C&G Event Rentals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Mary
    Mary T. Married on 07/30/2022

Excellent Event Rentals

C&G Event Rentals are very professional in handling all aspects of your wedding event. Attention to details, Will work with you until the last minute detail to make your event pleasurable. It was a pleasure working with Kayla and Carmen. Thank you for your great service to help make our event Super beautiful
    Nicholas A. Married on 05/21/2022

Backyard wedding in Virginia

C&G did an amazing job providing supplies, catering, and bartending at our wedding. Derick helped us arrange the services and was very responsive to our needs. We were able to add and take away things from our package easily. On the day of, C&G carried the event, making everything happen effortlessly. They coordinated with the restaurants that were supplying food to ensure they had all of the correct serving equipment. They carried loads of alcohol from the basement to the back yard. They set up beautiful tables. Everything happened without even realizing they were there working on it. All of the staff were polite and professional. We would definitely recommend C&G.
    Catherine D. Married on 05/21/2022

Grad Party 2022

Kayla was the best! Excellent communication, kind, helpful, and accommodating! I would highly recommend this wonderful family owned company to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Karishma J. Married on 05/07/2022

Excellent Service!

Carmen, Kayla, and the team at C&G helped make my event a success! If your caterers or venue do not provide servers or equipment rentals, C&G is your best bet. We provided the food (from Aditi Gourmet, in our case) and they took care of the rest!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 12/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience, definitely recommend!

C&G provided table and chair rentals for my baby shower. They were very responsive, and helped me with the floorplan layout. Our event was on an unseasonably hot day, but they took the stress out of it and made setup/teardown a breeze! Thank you for all your help! Definitely recommend.
  • Molly
    Molly K. Married on 09/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredibly responsive, organized, and detailed

We booked C&G for our September wedding and have nothing but good things to say. The entire team was so responsive, professional, and helpful in making our day so special. We were able to rent EVERYTHING we needed for our entire wedding day, and they took care of everything and answered all of our questions along the way! The team was so fast with setting up and taking down, which helped make the day run so smoothly. The entire staff was so friendly and willing to lend a hand. We did all the flowers for the wedding ourself, and the C&G staff let us use several of their carts to bring items into the venue. They were helpful, kind, and supportive the entire day. If you are looking for a place to rent for any event, hire C&G! You can't go wrong!
    Anonymous Married on 08/29/2021

Great Experience

Carmen and C&G Rentals were fantastic. They had great service and were very easy to work with, especially during a time when many changes were happening due to the pandemic. Of all of the vendors we worked with, they were the only ones to refund us money as our wedding ultimately was rescheduled and smaller than initially planned/contracted for due to the pandemic. Carmen was responsive and flexible. I would hire them again for any event in the future.
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

There were many changes we needed to make because of our crazy last minute venue switch… but Derick made things so easy for us! He was extremely flexible, kind and professional. I would absolutely recommend this company to anybody!
  • Kierra
    Kierra B. Married on 08/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

C&G event rentals is the go to for all your needs!!

My wedding was on August 20th, 2021. We had to push back our wedding several times. My wife and I had nothing but great experiences with the team. For a couple that was all over the place trying to figure out between colors and textures and designs, Derick and the team have been nothing but patient and kind to us. Even when we had last-minute mishaps and may have been missing something that was needed, they were able to accommodate us. Our wedding turned out beautifully with their help and we are so greatful.
  • Harjot
    Harjot O. Married on 07/23/2021

Great experience with C&G Event Rentals and Services

C&G Event Rentals and Services were great and helped us to ensure everything was taken care of at the wedding venue. They stepped in and helped the caterer and the rest of the team on what was missing and needed for the wedding. I would highly recommend them to other couples looking for rentals and services for their special day! Thank you again :)
  • Cary
    Cary L. Married on 06/18/2021

Great company

Great company! Responsive, friendly, on time, and great to work with. Kayla was very helpful and patient with me as I asked a million questions. The event was a great success and they played an important part.
  • Julia
    Julia C. Married on 06/15/2021

C&G Event Rentals is a Wedding Must Have

I used C&G Event Rentals for our wedding in July 2021 at the Sweeney Barn. They were always very responsive to the questions my mother and I had and worked with us to make our special day exactly what we envisioned. In addition to providing all the dishware, linens, and tables we also utilized their staffing to provide bar tending services and waitstaff to our wedding. Everything went absolutely perfect and they had every single thing covered on the day of our wedding so we had nothing to do but enjoy ourselves. I would highly recommend using C&G Event Rentals for all your wedding needs. Kayla and her team were amazing to work with!
  • Madina
    Madina N. Married on 05/23/2021

Amazing service

Kayla and the whole team at C & G catering made our day. They went above and beyond for what they should have been doing and we are so thankful to have chose them as our caterer. They always were available to answer our questions and were calm while we were panicked with the whole pandemic situation. 1000000000% would recommend them for any of your future events!

The Smith Family
    Subha M. Married on 05/23/2021

Best Service !

C&G provided my wedding guests with the best service ever! I was really pleased with all the feedback I’d received about them. Definitely recommend them as caterers. They attentive, caring and great communicators.
    Miatta F. Married on 05/01/2021

Very Professional

C&G catering is an amazing company. They made the planning process of my wedding smooth. Their staff was so professional, you can tell that they take pride in their work and cater with love.
    Katisha S. Married on 04/23/2021

The best service!

Carmen and her team was outstanding. There were prompt, professional, helpful and reliable. They helped me make my clients day flawless. C & G are far the best that I have ever worked with.
    Louise D. Married on 01/02/2021

Fantastic service

I had met with Carmine and Derick pre-pandemic when we were planning a 240 person wedding. Despite the multiple changes we had to make with our postponement, they were very patient and quick to respond. They also refunded the amount we didn't use from our deposit, since we ended up with only a 50 person event. They are very familiar with the venue we used, St. Francis Hall, and truly were so courteous and professional to work with. I really cannot say enough good about their company and its excellent service.
  • Z
    Zuhal A. Married on 12/25/2020

Hire them!

Amazing service! Great team of people! So glad we chose them!
    Daniyal Married on 12/13/2020

Amazing service

Great professional service was provided. Very happy with there work. Their team really helped in executing a smooth event.
  • Megan
    Megan A. Married on 10/26/2020

Recommend to everyone!

Kayla and her mom were such a joy to work with. They made wedding planning so much easier. I was nervous about the details but they brought my dream to life. My guests raved about how the food was displayed and presented- I am just so thankful. They are also very sweet and took the time to make me feel so special on my day. They made my wedding everything I could’ve imagined. They made hosting a wedding during COVID as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend this team to anyone.
  • Yari
    Yari C. Married on 10/19/2020

Excellent!

All of the staff were very pleasant. Strongly recommend!
  • Wint
    Wint A. Married on 08/16/2020

Excellent Service !!!

I was extremely happy with Carmen and her team, and the rentals from C and G event service. They are very responsive, and thank you so much Carmen for helping me with the night.
    Anahita Married on 08/15/2020

They are the best

I used C&G for my wedding and they were so organized. Everything was one time and they are super nice. I highly recommend them and even it wasn’t easy to have wedding in covid-19 situation C&G made it sooo easy for us.
    Karan G. Married on 08/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Pre wedding, Wedding and reception arrangements

Carmen and her group managed the wedding festivities. I have to say this was most pleasant experience I have had where one company has taken care of everything from providing all the tables, chairs, Best cutlery, best linens and over all the best and most professional staff.
    They coordinated so well with caterers and rest of the group.

I would highly recommend them. They can accommodate any requests even at short notice
    Gina C. Married on 07/01/2020

Great service

We used C&G for our company Christmas party and loved their service. Definitely recommend them!
illustration stars