Burton Productions LLC Reviews

7 | Missoula, MT

7 Reviews for Burton Productions LLC

Peter S. · Married on 08/31/2019

The Perfect Video Team

Burton Productions could not have been a more perfect choice to capture our day. They're talented and diligent, organized and dedicated, friendly and personable. Their various packages offer something for everyone, and it's very clear they want to ensure your day is captured how YOU want it.

Being in video production myself I have seen every end of the services available for a wedding, and I can confidently say you will not find a better combination of price, talent and customization than Burton Productions. With so many things to figure out for you wedding, know that this isn't one you have to worry about - just book these guys and thank me later!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Lindsay · Married on 07/13/2019

Hands down the BEST

Burton Productions captured our special day way beyond our expectations! We met the Burton Team at the Bitterroot Bridal Fair and our first impressions was that they were extremely nice and professional. We enjoyed working with Michelle during the planning process and she was also extremely professional. Throughout our wedding day, they moved around so seamlessly we sometimes forgot they were there, they are incredible. We also truly appreciated their kindness and willingness to work with our photographer! We will never grow tired of reliving the day through our video over and over again. Our family and friends were very impressed with the high quality wedding video! We can not recommend Burton Productions enough, they are truly the BEST!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

I get goosebumps every time I watch our video!

I cannot say enough good things about this team! Before the wedding the team at Burton was responsive, invested, and extremely nice. They took the time to talk with my husband and I about what was most important to us and really worked with us to get us what we wanted while staying in budget. On the wedding day the guys were incredible and very professional - they knew just where to set up to get the best shot without getting in the way. By the time the ceremony started we completely forgot they were even there! They even included us in the editing process which resulted in a tailor-made video, just for us. We loved being part of the process - it helped us make sure the little moments that made the day feel special to us were included in the video. The final video perfectly captures the day and makes us feel like we are right back in it. I couldn't be happier that we decided to do a wedding video and even happier that we picked Burton Productions to make it happen! Our wedding video is something we will cherish forever. Everything about the service they provide is top notch - the quality of the video, the footage, the style of the video - they really are the best.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kevin · Married on 07/07/2018

Burton Productions was amazing! They were extremely helpful in planning everything before our wedding and were incredibly professional day of! You'd never know they were there yet they managed to capture every moment of the day. I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Chellsea · Married on 08/05/2017

These guys came all the way to Billings to film and photograph our special day. They were so patient and made sure to capture every important moment. I highly recommend them if you’re looking for high quality pictures and high quality people!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Megan · Married on 06/29/2019

Great team to work with!

All of the Burton Productions team was great to work with! Everyone was professional and easy to work with. They showed up timely on the wedding day and were a fun addition to the day! Max and Jordan did an amazing job! They produced a very memorable video of my special day, that I will cherish forever.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin S. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

****Wonderful****

The Burton Productions team created a very special film we will cherish for a lifetime! They were very flexible during the planning process and during the day of the wedding. I would recommend them to any couple looking to capture those special moments.

Sent on 12/10/2020