C.C's Linen Plus Reviews

51 | Aldie, VA

51 Reviews for C.C's Linen Plus

51 C.C's Linen Plus Reviews

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2018

David was A true god send. We had been working on the details of my photo booth for months and not once did he deter me from calling. All my guests enjoyed the photo booth and I will be using his services again in the future. Thank you so much❤

Sent on 08/25/2018

C.C's Linen Plus's reply:

Nicole, It was a pleasure working with you and it was fun serving your guest during the reception. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Dave

Rino · Married on 01/21/2018

Dave was incredibly easy to work with by phone and prices were better than anyone else around.
    They are THE place to go for your special event. As soon as you decide to have an event, contact C.C.'s Linens ASAP! They were a pleasure to work with.

• Sam

Sam · Married on 11/04/2017

Dave and Stella were incredibly easy to work with and were even accommodating of a (quite literally) last second color change. They respond quickly and their prices were better than anyone else around.

Sent on 11/16/2017

C.C's Linen Plus's reply:

Thank you, Sam. We appreciate the nice review. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I were married in October and C.C's Linen Plus supplied our ballroom chair covers and sashes. They were perfect! C.C's Linen was great to work with and arrived on time the day of our event to set-up each one. Everything was beautiful. I would definitely use this company again for a future event!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    C.C's Linen Plus 1
    C.C's Linen Plus 2

C.C's Linen Plus's reply:

Hi Ashley, Thank you for the kind review. It was our pleasure to work with you. We hope to work with you again for your next event.

Karen · Married on 09/10/2017

Five stars are not enough for the rating C.C.'s Linens deserves! They are THE place to go for your special event. In fact, as soon as you decide to have an event, contact C.C.'s Linens ASAP! I mean it! Not only did they provide me with excellent products at great prices and prompt professional service, owner Dave was totally invested in making sure my event was the best. His expert guidance helped me navigate through a number of overwhelming challenges at the venue I was using, helping to turn around what could have been a disaster into the event of a lifetime! I waffled about using their photo booth, but Dave wisely advised me that people may remember what they see, but they will never forget what they do. The photo booth was a highlight of the night. With C.C.'s Linens, you will have the peace of mind you need to know your event will be a success.

Sent on 09/13/2017

C.C's Linen Plus's reply:

Karen, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are humbled and honored to have served you for your event. It gives us great satisfaction to know that you and your guest enjoyed the products and services we provided for you. Thank you again and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Sharia · Married on 06/04/2017

I am totally in love with C.C.'s Linen Plus! Their price point and service are excellent!! They had the large quantity of linen I needed and were patient with me when I added items at the last minute!! They were a joy to work with and I cannot wait to do so again soon.

Sent on 08/09/2017

C.C's Linen Plus's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Elaine · Married on 05/21/2017

Don't hesitate to book with CC Linen Plus. They were a pleasure to work with. Our photo booth was a blast and the wedding guests just loved it. They answered all our questions and were prompt, courteous, and fun.

Sent on 05/22/2017

C.C's Linen Plus's reply:

Thank you Elaine, It was wonderful working with you and your guests were a lot of fun!.
  • ZeldaBride

Courtney · Married on 04/23/2017

C.C's Linens definitely get 5/5 stars for their flexibility! As a DIY bride, I had to plan the placement of the reception tables myself; I lost count of how many times I lost count of how many tables we needed! Hahaha! But Dave at C.C.'s was so patient with my endless emails altering the number and sizes on my order. 10/10, would recommend.

Sent on 06/16/2017

C.C's Linen Plus's reply:

Thank you Courtney. It was such a pleasure to work with you. We hope to work with you again on your next event.

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2016

Amazing to work with! Professional and delivers excellent products and services!!! Easy to talk to, quick to respond and update invoices not matter how often you change your mind (adding products, removing products, adding different products). HIGHLY recommend!

Dave was incredible to work with - super professional and friendly! They delivered and picked up all the linens we rented and even made a special pick up when I forgot to return some of their napkins! It was a pleasure working with CC's Linen Plus and we'll definitely rehire them for any other events!

Sent on 05/31/2016

C.C's Linen Plus's reply:

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you.

Beysi · Married on 11/15/2014

We rented cover chairs, sashes and lightning provided by CC's linen.
    Dave worked with us and provided us a great variety of options. The lighting worked perfectly in our venue and enhanced our wedding theme.

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

CC's did the up lighting for our wedding at Belmont Country Club. It completely transformed the room. Stella and Dave were easy to work with and very responsive via email. I think we only talked on the phone a couple times! Definitely recommend for a wedding or any event.

B. · Married on 06/07/2014

We used CC's Linen for my daughter's wedding in Sterling, Va. Although their selection is not as broad as other rental places, we had no trouble finding items to meet our needs -- and at a terrific price! It also was a lot easier getting an appointment, and their prices are clearly noted on their website. The sage organza overlay on ivory linen made for gorgeous reception tables. Dave was personable and professional.

Jaclyn · Married on 05/31/2014

We used C.C. Linen Plus for our chair covers and table clothes. Everything looked great! They answered emails and phone calls promptly. Their prices were great.

Gene · Married on 05/17/2014

Very well stocked and had exactly what we needed. Lowest prices that I could find in the area and pretty conveniently located compared to others for the northern VA area

Kim · Married on 01/04/2014

I can't begin to put into words how wonderful C.C's Linens is! Dave was prompt, attentive and professional. He really listened to my vision and did his best to work with my budget. Don't let the name fool you there is much more that C.C's Linens can do for you then just provide linens. Here are a few things he was able to put together for me:

1. Uplighting
    2. Pipe and Drape
    3. Special lighting instillation (cafe lights and backdrop lights)
    4. Installed my personal decorations for the ceremony

He even stayed to help with general set up ( I didn't ask, he just wanted to)! My entire wedding wouldn't had been the same with C.C's Linens. I had planned my wedding in 3 months and Dave coordinated everything to perfection in that small amount of time. I would choose this company over and over again.

Final words: Price is right and so is the service!

Jane · Married on 12/14/2013

I had the pleasure of having CC's Linen plus decorate my wedding in December and i was truly amazed by the end result. Stella was great to work with, she was very polite, patient and professional. She listened and gave me great advise on how to best utilize my budget and was able to work around the limited timeline the venue had given us.
    I was impressed and happy with the service and will use them in the future. I will definitely recommend CC's Linen Plus

Jane

Laura · Married on 08/17/2013

They were very easy to work with and the wedding reception turned out better than I imagined!

Erin · Married on 08/10/2013

This company is awesome, affordable and customer friendly.
    I wish I could get married over and over again ,of course to the same person :)

Liz · Married on 06/08/2013

Very good value. Staff was responsive and professional.

• F

Fabulous · Married on 06/01/2013

very easy to work with. I will use them for any future events

Janice · Married on 04/26/2013

I just recently had my wedding:-)
    I found out about C.C Linen Plus through my co-worker. I heard great things about them so I decided to set up a meeting with Dave, the owner, and I instantly felt like I can trust him with my wedding.
    BTW this was the third company I went to see.
    He had great ideas on how I can save $$ and he also gave me pointers on planning as well.
    The planning process was very smooth and he called me every now and then to see if there were any changes.
    Fast forward to my actual wedding day~
    The location where I chose to have my reception, started changing lots of things on me...last minute! of course I panicked!!
    Dave really took control of the situation and did a wonderful job with having to adjust a few things!
    He did a magnificent job and the place looked beautiful!I got compliments all night.
    Everything couldn't have been more perfect!
    I would absolutely recommend him!
    He really went beyond what I expected.
    Thank You Dave for making my magical day even more magical!;-)

C.C's Linens were very easy to work with and helped us in any way they could. I would recommend them to anyone.

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2012

CC Linens did a great job at our wedding! We rented table runners, napkins, and chair covers for our event and everything looked great. I was looking for dark purple for everything and was having a hard time finding a company that could provide all three in the dark purple but CC Linens was able to accomodate my request and everything looked wonderful! They were also flexible with when to drop off and set up everything and always professional. I think that they were a great value and would definitely recommend them to future brides!