50 Reviews for C.C's Linen Plus

Linens (3)
Drapery (2)
Lights (1)
50 C.C's Linen Plus Reviews

Dave was incredibly easy to work with by phone and prices were better than anyone else around.
They are THE place to go for your special event. As soon as you decide to have an event, contact C.C.'s Linens ASAP! They were a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Rino, 1/21/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers

Dave and Stella were incredibly easy to work with and were even accommodating of a (quite literally) last second color change. They respond quickly and their prices were better than anyone else around.

Profile Picture Sam, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I were married in October and C.C's Linen Plus supplied our ballroom chair covers and sashes. They were perfect! C.C's Linen was great to work with and arrived on time the day of our event to set-up each one. Everything was beautiful. I would definitely use this company again for a future event!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Five stars are not enough for the rating C.C.'s Linens deserves! They are THE place to go for your special event. In fact, as soon as you decide to have an event, contact C.C.'s Linens ASAP! I mean it! Not only did they provide me with excellent products at great prices and prompt professional service, owner Dave was totally invested in making sure my event was the best. His expert guidance helped me navigate through a number of overwhelming challenges at the venue I was using, helping to turn around what could have been a disaster into the event of a lifetime! I waffled about using their photo booth, but Dave wisely advised me that people may remember what they see, but they will never forget what they do. The photo booth was a highlight of the night. With C.C.'s Linens, you will have the peace of mind you need to know your event will be a success.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am totally in love with C.C.'s Linen Plus! Their price point and service are excellent!! They had the large quantity of linen I needed and were patient with me when I added items at the last minute!! They were a joy to work with and I cannot wait to do so again soon.

Profile Picture Sharia, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Don't hesitate to book with CC Linen Plus. They were a pleasure to work with. Our photo booth was a blast and the wedding guests just loved it. They answered all our questions and were prompt, courteous, and fun.

Profile Picture Elaine, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

C.C's Linens definitely get 5/5 stars for their flexibility! As a DIY bride, I had to plan the placement of the reception tables myself; I lost count of how many times I lost count of how many tables we needed! Hahaha! But Dave at C.C.'s was so patient with my endless emails altering the number and sizes on my order. 10/10, would recommend.

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/23/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

Amazing to work with! Professional and delivers excellent products and services!!! Easy to talk to, quick to respond and update invoices not matter how often you change your mind (adding products, removing products, adding different products). HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dave was incredible to work with - super professional and friendly! They delivered and picked up all the linens we rented and even made a special pick up when I forgot to return some of their napkins! It was a pleasure working with CC's Linen Plus and we'll definitely rehire them for any other events!

Profile Picture User6774382, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented cover chairs, sashes and lightning provided by CC's linen.
Dave worked with us and provided us a great variety of options. The lighting worked perfectly in our venue and enhanced our wedding theme.

Profile Picture Beysi, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

CC's did the up lighting for our wedding at Belmont Country Club. It completely transformed the room. Stella and Dave were easy to work with and very responsive via email. I think we only talked on the phone a couple times! Definitely recommend for a wedding or any event.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used CC's Linen for my daughter's wedding in Sterling, Va. Although their selection is not as broad as other rental places, we had no trouble finding items to meet our needs -- and at a terrific price! It also was a lot easier getting an appointment, and their prices are clearly noted on their website. The sage organza overlay on ivory linen made for gorgeous reception tables. Dave was personable and professional.

Profile Picture B., 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used C.C. Linen Plus for our chair covers and table clothes. Everything looked great! They answered emails and phone calls promptly. Their prices were great.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 5/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very well stocked and had exactly what we needed. Lowest prices that I could find in the area and pretty conveniently located compared to others for the northern VA area

Profile Picture Gene, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't begin to put into words how wonderful C.C's Linens is! Dave was prompt, attentive and professional. He really listened to my vision and did his best to work with my budget. Don't let the name fool you there is much more that C.C's Linens can do for you then just provide linens. Here are a few things he was able to put together for me:

1. Uplighting
2. Pipe and Drape
3. Special lighting instillation (cafe lights and backdrop lights)
4. Installed my personal decorations for the ceremony

He even stayed to help with general set up ( I didn't ask, he just wanted to)! My entire wedding wouldn't had been the same with C.C's Linens. I had planned my wedding in 3 months and Dave coordinated everything to perfection in that small amount of time. I would choose this company over and over again.

Final words: Price is right and so is the service!

Profile Picture Kim, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the pleasure of having CC's Linen plus decorate my wedding in December and i was truly amazed by the end result. Stella was great to work with, she was very polite, patient and professional. She listened and gave me great advise on how to best utilize my budget and was able to work around the limited timeline the venue had given us.
I was impressed and happy with the service and will use them in the future. I will definitely recommend CC's Linen Plus

Jane

Profile Picture Jane, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were very easy to work with and the wedding reception turned out better than I imagined!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/17/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is awesome, affordable and customer friendly.
I wish I could get married over and over again ,of course to the same person :)

Profile Picture Erin, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Very good value. Staff was responsive and professional.

Profile Picture Liz, 6/8/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

very easy to work with. I will use them for any future events

Profile Picture Fabulous, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I just recently had my wedding:-)
I found out about C.C Linen Plus through my co-worker. I heard great things about them so I decided to set up a meeting with Dave, the owner, and I instantly felt like I can trust him with my wedding.
BTW this was the third company I went to see.
He had great ideas on how I can save $$ and he also gave me pointers on planning as well.
The planning process was very smooth and he called me every now and then to see if there were any changes.
Fast forward to my actual wedding day~
The location where I chose to have my reception, started changing lots of things on me...last minute! of course I panicked!!
Dave really took control of the situation and did a wonderful job with having to adjust a few things!
He did a magnificent job and the place looked beautiful!I got compliments all night.
Everything couldn't have been more perfect!
I would absolutely recommend him!
He really went beyond what I expected.
Thank You Dave for making my magical day even more magical!;-)

Profile Picture Janice, 4/26/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

C.C's Linens were very easy to work with and helped us in any way they could. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User3236645, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

CC Linens did a great job at our wedding! We rented table runners, napkins, and chair covers for our event and everything looked great. I was looking for dark purple for everything and was having a hard time finding a company that could provide all three in the dark purple but CC Linens was able to accomodate my request and everything looked wonderful! They were also flexible with when to drop off and set up everything and always professional. I think that they were a great value and would definitely recommend them to future brides!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/25/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The price of the linens and service was superb. Not complaints here!

Profile Picture User2626581, 2+ years ago, 1 Review