BWA Dj Services Reviews

21 | Milford, OH

21 Reviews for BWA Dj Services

21 BWA Dj Services Reviews

Chelsea · Married on 01/11/2014

Great job. Everyone had a great time. Very professional.

Matt · Married on 10/26/2013

Had a tight budget and they were willing to work with me to fit that and still give me what i wanted!

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2013

Great Job!! I absolutely Loved you Guys!! If/When I am ever in the need for a DJ you guys will be my first call!!
    Thank you So much again!
    Amanda

Bo · Married on 06/29/2013

BWA did a great job at our wedding. We are totally happy with them and will recommend to everyone. Great job guys!!!

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2013

The music and set up was great! They did a good job coordinating with my mother and I. Support small business and go with these wonderful people!

Doug · Married on 06/14/2013

While we were frantic & disorganized, they came to rescue at every turn. Awesome.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 05/19/2013

They were very friendly from the start and helpful in planning the order of events at the reception. They were checking in with us as the day went on to make sure that we were happy with their service and to check if they needed to change anything (which they didn't, but it was nice that they were proactive!). I was very satisfied with the DJ service and would 100% recommend them to any friends looking for a DJ in the future. Very nice, and very professional!

Crystal · Married on 01/19/2013

This DJ service was TOP NOTCH! Very professional but VERY FUN! They did so much to make our night a blast. Nothing but compliments all night long from all my family and friends! I will recommend them to anyone who asks! THEY ARE GREAT :)

Erin · Married on 11/03/2012

They where absolutely excelent! I would suggest them to anyone that would like an event with a lively and professional DJ.

Amanda & Ted · Married on 10/20/2012

Absolutely Amazing!! They listen to exactly what you need!! They work so well together and make everything Perfect! Meeting with them is so much fun! They have so much expertise in what they do. I was so scatter brained and they led me through my event with ease! I wasn't nervous at all. Music...lighting...decorating...transportation and ceremony was Great! Could not have asked for better event planners/entertainers! Great Job Guys!!! Keep up the good work! Amanda & Ted Brayton

Jane · Married on 05/06/2012

I am amazed how BWA DJ Services accomedate to a First Holy Communion and also to International Music. They were Awesome! They listened to everything I said and wanted for my Son. This was a true blessing in finding Brandon and Carri. They had downloaded all Armenian, Lebanese, ect. English music to accomedate every guest. They were professionals with the guests and explained that upon the request of teh host to play the music in order. Just... Awesom! I will book them again for my daughters event in Spring 2014. I am speechless... I have not received such great customer attention and out of this world CUSTOMER SERVICE !!

Kellie · Married on 05/05/2012

DJ services are wonderful with this fantastic husband wife duo!! They were very quick with responses to answering any questions and even when we were dancing if I wanted a song played more than once they would do it in a heartbeat! They were great to work with!! Love them!

Bryan · Married on 04/22/2012

You two were amazing, thank you for waiting to start, thank you for helping my wife with her dress, keeping the party going. That was one of the best times of my life, and I will recommened you two to everyone that wants a great reception. Thank you so much for the best reception, wouldnt have asked for anything more perfect. THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily · Married on 01/27/2012

BWA DJ did a fantastic job for our wedding reception and the price was extremely reasonable. We made a playlist off their website before the reception and they played songs directly from our list and were very good with on the spot requests from our guests! I would definitely recommend BWA for anyone wanting a quality DJ!

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2011

BWA DJ Services is the DJ to book in the Greater Cincinnati area! They offer so many things that a normal DJ doesn't and at a great price too!!! They lighted our ceremony room and it was so pretty, I had a lot of people come up and tell me how great the lighting was. The music they played was exactly what I wanted to hear. The online music selection process was very easy and a great tool, I really liked that we could pick out a variety of songs we wanted to hear as well as songs to put on the do not play list! The sound quality was great too! I have no complaints what so ever. I have recommended them to all of my friends getting married and tell them that they are dumb if they go anywhere else!

Cheryl · event on: 04/28/2012

Family Ties was so blessed to have BWA DJ at our cancer fund raiser. They were the greatest. I loved the idea that we could go on line and pick our music. The light show was the best. Both DJ's had no problem with helping with annoucing prize winners. They would dance with all people and interacted which we loved. I would recommend them to everyone that I know. Thank you so we want you back next year.

Did a good job and they are very reasonable.

Kyrstin · Married on 06/09/2012

Brandon and Carrie were wonderful to work with! An excellent value for a bride on a budget! They took care of everything And made the wedding so easy.

rachel · Married on 10/07/2011

Brandon and Carrie are old family friends and it was wonderful to work with them.

Sent on 10/26/2011

BWA Dj Services's reply:

What could we have done to make your experience worth a 5.0 as to make our quality of service better for future clients.

Did a wonderful job!! Everyone was asking who the DJ was! I appreciated how they always made sure that we were ready for whatever event was to come and they kept everything going at a nice flow. Could not have been happier!

3.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.5
      3.5

I have thought over two months now about writing a review because I never write bad reviews and this review was for my wedding day so I only want to remember everything as perfect. However, I was disappointed with BWA dj services. I spent hours selecting over 100 songs that I love and my friends and family asked me to play because they love. Except for the first dance/father-daughter/mother-son songs ...the "special songs," most of the songs played were songs I had never heard of (before my time) and definitely were not songs I put on the list. With the number of songs I put on the list there was no reason that other songs of their choice needed to be played and I wish they were not. That was the biggest reason I choose this dj service was so I could pick the songs, and then I paid for entertainment I did not pick. Carrie was very nice and professional. Her husband was nice as well, but when I arrived after the ceremony and taking pictures he also made me feel rushed like I needed to hurry so he could announce us. I needed to bussel my dress and I hoped to freshen up really quick but he seemed upset I was taking my time..on my day. Because of the sound quality, lighting, and the great price I would reccommend them still to those on a budget like me but if you want the songs you choose played, I would definetly stress that to them. I was disappointed and annoyed that some of my guests were saying "who the heck picked these songs" when I had spent time picking other ones.