C’Est La Vie Events Reviews

149 Reviews for C’Est La Vie Events

1 User photo

C’Est La Vie Events 1

Elliot Thieleke · Married on 01/19/2019

Komlan and Bobby left nothing to be desired!

My wife and I have been to many weddings with fun crowds, expecting a great time and fun dance, but bad DJs left us disappointed. We decided to work with C’est La Vie after several friends told us about them, and how they had kept the dance floors packed all night long at other weddings. From day one with Komlan, he was amazing! With great rates, flexibility, and prompt communication, we had no worries about our DJ even while planning everything from across the country. As soon as the First Dances were over, Komlan and Bobby had the dance floor full the entire night! They exceeded our dreams of throwing the best party we could imagine, and many of our guests have told us the same.

Nicole · Married on 12/08/2018

Review for Komlan

It was nice working with Komlan. He was very responsive and accommodating throughout this process. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a solid DJ.

Grace · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!

We had such a wonderful experience working with Komlan at C'Est La Vie! He answered all of our questions and totally understood what we were looking for in terms of music and vibe for our wedding day. He kept everyone out on the dance floor all night. Couldn't imagine our day without him!

• Adriana

Adriana · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience!

We used C’est La Vie for our wedding in Racine, WI on 10/20/18. We got their package that included 8 hours, photo booth and uplighting. The package was a great deal. They did a good job of mixing their experience with the playlist of suggestions I provided and my guests were dancing the whole night. I wish that we’d had an opportunity to actually meet in person to go over things prior but because they were 2 hours out, that wasn’t a possibility. We were able to talk over the phone and that was sufficient. The uplighting was a nice addition to our decor and the photo booth was a huge hit. This was much nicer than any of the other photo booths I’ve seen before. It was spacious and they had actual props. Everyone had a blast with it. We used the prints to do a photo guest book and it was really neat! Overall, it was a great experience!

• Ashley

Ashley Lax · Married on 10/14/2018

Easiest part of the wedding planning was the DJ!

I was so appreciative of the flexibility and professionalism Komlan displayed while helping us plan the wedding. He was super responsive to all email communication, and he was very organized with his pre-event planning. The day of he exceeded all of our expectations and kept the party going all night. We received several compliments about the DJ and afterwards realized he was the DJ at our friend's wedding the previous year, where we had a ton of fun too! C'Est La Vie was affordable and provided a quality service!

Erica · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent service!

We hired C'Est La Vie Events for our Oct. 2018 wedding in Baraboo. DJ Thini was our main DJ and DJ Jordan was there to help as well. DJ Thini was AMAZING. The dance floor was packed and he did a great job mixing songs together to make sure that there was always music playing. He played almost all of the songs we requested on the paperwork we filled out beforehand and even called me the day before the wedding for any last minute requests. They also played any last minute requests. Both DJ Thini and DJ Jordan looked very professional. I would definitely recommend DJ Thini and C'Est La Vie Events!

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

The best wedding dance party ever!!

DJ Thini absolutely killed it at our wedding. He kept guests dancing all night, we got so many compliments. Komlan, DJ Thini and the guys at C’est la Vie are truly professional and will listen to exactly what you want for your day. I also recommend going for the up-lights. They set up and take down for you and they really make a space look beautiful!

Paul · Married on 09/15/2018

Thini and Jordan were fantastic hosts! Communication was seamless and speedy - we heard back from them almost immediately whenever we had questions or concerns. On the day of, the C'est La Vie DJs were there bright and early, making sure they had plenty of time to setup for our big event. We never had to worry or think about setup once during our entire day, which is the last thing you want on your wedding day. Thanks for keeping our guests entertained, CLV Events!

Lucinda · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome time!

Great company, fun DJ’s. Very fair prices, definitely would and have recommended this company. We and our guests had a blast at our wedding!

Sam Adams · Married on 09/01/2018

Great Music and Highly Professional

My wife and I had a wonderful experience working with C'Est La Vie. They had a great process for helping us to build a set list that fit our wedding. We worked with Komlan who was extremely professional, responsive, and talented. He helped us tailor both our music experience and our wedding games. Highly recommend for any soon-to-be newlywed couple.

Shontae · Married on 08/25/2018

Komlan was excellent to work with. Extremely responsive, personable and just kind. He answered any and every question we had, and went above and beyond to ensure the DJ and photo booth services we received were top notch! He paired us with DJ Brian who was just wonderful at keeping the dance floor going for 6 straight hours, and he helped us shut it down in spectacular fashion (“Closing Time” for the win)! Kodjo was equally great at manning the photo booth. Our pictures were some of the best quality we’ve seen at any wedding (absolutely no bias). Seriously if you’re looking for a great value with outstanding service C’est La Vie is the only way to go, don’t hesitate, book them now!!

Kristin · Married on 08/25/2018

We used C’est La Vie Events for our wedding on 8/25/18 for DJ and phtotbooth. We had DJ Thini and he was simply amazing. My husband and I feel like he took everything we said into consideration and absolutely hit the nail on the head. All of our guests raved about how wonderful the DJ was and would HIGHLY recommend them for any event you may have. The photo booth was wonderful as well with many props as well as quick printing and no issues whatsoever! Thank you so much to Komlan and his team for making our day all the more special!

Mac · Married on 08/18/2018

C'Est La Vie Events was great! I would recommend to anyone planning a wedding. Good music, good people, good job.

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

We decided to go with C'est La Vie Events for our wedding because they were the only DJs at the wedding show we went to who didn't seem like classic cheesy DJs (or creepy car salesmen). They were well-dressed and professional, and exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Komlan was extremely responsive once we made contact and made sure we understood the whole process. We were also allowed to add uplighting at the last minute, which added more ambience to our reception.

Brian was our DJ for our wedding last weekend and he was absolutely fantastic! He kept the party going all night and stuck to the music we wanted to hear. When one of our guests requested music that was different from what we discussed with Brian, he waited for us to give him the go-ahead, which was awesome! His transitions between songs were awesome, and all of our guests loved the music! I would recommend C'est La Vie to anyone!

Madeline · Married on 08/18/2018

I would 100 percent recommend C'Est La Vie Events for your DJ/photobooth needs. The owner Komlan was very friendly and responsive when we were in the planning stages for my wedding, and he took time to make sure the music and photo booth was exactly what I had in mind. His work paid off because the dance floor was a blast--I didn't want the night to end! And the photo booth pictures were hilarious. Komlan also did a great job of moving the reception along, whether it was to announce speeches, or share other important information with guests.

C’Est La Vie Events 2

Monica · Married on 08/11/2018

C'est La Vie was fabulous and I can't recommend them enough! DJ Elisio played at our brunch wedding and he was wonderful - I couldn't have asked for anything different. Komlan was extremely courteous and helpful setting everything up prior to the big day, and was flexible with the number of hours we were looking for service based on a midday wedding. Overall, perfect experience! So thankful to have found this company and am thrilled with how everything turned out.

See · Married on 08/11/2018

We had C’EST LA VIE for our DJ/ceremony/uplighting and photo booth for our wedding. Komlan the manager was always willing to meet up. He met us several times before the wedding to go over details and song choices. Between meetups, he responded timely through emails. For our ceremony, our DJ Thini worked with our videographer and officiant to ensure that they had what they needed. During the wedding reception, they did a great job keeping the dancefloor entertained and probably even more important in assisting our guests at the photo booth. The photo booth at our wedding was a huge success! So many of our guests had fun using it and we’ll treasure the photos from it. We can’t stress enough how professional Komlan and Thini are and how much fun we had working with them. They did an AMAZING job! We HIGHLY recommend C’EST LA VIE!!!

Thank you so much Komlan & Thini for all the hard work and everything you guys did for us!!!

Rebecca · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Eric was great at our wedding and was very flexible to go with the flow at our new venue. He played music that we asked for and kept our guest entertained all night. Komlan was wonderful to work with to plan our special day. Would highly recommend!

• Jason

Jason · Married on 07/21/2018

Effortless and Amazing

C'Est La Vie made every effort to make the day of the wedding as seamless as possible for us. Our DJ, Elisio, was professional and easy going and kept us on point once we got to the venue and when the music started, the dancing never stopped until the very end of the night. I could not have been more pleased with this company. A+ all the way.

Abbi · Married on 07/21/2018

Great experience - so much fun!

Komlan did an incredible job at our wedding! The dance floor was packed the whole night! He was very responsive and easy to communicate with. I really appreciated that he went above and beyond and was a big help with our timeline and keeping everything on schedule. I highly recommend Komlan and C'est La Vie Events!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2018

Komlan was our DJ for the ceremony and reception and he was absolutely amazing! Extremely easy to work with and we were extremely pleased with the services. Our guests raved about the music and the dance floor was full until the end of the night! Highly recommend!

Bree · Married on 06/23/2018

Finding a DJ seemed overwhelming for our wedding with some many choices. We finally found C'est La Vie events and I couldn't be happier with our choice! Komlan was so responsive, friendly and attentive. He always responded quickly to emails and answered all of our questions. Komlan took the time to meet with us twice before our wedding. He had many helpful suggestions with the timeline and music choices for the big day. He also provided music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. The music choices were perfect and kept everyone dancing. The uplighting also added a great finish to our venue. I would highly recommend Komlan & C'est La Vie events to make your wedding great!

Liz · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I are both so glad that we chose C'est La Vie for our wedding. From the first time I contacted Komlan (the owner), he was so kind and willing to answer any questions that we had. He was always quick to respond as well which we greatly appreciated. Eric was the DJ at our wedding and he was great!! Throughout the night Eric would check in with my husband and myself to make sure everything was running as we had hoped. He also had the dance floor going all night!! He took our friends requests and read the room wonderfully. Eric also played music during our ceremony which went by flawlessly. Kodjo was our photo booth attendant and he was also amazing as well. He helped our guests all night and I am grateful as we now have wonderful memories of our guests from the night. If you are getting married and worried about finding a good DJ look no further than C'est La Vie. I know my husband and I are very glad that we chose them.

Sam · Married on 06/16/2018

In preparation for our wedding, my wife and I researched DJs for days. We sought someone who could uniquely cater to our needs: mixing Persian, French, Latin, and American dance and classics. The two of us communicated with DJs far and wide -- from Chicago to Milwaukee -- to find the “right” one. C’Est La Vie was one of the DJ companies we emailed. They were responsive, professional, and courteous. But we waited on a decision for some time and communicated with various DJs first. Annoyingly, many of the other companies would constantly call or email us without our permission -- pestering us to purchase their package and advertising “special deals” that only existed for “the next 24 hours.” These sales tactics did not sell well with us. C’Est La Vie simply provided the information and waited for us to decide. We didn’t feel pressured or hassled; instead, I know I felt special to them. Ultimately, in preparation for our wedding, Komlan met with us multiple times to discuss timelines, music mixes, and expressed his confidence in mixing multicultural beats. When the day finally arrived, he had everything in order. He was friendly, kind, and warm. As my wife and I were frantically running around, he seemed calm and ready. Whenever we needed anything, he accommodated our needs. Throughout the experience we were astounded at his timing, ability, and prep work too. For every little shift in music and sound we requested, Komlan was on it. Even more exciting and special, he set up uplighting for no charge. We were BLOWN away by his generosity and care for our day. When the dancing finally began he listened to the crowds’ requests and energy in the room. We could’ve been jamming and dancing until the crack of dawn had it not been for an early close at our venue! Thank you, C’Est La Vie!