Burgers Amore Reviews

121 Reviews for Burgers Amore

• Kim

Kim Dinali · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Burgers Amazing! Love it

I was marrying my sweetheart Dave and needed an amazing food truck. Burgers Amore is our favorite food truck and we had to have it. We ordered some 1/3 Bacon Cheddar burgers- Chicken Breast-Black Bean Veggie Burgers. It was really something!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Anette

Anette Jones · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Cheesy Goodness-Love Happiness!

I have knows this truck for quite some time. There is nothing better than a pulled pork mac n cheese sandwich! I had them serve 5 different options with a side of tots. It was amazing!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Arnold

Arnold Burgoss · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Food Trucks Highly Recommended during these times!

I recently hired a truck for our reception. With all of this virus stuff, I wanted to have a food truck over having buffet style catering. I think my guests were very happy with the selections and food service. I highly recommend food trucks (especially at this sensitive time.

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Casual yet delightful

Our front yard casual rehearsal was perfect. It was a great night with the Burgers Amore truck feeding my 70 guests. Guests loved the crispy french fries and juicy burgers. We added a bison bourbon bacon burger and that was amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Sonya Bryant · Getting married on 06/03/2020

Cheese Love- I love!

Cheese Love did a great job at my rehearsal dinner meal. We had a nice group of 50 people and they loved it. It was easy as they came in, set up, served, and left. Food was amazing!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Ken Crabtree · Getting married on 04/01/2020

An Amazing Reception

We were both looking for trucks for our reception. We decided to go with Queso Good and The Fry Bread truck. It was the perfect choice.
    I met with Chris (via email) and was assured that everything would work out well (and it did). The trucks arrived on time and looked great. There were so many options for my guests,
    We decided to have guests get up and order their own food. This got everyone up and mingling and not just sitting at their own table the entire evening. This was a great choice. The food was scrump-deliousious!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Candice Jasonita · Married on 12/28/2019

My Loco Wedding

My partner and I wanted a real loco wedding. I mean something different. We had bounce houses and juggling clowns (scared some kids), and jello shots. We also hired Burgers Amore (to do a variety of sliders and fries) and Cheese Love Happiness. They each did smaller portion items so people can eat 3 or 4 items each. Adults and kids were pleased with the food and service!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 12/10/2019

The Fry Bread Truck

At first, I was a bit apprehensive about having a food truck at our reception. I was completely content with the professional appearance of the truck, the staff, and the delicious food that we and our guests received. I could not be more happy. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/11/2019

Fry Bread and Roccos

I am from Philadelphia and my (new) husband is Native American. We were looking for food service for our reception that would compliment us both. We are really from 2 different sides of the world. We were having trouble finding a caterer that could do something to represent us both until we decided on bringing in 2 food trucks (Roccos and The Fry Bread truck). We saw photos online and were pleased that they had these 2 together (from the same company). The trucks and staff were great and the food and selections were amazing. There was something for everyone!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Hank

Hank · Married on 09/07/2019

Burgers Amore wedding reception

My partner and I had the Burgers Amore food truck out and it was great. Guests had vegetarian, salad style, and gluten free options. It was enjoyable by all!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • F

Francis · Married on 08/31/2019

Fry Bread Reception

We are Native Americans and wanted to have fry bread selections at our reception. The Fry Bread was perfect for us. Fried fresh with a southwest fusion. My guests were very happy!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Charles

Charles Smith · Married on 08/15/2019

Grilled Cheese Goidness

The Grilled Cheese truck has the greatest mac n cheese pulled pork sandwich . It is to die for! Most of my guests got the same and raved about it.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Joyce barnes · Married on 07/27/2019

Burgerlicious

Burgers Amore is delicious! They were our first choice and they did not disappoint. We got delicious burgers with cheesy crispy french fries. Great for any party.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Janet

Janet Carson · Married on 07/06/2019

What an amazing truck! Queso awsome

We had an amazing experience with Queso Good. One of our favorite trucks and a must have for our reception. Guests raved about fresh, crunchy, cheesy quesadillas made fresh onsite. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Tie Lancet · Married on 05/24/2019

An Amazing Evening

Our reception consisted of Cheese Love and The Fry Bread Truck. We lucked out on beautiful weather and the trucks in the forefront were amazing! Great food and professional staff!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Jim Narseterra · Married on 05/10/2019

Fun and Yummy!

For my reception of 150 people, we had the Burgers Amore and Queso Good trucks. My guess were amazed at all of the selections. They even had vegetarian and gluten free options. All I heard was positive comments about how great the food was and how fresh it was. The trucks we’re a perfect decorations for our reception.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Ashley Johnson · Married on 03/09/2019

Great After Party

After our reception we had an after party. There were about 80 people end it was perfect. Sometimes people don’t get a chance to eat that much at the reception so this worked out very well. Their burgers and fries were delicious and the staff was amazing!

• Rosslie

Rosslie muglia · Married on 03/03/2019

Healthy yet delicous

For our reception we wanted to have healthy meals served as we try to be healthy. Hiring a burger truck you wouldn’t think that this would be possible. We created A menu with turkey mushroom burgers, black bean veggie burgers, gluten-free buns, and even portobello mushroom burger.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Jim and Julie Barr · Married on 02/21/2019

Amazing Greasy Tony!

Well, the Greasy Tony is their bacon cheddar burger (which is my personal favorite). My wife and I loved this truck. We had a small wedding of 60 people and they were perfect. They pulled into our side yard, and with the backyard decorations, fit right into the scene. Food was great and staff was personable.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Mike · Married on 02/20/2019

Food Truck Lover

I eat at the Queso Good truck all the time at first Friday. So, we had them at a reception and it was amazing. They come highly recommended.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey Wright · Married on 02/13/2019

Do the food truck!

My partner and I were looking for 2 trucks for our fabulous marriage. We stumbled into Chris, who knew exactly what we needed. Guests were bedazzled!! Now im hooked on these food trucks!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Roger

Roger · Married on 02/11/2019

Perfect for any occasion

My partner and I first hired Queso Good for a graduation. It was a large party of 100 people. They parked right up front and guests went out and orders their delicious food and they were a smash! Next we had them out for our dinner..and they were a smash again! My fav!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Jane · Married on 02/04/2019

Great Job-Highly recommended

They were amazing. Loved the service and trucks looked cool in our yard.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • F

Fred Griffin · Married on 02/04/2019

Queso Really Good

Queso Good served up some delicious quesadillas, tacos, and nachos at our rehearsal dinner. People loved it and they come highly recommended.

Rob Riley Jr. · Married on 01/19/2019

Burgers Amore Burger Love

We were so happy with burgers and Marie and our reception. My guess were raving about the idea of a food truck at a reception. It was a backyard party and it fit right in. The staff was professional and the truck look just perfect.