Burning River Entertainment Group Reviews

32 | Cleveland, OH

32 Reviews for Burning River Entertainment Group

32 Burning River Entertainment Group Reviews

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

Gene and James were amazing! I can't say enough good things about them. Gene was fantastic with our timeline and picked great music all night while James kept people up and dancing. Almost all of our guests told us that our wedding was one of the best they've ever been to and that Burning River is the best DJ they've ever seen! Thank you so much!

Mimi · Married on 07/28/2018

Burning River Enterntainment was an excellent choice for our wedding! Eli was our DJ and by far our favorite vendor to work with! He was excellent with communication throughout the planning process and made me feel completely at ease the day of our wedding. When sound issues occurred during our ceremony, he was so quick to fix the problem! He was also able to think on his feet when we realized our large flower installation at the head table would block the view during toasts. He quickly jumped down to our cigar bar and grabbed two chairs and placed them off to the side of the head table. Eli and his coworker Ernie got the party started right after dinner and kept the dance floor filled until the reception was over! My husband and I are so happy we chose Burning River Entertainent and would HIGHLY recommend them to other couples planning their weddings!

• Megan M.

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

Gene was absolutely amazing from the moment we met him at a wedding show all the way through to the end of our wedding day. He was incredibly flexible and accommodating with our nontraditional ceremony and reception needs; he helped out with our ceremony music, had a better sense of our wedding timeline needs than we did (thank goodness!), and helped us find the perfect karaoke version of "As Time Goes By" so my mother and I could sing a duet at the reception. Above all, we loved that he seemed to be having as much of a blast as we were the whole day! A guy who loves his work as much as Gene obviously does is always going to work to give you the best day ever, just like he did for us. THANK YOU GENE!!!! (P.S. My husband says: "I almost wish we had an excuse to contract with him again." Me: "Only almost?")

R · Married on 05/12/2018

We had our own DJ and used the sound and light equipment from Burning River Entertainment. Gene was very responsive to what we needed. His prices were great - they delivered the equipment on time and had a tech person stay with the equipment. When we had a glitch with some of the technology, the tech person, no questions asked, helped and got us another piece equipment to use in its place. We would highly recommend Gene and his company!!

Keli · Married on 12/09/2017

I met this vendor at a bridal show. I never considered needing lighting at the reception. After seeing some of Gene’s other work, I knew it was something I wanted to add that extra touch. Burning River Entertainment did not let me down. The lighting made the room and our monogram coincided with our theme and really expressed us and our guest. Thank you Gene!!!!

• RealLindseyO

Lindsey · Married on 10/14/2017

We had such a good experience with Burning River Entertainment! From the moment we booked them until our wedding day we had great service and communication from Gene. The day of our MC Lauren and DJ Andy could not have been better. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect! We would absolutely recommend Burning River Entertainment to anyone looking for a great party.

ericka · Married on 10/14/2017

This group of guys is great! Professional and fun! I loved picking music at our meetings because I had no idea what to do and they were music pros! During the ceremony my do not play list was respected! haha, and they were very professional! Not a lot of slow songs but a great mix of everything! I think there was VERY few times the dance floor was empty! Throughout the night and time frames communication was kept! You won't be disappointed choosing Burning River! I kept getting told it was so fun and such a blast!

Cara · Married on 09/09/2017

Burning River was amazing. We had a fairly untraditional wedding reception and Eli was still able to capture exactly the feeling we were looking for. It was clear at the reception that his top priority was that my groom and I were enjoying ourselves rather than worrying about everything going right. After dinner, he knew exactly what to play that fit in our vision but still kept the party going! They really made the event so much more memorable.

Joseph · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about this company and about Gene in particular. Every guest after the wedding absolutely raved about the music and the DJ. He went above and beyond to make it the best wedding dance party ever. He was extremely professional and organized during the planning process and we had so so so much fun with him at the wedding. I offer my highest recommendation for this company.

Laura · Married on 07/08/2017

Eli and Gene were AMAZING! I had over 400 people attend my wedding and it seemed like everyone was dancing!! I have had so many ask me who my DJ was...everyone wants to hire them. Eli is the best MC!!! They were easy and fun to work with--I have no complaints. BRE did my lighting and photo booth too. Thank you guys again!!!

Kara · Married on 06/30/2017

Extremely helpful with planning our timeline, fun, and a very nice guy. Gene did a great job and truly helped make sure we had a fabulous time!

Meghdeep · Married on 06/16/2017

Burning River Entertainment was a huge part of why our wedding was such great time! Gene and his group are true professionals and know this industry in and out. From the playlist all the way to the lighting, everything was on point! I couldn’t have been happier with their service!

mat · Married on 06/08/2017

We used Burning River Entertainment and Eli was our DJ. He was funny, energetic and had the whole wedding dancing all night. He helped with the ceremony, he was fantastic. Guests raved about him after, so much that two of my friends booked him also, based off how well he did at our wedding. I DEFINITELY recommend!!!

Shauna · Married on 05/27/2017

Eli was so much fun and full of energy. Great guy and our guests talked about him and the upbeat playlist for weeks after. We had the best party, the dance floor stayed packed. Such a great turn out!

Martin · Married on 05/13/2017

From our first meeting until the close of the reception, Burning River was very professional and accommodating. They gave great advice but always listened to what we had to say, and their website is a great resource. Even when the unexpected happened (a member of the wedding party couldn't make it; an outdoor setup and a surprise downpour), they handled it without missing a beat, no pun intended.

Masha · Married on 09/18/2016

great service, enthusiastic management and staff and excellent value!!

Sherry · Married on 07/03/2016

Gene and his team are extremely professional and committed to making sure your wedding will be fantastic. Weeks after our wedding, our guests were still commenting on how much fun they had and how great of a DJ Gene was. We loved working with him and couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Gerard · Married on 07/03/2016

Just tell them what you would like and they will deliver

MELISSA · Married on 06/11/2016

Everyone loved this DJ!! He made the night!!

David · event on: 11/14/2015

Burning River's Gene was an absolute PROFESSIONAL! He was very involved in the planning process of our event and, most important to me, very quickly got back in all e-mail correspondences, making sure everybody was on the same page leading up to our Big Day. When the event actually occurred, DJ Gene had the attendants in the palm of his hand, leading them on a dizzying array of "Electric Slide" dances, Jewish "Hora" celebrations, karaoke and song requests -- he even had hula hoop games for the kids!! Moreover, he had a sunny personality, and really seemed genuinely interested in making sure that everybody had a great time. I can't recommend Burning River -- and Gene -- enough!!

Joseph · Married on 08/01/2015

The YouTube videos of the different dJ's are so helpful in Picking out someone who matched our personalities. After watching dj Eli YouTube we knew we had someone who was real and would keep the crowd moving. The dance floor was packed all night from the very first song. DJ Eli was always willing to accommodate and help out in any way. Honestly besides the bride and groom he was the next most talked about part of the night in terms of how amazing he was.

Stephen · Married on 06/20/2015

We were so blessed to have Gene help our wedding stay organzied. Very flexible and open minded on anything that you will want to do. We had soo many special requests and he never second guessed us. He even helped add to them. Quality music and entertainment equipment. We were pleased with the service, a very well rounded company that communicates well.

emily · Married on 05/23/2015

Gene was really helpful and made me feel so at ease. Couldn't have asked for a better dj

• Chris

Chris · Married on 08/30/2014

I have known Gene since childhood. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect. Gene and The Burning River Entertainment met and exceeded Tasha and my expectations. Everything from his use of technology, consultation before the wedding (which put us at ease), and the wedding experience was out of this world. Congrats Gene on the success of your company. Tasha and I will definitely be working with you and your company in the future.