393 Reviews for C & J Entertainment Agency

Uplighting (11)
Liability Insurance (5)
Disco Ball (1)
391 C & J Entertainment Agency Reviews

My husband and I found C&J Entertainment a few days before our wedding after things did not work out with the initial DJ that we hired. We were in a panic mode but thankfully, Chris responded to our call and told us that his company could provide the DJ service for us despite our last-minute booking. C&J saved us from last-minute concerns that we had a few days before the wedding. Chris was professional and made sure that everything would work out. He worked with us on every detail within a few days to make sure that our wedding reception goes smoothly. DJ Karl was the DJ at our wedding reception and he,too, was very professional and listened to us and delivered fun, entertaining and quality service at our reception. We would highly recommend C& J for all the future couples.

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris is the best! I’m so glad he was our DJ. He handled the ceremony, cocktail hour and party music as well as the uplighting. He is super responsive to emails and calls, very flexible and knowledgeable about which songs are best for the different parts of your night and he was willing to meet us at the venue to discuss uplighting placement and colors which was so helpful! In addition, during our meetings Chris was so fun and energetic that my new husband and I want him to be our new best friend. We got so many compliments on him and had guests of all ages dancing all night!

Profile Picture Laila, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Chris was absolutely the best. We couldn’t have done this without him. He is organized and professional and he made the night one to remember! Thank so much Chris!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

C and J did a great job at our daughter's wedding! They coordinated the ceremony, and dinner music and then kept the party rocking! Very professional. Great job.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Loved our DJ! We were able to sit down and go over all of our songs and have Chris edit our first dance right there so we could have exactly what we wanted. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding music and how awesome our DJ was!!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

My wife and I went to a wedding a couple of weeks before ours and a wedding a couple of weeks after ours and perhaps I'm biased, but these three very recent experiences solidified how important it is to hire an experienced, professional, AWESOME, DJ. Chris was influential in assuring a smooth transition throughout the night. Not a SINGLE hiccup occurred. Music was always playing. Great music, and the dance floor was completely full all night long. Could not have asked for a more organized and prepared vendor! An added bonus was Chris' energy and personality. So awesome to be around. We also used his up-lighting and he helped us find the absolute most perfect color to accentuate the beautiful venue and vibe. HE RULES! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Matt from C&J Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding and he was perfect! He kept the entire reception on schedule without being pushy and the dance floor was packed the entire night. We selected music from lots of different genres and decades to be played at the reception and he mixed all of them together seamlessly. Chris was easy to work with while planning for the wedding and gave us a great timeline to help us plan the flow of the reception. I would highly recommend C&J Entertainment!

Profile Picture S, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was the DJ for our wedding and did an amazing job! My husband was worried that there wouldn't be many people on the dance floor, but our dance floor was packed throughout the entire reception! (And the dance floor was even packed before they served dinner... I've never seen anything like it!) Chris did an amazing job of reading the crowd and playing the music that they liked to keep everyone dancing and having a great time! Our guests told us how much they loved the music at our wedding!

From the very beginning, Chris was great with communicating with us and helping us to organize our day! He was very knowledgable about music and about the structure of music at a reception and importance of playing certain songs at certain times! He nailed it!

Chris also did a great job with communicating with us during the reception to keep us on schedule and keeping us updated on the plan for the night.

Chris had a great sound system and everyone was able to hear our first dance and all the important songs during our reception. (We have been to weddings where we couldn't hear the couple's first dance, so that was one of our concerns, but it wasn't a problem at all at our reception!)

If we did it again, we would 100% hire Chris and would recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I initially contacted C&J Entertainment because they were the recommended entertainment company for our wedding venue. Well they were recommended for a reason; you simply can't find a better company to work with! Chris was our primary contact for the planning process, and he was outstanding. He's very dynamic and fun to work with, and he ensured I had the songs I wanted for every minute of the ceremony and reception. Our DJ for the actual event was Mario, and he did a fantastic job! He kept our guests on the dance floor! The price was also very reasonable for the exceptional service we received.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris did an awesome job at our wedding! He was super professional and helpful throughout the whole process. If we had to do it again we would definitely pick Chris!

Profile Picture John, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I can't say enough great things about Chris and team! From the first conversation, it was clear Chris knew exactly what he was doing and would be a fantastic person to work with. He helped us figure out a time line that would keep the evening going for us and our guests and provided countless suggestions on song choices. While he was always helpful with suggestions, he was always clear ultimately it was our decision. The day of he figured out what kept everyone dancing and made sure to keep it up. He helped keep us on our timeline (as best as we could!) and was incredibly professional and FUN to work with. He even provided some pre ceremony music for the wedding party while we were stuck inside waiting for the rain to stop. Everyone keeps telling me how much fun they had at the wedding which is exactly what you want to hear and we owe a huge part of that to Chris and team!

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Chris Temple is the man. His business is really set up to make your wedding go off without a hitch. Very very experienced with how an actual wedding goes down. Chris was very easy to get a hold of, he was great at having phone or email conversations around the clock. I think something great Chris has is his own business location. I can’t tell you how great it felt to be at an office or physical location to talk face to face about our wedding after our work hours. Another problem is we are not music aficionados, therefore we really enjoyed Chris’s help with selecting music. Chris has a realistic timeline and discusses a lot of things a couple does not think about before a wedding. I cannot recommend the company enough to help people with their wedding.
Day of Wedding: DJ Karl was a hit. He played, picked and timed all the music perfectly. The great thing about this company and Karl is they definitely have a feel for the wedding and atmosphere. There were people dancing all night long on our dance floor, as groom and bride that is what we hope to have during a wedding. Karl arrived on time, setup everything perfectly and rocked the night away. He also played all of our ceremony songs, which was great for us. Getting a band or live instruments for an hour felt silly for the cost, but with Karl and the Companies speakers it was perfect. We were worried about introductions, but Karl did a great job and Chris did a great job of going over those talking points and instructions beforehand. Another great thing about them was they were responsible with keeping in touch and figuring out things without bothering you. The day of our wedding we had our first dance sung by a family member. Karl and our singer were able to coordinate outside of including the bride and groom to make sure it went off without a problem. That demonstrates the strong quality you receive with this company..

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

They provided great insight to picking cocktail, dinner & reception music. The dj was professional and talked just the right amount!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

A DJ can make or break a wedding, and Karl from C&J Entertainment made our day! Even when we decided to do individual walk out songs for the bridal party the week of, they didn't stress lol! Both of our families love to dance, and people are still telling me that they have danced that much at a wedding ever - the music was just spot on. We had so much fun and would recommend them to anybody that asked!

Profile Picture Allie, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our dj was excellent, and made the whole wedding experience much more enjoyable! Highly highly highly recommend!!! So worth it! Our dj (Chris Temple) was outstanding, and would absolutely recommend him to anyone in need for a dj. He was outstanding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was everything we could have asked for in our DJ. He was flexible with meeting times and was really easy to talk to. He has so much experience which really helped us and him be able to map out a timeline for the evening that allowed for maximum party/dance time which is exactly what we wanted. He played music that accommodated all of our guests and kept the dance floor full for the entire night. We would recommend Chris and C&J Entertainment to anybody planning their wedding. He was the absolute best!

Profile Picture Tim , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best DJ money can buy! Chris couldn't have made our wedding easier or more fun if he tried. Very energetic and fun to work with and very responsive and excited about what our plans were. We would hire him/ recommend him in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture James, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Chris was awesome and made the process simple. We met intitially to see if he was going to be the right fit and right before our wedding. Both times we knew we were in good hands. He is funny yet very professional. All my guests loved the music at our wedding, which kept everyone on the dance floor. Multiple people asked me for C&J Entertainment's contact to share with other couples, and I continue to get compliments to this day. Thank you, Chris!

Profile Picture Maraya, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

Excellent service and very friendly, professional, and responsive. During a face to face meeting at their office Chris walked us through each step of the wedding and helped us start our timeline. During several follow up emails and phone calls Chris was patient and professional and took care of all of our music needs including editing our first dance song to an appropriate time. At the wedding DJ Karl Hunt was the finest example of professionalism. Everything was set up on time and appeared clean, neat, and unobtrusive. The music was perfect for each stage of the wedding and the transitions were seamless. When a guest requested a song Karl would ask me (groom) if it was ok to play. Could not have asked for better service from C&J Entertainment and DJ Karl.

Profile Picture Patrick , 5/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris Temple at C&J Entertainment was absolutely amazing! I got so many compliments from our guests. He played a good range of genres to appeal to guests of all ages! Super responsive and easy to work with from the beginning. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We cannot thank Lenny enough for the fantastic job as the DJ for our wedding at the Governor Calvert House. We would not have been happier. We also received endless compliments from the guests at our wedding about the great music, and how the dance floor was packed the whole time. We were very particular about the music selection ahead of time, but Lenny did a stellar job of reading the crowd and knowing when to play the right songs. He was also very flexible and worked with us to adjust timing as needed. Chris provided us with wonderful assistance prior to the wedding in getting us organized and providing us with suggestions and guidance.

C and J gets the highest recommendation from us for anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Planning a wedding from many states away can be a little stressful at times, however Chris made choosing a DJ very easy! From the first time I contacted him he got back to me right away and was always available to answer all my questions. He put me at ease for sure, and I knew I was in good hands. Our DJ Matt was fabulous! He listened to everything that we discussed with him and was flawless. He made to sure to play all of our favorite songs and he had a wonderful timeline of music to keep the party flowing. After the first dance I do not think we had a single minute where the dance floor was empty. Matt kept the party going all night and was a wonderful MC. We also had a beautiful harp player during the cocktail hour from CandJ! Thank you Chris and Matt for helping to make my wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want the music selection and execution for your reception and ceremony done right, you should seriously consider C&J Entertainment. Chris made our wedding one of the best days of our lives, and was really instrumental in helping us plan our wedding. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Justin, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

I am so happy with C&J entertainment!! Hands down the best DJ company in the area. Owner, Chris, has great energy and everything set and organized. DJ, Karl, was so great to work with week and day of and he ensured everything went smooth. Very professional on all ends!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Karley, 1/28/17, 1 Review