Bybee's Flowers & Events Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Ashley R. Getting married on 04/06/2022

Adorable & Gorgeous Bouquet and Boutonniere

I was hired to photograph a small wedding this last weekend and I was surprised by these lovely arrangements! I was expecting a very low-key affair when my bride arrived at the Citrus Park in Riverside with a gorgeous bouquet!

I was so happy that Bybee's Flowers and Events added these super cute kumquats to the bouquet and boutonniere. My clients have had an adorable orange-theme to their engagement session as well as their wedding portraits taken at the Citrus Park. What a wonderful touch! Very lovely.

Bybee's Flowers & Events's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for your kind words and amazing photos. Their vision was so amazing I couldn’t leave them out. They deserved to still have a tiny bit of their original plan. I can’t wait to see how their photos came out 💜
  • Dara
    Dara Married on 11/02/2019

Robin Rocks!

I decided to go with Robin Bybee for my wedding flowers and I am so thankful that I did. She was incredibly responsive and even met with me additionally to further figure out the vision that I had for the flowers. Robin completely picked up on what I wanted and delivered amazing bouquets, boutonnières and centerpieces, everything that she provided was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Robin you rock!!
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Absolutely loved how the flowers come out for my wedding!! Robin did such a wonderful job on every piece! She was professional and responded back quickly. She even meet with me in person to discuss the details in more depth. Her prices were very reasonable! Everything looked beautiful at my wedding! Very happy with how it all looked! Thank you!
  • Kim
    Kim Married on 09/25/2016
    She did a great job and reasonable.
    Amber Married on 07/03/2016
    Robin was so amazing! She made sure every detail of our wedding decor was perfect. Our wedding turned out more beautiful than I envisioned!
    Thank you so much Robin!
  • User2675180 2+ years ago
    Robin was so wonderful to work with and the flowers were amazing!!! Everyone complemented on the center pieces and the boutiques. I honestly felt like I did not have to worry about a thing, and I didn't. She listened to what I wanted and made it happen! Thank you again so much Robin! I will be referring!!!
    Natalie Married on 06/04/2016
    I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Robin. In searching for a florist for my wedding, I talked with A LOT of potential vendors. Many were overpriced, never returned calls, or were booked up over a year in advance.

Robin, from the start, was very responsive, kind, and professional. She listened to all of my ideas, sent me example photos, and worked through several changes that came up over the months leading up to the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, the bouquet was so lovely and the centerpieces were just how I had pictured them. Her suggestions throughout the process were on point and I'm so glad I took her advice on several of the recommendations that she made.

Guaranteed you will not find someone who is more responsive than Robin and who is so wonderful and accommodating.
    Vanessa Married on 05/29/2016
    Robin and her husband are probably one of my favorite vendors out of everyone I've worked with for my wedding. Robin amazes me on her fast responses, and she really takes the time to understand your vision of the wedding and offer the best advice according to your budget and style. They are super flexible and customizes the contract to your needs. I have already referred Robin to at least 5 of my friends that are also getting married, including my older brother who got married this past April. Everyone loved working with her and I cannot be more happy with the service that she provided us.
    Shannon Married on 05/21/2016
    Robin was one of my favorite vendors to work with during my planning process. She immediately understood my vision and executed it flawlessly. I had so many compliments on my flowers my bridesmaids even kept their bouquets! She was very affordable and so easy to work with. Definitely recommend her serves.
    Alexis Married on 05/15/2016
    wonderful people to work with, very understanding, gives you exactly what your asking for or better. I'm more than glad I hired robin as our florist. Thank you for all your hard work. You made our day that more special.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/07/2016
    My consultation was great. I got to express my likes and don't likes and she made my vision a reality. She even added my silly request for hidden mickey in my bouquet and the guys boutonnieres. Best floral experience I could have imagined and will be using her for future events.
    Angelina Married on 04/29/2016
    Bybee's Flowers and Events did the flowers for my wedding in April and I would recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful and affordable arrangements. Robin was super easy to work and very responsive. I intend to use their services for future events!
    Traci Married on 04/17/2016
    Robin is absolutely amazing! She worked with our budget and helped out ideas come to live, the flowers she did for us truly made our wedding the way we envisioned it!
    Alyssa Married on 04/09/2016
    Have you come across Bybee's Flowers & Events? You have no reason to shop for another flower vendor! Robin is friendly, creative, and flexible. She genuinely wants to help make your wedding day your dream come true. She responds to all of your questions and requests in a timely manner, accomodates to your needs if changes need to be made, and makes recommendations if you need ideas or feedback. Bybee's was my favorite vendor to work with out of all of my vendors!
    Rachel Married on 04/08/2016
    Robin was so fun and helpful to work with! I could tell she truly cared about our wedding being beautiful and exactly what she wanted. Our flowers were PERFECT and the price was super reasonable. Would definitely recommend her to anyone in the area.
    Jordan Married on 03/19/2016
    Bybee's Flowers & Events were the absolute best part of my wedding planning experience, they were more than helpful and went above and beyond to make my planning smooth. Robin sent me links to purchase inexpensive decorations because she remembered my theme and even fixed some of the center pieces that i ended up changing my mind about last minute. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a florist at a great price with great customer service.
    Helen Married on 02/07/2016
    Loved the service! Had some really beautiful arrangements for my wedding; guests loved it and took all the centerpieces home! We have about 7 other girls from church that we're getting married and we all used ByBees! I referred them to another friend who is getting married next! Can't beat their prices!
    Briana Married on 06/27/2015
    Omg! Robyn is absolutely amazing. She gave me a great deal, and provided me with more than I even imagined for that price. I have already recommended her to 3 future brides, and will continue to recommend her.

Bybee's Flowers & Events's reply:

It was our pleasure helping make your special day amazing and still keeping the budget in mind :)
    We wish you and your husband many years of joy and adventure.
    Thank you for choosing Bybee's Flowers
    Joshua Married on 11/02/2013
    You will not find a better company to help you have the best event possible. Plus, to be honest, they give you what you want not just what they want to do or what they specialize in. It really would be asinine to use anyone else.

Bybee's Flowers & Events's reply:

It was our pleasure helping make your special day :) We wish you and your wife many years of joy and adventure.
    Thank you for choosing Bybee's Flowers
  • User2284058 2+ years ago
    Robin did such a great job and went beyond what most florist would do. The flowers she did was exactly what my daughter in law wanted and took time to deliver them a long distance and even set up the chapel, which wasn't expected. Robin knows exactly what to do without even being asked; she just sees something and does it. Robin made the wedding so beautiful, I would recommend her and use her again.

Bybee's Flowers & Events's reply:

You are too kind! We know wedding planning can be tedious and setting up is the last thing we ever want our brides to have to worry about on the big day. Thank you for your kind words and most of all for letting us be a part of the big day. We wish your son and daughter in law many years of joy and adventure.
    Thank you again for choosing Bybee's Flowers
  • Emma
    Emma Married on 03/24/2018
    My friend recommended Robin Bylee as a florist since she was familiar with the church venue I wanted to have my wedding at. I wanted to have my wedding at my church and it’s a HUGE sanctuary (fits ~800…but I only have guestlist of ~230). One of my concerned was to try to make it look less empty. I had an idea to put an arch at the back of where the guest would sit to make it less “empty” and it worked out perfectly with the flower décor from Robin. Of course the 2nd worry was the budget. I didn’t want to spend too much on flowers and wanted it to be as simply as possible (in my mind, flowers eventually die anyways). I don’t know much about flowers and gave Robin free reign of what types to use, as long as it fit the color scheme. She was able to draw up a proposal that was close to my budget and we were able to bring it down a bit more by re-using some pieces from the ceremony for the reception. My reception coordinator wanted to do a mock-up of the tables and Robin was willing to come over to the venue (~1 hr drive for her) with an example centerpiece. I can’t thank her enough for being so helpful during the planning process. On wedding day, the flowers were beautiful! Robin and her husband were also sooo helpful in getting the flowers transferred from the ceremony to the reception. I didn’t worry one bit. Definitely will recommend to others.
    Alyssa Married on 12/16/2016
    I loved working with Robin she was very responsive and answered all my questions in a timely manner. The price was a great deal but at the same time you get what you paid for. We did have a few bouts and the mothers pins that had some dying roses on them and it made it look very dead and wilted. Also we had discussed including white flowers in all the arrangements and that was not fulfilled. Other than that I would not of wanted to pay any more for flowers so this was a good day and robin does some beautiful work.