Butler Events DJ Services Reviews

6 | Kingwood, TX

6 Reviews for Butler Events DJ Services

Caitlin Mcpherson · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing, affordable and dependable.

We used Butler Events for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for better!!! We got married at a garden club which has 5 separate garden areas, and we wanted each garden to have a speaker so that each garden was hearing the same music. Butler Events was more than accommodating about this extra request. They are very affordable and well worth the service we received. He went above and beyond to be sure it was the best day ever and we are so appreciative!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Melyssa · Married on 04/13/2017

Best dj ever!

Butler events did an amazing job as the dj & photo booth at our wedding! He was very personable & was perfect at making sure everything was running on time during the reception. He was very helpful with song ideas and very easy to work with! The photo booth was a huge hit as well! We couldn’t have asked for a better dj, making the night filled with dancing & celebrating so much fun!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • User7223637 · event on 09/18/2016

Butler Events did an amazing job at our Surprise 30th birthday party for my wife. They were professional, patient and friendly. They played all the songs I requested and went above and beyond to ensure that the event went smoothly.

Thanks!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Gisela · Married on 08/22/2015

Butler Events is such a great service! They are professional, affordable, and work with you in whatever way you need; and do so in a polite and caring manner. We had an event planned in a very short amount of time which created a limited budget and Kevin made it happen for us. He responded to every email in a timely manner and was just very agreeable and helpful. You can't go wrong with them!

Sent on 06/04/2016
  • User4911988 · 2+ years ago

Butler Events DJ service helps keep the reception moving! If it wasn't for him, I would of been stuck in the line all night. I recommend them to everyone!! So fun having a live DJ :)

Sent on 03/25/2015

Heather · Married on 06/28/2014

Kevin did an amazing job at my wedding. He made sure to remind me when all the important events like toast,bouquet toss etc needed to happen and announced it so everyone was present. He put together a daddy daughter mix for me that turned out amazing. I was very happy with his service he was prompt, professional and helped the night run smoothly. His wife also went out of her way to record my wedding and she did an amazing job as well.

Sent on 07/16/2014