Burgers Amore Reviews

Burgers Amore 6
Burgers Amore 7

Janet Mirina · Married on 12/06/2018

Food Trucks Rule

My partner and I are foodies. We went to Eat Street Festival last Jan in Scottsdale and were lucky enough to stumble across Burgers Amore. We loved the sliders and black bean veggie burger. Talking to Greg, we found that they also had a Queso Good (quesadilla truck). We were going healthy with our reception so it was no beef...but plenty of chicken-veggie-cheese. They did a wonderful job and our guests were thrilled! Something to remember. I passed the word and a friend of mine has booked 3 (including their Fry Bread truck).

Jon Tavalia · Married on 11/29/2018

Foodie Lover

We love food trucks and now my guests do to. Food and staff were great. Finally a wedding where people eat! Prepared fresh!

Mike · Married on 08/18/2018

Burgers Amore truck was very professional, timely, and we really enjoyed the food. They come highly recommended.

Burgers Amore 8
    Burgers Amore 9

Joyce · Married on 08/11/2018

This is probably my first review that I have ever done. I just wanted to tell people how great it was working with Greg and the gourmet trucks. Our ceremony consisted of the Burgers Amore and the Queso Good truck. We completely enjoyed it!

Larry · Married on 08/03/2018

We really enjoyed having food trucks for our rehearsal dinner. I recommend them to everyone! It was just so amazing fun!

Eddie · Married on 07/21/2018

My wife an I were lucky enough to book the Cheese Love truck for our small reception. Our family and friends were very happy with the look of the truck, the freshness of the food (grilled fresh on site), and the professionalism of the staff.

Bill · Married on 07/20/2018

Burgers Amore was an easy choice for my partner and I. We wanted some delicious, juicy burgers and crispy fries at our wedding. How many times have you gone to a wedding and did not really get the comfort food you wanted? The food was perfect for adults and kids (you can request chicken tenders/all beef hot dogs for the kids). We were glad we made the right choice..as partners and for our catering!

Jason · Married on 07/20/2018

Food was amazing and we were very happy with the service. We had Burgers Amore for our rehearsal dinner for 60 people.

Karen · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot thank Greg and his crew enough for the wonderful job they did for us. We and our guests were so excited in anticipation of the trucks. They looked amazing and the staff/food was amazing. They come highly recommended!

Marni · Married on 07/14/2018

If you are looking for something a bit different, exciting, and delicious- try a gourmet truck. Our reception was a hit utilizing Cheese Love Happiness. The grilled and Philly Cheese Steaks were to die for! Great Job!!

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/09/2018

There is nothing better than multiple food trucks at a reception. We had 240 people so we went with all 4 food trucks. The choices were amazing. Each truck had 4-5 selections and a side, so guests were happy with the choices. The trucks were in a "U" shape and were the talk of the town. They come highly recommended!!!

Burgers Amore 10
    Burgers Amore 11

Jason · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I had a great experience with Burgers Amore and the Queso Good truck. Our venue allowed food trucks and we were happy to book these 2. The burgers were fresh and delicious (crispy fries), and the Queso truck had melty, cheesy, meaty, quesadillas!

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

I really enjoyed my Burgers Amore and Queso Good trucks at my reception. The food was great and they came out to my Ranch..which was a bit out there!

Adam · Married on 05/25/2018

We had such an amazing experience with our Queso Good truck. We had them as the food service for our rehearsal dinner. We pretty much invited the entire wedding party /families and it was like having 2 receptions! Is a good thing the food truck was prepared, because we went over by at least 20 people. I was getting worried, but they were serving them up like crazy. This food you could never get from a buffet line! Delicious, crunchy, cheesy quesadillas...wow!! They really wow'd us!

Jim · Married on 03/17/2018

Just had Burgers Amore at our reception and it was great. Highly recommended!

Burgers Amore 12

Beth · Married on 03/03/2018

Another great review for Burgers Amore and the Fry Bread truck! We used their newest truck and it was amazing. Who would have thought that Burgers and Fry Bread would be the biggest hit of the reception. I love the look of the trucks and the food was amazing! Gotta try!

Arnold · Married on 02/10/2018

My new husband and I really enjoyed the professionalism and charisma of the gourmet trucks at our reception. The Queso Good and Burgers Amore trucks had excellent food and the staff was exceptional! Great Job People!!!

Janet · Married on 02/03/2018

My experience with the Burgers Amore and Cheese Love Happiness was outstanding. They were professional and the food was delicious!

Jared · Married on 01/12/2018

If you are looking for crispy, juicy bacon burger on a fresh grilled bun with melted cheddar cheese, then this is the truck for you. We loved the Burgers Amore truck at our wedding....great Job!

Tami · Married on 01/06/2018

My partner and I love Queso Good food truck. They come out to our work and I see them at University of Phoenix Cardinal games. They did a wonderful job at our reception. We give them a huge thumbs up!

Robert · Married on 01/06/2018

I highly recommend all of their gourmet trucks! We had Rockstar Hot Dog and Cheese Love Happiness for our big after wedding party (we were married in Hawaii and the trucks wont drive that far). Our guests loved it! The trucks look great and were the talk of the party!

• F

Francis · Married on 01/05/2018

We used Burgers and Cheese Love for our great big rehearsal dinner. Crispy, cheesy grilled cheese and burger sliders (mac n cheese-Bacon cheddar). My guests loved it!

Jaime · Married on 01/05/2018

My experience with Greg was perfect. We selected a menu that our guests would just love and they did. I recommend them for any private party, reception, or rehearsal dinner!

Karen · Married on 12/16/2017

We had a great experience with Burgers Amore and Cheese Love Happiness. We enjoyed having food trucks at our reception and our guests loved the food and professionalism of the driver and cook from each truck. We just cant say enough good praise for their services! We even had then offer a spicy sriracha burger!

Burgers Amore 13