C’Est La Vie Events Reviews

168 Reviews for C’Est La Vie Events

1 User photo

C’Est La Vie Events 1

Emily Roth · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Excellent! Would highly recommend!

Komlan was amazing! He was super responsive to my emails/calls throughout the process. He was very organized which made it so easy. We had the DJ service + uplighting and it was so worth it! The uplighting looked amazing and really set the mood. He was a great DJ and had songs that made all my guests be on the dance floor. I would HIGHLY recommend him, he was fantastic!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 09/28/2019

Best dj ever

I'm Hispanic and having a variety of Spanish & English music was a must for us. Our DJ (Jordan) definitely did an amazing job throughout the night. I would definitely recommend hiring C'Est La Vie.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Colm

Colm · Married on 08/24/2019

The BEST DJ and Photobooth

C'Eest La Vie was a dream to work with. Whether it was early on in the planning stages, changes in the weeks before the wedding, or even day-of changes, the team was professional, reliable, and executed flawlessly. C'Est La Vie has perfected its services. Their attention to detail, discovery questions, and suggestions were enormously helpful. There are so many little things you wouldn't know to think about, and their team was brought them all to our attention and guided us through.
    Special thanks to Komlan for accommodating our late stage equipment and service additions, and a huge thank you to DJ Bobby. Bobby read the crowd perfectly, seamlessly adjusted to changes, and was critical to ensuring our guests had a great time dancing the night away. Every guest I've spoken to since the wedding has talked about how great the DJ was. The photobooth services were excellent as well. Great props, great attendant, everyone was able to leave with some great souvenirs. I would recommend C'Est La Vie to everyone and anyone.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Angela

Angela Stellrecht · Married on 07/20/2019

So excellent - Highly recommend!

It was such a pleasure working with C'est La Vie Events, specifically Komlan and Jordan. Komlan helped us to coordinate our event and was so responsive and communicative throughout the process. He thought of everything and made sure we had a concrete plan for the day of. Our DJ, Jordan, was excellent and gave us exactly what we wanted! He helped facilitate the night with entrances, toasts, dinner, etc. We described our music taste to him and he delivered! Our guests so enjoyed the dancing and the great atmosphere. We could have danced until dawn. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Kayla Piaskowski · Married on 06/29/2019

Best DJ ever!

We met Komlan at a bridal expo. It was so refreshing to speak with him- most other DJ’s we spoke with there were impersonal and were pushy on their sales pitch. Every interaction with Komlan was so refreshing because he was very much wanting to make sure we had the best day and really listened to what we wanted in our DJ services. He was extremely professional and fun to work with.

Komlan was our DJ for our ceremony and reception and he helped keep everything on track and flowing without interruption. He had the dance floor PACKED all night long. I know that is always something a couple wishes for, and DJ Komlan definitely pays attention to what the couple wants and what the guests are responding to. He is clearly a master at his craft. You can tell he was enjoying himself too- I think that speaks volumes to the type of service he provides.

We cannot recommend C’est La Vie Events enough for DJ services, and definitely DJ Komlan himself. You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Catherine T · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend!

We had C’est la Vie at our wedding this June to DJ and host the photo booth, and we were very happy with their service!

Komlan was always responsive and helpful, and our DJ Bobby was extremely flexible when we had a lot of extra details come up at the last minute. Everything went smoothly at our wedding, and we are so grateful for their great service!

The photo booth was also a huge hit at our reception, and the attendant Noy was very friendly.

Overall, we would definitely recommend C’est la Vie! Thank you again to Komlan, Bobby, and Noy!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Becky

Becky Callan · Married on 06/15/2019

Dance floor was full the entire night!

DJ Komlan - T'es THE BEST!

We knew Komlan and C'est La Vie Events were our choice for DJ right after meeting him at a local wedding expo.

My (now!) husband is French and we knew some of his family would be making the trip to the States to attend our wedding, so we were on the hunt for a French-speaking DJ. Komlan was a perfect choice - but not just because he speaks French!

Komlan was friendly and professional from the moment we started working with him. He was also willing to accept our lengthy song request list and did his best to play many of them.

On the day of the wedding, he provided ceremony, cocktails, dinner, and reception/dancing music and we couldn't have imagined a more perfect compliment to ALL of our events. Everyone we talked to (and danced with!) had such a fun time! Our dance floor was full the entire evening!

Merci beaucoup, Komlan, pour tout ce que tu as fait pour nous deux ! Nous ne pourrions pas imaginer quelqu'un de meilleur pour notre grand jour. T'étais magnifique !

Sent on 06/24/2019

Amber · Married on 06/07/2019

Wedding DJ

After meeting C’Est La Vie at a wedding expo, my fiancé and I knew we had to book them for our wedding! While planning, they sent us multiple layouts to guide us through a smooth day of experience. We had a blast at our wedding, and didn’t want to leave the dance floor at the end of the night! Thank you for being so easy to work with, and making our wedding fun!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Nichole

Nichole Zenz Chao · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing DJ service!

Working with C'est La Vie was great, they handled everything with ease and helped make the day stress free! We would recommend them in a heart beat!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Miranda

Miranda Horgan · Married on 05/18/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

Met up with the owner about a year prior to our wedding. We emailed back and forth. Anytime I had a question they were quick to respond. They gave great suggestions and pointed us in the right direction. DJ Jordan was our DJ and he did an amazing job! He did the ceremony music, dinner music and dance music. He gave us everything we asked for! I also recommended a playlist for songs that had to be played. He took any requests from guests and I. Was professional and friendly! Even songs I didn’t request got my guests up and moving. I had family and friends that don’t dance, dance. This company and service exceeded my expectations! So happy I choose this service!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Rachel B · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful!

Thini was awesome and Komlan was great to work with getting everything set up. They kept the night going and set everything up for the speeches. The DJ kept our guests happy with playing songs they loved dancing to! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Carson

Carson Robers · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent services despite first DJ being unavailable

Despite the first DJ having a personal emergency and being unavailable two weeks before our wedding in Milwaukee, C'Est La Vie Events provided an excellent service from DJ Jordan and Hank. They had all the necessary equipment, efficiently and personably MC'd the evening, were responsive to our preferences (music, names, special parts of event schedule, etc.), and were timely and professional. In particular, they were experienced and comfortable playing the mix of spanish language/latin music that we were looking for.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Elliot Thieleke · Married on 01/19/2019

Komlan and Bobby left nothing to be desired!

My wife and I have been to many weddings with fun crowds, expecting a great time and fun dance, but bad DJs left us disappointed. We decided to work with C’est La Vie after several friends told us about them, and how they had kept the dance floors packed all night long at other weddings. From day one with Komlan, he was amazing! With great rates, flexibility, and prompt communication, we had no worries about our DJ even while planning everything from across the country. As soon as the First Dances were over, Komlan and Bobby had the dance floor full the entire night! They exceeded our dreams of throwing the best party we could imagine, and many of our guests have told us the same.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Brett Grimes · Married on 01/06/2019

Excellent Confidence and Professionalism

Our experience with C'est La Vie was fantastic. We worked entirely with Komlan, who was extremely responsive and thorough throughout the entire process. He fit exactly the vision we had in mind for our wedding DJ and Emcee - fully professional (if you are worried about an "awkward" DJ who might go off script, look no further) and an excellent reader of the room for music during the reception dance. We decided to not provide a playlist and trust Komlan to curate everything, and we were not disappointed. Komlan even came to the venue the morning of to set up several hours before the ceremony, and timed the processional and recessional music we requested to perfection. I highly recommend Komlan and C'est la Vie to anyone.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 12/08/2018

Review for Komlan

It was nice working with Komlan. He was very responsive and accommodating throughout this process. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a solid DJ.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Grace · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!

We had such a wonderful experience working with Komlan at C'Est La Vie! He answered all of our questions and totally understood what we were looking for in terms of music and vibe for our wedding day. He kept everyone out on the dance floor all night. Couldn't imagine our day without him!

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Gracie

Gracie · Married on 11/10/2018

Best dj ever

Komlan was EVERYTHING we were looking for in a DJ. People are still commenting on how much fun they had dancing the night away! He was so easy to work with and we didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding night, he kept everything on track! I highly recommend C'est La Vie events for you wedding!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience!

We used C’est La Vie for our wedding in Racine, WI on 10/20/18. We got their package that included 8 hours, photo booth and uplighting. The package was a great deal. They did a good job of mixing their experience with the playlist of suggestions I provided and my guests were dancing the whole night. I wish that we’d had an opportunity to actually meet in person to go over things prior but because they were 2 hours out, that wasn’t a possibility. We were able to talk over the phone and that was sufficient. The uplighting was a nice addition to our decor and the photo booth was a huge hit. This was much nicer than any of the other photo booths I’ve seen before. It was spacious and they had actual props. Everyone had a blast with it. We used the prints to do a photo guest book and it was really neat! Overall, it was a great experience!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Lax · Married on 10/14/2018

Easiest part of the wedding planning was the DJ!

I was so appreciative of the flexibility and professionalism Komlan displayed while helping us plan the wedding. He was super responsive to all email communication, and he was very organized with his pre-event planning. The day of he exceeded all of our expectations and kept the party going all night. We received several compliments about the DJ and afterwards realized he was the DJ at our friend's wedding the previous year, where we had a ton of fun too! C'Est La Vie was affordable and provided a quality service!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Erica · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent service!

We hired C'Est La Vie Events for our Oct. 2018 wedding in Baraboo. DJ Thini was our main DJ and DJ Jordan was there to help as well. DJ Thini was AMAZING. The dance floor was packed and he did a great job mixing songs together to make sure that there was always music playing. He played almost all of the songs we requested on the paperwork we filled out beforehand and even called me the day before the wedding for any last minute requests. They also played any last minute requests. Both DJ Thini and DJ Jordan looked very professional. I would definitely recommend DJ Thini and C'Est La Vie Events!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

The best wedding dance party ever!!

DJ Thini absolutely killed it at our wedding. He kept guests dancing all night, we got so many compliments. Komlan, DJ Thini and the guys at C’est la Vie are truly professional and will listen to exactly what you want for your day. I also recommend going for the up-lights. They set up and take down for you and they really make a space look beautiful!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Paul · Married on 09/15/2018

Thini and Jordan were fantastic hosts! Communication was seamless and speedy - we heard back from them almost immediately whenever we had questions or concerns. On the day of, the C'est La Vie DJs were there bright and early, making sure they had plenty of time to setup for our big event. We never had to worry or think about setup once during our entire day, which is the last thing you want on your wedding day. Thanks for keeping our guests entertained, CLV Events!

Sent on 09/23/2018

April · Married on 09/15/2018

Our experience with C'est La Vie for our September wedding was great! We worked exclusively with Komlan and he was really good about responding to our messages and ensuring we had what we needed for the wedding day. We discovered C'est La Vie at the Madison Wedding Show and their unique music and energy caught our attention. On our wedding day, Komlan was the DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. I was impressed with how easily he was able to take the song preferences we gave him and run with them. Komlan was able to read the room and change up the music to ensure people continued to dance and enjoy themselves all throughout the night. I appreciated that he was confident and relaxed during the event, so my new husband and I could just enjoy ourselves while he ensured announcements and speeches were made on time and everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend C'est La Vie to other bride and grooms in the Madison area!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lucinda · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome time!

Great company, fun DJ’s. Very fair prices, definitely would and have recommended this company. We and our guests had a blast at our wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sam Adams · Married on 09/01/2018

Great Music and Highly Professional

My wife and I had a wonderful experience working with C'Est La Vie. They had a great process for helping us to build a set list that fit our wedding. We worked with Komlan who was extremely professional, responsive, and talented. He helped us tailor both our music experience and our wedding games. Highly recommend for any soon-to-be newlywed couple.

Sent on 10/21/2018