Burlap + Blossom Photography Reviews

Burlap + Blossom Photography 6
Burlap + Blossom Photography 7

Susan Espadero · Married on 08/02/2019

Stunning photos!

The photos that we got from Burlap + Blossom are just stunning!!!! She captures the moments so well and they come out so beautifully. Apart from great photos, she's also super easy to work with and not at all intruding. There were times when we forgot there was a camera and we simply had a great time.

If you want to gasp in awe each time you look at your wedding photos, book Burlap+ Blossom now. ;)

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Burlap + Blossom Photography 17
  • Kimmy

Kimmy · Married on 05/18/2019

Gabby is amazing!!

Gabby literally saved my wedding day. All of our pictures were beautiful and she really knew what she was doing. She got the work to us quickly too. On the day of the wedding she really stepped in and help with issues we had with other vendors. She’s amazing and you need her on your team!!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Burlap + Blossom Photography 18
    Burlap + Blossom Photography 19
    Burlap + Blossom Photography 20

Pamela Giacometti · Married on 10/14/2018

Flexible, Professional with such a Kind, Positive Presence!

I found Gabi through a recommendation and the moment I called her, I knew she was the perfect photographer for our day! She was so incredibly kind and flexible and I felt I could trust her immediately. I was so disorganised in the planning of our vowel renewals and Gabi made it SO easy for me. She sent me a questionnaire, I answered and she made sure to cover all the angles the day of our celebration. Wedding days are so chaotic and having a photographer who cares means A LOT. The pictures turned out wonderful with so much selection and memorable candid moments. Having excellent photography is important, but having a really kind, positive presence on such an intimate, special day is equally as important. Gabi never felt like a stranger doing her job, she felt like she was part of the group celebrating our special day.

Sent on 12/06/2018

ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Gabby was a great photographer for our wedding and she captured a lot of moments that I will cherish forever. She was on time, accurate, and asked the right questions to make sure she accomplished everything we were expecting. The two thing I wanted most was to capture all the feelings and moments and to be quick but accurate with photos after the ceremony. I didn't want to miss too much of my reception. She understood and accommodated. She was fast and got great photos! The editing took about 7 weeks, but well worth the wait! She took some really great formal photos and a good mix of artistic/funny photos. I love all of them!
    We are so happy we chose gabby for our outdoor wedding. She has an eye for great sites and understands the things that can come up with outdoor weddings. She was great to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

Perfect pictures for a perfect day!

I had a lot of anxieties about getting engagement and wedding pictures done. Being so uncomfortable behind a camera, I decided on Burlap and Blossom to take my pictures and instantly Gabby made the experience a dream. I was still uncomfortable taking pictures, but she somehow managed to capture my husband and I's real emotion and excitement. I couldn't have been happier with how my pictures turned out and am overjoyed whenever I look at my wedding pictures. She captured everything I wanted to remember the day. Thank you, thank you, thank you Gabby!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Gabby and Travis were both amazing to work with! We were so impressed with the quality of their work after our engagement session a few months prior to our wedding. When we received our engagement photos back, I was so confident that our wedding photos would turn out incredible. On our wedding day, she started taking pictures the moment she arrived on site to make sure that we got plenty of "getting ready" photos and all of the detail shots. We decided to do a first look as well as photograph our bridal party and family prior to the ceremony and she did a great job directing everyone and keeping us on schedule. One of the things that we appreciated the most was her ability to keep us direction on how to pose. Without that, my husband and I would have been completely lost and awkward. Travis arrived as our second shooter during the ceremony and captured some of the best photos that may have been lost without him. Gabby's personality makes her fun to work with and easy to be around. I am so happy that I chose to work with Burlap & Blossom for our wedding day and I can't wait to receive back all of our wonderful photos. I will definitely be recommending her to all of my engaged friends if they would like quality photos at an affordable price with great coverage.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Teresa · Married on 09/02/2017

Gabby & Travis are #couplegoals and shepherded us through the hectic day of our wedding with grace and humor. We found these lovely souls through Wedding Wire and were impressed at every turn by their professionalism. Everyone who's seen our photos has remarked on how well they captured our personalities and the day. Two thumbs up, five stars!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Burlap + Blossom Photography 21
    Burlap + Blossom Photography 22
    Burlap + Blossom Photography 23
    Burlap + Blossom Photography 24

Julie · Married on 06/24/2017

They did such a wonderful job! Gabby is so cute and worked so well to make sure we were comfortable and that she captured all of the special moments of our wedding. My now husband and I are pretty awkward and are probably difficult to photograph, but they made it so easy. They are affordable and have great coverage with the both of them. I have yet to see the final photos but I have no doubt they will be excellent!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Liz · Married on 05/05/2017

Gabby and Travis were the dream team for my wedding. I had major drama with previous photographers and at short notice they came in a calmed all my fears. After our bridal session is was SO impressed. They sent me hundreds of amazing photos. Then from the day of our wedding we had so many great shots to choose from. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Julie · Married on 09/17/2016

Highly recommend!! Burlap & Blossom did such an incredible job on both our engagement and wedding photos! Gabby was super flexible and a complete blast to work with. She has a great eye for capturing the perfect moment, and I've been told by many people that I need to submit my photos into a bridal magazine because they are just so stunning! I am extremely happy I chose Burlap & Blossom to capture my big day!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Mallory · Married on 09/04/2016

It's hard to put into words how happy me and my husband are with Gabby and her work. From the very beginning she has been super friendly and personable, and just 100% on top of her game.
    First: Our engagements were not only amazing, the whole experience of going to a spot she had scouted and getting them taken was actually a really beautiful experience. My husband, who was not looking forward to having his picture taken, was actually surprised at how much he enjoyed himself during the shoot And the finished product was amazing!
    Our wedding day: It was such a happy day for us, and Gabby played an important part. She just has a fun, easy going personality and makes everyone around her feel at ease. The pictures are so beautiful, like something out of a fairytale(but you don’t really need to take my word from it, you’ll see the quality of her work just going through the Burlap and Blossom site/blog).
    100% recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Savannah · Married on 07/29/2016

Such beautiful work! So easy to work with! I am so pleased with Gabby's work!

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/16/2016

Gabby and Travis were extremely professional and personable during all our photograph sessions (engagements, bridals, and wedding) and our photos are beautiful!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Brittny · Married on 06/11/2016

Gabby and Travis were amazing! They made our engagements and wedding day very relaxed and they made sure to get all the shot I wanted on my wedding day. I've told all my family and friends about them!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Mylo · Married on 04/20/2016

One of the hardest parts about our wedding was finding an exceptional photographer!!! I'm a professional photographer myself and seeing the moments, light conditions, compositions and all things wrapped around great photography is what we received from Burlap & Blossom!

They were incredibly easy to work with and flexible. Our wedding day was full of stormy weather and amazing conditions but there were some times where we weren't able to photograph due to slight rain BUT what was sweet was them showing up with umbrella's while we had 1000 other things going on.

I don't know what else to write but we highly recommend Burlap & Blossom!
    Mylo and Lauren F.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Bre · Married on 06/27/2015

Gabby and her team were great to work with. We had so much fun taking the photos (much to my husband's surprise) and we love the final product! I would definitely recommend Burlap and Blossom to anyone looking for a great photographer at an affordable price.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Javiera · Married on 06/13/2015

I had an amazing experience working with Burlap and Blossom. They were professional and did an amazing job. My wedding pictures are beautiful. They went the extra mile and captured beautiful pictures. They are easy to work with and made my special day even better.

Laura · Married on 05/09/2015

Gabby was very professional and made my husband and I super comfortable for both our engagement photos and the actual wedding day, and the photos turned out better than we could have hoped!

Sent on 07/29/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/13/2015

We are so happy that we picked Gabby and Travis to capture our big day! They went above and beyond our expectations! We did engagement and wedding photos and ALL of our pictures turned out beautiful! We would highly recommend them! Thank you again for making our day even more special!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Nancy · Married on 11/02/2014

Burlap & Blossom was an amazing vendor to work with! The process was smooth, efficient, thoughtful, and easy. They had a very thorough survey with questions that helped to organize all the photo needs of the wedding. Once I completed it, I knew we were in great hands because of all the details they looked at. They were also extremely professional, approachable, and accommodating. We did our engagement photo session a little late, but they were able to turn those around quickly (without our asking), because they knew we needed to send out our Save-The-Dates and would have loved to use the photos for them. My husband and I are still extremely pleased with their work and could not have asked for a better experience nor end product. Thanks to Burlap & Blossom we have such overwhelmingly positive memories to look back on - their service as our photography vendor, as well as the beautiful photos they captured of our wedding day.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2014

My husband and I were so happy we picked Gabby and Travis to photograph our wedding. They were always easy to get a hold of, flexible, very reasonably priced, creative and most of all we loved our photos! We felt very comfortable having them photograph us and they made it so fun! If we had to plan our wedding all over again we would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2014

My husband and I are not the best pose for picture kind of people. We really wanted someone who would capture our candid moments and the love that was shared that day. There are no words to express how incredible gabby and Travis were that day! They were able to handle my big loud family and capture every moment we wanted. By the end it almost felt like they were friends and family. We loved them so much we've recommended them to friends who also used them

Sent on 07/28/2015

Gabby is super professional and fun to work with. The pictures and wedding video turned out absolutely beautiful! Would highly recommend you choose Burlap & Blossom for your wedding day!

Mona · Married on 06/01/2014

Just absolutely amazing! My husband and I cannot stop gushing over the photos! Gabby and Travis are true professionals and artists. Our wedding package was perfect! we did an engagement session where Gabby and Travis scouted a beautiful hidden location that resulted in beautiful engagement pictures. Our all day wedding day coverage was amazing and not at all intrusive! they captured our moments beautifully, elegantly, and with an artistic eye! Our wedding package also included a stop motion video that we watch every morning reminiscing of our wedding day! just an amazing loving husband and wife duo that we feel lucky to have worked with and would highly recommend!!! Bonus part? the cute care packages that they thoughtfully sent us right before our engagement session and another after the wedding!! we love Burlap & Blossom and all our friends agree they were the best!!

Sent on 07/29/2014