Burris Productions LLC Reviews

53 | Shreveport, LA

53 Reviews for Burris Productions LLC

53 Burris Productions LLC Reviews

Audrey · Married on 06/02/2018

LeRonn and Wendy were incredible!! Our wedding video turned out better than I could have ever expected. I am so thankful we decided to do this. Well worth the investment!!

Roxanna · Married on 03/10/2018

Just WOW!!! Burris productions went beyond our expectations! He captured everything!! I am SO happy that we went with them. It was nice to see everything that happened from a different point of view. It was definitely the best thing we received after our wedding. We were able to receive everything back in a timely manner. We had him select our music for the videos as a surprise and it was perfection!! Highly recommend!!! :)

Annette · Married on 03/10/2018

All the videos were fantastic. It was especially great to have the wedding service. Very pleased!

Shakayla · Married on 02/24/2018

Burris productions did an awesome job with our wedding video ! Quality and pricing was awesome. Will be booking again for future events
    The Webb’s

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

Amazing service !!! And quality work !!!!! Loved my experience with Burris Productions LLC

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

Oh my lanta! I am so thankful we had Burris Productions doing our wedding!! We could not be happier! We got a sneak peak trailer within a few days which was AWESOME and then a few weeks later our Wedding Highlight and I fell in love with his work! Oh and not to mention last minute I asked if he could interview my parents and his and he went right to it, so professional, outstanding work, captured the moment, was everything I was looking for and then some! I believe I’ve watched everything about 100 times. Haha HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Mollie · Married on 09/30/2017

Leronn was awesome he was so nice and he also did a great job on our wedding video! If we ever need a virdeographer again we will definitely use him!

Nyla · Married on 09/23/2017

Great service and very professional! I’ve seen your work at a few weddings and knew I was making the right choice for my own wedding. Very pleased and would recommend to anyone!

Tikia · Married on 09/02/2017

Great person and great crew. I would recommend them for any event

Sherron · Married on 07/29/2017

I highly recommend Burris Productions. They are professional, timely, and do great work. This is an awesome group to work with!

Cheri · Married on 07/15/2017

I'm so excited I decide to have a videographer and that I found Burris Productions. I was originally not going to have one because they are very expensive and something I felt I did't need. I was wrong I was talked into getting a videographer from a lady I work with best decision I made. Burris Productions was the best fit for me he did amazing work for a very reasonable price. I have already watched my wedding video about 6 times it brings me so much joy every time I see it. Thank You so much for this amazing memory caught on film.!!!!!!!

Cathy · Married on 07/08/2017

Our Experience was Great ! Very Professional Services. Staff was very nice and very easy to work with. We loved our Wedding Videos and Pictures.

Tanisha · Married on 07/01/2017

Burris Productions went above and beyond on our wedding day. They captured the most intimate moments of that day. One of the workers even knew how to put my veil on. I highly recommend Burris Productions for any photography and videograpghy needs.

Janet · Married on 06/17/2017

I was very pleased with my videography by Burris Productions. Very professional and personable. Awesome work. Quick response time. Would use them again.

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

They are truly amazing people to work with. They made sure they captured all of my most treasured moments from my special day.

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2017

I loved working with LeRonn and his work is impeccable. He was so friendly and professional, and was always great about communicating. He was the best, and I'd highly recommend

Heather · Married on 12/17/2016

The whole team was so great and supportive! The video was delivered within 1 month of the wedding! So impressed!

Tracy · Married on 11/29/2016

The advice I would give on deciding whether to book Burris Productions LLC for your wedding is if you want professional, friendly, flexible service at an affordable rate, then look no further. LeRonn Burris and staff will make you and your event less stressful. The end product will amaze you so, with cherished moments captured so vividly. Words cannot express the overall satisfaction with Burris Productions LLC. I highly recommend this vendor!!!!!!!

• Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 09/24/2016

I could not have picked a better videographer for my wedding! LeRonn Burris was so friendly, professional, and accommodating, and it was an absolute pleasure to work with him. Our wedding video is perfect, and we will treasure it forever!

Lindsey · Married on 09/17/2016

They were amazing!! Loved our experience with Burris Productions! Thank you so much for capturing all of our special moments from our wedding day!! :)

-The Gambles

LaKeisha · Married on 09/17/2016

Burris Production team was very professional and was great. Kevin and Wendy very nice, friendly and made sure they took every picture we wanted on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Burris production, you would not be disappointed.

PERRY · Married on 09/11/2016

LeRonn was wonderful to talk to, professional, on time. He did what he said he was going to do.

Christopher · Married on 08/13/2016

Mr. Burris was an awesome videographer who captured every magical moment of the greatest day our lives. The church administrators and wedding planners had nothing but positive things to say about him and his professionalism during the ceremony and reception.

Morgan · Married on 06/18/2016

Couldn't have been more pleased with Burris Productions! They delivered impeccable service before, during and after the wedding weekend! We cannot wait to share our wedding memories with everyone for years to come!