C & J Entertainment Agency Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

405 C & J Entertainment Agency Reviews

Hilary · Married on 10/14/2018

Danced The Night Away

Finding a wedding DJ is OVERWHLEMING! We talked to several different companies and chose C&J. Talking to Chris was so natural that by our final meeting I felt like he was an old friend, he immediately understood who we were as people and as a couple. He did a great job of guiding how much input we needed to provide and was really helpful with laying out how the music would help the wedding flow. On the day of we worked with DJ Karl who did an amazing job of keeping the dance floor moving! He executed our details as requested, was friendly but not overly chatty on the microphone, he was totally fun, flexible and accommodating! My guests, my husband and I all danced the night away….thank you C&J!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing DJ Company!

Working with C & J Entertainment was amazing! Chris is hilarious and obviously great at what he does. He was very flexible when our schedules prevented us from meeting him at first. The timeline Chris gave us for the wedding day is the one we gave to our wedding coordinator because it was so well done and was specific to our venue. The DJ that Chris sent kept people on the dance floor all night and did a great job of keeping everyone entertained. I highly recommend C & J Entertainment!

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Couldn’t be happier with C & J Entertainment and DJ Karl! Having good music was one of our top priorities and this company didn’t disappoint. Everyone was up dancing the whole time. Thanks for making our big day even better!

C & J Entertainment Agency 1

Angelita · Married on 08/24/2018

Best Wedding DJ in the area

From the very beginning initial meeting with the owner Chris, we know C&J Entertainment was the perfect fit for our wedding at the Belvedere. Chris has a wonderful charisma about him from making you feel like if you choose his company you are in the right hands to his knowledge and suggestions. Chris made the experience easy and enjoyable. He matched us with DJ Karl and he was everything we were looking for in our DJ. We had ideas and songs selected but Karl took it to another level. He mixed it in the right times and was an outstanding DJ. Every single one or our guests complimented us on our DJ and the song selections. The dance floor was packed the entire night which was exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Chris & Karl for anyone looking for an easy going, experienced, knowledgeable and fun DJ. Do yourself a favor and select them as your wedding day DJ and you will not be disappointed. Thank you both so very much!!

Susan · Married on 08/04/2018

Chris was a fantastic DJ for my birthday party! I wanted to dance all night, and that's exactly what we did. He graciously accepted my playlist (which was extensive), made excellent song choices from it, was flexible with requests, and kept that dance floor full the entire evening. Everyone had a fantastic time, and there were people of all ages - from 18 to 65. Quite a few of my friends told me how much fun they had, and almost all followed that up with a compliment about Chris. If I ever need a DJ again, you know who I will be calling. Thanks so much, Chris!

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

C&J was the only DJ company I interviewed, and I'm SO glad I didn't bother shopping around. Chris was invaluable during the planning process. I've been to a lot of weddings, but just never realized just how much planning goes into the reception timeline. Chris helped us put together a minute-by-minute timeline, with assurances that it could be flexible (and thank God it was). He also edited all the first dance songs, even my pretty untraditional father/daughter dance song, and they were awesome! Karl was our DJ the day of, and if you have the opportunity to request him- please do!! Our reception timeline got turned upside down and inside out due to unrelenting rain, and Karl was a true pro, rolling with the punches and ensuring everything still went smoothly. And the dance floor was PACKED the entire night- there wasn't a single song we didn't like (and we gave him a pretty bare bones playlist). A lot of guests have commented to me that our wedding was a lot of fun, and I have to give Karl a lot of credit there for keeping the party going.

Shravani · Married on 07/21/2018

Chris was beyond amazing. We got in touch with him less than 3 months before the wedding and he couldn't have been a better help to us. Very professional and knew how to handle the party. We gave him a list of about 40 songs and he was able to curate a playlist that fit the night and kept everyone on the dance floor. Couldn't have asked for a better last minute DJ to host our party and make it seem like he prepared a year in advance. Don't hesitate, if Chris is available book the man!

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Karl was our DJ and he was awesome. He’s very easy to work with and he kept our guests dancing all night!!

Sam · Married on 06/16/2018

From the second we sat down in Chris' office, we knew that he would be the perfect DJ for our wedding day. Not only is Chris funny and personable, but he truly understands how to create the perfect wedding day. Even though we had a day of wedding planner, Chris hammered out a timeline with us and when it came to our wedding day, he made sure that everything stayed on track. We weren't really sure what direction the music should go in, but Chris really helped get us on the right track and we had a blast selecting songs for the wedding. Chris honored all of our choices and made sure that we heard all of the songs we wanted to. He also kept everyone on the dance floor for the entire night. Beyond being DJ, Chris was the perfect emcee and helped set the tone by helping us choose the perfect color uplighting! He truly made the night such a special one for us and we would highly recommend working with him!

• I

Isha · Married on 05/25/2018

It was great working with C&J entertainment for our wedding. Chris Temple helped us with picking dinner hour and dance music, and promptly responded to all our questions. Our DJ was fantastic and even added Bollywood music to our playlist that we requested the morning of our wedding.

Cindy · Married on 04/27/2018

My husband and I found C&J Entertainment a few days before our wedding after things did not work out with the initial DJ that we hired. We were in a panic mode but thankfully, Chris responded to our call and told us that his company could provide the DJ service for us despite our last-minute booking. C&J saved us from last-minute concerns that we had a few days before the wedding. Chris was professional and made sure that everything would work out. He worked with us on every detail within a few days to make sure that our wedding reception goes smoothly. DJ Karl was the DJ at our wedding reception and he,too, was very professional and listened to us and delivered fun, entertaining and quality service at our reception. We would highly recommend C& J for all the future couples.

Laila · Married on 04/20/2018

Chris is the best! I’m so glad he was our DJ. He handled the ceremony, cocktail hour and party music as well as the uplighting. He is super responsive to emails and calls, very flexible and knowledgeable about which songs are best for the different parts of your night and he was willing to meet us at the venue to discuss uplighting placement and colors which was so helpful! In addition, during our meetings Chris was so fun and energetic that my new husband and I want him to be our new best friend. We got so many compliments on him and had guests of all ages dancing all night!

Heather · Married on 12/31/2017

Chris was absolutely the best. We couldn’t have done this without him. He is organized and professional and he made the night one to remember! Thank so much Chris!

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

C and J did a great job at our daughter's wedding! They coordinated the ceremony, and dinner music and then kept the party rocking! Very professional. Great job.

Julie · Married on 10/28/2017

Loved our DJ! We were able to sit down and go over all of our songs and have Chris edit our first dance right there so we could have exactly what we wanted. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding music and how awesome our DJ was!!

Hannah · Married on 10/20/2017

My wife and I went to a wedding a couple of weeks before ours and a wedding a couple of weeks after ours and perhaps I'm biased, but these three very recent experiences solidified how important it is to hire an experienced, professional, AWESOME, DJ. Chris was influential in assuring a smooth transition throughout the night. Not a SINGLE hiccup occurred. Music was always playing. Great music, and the dance floor was completely full all night long. Could not have asked for a more organized and prepared vendor! An added bonus was Chris' energy and personality. So awesome to be around. We also used his up-lighting and he helped us find the absolute most perfect color to accentuate the beautiful venue and vibe. HE RULES! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

S · Married on 09/23/2017

Matt from C&J Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding and he was perfect! He kept the entire reception on schedule without being pushy and the dance floor was packed the entire night. We selected music from lots of different genres and decades to be played at the reception and he mixed all of them together seamlessly. Chris was easy to work with while planning for the wedding and gave us a great timeline to help us plan the flow of the reception. I would highly recommend C&J Entertainment!

Valerie · Married on 09/02/2017

Chris was the DJ for our wedding and did an amazing job! My husband was worried that there wouldn't be many people on the dance floor, but our dance floor was packed throughout the entire reception! (And the dance floor was even packed before they served dinner... I've never seen anything like it!) Chris did an amazing job of reading the crowd and playing the music that they liked to keep everyone dancing and having a great time! Our guests told us how much they loved the music at our wedding!

From the very beginning, Chris was great with communicating with us and helping us to organize our day! He was very knowledgable about music and about the structure of music at a reception and importance of playing certain songs at certain times! He nailed it!

Chris also did a great job with communicating with us during the reception to keep us on schedule and keeping us updated on the plan for the night.

Chris had a great sound system and everyone was able to hear our first dance and all the important songs during our reception. (We have been to weddings where we couldn't hear the couple's first dance, so that was one of our concerns, but it wasn't a problem at all at our reception!)

If we did it again, we would 100% hire Chris and would recommend him to anyone!!

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2017

I initially contacted C&J Entertainment because they were the recommended entertainment company for our wedding venue. Well they were recommended for a reason; you simply can't find a better company to work with! Chris was our primary contact for the planning process, and he was outstanding. He's very dynamic and fun to work with, and he ensured I had the songs I wanted for every minute of the ceremony and reception. Our DJ for the actual event was Mario, and he did a fantastic job! He kept our guests on the dance floor! The price was also very reasonable for the exceptional service we received.

John · Married on 07/15/2017

Chris did an awesome job at our wedding! He was super professional and helpful throughout the whole process. If we had to do it again we would definitely pick Chris!

Dawn · Married on 07/01/2017

I can't say enough great things about Chris and team! From the first conversation, it was clear Chris knew exactly what he was doing and would be a fantastic person to work with. He helped us figure out a time line that would keep the evening going for us and our guests and provided countless suggestions on song choices. While he was always helpful with suggestions, he was always clear ultimately it was our decision. The day of he figured out what kept everyone dancing and made sure to keep it up. He helped keep us on our timeline (as best as we could!) and was incredibly professional and FUN to work with. He even provided some pre ceremony music for the wedding party while we were stuck inside waiting for the rain to stop. Everyone keeps telling me how much fun they had at the wedding which is exactly what you want to hear and we owe a huge part of that to Chris and team!

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2017

Chris Temple is the man. His business is really set up to make your wedding go off without a hitch. Very very experienced with how an actual wedding goes down. Chris was very easy to get a hold of, he was great at having phone or email conversations around the clock. I think something great Chris has is his own business location. I can’t tell you how great it felt to be at an office or physical location to talk face to face about our wedding after our work hours. Another problem is we are not music aficionados, therefore we really enjoyed Chris’s help with selecting music. Chris has a realistic timeline and discusses a lot of things a couple does not think about before a wedding. I cannot recommend the company enough to help people with their wedding.
    Day of Wedding: DJ Karl was a hit. He played, picked and timed all the music perfectly. The great thing about this company and Karl is they definitely have a feel for the wedding and atmosphere. There were people dancing all night long on our dance floor, as groom and bride that is what we hope to have during a wedding. Karl arrived on time, setup everything perfectly and rocked the night away. He also played all of our ceremony songs, which was great for us. Getting a band or live instruments for an hour felt silly for the cost, but with Karl and the Companies speakers it was perfect. We were worried about introductions, but Karl did a great job and Chris did a great job of going over those talking points and instructions beforehand. Another great thing about them was they were responsible with keeping in touch and figuring out things without bothering you. The day of our wedding we had our first dance sung by a family member. Karl and our singer were able to coordinate outside of including the bride and groom to make sure it went off without a problem. That demonstrates the strong quality you receive with this company..

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

They provided great insight to picking cocktail, dinner & reception music. The dj was professional and talked just the right amount!

Allie · Married on 06/24/2017

A DJ can make or break a wedding, and Karl from C&J Entertainment made our day! Even when we decided to do individual walk out songs for the bridal party the week of, they didn't stress lol! Both of our families love to dance, and people are still telling me that they have danced that much at a wedding ever - the music was just spot on. We had so much fun and would recommend them to anybody that asked!