Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service Reviews

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 5
Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 6

Anna Escobar · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Byrne rocks

Byrne was SUCH A GREAT DJ!! I left picking the DJ to my fiance, and when he came back with such a great price, and picked one so quickly, I won't lie, I was a little worried!! However, alllll of my fears were squashed as soon as I started communicating with Byrne. He was super thorough in his song list, and was extremely detailed in his planning. I had a venue coordinator that he worked with closely to make sure the wedding transitioned seamlessly from ceremony to reception etc. I've never seen SO MANY PEOPLE on the dance floor at any wedding I've attended. There were no less than 50 people on the dance floor at all times. We recommend Byrne to anyone looking. He will get the party started, and keep the party going all through the night. THANK YOU BYRNE!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie D Murray · Married on 07/04/2019

Excellent DJ Services!

We booked Byrne Rock at the last minute due to an issue with our other DJ. Byrne was very responsive, asked great questions and got us booked with DJ Jesse immediately. Jesse was fantastic! Really great energy, kept us dancing, rolled with changes and excellent playlist. I would 100% recommend and book Bryne Rock again. Thank you Bryne and Jesse!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Tim

Tim Walsh · Married on 04/20/2019

AMAZING DJ for our wedding

Byrne Rock was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He is a great communicator, super easy to work with, and really good at what he does! We shared a couple different Spotify playlists with songs that we wanted played during the different parts of the wedding (cocktail hour, ceremony, dinner, dancing) and he arranged them in the perfect way. Our main hope for our wedding was to have a fun dance party, and I really think Byrne made this happen for us. He started with the anniversary dance, which got tons of couples out on the floor and then shifted to our favorite songs, in the perfect order that we had at least 90 minutes of great energy on the dance floor. I cannot speak more highly about Byrne and would totally recommend him to any friends or family in the Austin area. Thanks Byrne for making our wedding so wonderful!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • William

William Cooke · Married on 04/19/2019

DJ Michael Lentz and Byrne Rock- The Ultimate Wedding DJs

We went to Byrne based on the recommendation of our coordinator. We got a chance to meet him in person and were impressed by how much he listened to us to get a feel for what we wanted out of the DJ for our wedding.

He was already booked but recommended that we partner with DJ Michael Lentz. Like Byrne, Michael was great to talk to and really understood what we wanted out of the music throughout the evening.

We were able to put together a comprehensive list on the Byrne Rock website of songs/styles of music we wanted at various parts of the evening. On the day of the ceremony, from the pre-ceremony through the reception, the music was absolutely outstanding!!

Michael's equipment and lighting were great. He also did such a great job making sure the ceremony was all about us. It was such a fun party- which is exactly what we were going for!

If you're looking for a DJ, look no further. They will absolutely deliver for your special day!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 04/19/2019

Attentive and Accommodating

I got to work with Al Davila at my wedding and he was absolutely amazing! He was very attentive to the crowd and kept people on the dance floor. He was also very accommodating for any song requests we had and super nice whenever we talked to him. I highly recommend Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service and Al Davila for your wedding!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Meredith D · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly recommend

Eddie Garcia is the best! A calming presence, which is key at weddings and during the planning phase. He was responsive, friendly, and even gave us tips on things to expect during the wedding that we hadn't thought of (neither of us have done this before, you know? It's funny how many wedding vendors forget that this is your first and hopefully last rodeo). He listened to our requests and did great with admittedly very little instruction from us - we sort of blindly trusted him, and we have no regrets about that. When the pre-ceremony day started out a "shit show" (per several people's description), Eddie brought calm and experience that made all the difference. His go-with-the-flow attitude and calm demeanor was a massive help. He even texted us sweet photos he took after! I really can't express how wonderful it was to have him on our team. He made a really stressful time much better.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 7
    Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 8
    Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 9
    Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 10
    Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 11
  • Cristine

Cristine Boudreaux · Married on 03/30/2019

Professional and such a joy!

Byrne is amazing! We had songs to him last minute that he was able to incorporate in our dancing playlist. He reviewed the pronunciation of the bridal party names with us before introducing everyone. Professional and a joy! The dance floor was full from start to finish of our wedding night. You will love having Byrne as your DJ for your special night.

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 12

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service's reply:

It's all about the right mix of professional & fun! Loved working with you both and wish you the very best.

Jordan · Married on 03/09/2019

Byrne's playlist were killer - Fantastic price and great sound

Byrne Rock did an AMAZING job at my wedding. Our DJ Michael was able to take our playlists and then add on top of them, making everything sound just like our style. Received numerous compliments on how spot on the music was, even from vendors who go to weddings all the time. We had an indoor/outdoor venue with multiple speakers yet everyone could hear the music throughout the venue. Byrne did such a good job and was very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Ashley Wagner · Married on 03/03/2019

Thank you, Byrne!

Byrne was so wonderful to work with! He made communicating about our day seamless and rolled with any changes we threw his way! He showed up on time and got to work without needing anything from me! We just got to enjoy our day! Thank you, Byrne! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Anthony Urbanovsky · Married on 02/23/2019

Everything we could’ve asked for

We had looked and looked for a dj for our wedding and either they were booked or didn’t reply back, this was not the case with Byrne. Byrne and Eddie were very professional and asked all the questions we hadn’t thought about. During our wedding Eddie had it all under control and made our night extra special. Great job Byrne Rock and thank you for making our night everything we could’ve asked for.

Sent on 04/10/2019

K R M · Married on 02/03/2019

Excellent DJ, helped make fantastic party

Byrne was great throughout the process. He was professional and organized in helping us make selections for things we wanted to play/avoid for our reception. We were able to communicate everything we needed, and he helped us think through things we would need to think about, and we felt like he was flexible enough to allow us to add details as we made decisions throughout the process. He was able and willing to help mic musicians for the ceremony. We were able to feel confident going into the weekend that he knew what we were looking for, and we were more than pleased with how it turned out.

He was setup and ready to go without us having to be involved day of, and the actual music selections were great. During dinner, he kept it to a perfect volume to be a nice background but never inhibiting conversations. And I got a real chuckle of satisfaction when one of my very-into-jazz and musically picky cousins came up to me during dinner in disbelief that it was our DJ who had made such great selections for the dinner music. We had a relatively long reception, and he did an excellent job of tweaking the music to keep the dancing alive and energetic as the evening went on and the crowd changed, gradually thinning as some people got tired. But especially toward the end, he really kept it all going with a great stream of “oh, and I absolutely have to be on the floor for this one” selections. It was a great evening, and many thanks to Byrne for his part in helping it go as wonderfully as it did.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Collin

Collin Weir · Married on 11/24/2018

Funky November Evening.

I am writing this review for Byrne Rock to say that he absolutely blew away my expectations and did one hell of a job!!! As a life long music aficionado, I can be quite picky about how my music is served to me and will definitely not shy away from taking control of runaway playlists. After being hesitant about finding the perfect DJ, I asked my wedding officiant about DJ recommendations. She implored me to contact Byrne Rock and just chat with about playing our wedding. After a lengthy phone call about music, I was extremely excited about throwing some playlist towards him so that he could better understand what kind of music we wanted but more importantly when we wanted it to be played.

I ended up building 3 playlists on his website which I found to be well laid out and designed.
    The first playlist was composed of the ceremony and processional songs, which gives you a form to fill out for your wedding. I ended up choosing 3 songs but had no way of saying how I wanted them to be mixed into one another. Being extremely nervous about how they would start, stop and lead into one another I had to end up leaving it up to him. Let me emphasize, I was not disappointed when I walked down the aisle. He had picked out the parts of each song I wanted and seamlessly stitched them together for the ceremony. This allowed me to get into the flow of getting married and enjoy every second of the experience.

The other two playlists consisted of funk jams that I would have played at any party I was hosting and my wife's preference of drunk jams that consisted of ’90s and modern hip hop. We gave him both playlists and asked for them to be mixed together when he deemed appropriate. Once again he exceeded our exceptions and played the perfect balance of each playlist and got EVERYONE to dance. We had a few families from Columbia, Venezuela and Brazil put in some requests and he was still able to weave them into the party and made it sound perfect.

At the end of the night, I was sweaty, ecstatic, and married and not to mention extremely glad I choose Byrne Rock to bring the funk to give me and our family a night to remember. If you have any hesitations about Byrne Dj-ing your wedding diminish them now. If I could have a DJ for the rest of the events in my Life, I would choose Byrne Rock.

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Suzy

Suzy · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful!

Byrne was very professional, quick to respond & did a wonderful job of helping our wedding/reception flow. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent DJ, communicative, good at keeping the dance floor alive

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service was fantastic. Byrne Rock was very communicative and our DJ Shaun was fantastic. He called us several times before the date to verify songs in our song list and to go over how the ceremony/reception would work. He did an excellent job keeping the dance floor going and picking music that was in the genres that we wanted. I would highly recommend both Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service and our specific DJ Shaun!

Sent on 07/05/2019

BRIANNA · Married on 09/29/2018

We had DJ Ed from Byrne Rock and he was AWESOME! Played all the music we loved and had our guests on the dance floor enjoying themselves! So easy to work with, and very helpful in providing suggestions when we needed them for certain parts of the wedding. He was an amazing MC and I'm so glad we had the opportunity to work with him. Anyone looking for a great DJ should look no further than DJ Ed and Byrne Rock!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Hilary J Kuykendall · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing DJ Service

The Byrne Rock team was amazing. They provided all the information we needed and made it easy to pick out songs for our wedding and reception. They were so fantastic to work with we also used their sound services for the rehearsal dinner. Eddie was a fantastic DJ and kept guests on the dance floor all night. Can't thank Byrne Rock enough!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2018

A few weeks before I got engaged I coordinated a wedding where Alfonso Davila was the DJ. The music felt as if it was one constant song and the dance floor stayed full. I told him that night I was interested in hiring him for my wedding! I’m so happy I did! Byrne coordinated everything, and Al did the DJ-ing! He was so easy to work with, and we all had a great time on the dance floor. Thanks Al!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Al's one of the best. So great to work with you, too!

Tammy · Married on 08/10/2018

We worked with Byrne Rock and one of his DJs Jesse Jones for two separate wedding events.

Even when dealing with a cultural wedding, Jesse was very responsive and flexible! On the fly, Jesse worked with the officiant to make sure the music for every part of the event was perfect. Both Byrne and Jesse were very responsive, emailing us back promptly and scheduled several meetings to talk to us about the music for the wedding.

For our wedding reception, Byrne Rock was the one of the best choices we made. Byrne was incredibly flexible — we had a small weather issue that pushed back the schedule for the wedding and Byrne just rolled with it. Unlike some of the other weddings I’ve gone to, the sound quality of his music was top notch. His music selection, cross-fading was on point. We actually had a DJ that was a guest in attendance and specifically complimented how great his music was!

Byrne worked with us to make sure our first dance was great, suggesting a natural stopping point and other ideas to encourage the guests on the floor. We loved having both Byrne and Jesse work with us! They really made the music for the wedding special and memorable!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Congratulations! Even some heavy rain couldn't stop the fun.

Cindy · Married on 07/07/2018

The wedding was a blast. Eddie was ready, professional and fun. He kept the pace and offered a terrific variety of music for everyone. Just the right amount of lighting and volume. Our group was small and not super wild and he adapted perfectly.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Eddie's the best! Glad you had a wonderful time. :)

Jerad · Married on 05/12/2018

Byrne Rocked the house for our wedding! All of our guests were raving about the music selection and how fun the party was! I'd recommend Byrne to anyone for any event they have planned. He was easy to work with and quick to respond to correspondence via email.

To specify, we wouldn't recommend him to our worst enemies because they'd have too much of a good time with him DJ'ing their event.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service's reply:

"Byrne Rocked..." I see what you did there. :)

Travis · Married on 05/12/2018

Byrne's business partner Fernando, AKA DJ Nando, DJed our wedding and reception, and what an amazing job he did! We were very tough customers for a DJ--we don't like Top 40 Pop, our families and us like VERY different musical genres, and we were very picky about ceremony music. Fernando went above and beyond to make our ceremony and reception wonderful. He custom-edited some instrumental covers of our favorite songs to make them perfect for the ceremony. His timing and management of volume levels during the ceremony made things truly perfect. For the reception, we requested that Fernando find the right mix of classic country, reggaeton, hip hop, and classic soul music / oldies and pay close attention to the crowd to keep everyone happy and dancing. If you think that sounds like a tough challenge, you're right, but Fernando made EVERYONE happy and we had a ton of fun. Fernando was also great on the mic--I was so happy to have him announcing the first dances, the anniversary dance, and keeping things fun and light once we got further into the dance party section of the night. In case you're not already convinced, here are some unique reasons to choose Fernando: Better equipment and backups than other DJs in the price range, better custom playlist and making changes on the fly to fit your guests' unique tastes especially if you like country or Spanish language music, and keeping the volume loud enough to be fun but not so loud as to blow everyone's eardrums out. Fernando is fun and a consummate professional, but most importantly having him there felt like having a family friend in attendance, not a cheesy club DJ. Byrne was great to work with too--he helped us set everything up on the business side of things. We can't recommend Fernando and Byrne Rock Mobile DJ strongly enough--choose them for your wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service's reply:

We love being part of the family and thanks so much for choosing us!

Murphy · Married on 05/05/2018

Byrne did a terrific job! We had an outdoor wedding venue that was picky about the sound limit, but he did a great job keeping the everyone happy throughout the night. He was helpful and very responsive! We appreciated how he met with us in person prior to booking, was organized, and most importantly, read the crowd then played terrific music. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service's reply:

It was a great night at Umlauf... hopefully the neighbors enjoyed the music, too! :)

Allison · Married on 04/13/2018

Byrne did a great job as our MC/DJ at our wedding reception! People had such a great time dancing and I am so glad we chose Byrne for our wedding day!

Sent on 04/25/2018

sydney · Married on 04/07/2018

Fernando with Byrne Rock was ABSOLUTELY phenomenal!!!! My husband and I were married at an outdoor venue and we were nervous about how the sound quality, especially since it was a very windy day. We had an absolutely FLAWLESS ceremony with AMAZING sound and Fernando made our dream wedding everything we could have wanted and more! He was so friendly and knew it exactly when to play certain songs to make every moment special. Would highly recommend him and the entire Byrne Rock service. LOVED THEM!!! Thank you Fernando and Byrne!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service's reply:

We live to create memorable events for our clients and we're so happy to hear your wedding was pitch perfect! :)