Buzzardball DJ Entertainment Reviews

26 | Sacramento, CA

26 Reviews for Buzzardball DJ Entertainment

• Heather

Heather M. · Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing! Best bang for your buck

He was always available for questions. I didn’t give a playlist except for special songs, just told him what type of music we like and he did amazing. He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. He even lent me his fan to keep me cool under the head table. I get continuous compliments on how great our dj was. I highly recommend Buzzardball!

Sent on 07/08/2021

Buzzardball DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! Those are very kind words. It was my honor to be the DJ at your wedding. And I am glad that we were able to connect through the Knot and eventually make the connection. And of course ... I love country weddings! Love you guys.
  • Josh

Josh T. · Married on 06/05/2021

5/5 hands down – The best vendor of our wedding

Steve was amazing through-and-through. During the wedding planning phase, he was easy to communicate with, offered a lot of wise advise, and was very organized. On the day of the wedding, he was spectacular! Steve is so kind, funny, and engaging. He's easy going and really takes ownership over his work. We couldn't have found a better person for the job!

Sent on 07/12/2021

Hey Josh.

Those were such kind words. Much appreciated. And speaking of appreciation. What an incredible opportunity it was to work with the two of you. It truly was a magical day and mad respect for coming in to a Huey Lewis tune. Love you guys!

Saleena · Married on 05/01/2021

Best of the Best

Literally made everything so easy. Played great music, literally perfect.

Sent on 07/08/2021

Buzzardball DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Saleena! I will always remember you because you were my first booking on the Knot! I enjoyed being a part of your special day.

Ben L. · Married on 03/08/2021

Steve is amazing!

Steve is the best! He seriously has the entire package. Not only is he a skilled DJ but he is also an incredible MC (a more important skill at a wedding in my opinion). I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking - the best decision I made during my wedding planning was hiring Steve.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Ben + Jess
    I can't say enough what an honor it was to be a part of your special day. And you gave me the unique opportunity to experience the beauty of Washington. I thank you for entrusting me with the music (and karaoke). Bennie + The Jess will live FOREVER!

Julie K. · Married on 10/11/2020

Excellent DJ!

Steve was very responsive when we had questions. He even spoke with my officiant about our microphone needs. Steve is very personable. He was fair on price and the most important thing I can brag about regarding Steve was that he listened to us about the song genre and selection we wanted. We had some very specific songs we wanted played that were a little obscure. He kept our list and I heard every one of those on our wedding. He also truly enjoys his work and that is obvious, he is having a great time playing music and that positive, upbeat personality really carries to the vibe of the day. We were extremely pleased with him and would refer and use again on a future event!

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Kennedy

Kennedy C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Steve knows his music, can read a crowd, and creates a great environment

Steve Buzzard happened to be my team leader for a church Mexico outreach trip when I was in high school which was where I initially met him. He has DJed multiple weddings I have been to and everyone I talked to (close family and friends who were honest with me about the vendors they chose) was well pleased with their choice of Steve DJing their wedding. From these recommendations to personally knowing how personable, communicative, fun, and adaptable Steve is, our decision was easy to make and we were so glad we had Steve as our DJ! We had him the whole night (4pm-10pm). He had all age ranges of our wedding on the dance floor for fan favorites like the cupid shuffle and also for other songs throughout the night that were easy and fun to dance to. I am confident in saying you cannot go wrong with choosing Steve as your DJ!!

Sent on 10/18/2020

You are amazing Kennedy.
    That night was surreal.
    To think we were in Mexico on a mission trip just a few years before.
    And here I was witnessing your wedding.
    The joy I saw in the two of you was priceless!

Monica Y. · Married on 07/11/2020

Wonderful to work with and awesome DJ!

Mr. Buzzard is the absolute best! He was so easy and flexible to work with given that we had to change our venue last minute. He did everything for us and made our big day go off without a hitch! Highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Buzzardball DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was an absolute honor to be a part of your special day. It's crazy to think at one time you were a student of mine. And then like that I am the DJ for your wedding. I love Miguel! And what a party! Definitely one reception that I will remember for a long time. Congratulations!
  • Nicole

Nicole H. · Married on 05/29/2020

Steve made our wedding perfect!

I never leave reviews but for Steve Buzzard I had to! Steve was the DJ for our wedding and we are so grateful! He was amazing & made us feel so comfortable. Music is such an important part of the wedding and he pulled off the exact vibe we described throughout the event. His announcer skills kept our wedding moving and on track & made it so fun. From the attention to detail when fading the music and changing songs for the ceremony to introducing our bridal party & us for the first time, to how he somehow got every person invested in the bouquet and garter toss & got everyone on the dance floor, he made the event! He went with the flow & was able to stay a few hours late for us, no questions asked! He came early & got everything situated with our officiant so we could be totally hands-off. A dj will make or break your event. Steve did whatever he could to make sure the day was perfect (even took photos on his personal camera for us since we only had one photographer & we didn’t even have to ask)! Book him! Thank you Steve!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Buzzardball DJ Entertainment's reply:

I am truly humbled by your kind words. What a great wedding! You did it amidst a pandemic. Big time shout out for that. I am grateful for the opportunity to the be the DJ for your wedding. My main goal was to make sure you had peace of mind in the DJ department so that you could focus on other aspects of your wedding. Love you guys!
  • Bailey

Bailey H. · Married on 09/22/2019

He is the best

Couldn’t imagine a better DJ. Best ever. Thanks for making our wedding PERFECT!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Buzzardball DJ Entertainment's reply:

Family bias aside ... your wedding was indeed PERFECT. Proud to have been a small part of it. Everything came together in such a beautiful way.

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2017

The two things I have learned from attending previous weddings and watching the tv show Four Weddings, is that the food and the DJ can really make or break your wedding. The food was great and so was Buzzardball DJ. He is super friendly and professional. He played all the songs we wanted, had clear announcements, and worked well with the changes in the timeline. He even took pictures throughout the day and sent them to us the next day. That was such a nice surprise because we didn’t know he was even taking pictures. The pictures are so good and provide a more candid look at the wedding that our photographer may have missed. I love the photos he got of the dads interacting with their daughters who were the flower girls. It is something I did not see because it was before the ceremony started. Our venue recommended him and we are so happy we hired him as our DJ. We absolutely recommend him to be the DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Cassie · Married on 07/23/2016

Where do I start! From beginning to end Steve was absolutely amazing! I cannot picture our big day going any better than it did with him as our DJ. He runs the show and just keeps everything flowing so perfectly, and he is just such a joy. We loved having the pleasure of meeting him, and just want to have more events so we can hire him again! Haha He did our wedding as well as my sisters and he is nothing but wonderful. We highly highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Buzzardball DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Cassie. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Being a wedding DJ is the best!

Caity · Married on 10/02/2015

We could not recommend Steve Buzzard more highly! He is extremely experienced, professional, creative, and fun. He was flexible in allowing our guests to request some crowd favorites, which they absolutely loved. We received so much positive feedback about Steve from our guests throughout the night. He was easy to work with and definitely exceeded our expectations. Not only did he play everything we requested, he really knew how to get the guests excited and into the celebrations. The next day, we were so pleasantly surprised to find that Steve had captured hundreds of gorgeous photos using his own camera, and sent us a link to the online gallery. It was such a fun way to re-live the magic of our wedding night. Not only are Steve's services very affordable, he is a very talented, easy-going, all-around fantastic wedding D.J.!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Joe · Married on 07/25/2015

To say that Steve is the utmost professional is an understatement. Not only did Steve travel from Sacramento to San Juan Capistrano to DJ our wedding, he met with us several times to go over the timeline, what we expected from him and how exactly we wanted the wedding to run. It was the perfect evening for my wife and me. I have been to weddings where the dinner is disorganized, the guests don't know what is going on, you can't hear toasts and a variety of other nuances that can hamper a wedding. But Steve made sure that our wedding flowed smoothly and that everyone was happy and having a great time. He also knew the feel of the crowd and made sure that it was a party atmosphere. We didn't want any slow songs, and Steve made sure to keep the energy and party up the entire evening. Our wedding started at 3:30 and ended at 11. By this time, you would think people were ready to go home but there was still a full dance floor that was willing to keep the party going! This was all because of DJ Steve Buzzard.
    I will definitely recommend Steve to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Morgann · Married on 06/20/2015

Steve did an amazing job from start to finish. His announcing was clear and loud making it easy for everyone to hear. This made it extra special to us because we had some family members that are hearing impaired. If you want a dj that will keep the crowd dancing and having fun all night long then you should hire Steve. He has a great selection of music for all ages. We were very satisfied with his service and would highly recommend him! He was on top of EVERYTHING! We didn't have to worry about a thing, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day!

Alton · Married on 06/06/2015

If I could give Steve 6 stars I would. He was attentive to everything we needed and professional throughout. He made the day much, much easier. You will not regret hiring him.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Teresa · Married on 04/25/2015

Stephen, I just need to let you know that you were an awesome DJ for our wedding this past Saturday the 25th!! You did a terrific job on keeping everything running smooth, adjusting to the change in time frames due to us running behind and including the guests. The little girls (and Rob) loved the ballerina music for them as well. We had many people come up to us saying what a great DJ you were. We can't thank you enough for making our day as special as it was. Any events that we need a DJ, you will be the first one I contact to check availability!! Thank you again :)

Kimberly · Married on 10/04/2014

Steve came highly recommended from a friend of ours and she was absolutely right! We had such a great experience. Steve met with us several times before our big day and was always accessible when we needed to chat with him. He made sure that all of our needs were met and listen to all of our requests. We had our ceremony and reception done by Steve and he followed everything we asked precisely! It was an incredible day and Steve was such a huge part of that. He even took pictures and caught things on camera we didn’t even remember happening! We could not be happier with our choice in Steve for our DJ. He is HIGHLY recommended by us!

Sent on 08/27/2015

We just got married and one of the things that made us the most nervous was picking the right DJ. We have been to several weddings where the DJ ruined the wedding so we wanted to make sure we picked the right one. We asked friends and family far and wide and several of our friends came back with the same DJ...Buzzardball. I am so glad we decided to trust our friends recommendations and go with Steve. He was a amazing, everyone loved him, the wedding went perfectly even when we had some last minute changes. Steve was amazing and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. We will certainly use him again! I would say he is 100% the best!

Amelia · Married on 07/11/2014

Steve is absolutely amazing!!! Words can't even do justice to how good he is!! He LOVES weddings and is sooo good at what he does!! He listens to EVERYTHING the bride and groom want for their special day and makes it perfect!! :) He made our night definitely one to remember! He even takes pictures too and will give them to you that night or next morning so you have a sneak peak even before your actual photos come in!!! I would recommend him HIGHLY!

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2014

Choosing the right DJ was one of the most important aspects of wedding planning for my husband and I. I was referred to Steve by another couple who used him for their wedding about a year prior to ours. Steve's energy and love for weddings was clear to us during our initial meeting and we knew from the start that Steve was the perfect DJ for our wedding! Unlike other DJs we had interviewed, Steve made this experience all about us. He was easy to work with and responded quickly to my many emails. Steve made everything so easy for us - I provided him with our timeline and was able to relax on the big day knowing that Steve would make everything run smoothly and just how we wanted it. Steve's energy continued throughout the whole event and every time I saw him, he had a smile on his face. I truly believe that a DJ/music can make or break a wedding, and our dance floor was full the entire night! We had the best wedding and people are still talking about how great the evening was. Steve's hard work definitely contributed to the success of our event. Steve also got some great photos of our wedding and he emailed them the very next day. It was so cool to have those memories so soon! I highly reccomend Steve for anyone searching for a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2015

People say that the DJ runs the event - in this case, Stephen did and he most importantly, he did an amazing job! He pays attention to details, listens to your voice and incorporates all of that and more into his role at your wedding! He asked us for a song list (so he could play our favorite music), he made time to ask how to pronounce names for our introductions, and he took requests for songs throughout the night. From the grand entrance announcements to the end of the night, his energy got the party going and kept it there all night! He works around your schedule to meet you before the wedding so he can both get to know you and hear your vision for the day! He is EXTREMELY responsive to e-mails, phone calls and texts - which always put me at ease when planning the wedding ourselves. He even takes photos during the reception and has them to you the next day - there is nothing more you could ask for in a DJ! We are so glad to have connected with Stephen - he made our day run smoothly and kept it fun! Thanks so much for making our day extra special!.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Theresa · Married on 02/15/2014

BuzzardBall DJ Emtertainment was the DJ for my wedding and I can honestly say he was the best DJ I have ever experienced. Right when my husband and I arrived at the reception, Steve came out to greet us and confirm exactly how we wanted the wedding party to be announced. I was nervous heading to the reception but he put me at ease immediately. He really knew how to ensure all the events of the reception flowed perfectly. I would 1,000% recommend BuzzardBall DJ Entertainment.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/14/2012

I don't even know where to start with how great Steve Buzzard was! If I could give any advice to someone searching for a DJ, is that a DJ will make or break your reception 100%. He personally has DJed 6 of my friends/families weddings besides mine because we all recommend him to one another. If you are looking for DJ to make your reception even better than you expected, I definitely suggest hiring Steve Buzzard. He allows you to choose your own timeline, music, and you can even add in your own personal details. Or, he has a perfect timeline already laid out, so if you just want him to go with that, he will do that as well. He is very flexible with time, he gets there early to set up and stays after to tear down, and the sound is always perfect. He's a very personable guy so he fits right in with all of the guests. If you are looking for a big party, he is definitely your guy! He knows how to be professional and have fun at the same time. 100% I recommend Steve Buzzard to anyone, he's the best I've ever seen!!

Craig · Married on 08/02/2009

Steve Buzzard is without question the best DJ I have ever experienced. I have met and heard a lot of DJs as I have been an ASB Advisor for a high school and attended dozens of weddings and no one has matched Steve's quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility! Steve has that unique and rare ability to make you feel comfortable, whether as a bride or groom, or just attending the wedding or event. He possesses an incredible understanding of allowing the party/reception to flow with perfection. His song choices and playlists are the best I have ever heard. He truly can get anyone to come to the dance floor! There are so many details that contribute to a fantastic and memorable wedding and having an amazing, top quality DJ is so important. Steve Buzzard is a difference maker and you will not be disappointed. Thanks so much Steve!