Bunches Direct Reviews

488 | Miami, FL

488 Reviews for Bunches Direct

Rebecca · Married on 05/27/2017

Just placed my 4th order with Bunches Direct! Always great quality & great customer service! Only issue ever, I was shorted a box of calla lillies, on a Friday afternoon.. I called them, they immediately dispatched a box out to me and I had them by 10 am Saturday morning.. I never hesitate to recommend Bunches Direct!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Hi Rebecca,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback. We are glad that customer service was able to act quickly and rush ship your flowers to you. We thank you as well for your repeat patronage which we sincerely appreciate! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Julie · Married on 05/19/2017

Beautiful bouquet and boutonnieres for my wedding. Highly recommend

Sent on 05/08/2017

Hi Julie,
    Thanks very much for taking the time to let us know that you were so happy with your BunchesDirect order. We are very pleased to serve you and are glad that you enjoyed your beautiful flowers. Best wishes for a very happy future!

Donald · Married on 04/22/2017

This vendor has an amazing selection of ready to order wedding bouquets and offers a wide range of colors. The value is amazing compared to other sites. I truly appreciate the helpful instructions on how to care for my flowers after arrival.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Hi Donald,
    Thanks very much for letting us know how much your enjoyed your experience with BunchesDirect! We are pleased we could offer you great selection, value and care tips that come with many years of dedicated professionalism. Thanks again for taking the time to post your lovely feedback.

Beatriz · Married on 03/18/2017

This transaction was fast and easy. The flowers are fantastic. I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Hi Beatriz,
    Thank you so much for letting us know you were happy! We are delighted to read that the order was easy and the flowers were so enjoyed. We would love to see photos if you would like to send us any. We wish you all the best and would be pleased to assist you or your family in future.
    Thanks again,

Melissa · Married on 03/11/2017

Beautiful flowers, great price.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Hi Melissa,
    Thanks for letting us know that you are pleased with BunchesDirect and the fresh flowers and low prices! We enjoyed serving you and sincerely appreciate your recommendation.

Shirley · Married on 01/26/2017

I made a small order prior to my event to see how bunchesdirect responded and they were as promised. I look forward to many uses of bulk flowers in the future.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Hello,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback. We are so glad that you gave BunchesDirect a try and that we were able to provide the excellent product and service that you should always expect. We look forward to assisting with your future events!

Barbara · Married on 01/07/2017

Beautiful flowers, affordable price.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Hi Barbara,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It's great to read that you were so happy with the fresh flowers and very low prices that you received. If you would like to share any photos of your event we always love to see them. We sincerely appreciate your patronage.

Mark · Married on 12/10/2016

Bunches Direct was great. Professional and very timely. A+ service.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Hi Mark,
    Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your BunchesDirect experience. We were delighted to assist you and are so pleased that you enjoyed the flowers and service that you received. Thank you for your patronage and for your kind recommendation.
    BunchesDirect

Great quality flowers - I have ordered from her many times!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Bunches Direct's reply:

Thanks very much for letting us know you are so pleased with your BunchesDirect experience and fresh, beautiful flowers! We appreciate your repeat patronage and look forward to serving you for another event again soon.

Anthony · Married on 10/21/2016

Customer services was great. Quick response to my call friendly and good prices.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Hi Anthony,
    Thanks for letting us know that you enjoyed our customer service team. They are indeed a friendly, experienced and highly professional bunch who truly enjoy helping our clients with their flower needs. We look forward to filling you order and yes, our prices are super low due to our big buying power. Thanks for choosing us!

Carrie · Married on 10/20/2016

The variety of flowers supplied by Bunches Direct was very accommodating and reasonably priced. Besides a couple glitches, their website worked reasonably well in comparison to other websites I was working with. They were helpful on the phone when I had questions about the particular flowers I was looking to purchase. Thank you, Bunches Direct, for your help in preparing for our annual banquet for the Abstinence and Marriage Education Partnership.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Hi Carrie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We are glad to read that you found the website good and the variety excellent. We are also glad that our friendly staff was able to guide you in your purchase. Thanks for choosing BunchesDirect to do the flowers for your banquet-- we are looking forward to it!

Lesa · Married on 10/15/2016

I am using Bunches Direct for the second time and the first time was my daughters wedding and it was fabulous with great value. This time for my father and it is going great. Super company that will bend over backwards to work with you.L. Elder

Sent on 09/26/2016

Hello,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are delighted to be serving you again! It makes us happy to read that you were so pleased with the flowers we provided for your daughter's wedding. We do try hard to accommodate each and every one of our customers to provide top notch service. We look forward to doing the flowers for your father's event soon!
    Thanks again for your kind words.

Maria · Married on 10/08/2016

I spent hours looking for beautiful and elegant flowers for my daughters upcoming wedding. Even the local florist that came up on my search engine could not compete with the variety and pricing that BunchesDirect offered. Will use their service and products again.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Hi Maria,
    Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are pleased that you found the BunchesDirect pricing and variety of beautiful flowers to be so excellent. We pride ourselves on both, as well as on providing top notch service. We are looking forward to providing the flowers for the happy event, and we wish you and your daughter all the best as you enjoy your final plans.

Dana · Married on 10/01/2016

Would definitely recommend this site for flowers.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Hi Dana.
    Thank you very much for taking the time to post your recommendation. It is sincerely appreciated! We pride ourselves on fresh, beautiful flowers and excellent customer service and we look forward to assisting you again soon.

Donna · Married on 09/17/2016

It was a delight to work with Bunchesdirect, I had spoke with them many times and they were so wonderful!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Hi Donna,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your BunchesDirect experience. We are delighted that you were so happy with the service you received. We wish you all the best and look forward to a very successful event.

Maria · Married on 09/16/2016

I am looking forward to using this website again! Good value!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Hi Maria.
    Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you found the site easy to use, and we are looking forward to providing your fresh and beautiful flowers. Thanks for your patronage and we sincerely appreciate your recommendation.
  • Joel

Joel · Married on 09/03/2016

Book this vendor! They are helpful and have everything you need all in one place all at a price that you can't beat anywhere.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Hi Joel,

Thanks very much for the wonderful feedback. We are delighted that BunchesDirect proved so helpful for you! Please feel free to send us a few photos of your event as we always love to see how things turned out. Thanks again for your patronage and your review.

Meg · Married on 07/16/2016

I spent weeks looking for flowers at a decent price and good quality.
    After finding BunchesDirect It put my mind at ease.
    Very easy to deal with. Beautiful Product, amazing staff, great policies!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Hi Meg,
    Thank you very much for providing your feedback. We are so pleased that BunchesDirect was able to serve you so successfully, providing you with the beautiful flowers and top notch service that we always expect. Feel free to share photos of your event as we always love to see them!

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2016

Wonderful prices!! Great customer service!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are delighted that BunchesDirect was able to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to your event and wish you the best of luck with the rest of your planning.

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2016

I waited until the last minute to order flowers for my reception!!! This was the only place that made it easy to order and I could trust for prompt delivery. A weight has been lifted off my shoulders!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback. We are glad we could assist with your order. We are looking forward to hearing how it all turns out. Please feel free to send us some photos! Best of luck with the rest of the planning.
  • jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2015

I LOVED using Bunches Direct! I was given the roll of Decorations Chair for my philanthropy organization's annual fundraising gala, and our budget was less than $1000. We had 75 dinner tables, greeting tables, presentation stage and auction tables that all needed flowers of some sort. This was a very nerve racking undertaking! BUT after a few very efficient consultation's with "Bunches Bob" I had a clear plan in place. I was leery about early delivery, however I took the recommendation and had the flowers delivered early- thankfully I listened! Upon delivery I slightly trimmed the stems and put them in H2O with enclosed food packets, giving them a day and night to rest and bloom. The flowers looked strong and lovely the next day! (Home depot has buckets for $3 and I am so glad I had them ready.) I was able to transport the buckets with the flowers to the venue and assemble the flower arrangements there. It looked wonderful and I received many accolades for my efforts and the quality of the flowers.
    My experience with Bunches direct was excellent! THANK YOU!!
    -Jessica Hazen
    Halo House Foundation

ps. in response to the poor review posted prior to mine:
    Planning and preparation are essential to the success of any event- I planned and I prepared. I took advice and I did not wait till the last minute. Also, I do not blame others for my short comings- It sounds like the previous poster was reacting to their own procrastination by blaming others.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Hi Jessica,
    Wow- thank you so much for taking the time to post your wonderful feedback, and also for your very kind support of Bunches Direct. We were delighted to be able to help you and Hazen Halo House Foundation with your important event. We are so glad that you found Bunches Direct to be such a help to you-- our consultants really do put their expertise and support to work in each and every order as much as possible. It's great that you followed the advice and had such excellent results. We would love to see photos so feel free to send some! We hope that your event was a big success, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Thanks again for your recommendation.
    Bunches Direct

James M. · Married on 10/10/2015

BunchesDirect was amazing and helped us save so much money on our flowers. (ridiculous savings) Their delivery was the exact day we chose. their Instructions for "perking" up the flowers and keeping them perfect for 2 days, was easy to follow. We couldn't be happier with our decision to buy our flowers from them.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Dear James and Melanie,
    Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you found BunchesDirect to be helpful, friendly and professional, with timely delivery and helpful care instructions. It's great to read that you were so happy with both your savings and your beautiful flowers. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to serving you again for future events.
    BunchesDirect

Amazing prices and customer service. I ordered the 100 red roses for $84.00. The order was delivered in time for my wedding and the flowers were beautiful. I can't belive the price I paid for such a beautiful touch to my wedding! Thank you! I have shared this site with so many friends!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Bunches Direct's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad that you enjoyed your beautiful roses and the excellent service we pride ourselves on. We thank you for your patronage and for your repeated recommendations to friends and family -- much appreciated! If you would like to share any photos of your wedding, we always love to see how things turned out. We wish you all the best!

April · Married on 09/26/2015

I was so excited to find BunchesDirect who needs an expensive florist!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Hi April,
    We are delighted that you found us also! We definitely try to provide the freshest, most beautiful flowers in the industry, at the best prices around! Thank you for taking the time to review us and we wish you all the best.

Tracy · Married on 09/25/2015

Lots of variety to choose from and their customer service was very easy to work with during the ordering process.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Hi Tracy,
    Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback. We always appreciate hearing what our customers relay. We are glad that you found the order process easy and that our consultants were friendly and helpful. Thank you for your patronage!
    BunchesdDirect