Burning Las Vegas Reviews

1 User photo

Burning Las Vegas 1

Nick Taras · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Environment to Enjoy

What a party ! Burning Vegas help created an environment for our guest to party. The energy they bring, the music quality was soulful and they are the finest professionals. We loved Burning Vegas and highly recommend them to everybody.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Constance · Married on 10/20/2018

High Energy Band That Keeps The Dance Floor Packed!

We hired Burning Las Vegas per my wedding planer's recommendation and boy was she spot on! They kept the energy turned up the entire party and the dance floor was full the whole time. I even had guests saying they felt like they were at a concert! The main girls changed outfits three different times and had some amazing pipes on them! the band even learned a song we requested as our last song which was very special to my husband and I. So glad we booked Burning Las Vegas for our reception as they truly made our event! Highly recommend if you want to make a musical statement at your event!

Sent on 11/08/2018

jan · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Burning Las Vegas and particularly Brian who manages/owns the band. My son, daughter- in-law, and I listened to multiple bands because the music was one of the most important aspects of the wedding to us. They came highly recommended from multiple people and actually exceeded our expectations. Everyone LOVED them and stayed on the dance floor the entire night. At midnight the crowd kept chanting for more! They killed it! Many guests said that the band was one of the best they had ever danced/listened to at a party (not just a wedding). Finally, Brian is a complete pleasure to work with; he was very accessible and listened to every request we had. Could not have found a better band! AMAZING!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Becky · Married on 09/14/2018

We hired Burning Las Vegas for the 2018 TN Realtor Fall Convention. I cannot say enough great things about this band! You always stress about the crowd's reaction and timing of songs, etc. BLV read the crowd perfectly and every song they played could not have been more perfectly timed!! No one stopped dancing and still today I'm getting messages that it was a fabulous evening and everyone danced til they dropped. Those that didn't dance sure enjoyed the amazing performances by the bank and BLV girls. Superb! https://www.facebook.com/blcope/videos/10215358471727534/

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Burning Las Vegas 2

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Burning Las Vegas for our wedding in Nashville. I had never heard them live before but others in Nashville who had heard them many times told me they were the BEST. We and all of our guests were so impressed with their performance all night long. The perfectly planned and seemless transitions between songs kept people from ages 3 to 75 on the dance floor all night. Many guests reported it was the best band and the most fun they have experienced at a wedding. Some guests even wanted to book them for their upcoming out of state events after experiencing them at our wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Jane · Married on 08/11/2018

Burning Las Vegas - best wedding band EVER! We're a month out from our wedding and people are still talking about them. The dance floor was packed the entire night and every guest - no matter their age - enjoyed BLV. The band was extremely easy to work with and were helpful coordinating our first dance songs. They played a little bit of jazz / dinner music live, then had an awesome playlist playing before the real party started. If BLV is available on your wedding date, I'm telling you to book them NOW! They were everything and more than I could have hoped for and they made our reception so much fun! They look awesome, sound even better, and leave everyone wanting more. I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 08/03/2018

Burning Las Vegas was INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend using them for any type of event. We used Burning Las Vegas for a disco party, and they exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond with their music and choreography. Brian, the band leader, was easy to work with and came prepared to put on an excellent show!

Sent on 08/04/2018
  • Colin

Colin · Married on 09/24/2011

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Burning Las Vegas. We got married Sept 24, 2011 and Burning Las Vegas kept our dance floor packed from start to finish. They played the perfect mix of music to keep everyone dancing. I have had friends all over the country who want to come back and see them play again! They were so much fun and they made our wedding the best one ever!! Keep an eye out for all of their amazing costume changes!!

Sent on 10/30/2011

Chandin · Married on 08/06/2011

I had Burning Las Vegas at my wedding a few weeks ago and they are hands down THE BEST! I have received SOOOOO many compliments on how great they are. I even had a couple of people ask for their contact information! I wanted to make sure that at my wedding everyone had a great time and with Burning Las Vegas I didnt have to because they exceeded my expectations and left EVERYONE wanting more. My wedding guests ranged in age from 6-75 and believe me when I say every singe age group was on the dance floor having the best time. The band plays songs both old and new which gets everyone up and moving to the dance floor!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Denise · Married on 10/09/2010

Burning Las Vegas played at my October wedding and they were awesome!! im so glad I chose them. I was nervous about spending the money on a band but they are worth it. They are a very professional band and played something for everyone. Brian was easy to work with and answered all my questions. I would HIGHLY recommend Burning Las Vegas to anyone wanting an absoultely unforgettable awesome band!!!

Sent on 02/01/2011

elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

Burning Las Vegas is the most incredible band! Their song choice, showmanship, outfits, talent... are unbelievable. They just played at our wedding last weekend and we are all still talking about them. We danced til 11 pm and the dance floor was packed the entire evening. I highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 09/29/2018