79 Reviews for Burgers Amore

Mexican (9)
Latin American (8)
Cocktail Reception (7)
79 Burgers Amore Reviews

I really enjoyed my Burgers Amore and Queso Good trucks at my reception. The food was great and they came out to my Ranch..which was a bit out there!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Just had Burgers Amore at our reception and it was great. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jim, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Another great review for Burgers Amore and the Fry Bread truck! We used their newest truck and it was amazing. Who would have thought that Burgers and Fry Bread would be the biggest hit of the reception. I love the look of the trucks and the food was amazing! Gotta try!

Profile Picture Beth, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My new husband and I really enjoyed the professionalism and charisma of the gourmet trucks at our reception. The Queso Good and Burgers Amore trucks had excellent food and the staff was exceptional! Great Job People!!!

Profile Picture Arnold, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My experience with the Burgers Amore and Cheese Love Happiness was outstanding. They were professional and the food was delicious!

Profile Picture Janet, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If you are looking for crispy, juicy bacon burger on a fresh grilled bun with melted cheddar cheese, then this is the truck for you. We loved the Burgers Amore truck at our wedding....great Job!

Profile Picture Jared, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My partner and I love Queso Good food truck. They come out to our work and I see them at University of Phoenix Cardinal games. They did a wonderful job at our reception. We give them a huge thumbs up!

Profile Picture Tami, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I highly recommend all of their gourmet trucks! We had Rockstar Hot Dog and Cheese Love Happiness for our big after wedding party (we were married in Hawaii and the trucks wont drive that far). Our guests loved it! The trucks look great and were the talk of the party!

Profile Picture Robert, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Burgers and Cheese Love for our great big rehearsal dinner. Crispy, cheesy grilled cheese and burger sliders (mac n cheese-Bacon cheddar). My guests loved it!

Profile Picture Francis, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My experience with Greg was perfect. We selected a menu that our guests would just love and they did. I recommend them for any private party, reception, or rehearsal dinner!

Profile Picture Jaime, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had a great experience with Burgers Amore and Cheese Love Happiness. We enjoyed having food trucks at our reception and our guests loved the food and professionalism of the driver and cook from each truck. We just cant say enough good praise for their services! We even had then offer a spicy sriracha burger!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I actually met at Eat Street (3 years back). It is a big food truck festival in Scottsdale. We walked around and tried many sample size bites from different gourmet food trucks. We really enjoyed the Queso Good and Rockstar Hot Dog truck and knew we would use them for our reception. Food and serving was amazing and we will see them again at the festival!

Profile Picture Janet, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Well, I'm kind of a hippie at heart! So I knew when I got married I had to use the cheese love happiness truck. I have seen them at the cardinal games in first Friday so I knew their food was good. After convincing my fiancé, we got with Chris and he said is up. They had some unique grilled cheese sandwiches, Philly cheesesteak, and crispy tater tot's. We use them for our rehearsal dinner and everything was fantastic!

Profile Picture Liz, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were so happy with those gourmet burgers on Burgers Amore. My husband and I love this truck so we had to have them at our wedding. We made the right choice and our guests loved it! They say this is one wedding were all the kids ate.

Profile Picture Brenda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I love grilled cheese, so we were sure to book the Cheese Love Happiness-grilled cheese truck. With crispy, cheesy, delicious grilled and philly cheese steak sandwiches and crispy tater tots. It was amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Queso Good for our rehearsal dinner and they were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Thanks so much! Janice and Terrie

Profile Picture Janice, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Cheese Love Happiness was our first choice for our reception. Our first bite into the cheesy, crispy goodness and we were hooked for life. We met at a Cardinal game and they were there!

Profile Picture Roger, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were so happy with the Queso Good crew at our reception. The cheesy quesadillas were amazing! Thanks Kim

Profile Picture Janet, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I love food trucks, and I am in Love with Burgers Amore. When I heard there were nominated for the 2017 New dimes best food truck, I knew I was using them for my wedding! The food was great and the service was amazing. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Henry, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My new "Hubby" and I could not be more happy with Cheese Love Happiness. Chris really planned a great for us and our guests. The BBQ pork mac n cheese was amazing! I had to get one to go! Thanks for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I had a great experience with the burgers Amore in the cheese love truck at my reception. The food was amazing and my guess we're happy. It was so easy and we really had fresh food. I could not brag enough about them. They did a great job!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I were thrilled with the quality, service, and professionalism of the Burgers Amore and Queso Good food trucks. It was the hit of the reception! The trucks looked totally cool set in front of the hall. Guests were able to get a fresh cooked meal quickly and bring it inside. They had a self service produce/vegetable station so my guests could load up on whatever they wanted.

Profile Picture Georgette, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Greg and Chris really took care of us. They heard what we wanted, and they delivered. They say that the food is what people really remember, and that is a great thing! The burgers were juicy and the fries were crispy. The Cheese Love Happiness truck had both gourmet grilled cheese and Philly Cheese steaks (gotta try the Southwest with pepper jack cheese and hot peppers)!! Great Job!

Profile Picture Joanne, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thanks Queso Good for catering our after wedding party! The food and staff was great. The quesadillas were crispy and the nachos were topped with fresh pico and grilled steak and chicken..We had great reviews!

Profile Picture Daisy, 7/8/17, 1 Review