Byanca's Event Decor Reviews

Byanca's Event Decor 7
  • Litaun

Litaun Lewis · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Asked and Answered

They were very quick to respond and provide information to help me decide what exactly I wanted.

Sent on 07/31/2019

mandy · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Byanca's Event Decor. Rosa is absolutely incredible. She gave us the wedding of our dreams. She really took the time to understand what it is that we wanted and she truly did see our vision. We were extremely particular about how we wanted things to look and her and her team nailed it! She has an awesome show room that really helped us with ideas and decisions. Rosa unfortunately got sick right around our wedding and really should have been at home in bed but she still showed up to help decorate and make sure everything was perfect. We are so grateful that we found them. Very reasonable prices as well. I would not go anywhere else for help with a wedding or any other event! Rosa, thank you so so much! You are such a nice, creative, generous and hard working woman! Michael and I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Byanca's Event Decor 15
    Byanca's Event Decor 16
    Byanca's Event Decor 17

elsa · Married on 10/17/2015

she is amazing , ontime, helpful we had her service for more than one time and we hope to do service with her again

Sent on 01/10/2017

I had a destination wedding and was stressing out about trying to do many decorations myself, including the bouquets which I wanted made out of seashells. I contacted Byanca's events and they made my bouquets absolutely perfect and way better than I could have done myself! They saved me so much time and stress and if I was ever to plan a big event in Las Vegas, I would definitely call them!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Rosa was so helpful and professional. She made my wedding day so beautiful with the flowers she provided and the linens/table center pieces.

Sent on 08/16/2014
  • F

Fanny · Married on 12/01/2012

Rosa, you are AMAZING!!! All the flowers and decor at the venue was unbelievable. I loved every single detail! Flowers were fresh and smelled beautiful. All arrangements were exactly as I wanted them. Rosa is a professional and will work with you on every single detail. She makes you feel as you are part of the family!
    Thank you Rosa!
    ~Fanny

Sent on 01/08/2013

Julia · Married on 10/29/2011

My husband and I just recently got Married and we contracted Byanca's Event and Decor to do the wedding decoration for us. The outcome was fantastic! Everyone loved it. We were getting compliments from everyone at the Ceremony and a lot mire over where we had the reception which was at the Texas Station. Estamos muy agaradecidos con todo el trabajo que hiciste Rosa y muy contentos porque hiciste todo lo que prometiste a un precio muy pero muy rasonable! Mil gracias de parte de mi Esposo Erick y Yo!

Sent on 11/07/2011

ketty · Married on 02/11/2010

I was very happy with the work of Rosa

Sent on 02/24/2010

joan · Married on 04/24/2009

Byancas Events was such a lifesaver for my daughters wedding reception. The reception was held in a beautiful upscale event center however you had to pay by the hour. Byancas events chose beautiful fabrics for my daughter to choose from to match her wedding theme and then had them custom made. The price was actually less than if we had gone through a local rental company. They also put on the linens and ties which helped timewise so the wedding coordinator could concentrate on other areas, helped make sure everything was immaculate and came back at the end of the evening to take all of the linens down. I have recommended her to several friends. I would definatley use her for any event, bridal shower, baby shower, etc. I have.

Sent on 02/24/2010