Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events Reviews

Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 5
Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 6
Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 7

Katie · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Our wedding at Burdoc Farms was the like a dream. It could not have been more perfect. The staff was more than accommodating and we are so thankful for everything they did.

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 12

Peyton Cavanaugh · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic Venue!

Burdoc Farms Weddings and Events was the perfect venue for our wedding. Sara is GREAT and was so helpful with any questions we had. The staff that cleaned up was very professional and helpful as well. The venue was so gorgeous. Everything was very clean and put together. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Jalynn

Jalynn Ashford · Married on 06/15/2019

Best venue ever

BEST VENUE EVER! The owner is very helpful and response; she's always willing to help you out and answer any and all questions and helps you with finding other vendors as well. My wedding was at the Keith Glen building and it is absolutely gorgeous. It is perfect for the bride looking for a rustic feeling without having your wedding in a barn. Classy and rustic at the same time. I cannot imagine my wedding at any other venue! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 13
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 14
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 15
  • Elle

Elle Wallace · Married on 06/08/2019

This place is perfect!!

From getting ready that morning to the last dance, the staff at Burdoc Farm were there to answer and help with any questions I had. The venue was breathtaking and the day was perfect! So thankful that we chose this amazing place to celebrate our marriage!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 16

Ria Goodaker · Married on 06/06/2019

Elegant and Affordable

This Venue was drop dead gorgeous. Sarah has two venues on the property and I was able to access them both! She was quick to respond and she offered Amazing prices for such an Elegant venue! The tables and decor that she offered us made the place look so beautiful that it only needed a little bit of decor. The beauty of the venue shines through and i could not have been happier with the decision I made to have my wedding at Burdoc Farms!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Alyssa and Evan Howe · Married on 04/13/2019

It’s Like Cheers

When you’re there, you’re family! The entire Burdoc Farms crew made us feel like one of their own. Sara was responsive and sweet from the start, answering every question I had and made me feel so at ease- and she gave great recommendations for local vendors. On the day of, they made sure we had everything we needed, and was so incredibly kind to all of our guests. We brought our dog, a medium sized social pup who I found venturing behind the bar every so often for an ice cube and pat on the head from a bartender. A dog-friendly venue was the gift we didn’t even realize we needed. I know we have life-long friends in the Burdoc family. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Emily · Married on 08/03/2018

Absolutely beautiful venue... Wonderful staff goes above and beyond..

Sent on 07/15/2018

Chelsi · Married on 07/07/2018

Burdoc Farms was the first venue my fiancé and I went o view. On our way to the venue I told him, "we are not going to decide today, we are just going to look." Sara met us in the dead of winter and took us all around the farm to ensure we got to see everything. The venue had everything we wanted and more, a separate ceremony area, spacious reception area, bridal suite, man cave and the most breath taking view you could ever ask for. We ended up booking our wedding there before we even left. We had our wedding on 7/7/18 and it was everything I ever dreamt of and more. The staff that worked our wedding went above and beyond to ensure that our day went smoothly. We received compliments all night about how amazing the venue was and how great the staff was. Sara and her staff are so personable and we truly could not have asked for a better staff or venue for our day. I would definitely recommend Burdoc Farms to any couple looking for the perfect barn venue. It does it get any better than this. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

I had my reception at Burdoc Farms in June at the Keith Glen barn. It was absolutely gorgeous and everything I could have ever dreamed of for our reception! Sara and her staff were very helpful throughout the whole process! I will definitely recommend to everyone!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Tia · Married on 06/23/2018

Burdoc Farms made our dream wedding possible! There are so many great things the venue has to offer! My husband and I got married at the Tobacco and Chapel Barn, and it was everything we could have hoped for. The grounds are stunning and the facilities are exactly what we needed to make our day epic!

Sara- the owner of Burdoc- was SO accommodating and helpful when we needed her, without being overbearing! She made the selection of the venue a breeze, then in the months leading up to the wedding checked in regularly with reminders and ideas for our big day that were very useful! During the wedding weekend she made sure we had everything we needed at the chapel barn and the reception barn- even coming down and personally cleaning up the mess left by the wedding before us. She is so sweet and exactly what I wanted in a wedding "host."

I would recommend Burdoc Farms to any bride looking to have an amazing, laid back, outdoor wedding (they have an awesome indoor venue, too!) Our wedding day was epic and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Ciara · Married on 06/09/2018

This venue is amazing! From how beautiful it looks, to the amazing staff that helped us every step of the way, we couldn’t have asked for a better place to get married. Sarah and her team were so great. She answered every question and helped with every detail we needed. This venue is the perfect place for a wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 17
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 18
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 19

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

We couldn't have picked a more perfect wedding venue! We love the outdoors and the Keith Glen building embracing the beautiful view! We were so happy with how everything worked out and had so many compliments on how pretty it is there! I would definitely recommend to anyone in the area!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Molly · Married on 04/28/2018

Burdoc Farms was amazing. Between Sarah (owner) and her daughter they took care of everything we needed. We visited the site several times before the wedding and it was no issue, I asked a million questions and Sarah was always very timely about responding. The venue was beautiful, I got told by several people that this was the best wedding they had ever been to. Not just because of the party we threw but because of how beautiful the venue was, the view of the surrounding area, and the awesome staff that helped make everything happen. Couldn't of asked for a better venue, staff and wedding day!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Susan · Married on 01/27/2018

Burdoc was the most beautiful and easy going venue to work with. They were able to handle a crowd of 300+ with a breeze and the staff was so pleasant!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Tina · Married on 11/25/2017

What an incredible place to have my daughter’s wedding. We did not live near the venue so Sarah and her team were amazing and always willing to help us out with questions. They also assisted us with a list of local vendors that were great and help make the wedding perfect. Thank you Burdoc Farms for making Jessie and Evan’s wedding day the best ever!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Miranda · Married on 11/04/2017

Burdoc Farms was absolutely beautiful for our wedding ceremony and the reception! Our guests were raving about them all night and days after! One thing about Burdoc Farms that really stood out to me were the staff that they have hired, I have never met more friendly staff. The bartenders were so gracious to us, and ever helped up clean up afterward! I would absolutely recommend Burdoc Farms to anyone who asks me!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 20
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 21

Casey · Married on 11/04/2017

My Husband and I got married here in November 2017 at the Keith Glenn Building. We knew the moment we walked in we both wanted to get married here and we didn't even consider looking at other venues. Burdoc Farms is absolutely a dream come true and will make your day perfect!! MY WEDDING DAY was by far better than I could have ever imagined. Ms. Sara and her staff are outstanding, she helped me more ways than I can count. Burdoc Farms has so much to offer and you can create any style wedding with their various locations they have on the farm. Be sure you look at Burdoc Farms, before you make your final decision on your wedding venue!!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 29
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 30
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 31

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

We absolutely loved holding our wedding at the Keith Glen building at Burdoc Farms. We arrived on a Friday morning and took over the venue and made it exactly what we wanted. We had our wedding caterer join Friday night and we held our rehearsal dinner upstairs on the balcony of the reception barn. It was the dream wedding I had always wanted with a beautiful, serene outdoor setting against a lake with gorgeous swans and only a few feet away our amazing reception building. The barn has a perfect glass wall of the lake with beautiful iron doors. We were able to do our first look with our bridal party inside watching. The venue has beautiful getting-ready areas for the bridal parties and bathrooms. The bar is amazing with a gorgeous stone fireplace. The venue is so versatile and also provided many rustic props for us to use. Sara and her team of employees went above and beyond for us that day. We were so appreciative of the bartenders who made sure we had everything we needed and helped with cleanup after. Located in such a rural area, our guests loved seeing the wildlife outside and it was the perfect setting for us! We 100% recommend Burdoc Farms!

Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 32
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 33
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 34
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 35

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2017

Burdoc Farms wedding venue made my daughter dream wedding come true. The guest made comments that this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been too. My daughter and her husband said it was more than they could have eve dreamed. That made my heart so full. Sara and family are great!

Rose · Married on 09/23/2017

Burdoc Farms was the venue for my daughters wedding. Sara was amazing throughout the entire planning process and the wedding was beautiful. The farm is located in a peaceful location and Sara is constantly adding new features to make events perfect. We used the Keith Glen location and loved the building with the glass wall overlooking the lake, the copper topped bar, the dressing rooms, man cave...the list is endless!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 36
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 37
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 38
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 39
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 40

Hannah · Married on 09/23/2017

Our September wedding was held at the Keith Glen location at Burdoc Farms. Sara helped with every question we had while we were planning and made sure we had everything we needed. We loved all the extras such as the man cave for the boys and the dressing room for the girls. We had the ceremony outside and reception inside the beautiful building overlooking the lake. The kitchen was just right for our caterer, the copper topped bar was beautiful, and that fireplace was just gorgeous! It was perfectly perfect!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 41
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 42

Jessie · Married on 06/17/2017

We had our wedding at Burdoc Farms this past June, and I was pleasantly surprised with the way things went and the outcome. Mrs. Sara was so accommodating and the area was beautiful. I was a nervous wreck having never done anything like this before; planning a huge wedding and arranging everything, but they made it so easy. The decorations and props are yours to move around and you can customize her packages to suit your wedding. Her and the staff stayed nearby in case of any issue, but there were none! At one point, way before the ceremony, my little ring bearer even dropped the rings in the grass somewhere!! Once Sara was informed, her and the staff even stopped what they were doing and each one helped us look until the rings were finally found! Whew!
    We just felt very at home here, and I absolutely recommend any brides looking for a wedding venue way off from the road, with privacy, and an amazing staff to book here. Hands down, our wedding was excellent and I owe much of that to these friendly folks!

Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 43
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 44

Grace · Married on 06/17/2017

Sara and her team went above and beyond not only on our wedding day, but also being so helpful if we needed anything. Burdoc Farms helped us have the perfect wedding we wanted. We wouldn't have wanted to get married anywhere else!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 45
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 46
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 47
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 48
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 49
    Burdoc Farms Weddings & Events 50

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

Recently had my wedding here and it was absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better venue! Sara and her team are amazing and make sure that your day goes very smooth! Made it through the entire wedding without one single hiccup! Thank you so much for all you did for us on our special day.

Sent on 09/19/2016