By The Lee Reviews

1 User photo

By The Lee 1
  • Kate

Kate Richards · Married on 06/01/2019

By the Lee was perfect for our wedding day

By the Lee was definitely one of the most memorable parts of our wedding day. The guests were raving about the music all day. They were responsive, prompt and even sent us a rough draft of the song we requested them to sing months before our wedding. Would recommend By the Lee for anyone wanting some great acoustics and great voices on their wedding day.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    By The Lee 2

By The Lee's reply:

Thank you, Kate! It was a total pleasure working with you both. Thanks for letting us share your special day with you.
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing experience!

We hired By The Lee to play for our outdoor winter wedding ceremony, and indoor cocktail hour. They were so wonderful, easy to work with, and accommodating. Playing outdoors, in the mountains, in the dead of winter might have immediately scared some musicians away, but Lauren and Peter were willing to give it a shot and make it work. We got lucky with beautiful weather and everything worked perfectly! I couldn’t have imagined walking down the aisle to anything other than the magical live music that they provided. Our friends and family thoroughly enjoyed their tunes during cocktail hour, as well! I especially appreciated how down to earth and kind both Lauren and Peter are. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/16/2019

By The Lee's reply:

We enjoyed being part of your special day and wish you both the best in your journey through life together! Thank you for having us.

Alicia · Married on 10/07/2016

Perfect & Professional!

By The Lee was everything I could have hoped for on my wedding day. Their kind and accommodating demeanor made them a sincere pleasure to work with. Hearing Lauren's magical voice on the song they'd learned especially for our first dance is still one of my very favorite memories from the wedding day. If you're looking for a stunningly sincere musical experience on your special day, I can't recommend By The Lee enough!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Lauren Golten · Married on 09/03/2016

Excellent folks, fun, great music!

Lauren and Pete are great to work with and helped make our wedding reception fun, special, and festive. They're great musicians, as well as easy to work with, warm, upbeat and enjoyable to be around. I would highly recommend them to any couple getting married (or for any festive occasion). Thank you, Lauren and Pete!
    -Lauren and Gene

Sent on 04/02/2019

By The Lee's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Lauren and Gene! We loved working with you and wish you all the best.

Jane · Married on 08/18/2011

So great!!!

By The Lee played at my farm wedding in the Boulder Foothills, and they were the PERFECT fit! Professional, communicative and so easy to work with, AND just such a perfect fit for our day. You can't go wrong by hiring them!

Sent on 04/09/2019