Bust A Move Reviews

207 Reviews for Bust A Move

• Michele

Michele Hierholzer · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Awesome DJ/MC!

Frank recently handled Master of Ceremonies duties at my daughters wedding at FFG. I knew he was going to be good but boy did he deliver! Beforehand he was easy to work with - patient with our questions. Great with suggestions and feedback. During the ceremony and reception he was top notch. Working beautifully with our coordinator and the Pastor to handle the music seamlessly. During the reception he was off the charts as far as working the crowd. He was so energetic and did a fabulous job overall. We received a ton of compliments about great the DJ was and how much they loved him! Music to my ears! Thank you Frank for making it a very memorable and fun night!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Bust A Move's reply:

Wow! Thank you soooo much for your amazing review. It makes it all worth it when our clients are this pleased.
    it was our honor to celebrate with you all!

Sara Giancontieri · Married on 11/19/2019

Amazing!

We had a an amazing night! Frank was the best at keeping the night going! We had some mishaps but he kept a smile on his face and made sure everyone was up and moving!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Bust A Move's reply:

Thank you Sara. We had a great time didn't we? You all were easy to work with and a pleasure to perform for.
  • Jessica

Jessica Richardson · Married on 10/12/2019

Crawford/Richardson Wedding

Working right Frank was amazing! Really cared about our needs and wants...Roman was our DJ and just a pleasure to visit with and work with! He made the experience very personal, communicated any questions and concerns, and we worked together to create the perfect musical environment for our special day!! Roman even helped set up the reception area after the ceremony...can’t thank him enough for all he did!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Grant Brooks · Married on 08/25/2019

Kept us moving!

I can not say enough about this company! Everything was so perfect and on time music wise. Our DJ and BAMs CEO, Frank totally knocked it out of the park! He is so sweet and totally understood my husbands anxiety when it came to dancing, he isn’t a pushy DJ and just wants everyone to have a fantastic time.

We had a Sunday wedding so naturally a lot of people left for home after dinner. That didn’t stop Frank from getting the dance floor going! By the end of the night and the last 20 of us who partied til we dropped, Frank was there dancing right along with us! He is so accommodating and found the crazy music we wanted for our special day.

Did I mention they have a PhotoBooth?! It’s so easy and a quick way to get some cute candid photos of your guests!

Thank you Bust a Move and Frank for making our wedding music one to remember!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Whitney,
    Because of you and Shea's easy going, fun attitude and by not micro-managing every aspect of the day and allowing me to do what I have done for over 20 years in helping co-ordinate and entertain, you made my job easy! It's such a pleasure to have clients like you and I wish you the best in your new life together. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing our services.
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect! Amazing! Dream come true!

The dj and lighting was my main concern. Frank has made everything perfect!! Everyone was out in the dance floor and everything ran so smooth!! 10/10!!!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Henson · Married on 07/07/2019

Executive Package

Frank was amazing! If we didn’t tell people to leave, they would have stayed well into the morning. I know it mostly has to do with BAM, because I would have stayed just to party! Photo booth, lights, music, and a fun dude! Thank you so much for making our wedding the best it could be!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Bust A Move's reply:

You all were amazing as well! From the beginning, you are easy to work with and for, you set the tone by being so pleasant, fun and not overly controlling and your guests could feel the fun from you from the start.
    You made my job easier and it was an absolute pleasure to celebrate with you all!
    Frank
  • Carlos

Carlos H Boy · Married on 07/04/2019

Carlos’s and Carol’s wedding

Frank was amazing. He was worth every penny. I still have people telling me a week later how much fun they had and how awesome our DJ was. If you can, make sure and hire Frank, he’ll make your day one of a kind.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Time!

Ben was a great DJ! He played only the best songs and everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Tiffany Foote · Married on 05/18/2019

Truly amazing!

Ben did such a great job and even through we had a few hiccups he handled it all like a pro. Totally recommend him!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Thank you Tiffany!
    Ben has been outstanding, done a fantastic job and we are so proud to have him on the BUST A MOVE DJ ENTERTAINMENT team!
  • Donicia

Donicia · Married on 05/05/2019

Joseph was the best DO EVER!

Absolutely pleased with how much fun he made our day. I enjoyed all the music and how Joseph even danced to get everyone to join. I truly had the best music by the best DJ EVER! Thank you so much Bust-A-Move

Sent on 05/07/2019

Thank you Donicia!
    We are proud to have Joseph as we strive to be the best team in the business!!
    We take pride in every event we perform, and though we are not perfect, nobody cares or puts their heart into it more than our guys do.

Kristen Baker · Married on 04/20/2019

Beyond excellent

Very nice and professional listened to every concern and question and had a blast.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Kristen.
    It was an honor and pleasure to be a part of your event! We had a great time and your guests seemed to have had a blast as well.
    Thank you for choosing our services!
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 03/30/2019

Such a fun time!

I highly recommend Bust A Move DJ! Frank the owner, is very responsive. I’m so glad I found them! I ordered both their photo booth and DJ. All my guests complemented the DJ and the photo booth! The photo booth was such a huge hit!! Stephen and Joseph were awesome. Joseph the DJ was very attentive during the entire wedding and made sure my husband and I were liking the music. He came through with all the songs we wanted during the reception and ceremony!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy Giles Rupell · Married on 03/10/2019

Greatest Dj

Hired them for my daughters wedding on March 10th, best Dj service I have ever had. They entertained, danced with the crowd and kept things going. Would highly recommend them for any kind of event. Had a lot of compliments on there services.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Camila Catts · Married on 02/23/2019

An amazing time

We hired BUST A MOVE for our wedding, and we went with the executive package, which was totally worth it! Frank and his assistants were amazing. They kept the party alive!!!
    WOWWWWW, our guests HAD A BLAST, and FRANK KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND HE HAS SO MUCH ENERGY AND CAN CARRY ON THE CROWD! We really LOVED THEM, and recommend them to anybody who is looking for a DJ.
    BUST A MOVE made our day extra special and unforgettable!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Robert & Camila,
    It was an absolute pleasure to celebrate with you all!!
    We had a blast didn't we!?!? You guests were AMAZING, very nice and very fun and I could not have chosen a better couple to perform for. You were easy going, not overly picky and just a dream couple to work with.
    I am soooo glad we got the honor to be part of your day and that you chose our EXECUTIVE PACKAGE. Your guests seemed to love the PHOTO BOOTH and all that came with that package.
    Have a great, new life together!!
    Frank
  • Randy

Randy White · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent and professional

My wife and I could not be more happy with bust a move! Hire them if your going to have a wedding. You need a dj! You need this Dj! They were great!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Randy and Ashley,
    It was an absolute pleasure to share your big day with you. Everyone was extremely nice, seemed to have a great time and so did me and my team.
    We wish you the best with your exciting, new life together!

Kelsey · Married on 01/19/2019

Bust-A-Move was amazing! I booked them after meeting them at a bridal show. They were easy to work with and flexible when we accidentally made an incorrect final payment and owed them more money. Joe was our DJ and he was incredible! We were a bit behind schedule and he worked hard to keep everything organized and running smoothly. He even got our caterer to plate my Groom and I's food so we didn't have to go through the buffet! The music he played was perfect and kept the dance floor busy. We had so many compliments on the DJ and music at our wedding even now 3 weeks after the wedding. I would recommend them to everyone! Thank you for helping make our day so perfect! One of the best things we spent our money on!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Jackie Woods · Married on 01/12/2019

Frank is the Best!

Not a dull moment. If you are lucky enough to get Frank himself for your event, you are in for a treat! He takes care of everything. They are the full package. We hired him to MC the wedding as well as DJ and the Photo booth. Photo Booth was busy all evening. Dance floor was full. Frank really knows how to direct the crowd and get them engaged. Money well spent! Thank you Frank for making our daughter's special day perfect and for taking the stress off of me!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Jackie,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team had a blast as well! Everyone was so nice, you did a great job of planning, decorating and then allowing us to help coordinate and lead the event as your Master of Ceremonies. We wish Lauren & Matt the best in their great new adventure together as husband & wife.

Rita · Married on 10/06/2018

So much fun!!

Yall see that white dot? Look next to it! Thats Frank! The rain threw us off, we were so behind on time and Frank constantly reassured us its our wedding it will be ok and fun! He was right! He helped keep our anxiety down so much that day and our guests constantly entertained while always checking in on us! Thank you again!!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 09/08/2018

Frank was extremely prompt, which is extremely when you are a bride to be and trying to communicate and get everything in line. Frank delivered this entertainment to what I had asked for and beyond. I had a 2:00 afternoon wedding and had really wanted a party like theme at my reception because I don't like boring stuffy weddings and he turned this into anyone from age of 2 to age of 75 plus dancing on the dance floor in the middle of a raining afternoon!! He introduced us appropriately, gave respects to all my family, friends and vendors, he played entertaining non cheesy games with my guests and pulled some unbelievable acts that I couldn't of done myself. One of the main attraction is the photo booth which he provided and everyone had so much fun taking their own designed photos and propping themselves!! We appreciate your service and thank you so much for making our wedding reception a BLAST!!!! UDABEST

Sent on 09/11/2018

Bust A Move's reply:

Thank you Bonnie! We had a great time as well.

Emily · Married on 06/10/2018

We really enjoyed having Frank as our DJ! He did an amazing job! He made him himself available to the family and made sure we all had all our expectations met! He was very personable! It helped to make the night magical!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Hi Emily,
    Thank you so much for your kind words!
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 06/09/2018

Joe was amazing, he made our wedding day amazing! He was very well organized and made sure to check up on us throughout the day. We play music that got everyone out on the dance floor and even the songs I requested. 5 stars isn't enough

Sent on 06/19/2018

Hi Zoe,
    Thank you for the kind words. We are proud to have Joe on our team!
    Could you please do us a huge favor and post this review to YELP, THE KNOT, GOOGLE REVIEWS and our facebook page at www.facebook.com/bamdjs ? Thank you!
  • Kristin & Patrick

Kristin · Married on 06/01/2018

If your looking for a DJ company that genuinely cares AND has amazing energy then you need to book Bust A Move, Jeremy! Jeremy went way above and beyond on our special day, even helped locate my lost phone, light candles, ran around when we needed anything at all. Kept the energy going all night long and even did an awesome video for us! Not to mention last minute dance lessons, and Frank showed up to make sure everything was going perfect and of course it was because Jeremy was our dj!! Bust a Move is the way to go!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Ryne · Married on 04/14/2018

Frank was a great MC. He's what you want at your wedding! He made sure everything was flowing well and made sure everyone was dancing! Everyone there had a blast!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Suzett · Married on 03/10/2018

Dj Aggi was great!! Made my husbands 50th birthday party amazing!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Brittney · Married on 01/20/2018

Frank was amazing!!!! Everyone at the wedding talked about how awesome our DJ was! We didn't have a wedding planer and I was kinda nervous about how the flow would be with out one but frank stepped up and helped out tremendously! He kept people on the dance floor the whole time! I can't recommend B-A-M enough!

Sent on 02/02/2018