Byanca's Event Decor Reviews

View more information

• Litaun
    Litaun L. Getting married on 06/03/2023

Asked and Answered

They were very quick to respond and provide information to help me decide what exactly I wanted.
  • Lilian
    Lilian Married on 12/14/2019

Perfect Bride experience

It was an absolute pleasure to have found Rosa. Excellent experience with her and her staff. Thank you for all the patience and hard work.
    Mandy Married on 08/18/2018
    I cannot say enough amazing things about Byanca's Event Decor. Rosa is absolutely incredible. She gave us the wedding of our dreams. She really took the time to understand what it is that we wanted and she truly did see our vision. We were extremely particular about how we wanted things to look and her and her team nailed it! She has an awesome show room that really helped us with ideas and decisions. Rosa unfortunately got sick right around our wedding and really should have been at home in bed but she still showed up to help decorate and make sure everything was perfect. We are so grateful that we found them. Very reasonable prices as well. I would not go anywhere else for help with a wedding or any other event! Rosa, thank you so so much! You are such a nice, creative, generous and hard working woman! Michael and I cannot thank you enough!
    Elsa Married on 10/17/2015
    she is amazing , ontime, helpful we had her service for more than one time and we hope to do service with her again
  • User1920118 2+ years ago
    I had a destination wedding and was stressing out about trying to do many decorations myself, including the bouquets which I wanted made out of seashells. I contacted Byanca's events and they made my bouquets absolutely perfect and way better than I could have done myself! They saved me so much time and stress and if I was ever to plan a big event in Las Vegas, I would definitely call them!
  • User1766777 2+ years ago
    Rosa was so helpful and professional. She made my wedding day so beautiful with the flowers she provided and the linens/table center pieces.
  • F
    Fanny Married on 12/01/2012
    Rosa, you are AMAZING!!! All the flowers and decor at the venue was unbelievable. I loved every single detail! Flowers were fresh and smelled beautiful. All arrangements were exactly as I wanted them. Rosa is a professional and will work with you on every single detail. She makes you feel as you are part of the family!
    Thank you Rosa!
    ~Fanny
    Julia Married on 10/29/2011
    My husband and I just recently got Married and we contracted Byanca's Event and Decor to do the wedding decoration for us. The outcome was fantastic! Everyone loved it. We were getting compliments from everyone at the Ceremony and a lot mire over where we had the reception which was at the Texas Station. Estamos muy agaradecidos con todo el trabajo que hiciste Rosa y muy contentos porque hiciste todo lo que prometiste a un precio muy pero muy rasonable! Mil gracias de parte de mi Esposo Erick y Yo!
    Ketty Married on 02/11/2010
    I was very happy with the work of Rosa
    Joan Married on 04/24/2009
    Byancas Events was such a lifesaver for my daughters wedding reception. The reception was held in a beautiful upscale event center however you had to pay by the hour. Byancas events chose beautiful fabrics for my daughter to choose from to match her wedding theme and then had them custom made. The price was actually less than if we had gone through a local rental company. They also put on the linens and ties which helped timewise so the wedding coordinator could concentrate on other areas, helped make sure everything was immaculate and came back at the end of the evening to take all of the linens down. I have recommended her to several friends. I would definatley use her for any event, bridal shower, baby shower, etc. I have.
  • Marecia
    Marecia D. Married on 06/19/2021

5 star service

I planned a destination wedding and needed help decorating. Byanca’s did an amazing job 🤩. They’re super friendly and very professional. I want to thank them for their excellent service. I would highly recommend Byanca’s they’re committed to fulfilling your vision.

Byanca's Event Decor's reply:

Hi Marecia,

Thank you for making us a part of your wedding. We are glad everything turned out great for you.

Please share pictures with us, we would love to post you on our Instagram.

Congratulations!
  • Sarah
    Sarah A. Married on 11/20/2021

Horrible customer service

This company has horrible customer service. I first requested a consultation for wedding décor on 6/18. Perla told me she could take the call that same afternoon, and so I moved my schedule around to make the time since our wedding is only a few months away. Our phone consultation time came and went. About 5 minutes after, I called their office to make sure everything was okay and was told by their receptionist that they were aware of my call and that Perla would be calling me shortly. Fast forward 15 minutes later, still no call.

After that, I would have typically called it a wash, but with the spike in weddings this year, vendor availability has been limited. I decided to reach out via email, and Perla wrote back saying she was on another call and that she would call me in 3 minutes. Call me crazy, but I don't think the client should be the one to reach out regarding the status of a call when it is the vendor who is running late. By the time I got a call from Perla, it was 7 minutes until the end of our scheduled consultation time. She apologized and mentioned she would take the call the following day at our convenience.

Understanding things happen, I gave her and this company the benefit of the doubt. Today, my fiancé and I waited for our call with her during the time she rescheduled us for. We did not get a call after she repeatedly mentioned she would personally take the time to reach out after missing our scheduled time the day before.

The whole experience was very unprofessional. If you want a wedding décor company that is considerate, punctual and cares about you as a client, I would not recommend this one. Our other vendors have been extremely pleasant to work with, helpful, and courteous, which is why I thought to share the headache experience of dealing with this one. If you do decide to work with them, proceed with caution.

Byanca's Event Decor's reply:

Hello Sarah,

We apologize for your experience with our front office. I have spoken to Perla, she takes full responsibility for her mistakes. This is not how I like to operate my business. We understand how important and stressful a wedding can be. If there is anything that we can do to resolve this situation for you, please don't hesitate to call and please ask for Rosa Corral.