Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service Reviews

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 4
Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 5

Anna Escobar · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Byrne rocks

Byrne was SUCH A GREAT DJ!! I left picking the DJ to my fiance, and when he came back with such a great price, and picked one so quickly, I won't lie, I was a little worried!! However, alllll of my fears were squashed as soon as I started communicating with Byrne. He was super thorough in his song list, and was extremely detailed in his planning. I had a venue coordinator that he worked with closely to make sure the wedding transitioned seamlessly from ceremony to reception etc. I've never seen SO MANY PEOPLE on the dance floor at any wedding I've attended. There were no less than 50 people on the dance floor at all times. We recommend Byrne to anyone looking. He will get the party started, and keep the party going all through the night. THANK YOU BYRNE!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Valdez · Married on 01/12/2020

The best dj i have ever had!

Jacob from Byrne Rock was completely awesome, professional, and keep our party jumping the WHOLE night! He even stayed late to ensure my daughter's Sweet 16 ended great and special. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone looking to have a hit event!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Siobhan

Siobhan · Married on 01/03/2020

Byrne is DA' Bomb!

Byrne was a great DJ for us. Initially, we had a phone interview with him and determined he was a right fit for our needs. He was communicative and had an online playlist for to help us choose our favorite and not so favorite songs for the big day. Even when we had more unusual songs for our ceremony, Byrne was able to find them for us. He was on-time and professional. We would recommend him as a DJ for anyone's wedding especially if you like 90's/2000's hits like us.

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Reid · Married on 12/27/2019

Excellent service and fun to work with!

We worked with Byrne Rock mobile DJ and his partner Andrew G.. for our wedding. They were excellent to work with and very professional. They had forms to fill out so they knew exactly what atmosphere we were looking for during cocktail hour, dinner, the dance party, and all the little events (bouquet, garter toss, cake cutting, etc.) in between. To us it seemed as if the dance floor consistently had people on it and everyone had a TON of fun! I would definitely work with this company again in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking to have a great time!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Rachel Walker · Married on 12/14/2019

Professional and sweet !

What a sweet guy. Just totally sweet. I even got him a drink at our wedding. Will play whatever you want. Asks for songs ahead of time and takes direction very well. Everyone liked him. And so did we!!!! Very professional.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Lindsey Mcgowen · Married on 11/24/2019

Awesome Experience!

Byrne and Jesse made it a priority to ensure we had a great time at the reception! We were very worried no one would want to dance at a Sunday evening reception and I was gladly proven wrong! Jesse was an outstanding MC and his music choices were awesome and he rolled with our weird requests. They were extremely communicative and I would happily work with them again.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Haley

Haley M · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect DJ for us!

We are SO happy that we went with Byrne Rock for our wedding. Byrne was not available for our date (11/16/19) so we had Michael as our DJ and we could not have been happier! Both Byrne and Michael were very easy to work with from the beginning and very professional and responsive along the way. My husband and I were a bit nervous when selecting a DJ as my husband is from Israel and we were not sure how it would work incorporating both of our music styles and keeping all of our guests on the dance floor. We provided him with a 20 minute set of some of my husbands favorite Israeli hits and Michael seriously did an amazing job balancing everything out and recognizing when it was time to switch styles to keep people engaged. We received so many compliments from guests and would highly recommend using Byrne!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • William

William · Married on 11/02/2019

Byrne is Awesome!

Byrne is Awesome. There was a simple form to fill out a few weeks prior for ceremony songs, bridal party introductions, etc.. With all the attention that a wedding requires, we were not able to put together a “song playlist” for the reception. With minimal guidance, Byrne’s MC’ing and music selection knocked it out of the park. Neither of us can remember ever having attended a wedding where so many people were out on the dance floor so much. Byrne is very professional, and great to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2019

The dance was going all night long!

Byrne did a fantastic job with our wedding! He was super easy to work with before the wedding, reminded me when I needed to get him information and best of all kept the dance going all night long! I was so worried people wouldn’t dance but he was spot on with music choices!! You can’t go wrong with Byrne!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Blair

Blair Bayliss · Married on 10/19/2019

A Night to Remember

Byrne was amazing! I would highly recommend him. He was easy to work with, calming, and very detailed oriented. My husband is the worst dancer and Byrne ended our dance after the awkward minute based on my subtle signal, without missing a beat. You would not be disappointed! Thank you Byrne! You do rock!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Haha, the DJ who rocks! So great to work with you guys... all the happiness in the world to you and I do hope to see you again on a dance floor sometime in the future.
  • Rachel

Rachel Rice · Married on 10/12/2019

Great service great price

DJ did a really good job. Although we did request edited versions of some songs and they were definitely not edited! Lol no big deal though. We had a great time

Sent on 10/19/2019

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Hi Rachel... so glad you had a great time! We definitely default to radio edited versions, so we're very sorry there was a mix up on one or more of the tracks played. Anyway, congrats to you and Chip... really happy for you guys!
  • Russell

Russell Davis · Married on 10/11/2019

They made my first look more magical than I could have asked for!

Hire Al or anyone at Byrne Rock now! I work in the industry and know that a DJ can make or break a reception. They ask very detailed questions ahead of time so they can make the music selections perfect. They worked so well with my planner and stayed on track throughout the entire evening. I wrote a small note that my husband and I will do a first look of the ballroom and I wanted a few seconds to dance with him and that we love a certain song from Josh Abbott and wanted it played. When we walked into the ballroom, the song started to play! I instantly started crying and it made that moment even more magical than I could have imagined. Al and everyone on his team are amazing!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Amy Gayhart · Married on 10/04/2019

Like family!

Byrne Came at the recommendation of a friend, and he was perfect! He was professional but also fit in like family. Our wedding reception was small and pretty chill compared to most. He did an amazing job MCing the night and keeping everything lively and on time. We couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie D Murray · Married on 07/04/2019

Excellent DJ Services!

We booked Byrne Rock at the last minute due to an issue with our other DJ. Byrne was very responsive, asked great questions and got us booked with DJ Jesse immediately. Jesse was fantastic! Really great energy, kept us dancing, rolled with changes and excellent playlist. I would 100% recommend and book Bryne Rock again. Thank you Bryne and Jesse!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Alyssa Olson · Married on 05/10/2019

Best DJ ever!

We hired Byrne Rock, and Michael was our DJ for our wedding. Working with Byrne was so enjoyable. He was always available and quick to respond when we had any questions. Michael was great and professional! We would 10/10 recommend you hire Byrne Rock for your wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Beatrice Garcia · Married on 05/10/2019

Great night!

Had a great experience working with Byrne. Easily to communicate and was super flexible taking in request! Everyone had a great time and kept everyone dancing all night. Definitely recommend him for your event :)

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Tim

Tim Walsh · Married on 04/20/2019

AMAZING DJ for our wedding

Byrne Rock was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He is a great communicator, super easy to work with, and really good at what he does! We shared a couple different Spotify playlists with songs that we wanted played during the different parts of the wedding (cocktail hour, ceremony, dinner, dancing) and he arranged them in the perfect way. Our main hope for our wedding was to have a fun dance party, and I really think Byrne made this happen for us. He started with the anniversary dance, which got tons of couples out on the floor and then shifted to our favorite songs, in the perfect order that we had at least 90 minutes of great energy on the dance floor. I cannot speak more highly about Byrne and would totally recommend him to any friends or family in the Austin area. Thanks Byrne for making our wedding so wonderful!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • William

William Cooke · Married on 04/19/2019

DJ Michael Lentz and Byrne Rock- The Ultimate Wedding DJs

We went to Byrne based on the recommendation of our coordinator. We got a chance to meet him in person and were impressed by how much he listened to us to get a feel for what we wanted out of the DJ for our wedding.

He was already booked but recommended that we partner with DJ Michael Lentz. Like Byrne, Michael was great to talk to and really understood what we wanted out of the music throughout the evening.

We were able to put together a comprehensive list on the Byrne Rock website of songs/styles of music we wanted at various parts of the evening. On the day of the ceremony, from the pre-ceremony through the reception, the music was absolutely outstanding!!

Michael's equipment and lighting were great. He also did such a great job making sure the ceremony was all about us. It was such a fun party- which is exactly what we were going for!

If you're looking for a DJ, look no further. They will absolutely deliver for your special day!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 04/19/2019

Attentive and Accommodating

I got to work with Al Davila at my wedding and he was absolutely amazing! He was very attentive to the crowd and kept people on the dance floor. He was also very accommodating for any song requests we had and super nice whenever we talked to him. I highly recommend Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service and Al Davila for your wedding!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Meredith D · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly recommend

Eddie Garcia is the best! A calming presence, which is key at weddings and during the planning phase. He was responsive, friendly, and even gave us tips on things to expect during the wedding that we hadn't thought of (neither of us have done this before, you know? It's funny how many wedding vendors forget that this is your first and hopefully last rodeo). He listened to our requests and did great with admittedly very little instruction from us - we sort of blindly trusted him, and we have no regrets about that. When the pre-ceremony day started out a "shit show" (per several people's description), Eddie brought calm and experience that made all the difference. His go-with-the-flow attitude and calm demeanor was a massive help. He even texted us sweet photos he took after! I really can't express how wonderful it was to have him on our team. He made a really stressful time much better.

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 6
    Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 7
    Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 8
    Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 9
    Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 10
    Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Cristine

Cristine Boudreaux · Married on 03/30/2019

Professional and such a joy!

Byrne is amazing! We had songs to him last minute that he was able to incorporate in our dancing playlist. He reviewed the pronunciation of the bridal party names with us before introducing everyone. Professional and a joy! The dance floor was full from start to finish of our wedding night. You will love having Byrne as your DJ for your special night.

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service 11
    Sent on 04/06/2019

Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service's reply:

It's all about the right mix of professional & fun! Loved working with you both and wish you the very best.

Jordan · Married on 03/09/2019

Byrne's playlist were killer - Fantastic price and great sound

Byrne Rock did an AMAZING job at my wedding. Our DJ Michael was able to take our playlists and then add on top of them, making everything sound just like our style. Received numerous compliments on how spot on the music was, even from vendors who go to weddings all the time. We had an indoor/outdoor venue with multiple speakers yet everyone could hear the music throughout the venue. Byrne did such a good job and was very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Ashley Wagner · Married on 03/03/2019

Thank you, Byrne!

Byrne was so wonderful to work with! He made communicating about our day seamless and rolled with any changes we threw his way! He showed up on time and got to work without needing anything from me! We just got to enjoy our day! Thank you, Byrne! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Anthony Urbanovsky · Married on 02/23/2019

Everything we could’ve asked for

We had looked and looked for a dj for our wedding and either they were booked or didn’t reply back, this was not the case with Byrne. Byrne and Eddie were very professional and asked all the questions we hadn’t thought about. During our wedding Eddie had it all under control and made our night extra special. Great job Byrne Rock and thank you for making our night everything we could’ve asked for.

Sent on 04/10/2019

K R M · Married on 02/03/2019

Excellent DJ, helped make fantastic party

Byrne was great throughout the process. He was professional and organized in helping us make selections for things we wanted to play/avoid for our reception. We were able to communicate everything we needed, and he helped us think through things we would need to think about, and we felt like he was flexible enough to allow us to add details as we made decisions throughout the process. He was able and willing to help mic musicians for the ceremony. We were able to feel confident going into the weekend that he knew what we were looking for, and we were more than pleased with how it turned out.

He was setup and ready to go without us having to be involved day of, and the actual music selections were great. During dinner, he kept it to a perfect volume to be a nice background but never inhibiting conversations. And I got a real chuckle of satisfaction when one of my very-into-jazz and musically picky cousins came up to me during dinner in disbelief that it was our DJ who had made such great selections for the dinner music. We had a relatively long reception, and he did an excellent job of tweaking the music to keep the dancing alive and energetic as the evening went on and the crowd changed, gradually thinning as some people got tired. But especially toward the end, he really kept it all going with a great stream of “oh, and I absolutely have to be on the floor for this one” selections. It was a great evening, and many thanks to Byrne for his part in helping it go as wonderfully as it did.

Sent on 05/05/2019