If I had feedback on making a slight change, it was done. Since I was paying for on location services for one, the price reflected this, I was aware of the total cost up front, and I ended up very happy! Overall, these things take time, and it is nice to spend it with someone who truly enjoys their work. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7211224, 1+ year ago, 1 Review