21 Reviews for BWA Dj Services

20 BWA Dj Services Reviews

3.3

I have thought over two months now about writing a review because I never write bad reviews and this review was for my wedding day so I only want to remember everything as perfect. However, I was disappointed with BWA dj services. I spent hours selecting over 100 songs that I love and my friends and family asked me to play because they love. Except for the first dance/father-daughter/mother-son songs ...the "special songs," most of the songs played were songs I had never heard of (before my time) and definitely were not songs I put on the list. With the number of songs I put on the list there was no reason that other songs of their choice needed to be played and I wish they were not. That was the biggest reason I choose this dj service was so I could pick the songs, and then I paid for entertainment I did not pick. Carrie was very nice and professional. Her husband was nice as well, but when I arrived after the ceremony and taking pictures he also made me feel rushed like I needed to hurry so he could announce us. I needed to bussel my dress and I hoped to freshen up really quick but he seemed upset I was taking my time..on my day. Because of the sound quality, lighting, and the great price I would reccommend them still to those on a budget like me but if you want the songs you choose played, I would definetly stress that to them. I was disappointed and annoyed that some of my guests were saying "who the heck picked these songs" when I had spent time picking other ones.

Profile Picture User3086184, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great job. Everyone had a great time. Very professional.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Had a tight budget and they were willing to work with me to fit that and still give me what i wanted!

Profile Picture Matt, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great Job!! I absolutely Loved you Guys!! If/When I am ever in the need for a DJ you guys will be my first call!!
Thank you So much again!
Amanda

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BWA did a great job at our wedding. We are totally happy with them and will recommend to everyone. Great job guys!!!

Profile Picture Bo, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music and set up was great! They did a good job coordinating with my mother and I. Support small business and go with these wonderful people!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did a good job and they are very reasonable.

Profile Picture User3369562, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

While we were frantic & disorganized, they came to rescue at every turn. Awesome.

Profile Picture Doug, 6/14/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were very friendly from the start and helpful in planning the order of events at the reception. They were checking in with us as the day went on to make sure that we were happy with their service and to check if they needed to change anything (which they didn't, but it was nice that they were proactive!). I was very satisfied with the DJ service and would 100% recommend them to any friends looking for a DJ in the future. Very nice, and very professional!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/19/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did a wonderful job!! Everyone was asking who the DJ was! I appreciated how they always made sure that we were ready for whatever event was to come and they kept everything going at a nice flow. Could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Devon, 3/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This DJ service was TOP NOTCH! Very professional but VERY FUN! They did so much to make our night a blast. Nothing but compliments all night long from all my family and friends! I will recommend them to anyone who asks! THEY ARE GREAT :)

Profile Picture Crystal, 1/19/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They where absolutely excelent! I would suggest them to anyone that would like an event with a lively and professional DJ.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely Amazing!! They listen to exactly what you need!! They work so well together and make everything Perfect! Meeting with them is so much fun! They have so much expertise in what they do. I was so scatter brained and they led me through my event with ease! I wasn't nervous at all. Music...lighting...decorating...transportation and ceremony was Great! Could not have asked for better event planners/entertainers! Great Job Guys!!! Keep up the good work! Amanda & Ted Brayton

Profile Picture Amanda & Ted , 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Brandon and Carrie were wonderful to work with! An excellent value for a bride on a budget! They took care of everything And made the wedding so easy.

Profile Picture Kyrstin, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am amazed how BWA DJ Services accomedate to a First Holy Communion and also to International Music. They were Awesome! They listened to everything I said and wanted for my Son. This was a true blessing in finding Brandon and Carri. They had downloaded all Armenian, Lebanese, ect. English music to accomedate every guest. They were professionals with the guests and explained that upon the request of teh host to play the music in order. Just... Awesom! I will book them again for my daughters event in Spring 2014. I am speechless... I have not received such great customer attention and out of this world CUSTOMER SERVICE !!

Profile Picture Jane , 5/6/12, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ services are wonderful with this fantastic husband wife duo!! They were very quick with responses to answering any questions and even when we were dancing if I wanted a song played more than once they would do it in a heartbeat! They were great to work with!! Love them!

Profile Picture Kellie, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You two were amazing, thank you for waiting to start, thank you for helping my wife with her dress, keeping the party going. That was one of the best times of my life, and I will recommened you two to everyone that wants a great reception. Thank you so much for the best reception, wouldnt have asked for anything more perfect. THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Bryan , 4/22/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BWA DJ did a fantastic job for our wedding reception and the price was extremely reasonable. We made a playlist off their website before the reception and they played songs directly from our list and were very good with on the spot requests from our guests! I would definitely recommend BWA for anyone wanting a quality DJ!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/27/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brandon and Carrie are old family friends and it was wonderful to work with them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture rachel , 10/7/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BWA DJ Services is the DJ to book in the Greater Cincinnati area! They offer so many things that a normal DJ doesn't and at a great price too!!! They lighted our ceremony room and it was so pretty, I had a lot of people come up and tell me how great the lighting was. The music they played was exactly what I wanted to hear. The online music selection process was very easy and a great tool, I really liked that we could pick out a variety of songs we wanted to hear as well as songs to put on the do not play list! The sound quality was great too! I have no complaints what so ever. I have recommended them to all of my friends getting married and tell them that they are dumb if they go anywhere else!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)