By Invitation Only Designs Reviews

51 Reviews for By Invitation Only Designs

1 User photo

Emily Hoenig · Getting married on 11/08/2021

Everything just right...

Planning a wedding isn't easy, but Phyllis made the whole thing immensely more manageable! She's an expert when it comes to invitations and beyond, and her taste is impeccable. She did an outstanding job at helping us honor our vision while giving invaluable guidance. We couldn't be happier and heartily recommend By Invitation Only Designs!

Sent on 07/17/2020

Sara Disalvo · Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect for elegant and modern invitations

Phyllis, the owner, has been a joy to work with since our initial phone consultation. Through the process of designing our wedding invitations, she helped us hone in on what we realized was the color palette we truly wanted for the entire wedding. With everything so up in the air with Covid, she has been an understanding and comforting vendor. I would absolutely recommend By Invitation Only Designs to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Alexa Abraham · Married on 09/22/2019

Beautiful invitations!

Phyllis was great to work with! She answered all of my questions with professionalism and patience. Her invitation designs are excellent. Phyllis was so helpful customizing the invitations and gave great suggestions on design, placement, wording and timing. The process was super smooth and I was so pleased at how the invitations came out!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • JS

Js · Married on 01/08/2019

Superb customer service

We can only rave about By Invitation Only Designs! We had the seed of an idea about the design we were after, but Phyllis helped us extend and refine it. An artist herself, she is patience personified. The quality of the finished stationery was superb. We could not be happier.

Sent on 10/17/2019

S. Maza · Married on 12/22/2018

Creative invitation

Great experience working with Phyllis at By Invitation Only Designs. She was extremely creative and had great suggestions to create our invitation. She is also very responsive to calls and emails and overall very on top of things. Very well versed in wording and font. Great selection with a personal touch. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Beth · Married on 11/24/2018

Phyllis is incredibly creative, detailed oriented and attentive to her client's needs. She is a pleasure to work with, always positive and professional.

Sent on 06/05/2018

john · Married on 08/24/2018

The most creative invitations around , the most professional, on time , and from the best designer on earth, Phyllis !

Sent on 04/18/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

The Best Invitation Designs in NYC

I used By Invitation Only Designs for my entire wedding suite and was so pleased with the outcome! Everything arrived on time and the quality was beyond my expectations. Phyllis has such a variety of different choices and clearly knows what she is doing. She answered all of my repetitive and silly questions and was prompt to respond, which is such a relief for a bride. I felt like many of the other places in NYC were very short with me for the prices they were charging, compared to Phyllis’ prices and customer service. I am also incredibly indecisive so it was such a relief that she offered her advice and helped me with choosing fonts, colors, and wording to make everything look perfect- which it did! I highly recommend By Invitation Only for any occasion and look forward to using them in the future!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Thomas · Married on 06/09/2018

Phyllis is extremely professional and lovely to work with. She has great style sense and picked up quickly on what we were going for, showing us options that fit our taste. We had a mishap with UPS (not her fault) and she helped us through it. We look forward to working with her again! Worth every penny.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Paulette · Married on 06/03/2018

My experience ordering invitations from Byinvitations was excellent and lived up to its five star recommendation. The invitations were unique, the product quality was excellent and working with Phyllis made the ordering easy, timely and efficient. I will use Byinvitaitons for any and all of my future invitations and stationary!

Alexa · Married on 04/21/2018

What an fantastic company to work with! I worked with By Invitations for all of my wedding needs - from save the dates to escort cards and everything in between. Such a pleasure to work with Phyllis - she is truly an expert. She made me feel at east and was reliable in getting everything done on time.

J · Married on 02/01/2018

Best Invitations Ever!!!! Amazing, Creative, Fabulous Prices for all Budgets.
    I will work with Phylis again and again for all my occasions!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Elyssa · Married on 01/27/2018

Phyllis was a dream to work with! Very detailed, anticipated everything and was all around professional.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Working with Phyllis at By Invitation Only was a pleasure! I happen to be very picky about what design I want and she was able to show me a selection of designs that met exactly what I was looking for... Not only was she a pleasure to work with but she is also extremely proficient in fonts and papers. I am very happy with the outcome of my invitations and would recommend By Invitations Only to anyone searching for their perfect invitation and stationary design.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Nina · Married on 06/15/2017

If you are looking for a great selection, helpful guidance and respect of YOUR budget and opinions.....this is the vendor for you!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 02/25/2017

Phyllis was absolutely wonderful to work with. As a bride who was doing everything herself for the wedding, the prospect of stationery was quite daunting at first. Phyllis was the perfect guide throughout the entire process, offering guidance and help only when requested and really listened whenever I would have questions or feedback. For the day of stationery items, she also kept me honest, circling back to me promptly to ensure that I would have everything in time for the wedding. The stationery came out perfectly and we received many compliments which is definitely due in large part to Phyllis' incredible aesthetic! I certainly hope to work with her in the future.

Sent on 04/19/2017

RAQUEL · Married on 09/11/2016

Working with Phyllis Roth was a pleasure.She made the entire process stress free.Phyllis is extremely creative,organized,efficient and her suggestions and input were all excellent.She has a great deal of patience and a impeccable eye for detail,I would recommend her to all.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Aliza · Married on 06/19/2016

I had a great experience working with Phyllis. I knew absolutely nothing about invitations and Phyllis was incredibly helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend By Invitation Only Designs!

Sent on 05/04/2016

barbara · Married on 05/29/2016

Working with Phyllis is a pleasure! She is extremely patient and helpful during the decision-making process, sensitive to price, and also incredibly responsive during the ordering/proofing process. She also helps with every related issue, including addressing envelopes, thank you cards, escort cards, and etiquette.

Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/15/2016

A · Married on 06/25/2015

Phyllis was a pleasure to work with. She is extremely knowledgeable about every detail of invitations and stationary and is so helpful!! She has such good taste and is very friendly and sweet! You definitely need to use By Invitation Only for your next invitation or stationary need! She's the best!

R · Married on 06/21/2015

Phyllis not only knows her business inside and out but her taste is impeccable, her suggestions on etiquette and style were thoughtful and tailored to our needs, and she was 100% hands on every step of the way. Our invitations set the tone for our wedding day, and working with the always friendly and enthusiastic Phyllis set the tone for the whole wedding planning process. Thank you BIO Designs!

Sent on 08/20/2015

By Invitation Only is great! They did a wonderful job translating our custom invitation vision into reality. Phyllis and her team are a pleasure to work with and were extremely patient with us. They provide beautiful, detailed work at a great rate. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married or in need of invitations.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Working with Phyllis at By Invitation Only Designs has been a flawless experience. She was extremely professional, listened to and understood our needs, so prompt with feedback and turnaround, so easy and kind to work with. I highly recommend her and absolutely plan to use her services again for any and all future invitations.

Sent on 11/05/2013

s · Married on 05/17/2014

Phyllis made the whole invitation process from beginning to end easy and enjoyable! We absolutely love our invitations and loved working with Phyllis. Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Wonderful experience with Phyllis .

Sent on 06/17/2014