BYRD LIMOUSINE SERVICE Reviews

14 | Claremont, CA

14 Reviews for BYRD LIMOUSINE SERVICE

Sabrina · Married on 10/14/2017

Highly recommend! Our driver was on time and got us to our destination safely. I found Byrd Limousine to be the most affordable compared to nearby rentals!

Sent on 11/10/2017

BYRD LIMOUSINE SERVICE's reply:

Sabrina, we thank you for allowing us to service you on your special day. Thank you for taking the time to give your positive experience with using Byrd Limousine Service!

Jesse · Married on 10/07/2017

Lorena and I enjoyed the Classic Rolls Royce for our wedding. I would recommend using
    this company for future engaged couples.

Sent on 01/28/2018

BYRD LIMOUSINE SERVICE's reply:

Thank you Jesse & Lorena. It was a pleasure to service you. You guys looked amazing at the Lindley Scott House.

Devon · Married on 07/22/2017

Cannot recommend Bryd Limousine enough!!! Super easy to book, super affordable, AND they don't have the 4 hour minimum that a ton of other places have (which we didn't need). Our driver was awesome and friendly too! The party bus that we rented fit all of us very comfortably, it was beautiful, clean, and came with a bottle of champagne for after our wedding ceremony! Do yourself a favor and book these guys asap!

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • F

Farah · Married on 04/08/2017

I rented the Rolls from Byrd for my wedding a few weeks ago. I have nothing but great things to say about the service. When I called to inquire about rates and information Shelonda was nothing but courteous and provided me with good information. The car arrived early and the driver was very professional and polite. It was a great experience and I thank Byrd for helping my wedding day be a special day.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Adriana · Married on 01/09/2016

My husband and I hired Byrd Limousine Service for our wedding this past January because we wanted a vintage car to go with our vintage wedding theme. We rented the 1965 Princess Rolls Royce and it was absolutely beautiful, came out great in pictures and we got so many compliments on it! I felt like royalty riding in the car to our ceremony while people honked and waved. The inside was comfortable, clean and roomy perfect for a wedding dress.

Our driver was very punctual (actually early) picking us up at our hotel. He was very nice and had great customer service, offering us water bottles and complimentary champagne.

We rented the car for 3.5 hours. We went a little over the expected time during our photography session but the driver politely informed us we were approaching end of service beforehand and we made the choice to go over our time with the limo by 30 minutes. I was very happy because the charge for overtime was reasonable.

Thank you Byrd Limo for making my wedding day magical!

Sent on 03/03/2016

BYRD LIMOUSINE SERVICE's reply:

Adriana, thank you for taking the time to reflect on your positive experience with our service. Your feedback is very helpful and much appreciated!

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2013

Very polite drivers on time and both vehicles were clean and beautiful! They made our day very special!!! Also very affordable!

Sent on 06/21/2013

hope · Married on 07/28/2012

After many emails and quite a bit of research we booked Byrd Limos for my daughter's wedding on 7/28/12. They provide great service and a wide variety of cars with many options. Byrd limos was also the most reasonable and accommodating. We were able to get a limo for the bridal party and a separate small fun car for the bride and groom. The drivers were cordial and arrived ahead of time. I would definitely recommend this company without hesitation.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Jeanette · Married on 10/01/2011

I booked the white princess Rolls Royce for my wedding. I had a vintage inspired wedding and it fit right in. My guests were very impressed by this good looking car. We turned lots of heads on the way to our reception. The driver was very nice and professional. The price was affordable-- cheaper than many other companies. I highly recommend Byrd Limos.

Sent on 01/06/2012
  • Tramaine

Tramaine · Married on 06/25/2011

Great services, great price, great drivers and great ride

Sent on 06/21/2012

Christine · Married on 03/14/2009

Byrd Limousine was wonderful to work with. They gave us an exceptional price for a beautiful Escalade limo. The driver was friendly and professional. We would definitely use them again for any occassion!

Sent on 01/26/2010

Brenda · Married on 05/31/2004

Everything was great from the service to the driver..

Sent on 02/17/2010

Miriam · Married on 11/24/2017

Awesome service! Will definitely use them again.

Sent on 01/29/2018

BYRD LIMOUSINE SERVICE's reply:

Miriam, we are glad to hear that our service met your expectations. Congratulations on your new son in law & daughter's new union.

Valerie · Married on 04/11/2015

I rented the white princess rolls Limo for my daughters wedding at Serendipity Gardens and the limo was the perfect get away vehicle to end the night! Everything was great And I would definitely recommend Byrd Limousine Service!

Sent on 04/13/2015

courtney · Married on 11/01/2008

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

driver was a bit rude, but besides that i was overall happy with the service and the vehicles.

Sent on 01/11/2009

Hi Rymor,

I am sorry to hear that our driver did not meet your expectations, but am glad to hear that you liked the overall service. At Byrd Limousine, we pride ourselves on making every occasion special and we hope to provide superior service for you in the future.

Thanks,