By Imagine Photography Reviews

84 | Fort Myers, FL

84 Reviews for By Imagine Photography

84 By Imagine Photography Reviews

Erica · Married on 08/18/2018

Rocco and his team, Chris and Melissa, were absolutely amazing! I still haven't received my pictures but judging by all he did during my wedding, I am absolutely positive they will be amazing. He is very hands on and has so much experience, that you will feel taken care of and assured. I highly recommend Rocco, from the moment you meet you him, you will not be let down.

Dina · Married on 05/12/2018

We were so pleased with Rocco and By Imagine. they made us feel like family. Many of our friends used them and were just as happy. Our wedding images were amazing. Their experience really shows. They helped with our whole day. Best part is they are so affordable. Best photographer you will find!

Logan · Married on 01/14/2018

We could not be more thrilled! By far the best vendor we chose for our wedding. Rocco made this process so easy. He was so helpful with all of our plans. It is so important to have someone with all the experience he has. Even though he wasn't our photographer (he was already booked) our photographers (we had two and one assistant!) were amazing. They didn't miss a thing. Everyone that works for Rocco were so much fun and knew exactly what to do. You have to see them!!

Annie · Married on 04/09/2017

We chose Rocco and By Imagine after attending a bridal show in Ft Myers. We had limited time as we were visiting and live in Chicago. It made choosing vendors very difficult. We found many other photographers to be very over the top and too pushy. We also wanted to make sure we found someone who had a lot of experience as our schedule was so hard to work with. Rocco made the experience so enjoyable. He was so genuine and workable. Even though he did not personally photograph our wedding he oversaw every detail. His photographers were excellent and so complete. They did not miss a thing. Everyone we came in contact with at By Imagine were so much fun to work with. No attitudes like the others. Our photographers were Chris and Jessica, having a female/male team really made a difference! You MUST check them out!!!

• Anaily

Anaily · Married on 12/24/2016

When I first reached out to Rocco I was very nervous as it was my last choice in the list but since no one on my list responded or responded but didn't want to accommodate my date. He ended up being the one to capture our moment in history. He is very professional and reasonable with his top notch work and quality. He had no problem accommodating my day (holiday 12/24/16) and my guest requests. He showed up on time and was very friendly. He took the pictures that I wanted and envisioned plus more. He provided the file less than 2 weeks of my wedding. I would definitely recommend his work to anyone without a doubt. I'm thankful that he was able to help us. Thank you Rocco for what you do.

Katie · Married on 11/18/2016

Rocco and his team is the best you will find. They were so flexible in offering what WE wanted. Our images are breath taking. His staff was so much fun to work with. So happy we listened to him and went with two photographers, they captured so much. They truly go above and beyond what we expected. You really need to check them out. The best part is they were actually much better priced than others and no one has the experience they have. We love them!

Randy · Married on 10/22/2016

We can’t begin to thank By Imagination Photography’s (Rocco) lead photographer Codi enough for the extra special job she did taking photos of our son’s wedding in October. She went above and beyond all our expectations.

The large number and quality of photos was beyond belief. Her treatment of our guests was very professional. She captured so many smiles, laughs, and intimate moments that will be treasured forever. She truly made this a special day for all of us.

Once again, thank you Rocco and Codi for a really spectacular photo shoot at an unbelievable price..

Taylor · Married on 09/03/2016

By Imagine Photography is by far the best choice you could make for your wedding. I felt so comfortable with Rocco from the start. His photographers and assistants are so wonderful. We just LOVE our photos. They didn't miss a thing. And their rates are so much affordable than the others. But do be careful paying less. Rocco's team is well worth it. Rocco was so accommodating, he responded to me right away when we inquired. Anytime I had a question he responded so fast. You have to see them before choosing a photographer. You will be happy you did.

• F

Fran · Married on 07/01/2016

Rocco was truly amazing! We recently received our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier! Rocco captured all of those special moments and really worked with us. I am so glad that I contacted him and that he was available to be our photographer. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Rocco ... Thank you for everything!

Fran and Jay

Sent on 05/23/2016

By Imagine Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Fran and Jay for your nice comments. I enjoyed being a part of your big day. Thanks again!!
  • Betsy

Betsy · Married on 06/11/2016

Amazing work! Worth every penny!

Brittany · Married on 05/07/2016

I can't say enough about Rocco and By Imagine Photography. Rocco and his staff were so accommodating to all our crazy needs. The images were stunning! Plus they captured so many special moments. The best thing is they were so helpful in planning our day to maximize our time so we could get all our family and friends together for photos. Really glad I listened to all his suggestions, he really knows what he is doing. Having two photographers and the photo coordinator really made a difference. So important to have someone with this much experience. You MUST check them out. We searched through so many photographers and when we met with him we immediately knew he was the best choice!

Joel · Married on 04/24/2016

At the recommendation of a good friend, my husband and I decided to contact Rocco with By Imagine Photography to discuss the possibility of being our professional wedding photographer. We admired Rocco's professionalism and detail-oriented questions, determined to give us the wedding day photos we wanted. We loved not feeling like a number, but as important clients wanting the most beautiful day of our lives to be captured in the most beautiful photos. Rocco gave us that and then some. He took tons of photos from everyone getting ready until the last song of the reception. We received a file with the photos approximately 3 weeks after the wedding. The timing was perfect, and they couldn't have turned out better! We are so happy with the results, and rest assured, if you choose By Imagine Photography, you will not be disappointed! Just amazing!

Rachelle & Nick · Married on 04/05/2016

My husband and I got married in Marco Island in April, and had an absolutely wonderful experience with Rocco! He was very responsive leading up to the wedding, and took wonderful photos on our special day! I would highly recommend him!

We had such an amazing experience with Rocco! He did our engagement and wedding pictures. We had to restart our engagement pictures due to thunderstorms in the area, and he was flexible with coming back and still giving us the full 2 hours we were allotted at the venue. We got so many compliments on the engagement pictures.
    For the wedding, we had him and Codi shooting, and he had an assistant who helped with lighting. All of our guests made comments on how 'sneaky' they were taking the pictures and professional they were being. We realized about a two weeks out from the wedding day that we did not have Rocco for the full time of our getting ready-end of reception, and he had no problem adding two hours for a very reasonable price. We got our pictures back exactly 2 weeks after our wedding, and they are PHENOMENAL!!! Rocco gives you the rights to all of your pictures, we ended up with 1565!!
    I would definitely recommend Rocco.
    Only thing I would note is that he is sometimes 'delayed' (meaning within a day or two) in responding via email, but if you text or call him he responds quickly.

staci · Married on 01/23/2016

Rocco was our wedding photographer since we got married in 2013. Each year since then we have used him to do our family photos. We love his professionalism, personality, quality of work and the ease of everything. He has an eye for the little details and works well with all ages 0-99! Rocco has become family and if your looking for wedding photos, engagement photos or just regular family photos call him!!! You will not be disappointed.
    Sincerely,
    The Noto's

Our wedding was 2 weeks ago in Sarasota County Court. It is a solemn wedding with family and close friends. We had photo shoots at the court and beach. Rocco was very professional from the time we are making inquiries, discussing the details, the budget that we have allocated and actual wedding day. I highly recommend his service and his company to capture that milestone moment is your life like Wedding day.

Christina · Married on 11/07/2015

I met Rocco at an bridal event he was so easy to talk to and seem to know a lot about the industry so it was a no brainer to go with him. Two weeks before the wedding I called him and ask if he could do a sexy photo shoot for my husband for a wedding gift and he said no problem. He did an amazing job with those pictures, he made me feel so comfortable and had them back to me so I could do and book for my husband in time for the wedding day. He is an all round great photographer. The day of the wedding he showed up and jumped right in. He had Codi as the second photographer and she was great as well they maded a great team. You will not go wrong choosing him. Thanks so much Rocco!

Love, Christina

Karla · Married on 10/10/2015

Rocco was the best! My wife was concerned the photographer would be intrusive and be dictating the flow of things. That NEVER happened with Imagine Photography!! Rocco and Claudine were phenomenal! And their prices could not be beat by ANYONE! They were caring and talented! Our pictures were absolutely stunning! Book with them and you will not be disappointed! Love them!

Becca · Married on 09/18/2015

Amazing! Rocco and Imagine far exceeded our expectations. They did my boudoir photos, our engagement photos, our wedding photos and my parents anniversary. We just LOVE all the photos. So happy we listened to Rocco and chose a two photographer package. It really made a difference. Plus they had a wedding coordinator that helped with all our family and group photos. She was wonderful, always one step ahead of us. (Something no other photographer we met with offered) It was like having my own personal assistant. Everyone at Imagine was so personable and fun to work with. Our families raved about them and even my husband who hates taking photos looks great and actually had fun taking them! I can't say enough about Rocco and Imagine. We highly recommend them!

Nicole · Married on 08/28/2015

I am the mother of the bride and I was the one who contacted Rocco and By Imagine Photography as my daughter and her husband are in the military. I was very nervous finding wedding vendors in another state but Rocco made it so easy. He was so personable and extremely helpful of our situation. He also helped me with finding other great vendors. He truly cared about our day. My daughter and new husband just loved Rocco and his team. Our package was two photographers and a photo coordinator. They really covered everything and the photos were amazing. We couldn't be happier plus he was actually priced better than most other professionals in the area. You really need to check them out.

Carla · Married on 08/23/2015

We met Rocco at a bridal show in Feb. The moment we met him we knew we found the perfect fit for us. He and everyone who works for him is so personable and so much fun. Even though he was personally booked for our wedding his team was amazing. Our package even include a third person who was a wedding coordinator who helped make sure all our important family group shots were done. They didn't miss a thing! Our parents were so happy as many family photos were missed in past weddings. You can really tell that Rocco has the experience to be so detailed. There were so many things we didn't know. And even though he was not there personally he oversaw every detail. We couldn't be happier, they went well above our expectations and were very affordable compared to others.

Jeff · Married on 06/28/2015

Of all of the many details that we had to deal with for our Wedding, selecting the right photographer was one of the most difficult. I have a background in photography myself, I understood how to ask the right questions. I am very particular. First, we eliminated all the photographers who boasted about their awards and publications they were in. I know that there are companies you PAY to get you in those "publications" and awards mean nothing as most are for the simplest of things. Plus who cares? Its about my wedding. I found that they were prima donnas and priced way over the top. We also found many that were not very experienced and used non-pro equipment. I know the more experienced when it comes to weddings the better. We eliminated many husband wife teams where one was the real photographer and the other the assistant with a camera. I knew the benefit of two photographers but we wanted two very experienced photographers which gives you much better value. We even met a photographer who claimed he photographed over 13000 weddings/events all from 1999 to the present, thats over 800 a year. This is an out right lie as there is NO way you can do 800 a year by yourself and do it 14 years in a row! Can't believe the stories I heard. Then I was referred to Rocco and By Imagine through a venue we looked at. First, I found that he was down to earth and open to a creative dialogue about our interest and wishes. We came to an amicable agreement very easily.
    On the day of our wedding, he was there right on time and fully equipped and organized for the assignment. He and his assistant and second photographer seem to always be in the right place at the right time.
    The results of their work, was amazing and exceptional. We highly recommend By Imagine Photography. Thank you Rocco for memorializing our wedding in a style and design that only a true experienced artist could do.

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2015

Rocco from By Imagine Photography really worked with me and my budget. It was our second marriage, a blended family, and we wanted something simple and affordable. I can't believe the results. Between the venue (basically for free, my parents' yacht club) the Florist (Enchanted Florist of Cape Coral) and Rocco at By Imagine Photography, my wedding photos looked like we spent a fortune! I wish I could include a picture on here for everyone to see! I can't stop going through all the photos, they're truly breathtaking. They far exceeded my expectations.

Tiffany · Married on 04/03/2015

We were so so happy with Rocco and his team, the photos were just spectacular!! We knew from the moment we met Rocco that he had the experience and talent we were looking for. They really stood out amongst all the other photographers. Having two very experienced photographers was one of the main reasons we chose them. Plus the many years Rocco has been photographing weddings. So many others offered a "second shooter" that was their spouse or associate who was not equally experienced. We had a very complex day and I wanted to make sure we chose someone who could handle the most important day of our lives. By Imagine is the best choice you could make! We love them!