C.C's Linen Plus Reviews

C.C's Linen Plus 3
C.C's Linen Plus 4
C.C's Linen Plus 5

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2012

CC Linens did a great job at our wedding! We rented table runners, napkins, and chair covers for our event and everything looked great. I was looking for dark purple for everything and was having a hard time finding a company that could provide all three in the dark purple but CC Linens was able to accomodate my request and everything looked wonderful! They were also flexible with when to drop off and set up everything and always professional. I think that they were a great value and would definitely recommend them to future brides!

Sent on 11/27/2012

The price of the linens and service was superb. Not complaints here!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Loly · Married on 06/02/2012

C.C's Linens Plus was outstanding to work with. I planned the entire event online/ phone with David from C.C's Linen, his level of professionalism, the product, the service, and his response to times were magnificent. I would use them again and again, and guests at our event were so impressed with his products, that they plan on using him in the future.

It was a pleasure to work with a company that has integrity, is professional, and extremely flexible and accommodating.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Tina · Married on 05/27/2012

We used C.C's Linens for chair covers for our wedding ceremony and table linens for our reception. Everything turned out beautiful and we were really pleased with the service.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2012

Dave was super helpful and friendly throughout the whole process. They have the best value by far. I would def rent from them again for future events.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Margaret · Married on 05/19/2012

Excellent Value and easy return policy

Sent on 05/22/2012
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 05/19/2012

We actually used CC Linens for our Church/School Gala. They have a very flexible pick-up/drop-off timeframe (we're close by so didn't need the delivery service). I'd use them again; I compared many linen rentals in the DC area and they were among the most affordable.

Sent on 05/25/2012

Dana · Married on 05/19/2012

C.C. Linens was very professional and quick to respond. They were flexible when asked to arrive very early to set up the linens. They were beautiful and exactly like the colors shown online.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Michelle · Married on 04/14/2012

CC Linens Plus was great to work with. They were patient and very professional. They had reasonable cost and they made my day and turned the venue into a highly talked about classy event.

Sent on 05/25/2012

v · Married on 09/17/2011

I appreciated the fact that I had the option of picking up and bringing back the linens myself. It saved on shipping. The organza was bigger than I realized (I should have paid attention to the dimensions), but it was beautiful and we made it work. Dave was very helpful and courteous.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Charlena · Married on 08/21/2011

Great price and quality for the area!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Marian · Married on 08/20/2011

Dave was very professional and personable. We had planned a destination wedding in the carribean and Dave was extemely helpful with suggestions and ideas. He was the only vendor that trusted us and allow us to take the linens with us to islands. I cannot say enough about Dave or his lovely wife. I recommend CC Lines Plus to everyone and have pass the word along. Thank you again Dave

Sent on 08/27/2011
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 07/02/2011

Dave at CC's Linen Plus is very helpful and friendly. Best prices by far compared to other rental places in Richmond VA.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Alicia · Married on 05/21/2011

I worked with Dave at C. C's Linen Plus and he was fantastic. Communication was great leading up to the event.

The day of was so hectic that I didn't have the opportunity to meet anyone, but when I arrived to the reception, all the chairs were covered and looked gorgeous. Chair covers & sashes really brought the room together. I paid extra to have them set up and pick up and it is TOTALLY worth it!

I would highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Mia · Married on 05/07/2011

Dave was extremely easy to work with. If he wasn't available when you called, which was rare, he responded very promptly. And best of all the chair covers were WONDERFUL! Great quality, fitted the chairs impeccably, and hardly wrinkled. I would definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 05/13/2011
  • Christiana

Christiana · Married on 06/17/2018

We rented a photo-booth from this company. Amazing price and so accommodating! They had an attendant on site with tons of props. We had a custom saying and logo on our photo print outs. They also gave us all of the digitals that our guests took during the night. Perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2018

C.C's Linen Plus's reply:

Thank you Christiana, It was a pleasure to serve you and your guest. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Amber · Married on 03/30/2018

C.C's Linen Plus provided us with backdrop draping, chair covers, table linens, and putting together centerpieces.

From my very first phone call to C.C's Linen to the end of our wedding, Dave has been extremely professional, friendly, flexible, and just absolutely wonderful. Him and Stella worked together perfectly, and everything we received from them was timely, clear, and organized. One service that was unique and I was particularly impressed with, was that even though they don't provide centerpieces, they offer the service to put together centerpieces if you have the materials. Dave did that for us, and everything was absolutely gorgeous!

The quality of the covers, drapes, and linens were top notch, and the room was completely transformed after. I particularly love the fairytale stringlights at our reception behind the sweetheart table. The only minor flaw was that the backdrop drapery was too short for the floor-to-ceiling height of our venue, and it kind of looks funny in pictures (I never noticed it during the ceremony and reception, however - The room looked flawless in person). I was so focused on the width of the backdrop and didn't really check on the height. Oops.

Overall though, C.C's Linen Plus is an amazing choice if you plan on doing some DIY and have professionals do parts of the decoration. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    C.C's Linen Plus 6
    C.C's Linen Plus 7
    C.C's Linen Plus 8

C.C's Linen Plus's reply:

Thank you Amber! It was a pleasure working with you and Steve for your special day. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Dan & Erika · Married on 11/15/2015

We worked with Dave for our linens. He was very patient with our questions and drew up several quotes to give us the best options for our budget. There was a delayed response to our email requesting changes to our order resulting from technical issues with their software that prevented updates to their invoices. All around, we had great service and the linens were beautiful!

Sent on 12/09/2015

C.C's Linen Plus's reply:

We appreciate your review. Thank you for choosing us and we wish you the best.
    C.C's Linen Plus

beautiful products & selection for a great price! very easy to communicate & work with. would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2013

The chair coverings were beautiful!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Shawnette · Married on 06/29/2012

I used CC"s Linen services for my wedding. They provided chair covers. The off white chair covers with purple shashes were beautiful. The people I worked with at the company were great!!!! If you use CC's Linen, you will be very pleased.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Eric · Married on 05/18/2012

They were fantastic. I have to say the only thing that frustrated me was getting a hold of them some times. But they are cheap, flexible, and willing to make your time with them as painless as possible.

We even kept a few of the napkins on accident and they let us mail them in a little later than the "allocated" time, at no charge!! Just wow. You guys are awesome.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Very easy to deal with, polite, courteous, and beautiful chair covers delivered well in time

Sent on 01/13/2015

3.5

C.C.'s Linen Plus was a pleasure to work with. The tables and chairs were beautifully done and the value/pricing was the most reasonable we found in the area. The 3.5 professionalism rating stems from concerns during our onsite meeting with the vendor...although the meeting was prearranged, he did not seem prepared and had no recollection that we'd already signed the contract and paid the initial deposit. This was a bit disconcerting at the time and caused a bit of worry about what would happen on the day of, but in the end, everything was very nicely done without any concerns nor flaws. I'd definitely recommend C.C.'s to others.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Julie · Married on 06/04/2011

C.C's Linens Plus provided high quality chair covers and sashes for a very reasonable price. The management was extremely helpful and accommodating.

Sent on 06/07/2011