91 Reviews for Burgers Amore

Mexican (9)
Latin American (8)
Cocktail Reception (7)
91 Burgers Amore Reviews

Burgers Amore truck was very professional, timely, and we really enjoyed the food. They come highly recommended.

Profile Picture Mike, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This is probably my first review that I have ever done. I just wanted to tell people how great it was working with Greg and the gourmet trucks. Our ceremony consisted of the Burgers Amore and the Queso Good truck. We completely enjoyed it!

Profile Picture Joyce, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We really enjoyed having food trucks for our rehearsal dinner. I recommend them to everyone! It was just so amazing fun!

Profile Picture Larry, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My wife an I were lucky enough to book the Cheese Love truck for our small reception. Our family and friends were very happy with the look of the truck, the freshness of the food (grilled fresh on site), and the professionalism of the staff.

Profile Picture Eddie, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Burgers Amore was an easy choice for my partner and I. We wanted some delicious, juicy burgers and crispy fries at our wedding. How many times have you gone to a wedding and did not really get the comfort food you wanted? The food was perfect for adults and kids (you can request chicken tenders/all beef hot dogs for the kids). We were glad we made the right choice..as partners and for our catering!

Profile Picture Bill, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Food was amazing and we were very happy with the service. We had Burgers Amore for our rehearsal dinner for 60 people.

Profile Picture Jason, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cannot thank Greg and his crew enough for the wonderful job they did for us. We and our guests were so excited in anticipation of the trucks. They looked amazing and the staff/food was amazing. They come highly recommended!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If you are looking for something a bit different, exciting, and delicious- try a gourmet truck. Our reception was a hit utilizing Cheese Love Happiness. The grilled and Philly Cheese Steaks were to die for! Great Job!!

Profile Picture Marni, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

There is nothing better than multiple food trucks at a reception. We had 240 people so we went with all 4 food trucks. The choices were amazing. Each truck had 4-5 selections and a side, so guests were happy with the choices. The trucks were in a "U" shape and were the talk of the town. They come highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Yolanda, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I had a great experience with Burgers Amore and the Queso Good truck. Our venue allowed food trucks and we were happy to book these 2. The burgers were fresh and delicious (crispy fries), and the Queso truck had melty, cheesy, meaty, quesadillas!

Profile Picture Jason, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I really enjoyed my Burgers Amore and Queso Good trucks at my reception. The food was great and they came out to my Ranch..which was a bit out there!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had such an amazing experience with our Queso Good truck. We had them as the food service for our rehearsal dinner. We pretty much invited the entire wedding party /families and it was like having 2 receptions! Is a good thing the food truck was prepared, because we went over by at least 20 people. I was getting worried, but they were serving them up like crazy. This food you could never get from a buffet line! Delicious, crunchy, cheesy quesadillas...wow!! They really wow'd us!

Profile Picture Adam, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Just had Burgers Amore at our reception and it was great. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jim, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Another great review for Burgers Amore and the Fry Bread truck! We used their newest truck and it was amazing. Who would have thought that Burgers and Fry Bread would be the biggest hit of the reception. I love the look of the trucks and the food was amazing! Gotta try!

Profile Picture Beth, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My new husband and I really enjoyed the professionalism and charisma of the gourmet trucks at our reception. The Queso Good and Burgers Amore trucks had excellent food and the staff was exceptional! Great Job People!!!

Profile Picture Arnold, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My experience with the Burgers Amore and Cheese Love Happiness was outstanding. They were professional and the food was delicious!

Profile Picture Janet, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If you are looking for crispy, juicy bacon burger on a fresh grilled bun with melted cheddar cheese, then this is the truck for you. We loved the Burgers Amore truck at our wedding....great Job!

Profile Picture Jared, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My partner and I love Queso Good food truck. They come out to our work and I see them at University of Phoenix Cardinal games. They did a wonderful job at our reception. We give them a huge thumbs up!

Profile Picture Tami, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I highly recommend all of their gourmet trucks! We had Rockstar Hot Dog and Cheese Love Happiness for our big after wedding party (we were married in Hawaii and the trucks wont drive that far). Our guests loved it! The trucks look great and were the talk of the party!

Profile Picture Robert, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Burgers and Cheese Love for our great big rehearsal dinner. Crispy, cheesy grilled cheese and burger sliders (mac n cheese-Bacon cheddar). My guests loved it!

Profile Picture Francis, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My experience with Greg was perfect. We selected a menu that our guests would just love and they did. I recommend them for any private party, reception, or rehearsal dinner!

Profile Picture Jaime, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had a great experience with Burgers Amore and Cheese Love Happiness. We enjoyed having food trucks at our reception and our guests loved the food and professionalism of the driver and cook from each truck. We just cant say enough good praise for their services! We even had then offer a spicy sriracha burger!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I actually met at Eat Street (3 years back). It is a big food truck festival in Scottsdale. We walked around and tried many sample size bites from different gourmet food trucks. We really enjoyed the Queso Good and Rockstar Hot Dog truck and knew we would use them for our reception. Food and serving was amazing and we will see them again at the festival!

Profile Picture Janet, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Well, I'm kind of a hippie at heart! So I knew when I got married I had to use the cheese love happiness truck. I have seen them at the cardinal games in first Friday so I knew their food was good. After convincing my fiancé, we got with Chris and he said is up. They had some unique grilled cheese sandwiches, Philly cheesesteak, and crispy tater tot's. We use them for our rehearsal dinner and everything was fantastic!

Profile Picture Liz, 11/10/17, 1 Review