28 Reviews for Byers Entertainment

One Event Per Day (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Uplighting (1)
28 Byers Entertainment Reviews

When planning a wedding, there are many moving parts that can either add to the stresses of the day, or make it the relaxing, enjoyable experience that it should be. This is why my wife and I were adamant that we were thorough in our interviews of DJs in the Northern Colorado area, so that we would have someone there to ensure that our special day went off without a hitch. And while we talked with multiple candidates, from the moment we started talking with Keith Byers we knew that he was the one for our ceremony.
Keith is incredibly organized, which is made apparent by the detailed sheets he had us fill out about what our expectations were for our big day. It is because of such organization that we flowed seamlessly through the reception of our wedding. Everything felt organic and natural, and Keith kept people’s attention with his charm and personality. He also made our ceremony incredibly personal. He incorporated little touches into our reception that made it truly personal for us. I had debated back and forth about which song to use for my mother/ son dance and, even though I ended up making a choice, Keith ended up playing the other during the dining portion of the night. He also worked something called the “Anniversary Dance” into the beginning of the night. It was an incredibly emotional way for us to honor my grandparents, who had traveled all the way from Illinois, with a moment together.
If you are looking for someone to make your night unique and special, look no further than Keith Byers. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kevin, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith was amazing! He kept the meetings before all about us and what we wanted. He listened to everything that we wanted. The wedding was way more than we ever could have expected. He kept the party going while also keeping it very fun. We are very glad that we chose him for the wedding.

Profile Picture Ericka, 6/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith was AWESOME!!! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Even my little flower girl's feet were hurting her at the end of the night :) He was very professional from the time we first met, up to and through, the wedding day. We received so many compliments on the music as was evidenced by the packed dance floor. We would (and will) use Keith's services again. Highly recommend Keith for your wedding!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Keith was the DJ at my wedding a few weeks ago and he was great! Throughout the planning stages he was very helpful with ideas and prompt with communication. He played all the specific songs and styles we asked for and did a wonderful job keeping the party going and dancing all night. He kept everything flowing smoothly throughout the night and we didn't have to worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/27/16, 1 Review
4.3

Keith was wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture User6905958, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great Dj! Found him through a friends wedding. Very reasonable in price.

Profile Picture User5243075, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Keith was an incredible DJ. He was incredibly flexible with our wedding, making changes to songs last minute (on the wedding day). The service at the ceremony was on point and what I wanted. He kept the party alive during the reception and had no issues breaking the ice with guests to get people dancing.

I gave Keith a 4.9 out of 5 simply because the service was slightly more expensive than what we wanted to pay for a DJ. HOWEVER, his prices were competitive and less than other DJ's we researched.

Profile Picture User6851695, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was great, listened to our ideas & put them in action. Very considerate & professional.

Profile Picture Dave, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was wonderful to work with! He was fast to respond and was very professional throughout everything. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Paige, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was very pleased with Keith's services as DJ at my daughter's wedding. I appreciated his professionalism and flexibility. Paige and Matt planned this wedding living 1,200 miles away. He was willing to meet with them several times when they were in town as well as communicate with them by email. He kept the reception lively and fun for our guests. He came highly recommended to us, and I would gladly pass that recommendation on.

Profile Picture Kris, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was responsive and courteous in our first contact compared to other potential DJs. This continued throughout the process of letting him know what we would like to have, and him explaining his services - providing a packet of paperwork which included stuff that we did not think about ourselves, which showed his attention to detail and years in the business.

Profile Picture Tim, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was a God send! The venue that was difficult to work with and the floor plan was not ideal. He handled every aspect of the music and entertainment from the guest arriving with welcoming music and made certain the ceremony flowed into the dinner and onto the dancing! We were continually complimented on the flawless wedding and it was in large part to hiring Keith Byers who helped us execute the wedding of my daughters dreams!!!!
Thank you soooo much!

Profile Picture LaDane, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was awesome. Played the music we liked and was great keeping the flow moving.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith met us about 5 months prior to our wedding. We were late getting to this part of our planning and he was willing and able to put our event together with shorter than normal notice. We met him in a local coffee shop and he brought his laptop with photos, music selections, an entire book that outlined some of the things that we needed to consider for the wedding and reception. He sent us home with a questionnaire that was about 12 pages long telling him all of the elements that we wanted in the wedding and reception, dance requests, cues throughout the ceremony, etc. He called and asked us for an additional meeting about a week before the wedding and made sure that the songs he had ready for the event were the versions we hoped for. The day of the event he arrived early and not only set up the sound for the outdoor wedding but, also had the reception area ready to party. He provided fun laser lights and a disco ball as well as uplighting throuhgout the venue. He literally hit every single cue perfectly, played the music that kept everyone dancing until last call and simply made our event one of the most fun parties we've ever thrown. This is the man for any event. He is thorough, professional and was wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith was awesome! He kept our crowd engaged and played what we liked. He was willing to stay longer when we wanted to keep the party going. We were so glad we used him for our wedding ceremony and reception!

Profile Picture Tia, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith is the pro you're looking for. We shopped DJs his price is very competitive to the market but his presentation sealed the deal for me. Keith went over every aspect of the ceremony, I even picked the music for the processional. He takes his job very seriously and is with you the entire process. He's familiar with many venues and my guests really enjoyed his set. Great energy and that my friends is what your guests remember!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith was not only the DJ for our wedding, but also helped us coordinate everything when we were overwhelmed! From day one, he helped guide us through what styles of music we wanted played, and was very flexible and knew exactly what to play when we weren't sure what we wanted. Everyone had such a great time dancing all night long! It was very important to us that we had my dad and my grandfather play/sing a song that is close to my heart and was played at my dad's wedding, and Keith made it possible! I would definitely recommend Byers Entertainment for anyone looking for a DJ who is personable, and knows how to keep guests on their feet partying and entertained!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was a pleasure to work with from initial planning all the through the ceremony and rehearsal. Not only did he do an amazing job a DJ, but he also the MC during the reception and did an incredible job at that as well. He is very professional but also a very fun guy to work with. Constantly smiling and helping us relax and enjoy our wedding!

Profile Picture Collin, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith was great to work with. We made a short list of songs that we wanted played at the wedding, but otherwise we trusted him to "feel" the crowd and play what he thought worked best. He did a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can not express how amazing Keith was. He came in about 2 months before our wedding as our DJ bailed on us. He made our wedding perfect and played wonderful songs! Thanks so much Keith!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/3/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were so happy with the job Keith did for us! He read the crowd well and played the perfect music at just the right time all through the night. We were happy he matched our colors and helped coordinate the evening and move things along as planned. You are telling getting a Dj & mc/ day of coordinator all in one. Would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Profile Picture User3535380, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was very responsive to all of our needs and questions. He was professional and very well prepared. We had a great experience and would book his services in the future.

Profile Picture User3286374, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Of all of our Vendors Keith was the most professional and detailed. He provided exactly what we wanted. I would recommend him to anyone who needed a professional DJ!!!

Profile Picture William, 9/15/12, 1 Review
4.7

Keith Byers provided background music for the rehearsal dinner as well as hosting DJ for the wedding reception. He is extremely easy to work with and very knowledgeable of all types of music and will stream line your chosen musical genre to whatever event you are celebrating. Keith is truly a professional in his industry and will go above and beyond to make sure your celebration is memorable.

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kieth worked with us for our wedding on Memorial Day weekend. He was an absolute delight to work with leading up to our wedding. He was flexible, had great advice, and was always available to talk to us. Keith gave us exactly what we wanted with a night of great songs, great dancing, and, most importantly, our guests continue to compliment how perfect our day was. Keith is an absolute professional and we would recommend him to anyone in the area. Thank you Keith!

Profile Picture Lesley, 5/26/12, 1 Review