Bunches Direct Reviews

489 Reviews for Bunches Direct

• Laura

Laura M. · Getting married on 11/07/2022

I would recommend!

Can't beat the prices. Very customizable if that is what you want!

Sent on 03/03/2021

Marie H. · Getting married on 02/06/2022

Beautiful Flowers for a Fraction of the Price

I was able to order my wedding flowers for my HUGE wedding party for a fraction of the price it would have cost me. If I had bought the flowers locally it would have been well over $1,000. Bunches Direct answered all my questions quickly, and made the ordering process easier. I would definitely recommend to other brides looking for beautiful arrangements without the high prices.

Sent on 05/26/2020
  • Landry

Landry S. · Married on 08/10/2020

Easy and resonable

I was looking for last minute and reasonable flowers for the wedding. Not only did I find that, but they were beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Shannah M. · Married on 09/13/2019

Recommend these flowers

It is a great deal and the people are very helpful.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Dear Shannah,
    Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
    We will be happy to serve you again.
  • Cheryl

Cheryl F. · Married on 08/18/2019

Wedding boutonnières

Great value and selection! Better than DIY!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Dear Cheryl,
    Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
    We will be happy to serve you again.

Lisa K. · Married on 06/29/2019

Easy to place order

The website was very easy to use to choose and place order!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Ariella

Ariella F. · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Flowers

I am extremely impressed with the value you receive for the amount of flowers! I was not wanting to go over the budget with flowers and I didn’t by using them! I spent $290 for almost 4x the amount of flowers I would have received at the flower shop I want to and it was going to cost me $800! I was also impressed with the quick email from customer service answering my questions about the flowers. I will purchase for you again!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Hi Ariella,
    Thanks very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We truly value it. We are glad that you found the value so good -- due to our direct supply arrangements with our farms, our flowers are super fresh and extremely well priced so you can save a lot compared to retail florists. We are glad that customer service was so helpful and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Brenda S. · Married on 04/26/2019

Great and easy.

Their online email service was great! I just sent pics and she helped me order.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Hi Brenda,
    Thanks very much for reviewing us -- we always appreciate the comments and feedback! We are glad that we could assist you and hope to work with you again soon.

Melanie B. · Married on 04/20/2019

Bunches Direct was easy and affordable to order from.

It's hard to get any flowers to our remote location. I was thrilled to find Bunches Direct and have so many options from an online florist. I'll be ordering again. Prices are so good.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Hi Melanie,
    Thanks so much for your enthusiasm about BunchesDirect! We enjoyed working with you and are glad we could send flowers to your location. We look forward to working with you again soon!
    Warmest regards,

Lidia B. · Married on 03/09/2019

Very pleased with flowers

I have used this company multiple times. Their product is wonderful.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Bunches Direct's reply:

Hi, Lidia! Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that and we look forward doing business with you in future! Ward Regards, Bunches Direct
  • F

Fredy O. · Married on 02/14/2019

Excellent site and company

Thank you so match from bunchesdirect.com

Sent on 12/03/2018

Bunches Direct

Bernadette · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything was very last minute and they were very accommodating. We were able to get our roses and rose petals delivered in less than a week and they were still cheaper than the flower shop! I would highly recommend the ordering from bunchesdirect.com They are a great value and they really do care about the quality of the flowers you receive. I was worried since I was not going to have time to get new ones sent if any of them were bad, but they all looked great and they were exactly what we ordered.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Hi Bernadette,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that you found Bunches Direct to be helpful and accommodating for all your requests. Our consultants and florists try very hard to ensure every order is completed to the highest standards. We are also glad that you were able to save some money on your wedding flowers!
    Bunches Direct

Teresita · Married on 07/07/2018

When I compared the prices with other dealers, their prices are really cheaper. Ordering was quick and easy. Questions are easily addressed.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/04/2018

Great prices and easy ordering! So worth it!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Hi Lindsay,
    Thanks for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed working with BunchesDirect! We look forward to providing beautiful fresh flowers for your event. Best of luck with your continued planning!

Barbara · Married on 06/09/2018

i wanted to surprise my daughter at her wedding with special flowers last minute. The site was so helpful explaining exactly how to care for the flowers, the prices were amazing. I was afraid they would not be able to deliver on short notice - but surprise again! Thank you for making this day special! Barbara Arnold-Herzer

Sent on 06/01/2018

Hi Barbara,
    Thank you so much for the feedback regarding your BunchesDirect order! We are delighted to have been able to assist and to provide the fresh flowers for your daughter's wedding. We are so glad that she enjoyed her day, and if you would like to share photos, we always love to see how things turned out! Thanks again for taking time to review us, and all the best wishes to you and your daughter.

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2018

Ordered flowers for my Dads wedding, awesome value! Wish I would have known about this for my own wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Hi Amanda,
    We are so glad that you enjoyed your BunchesDirect experience, and we sincerely look forward to providing beautiful flowers for your Dad's wedding! Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

Loved how simple and easy and ESPECIALLY HOW CHEAP but great value !

Sent on 08/02/2017

Hi Emily,
    Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed your BunchesDirect experience! Yes our prices are amazing due to our excellent buying power directly from the best flower farms. Our staff works hard to ensure that all our customers receive the flowers they dream of. We thank you very much for choosing BunchesDirect and look forward to seeing photos of your beautiful wedding!

Lanaisha · Married on 03/31/2018

Over all, I will say that the ordering process was easy and when speaking to the rep on the chat, she was professional and well knowledgeable. I will not receive my flowers until the day before my wedding. I'm excited about the decision i've made.
    LT

Sent on 03/09/2018

Hi LaNaisha,
    Thanks for taking the time to let us know your order experience was a pleasant one! We are delighted to be providing your beautiful flowers. We appreciate your patronage and wish you happy planning for your big day.

Tania · Married on 01/28/2018

best prices on the internet. Loved the selection. bought everything in one place.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Hi Tania,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback about your BunchesDirect experience! We are so glad you found the prices so competitive and the service helpful. We look forward to providing your beautiful flowers!

Aj · Married on 10/22/2017

Krista from customer service went above and beyond our expectations! When the flowers arrived, they were packaged neatly, and so so fresh. The shipping was pretty fast and the price here are unbeatable! I HIGHLY recommend BunchesDirect for anyone looking for flowers! They are really nice people and the quality of their flowers is unbeatable!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Hello AJ,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback! Krista definitely goes above and beyond to help our clients and we are so pleased that she provided you with the excellent service we strive for. We are glad that you enjoyed the low prices and great selection for your beautiful flowers. We are looking forward to some superb results! Thanks again for taking the time to review!

Angela · Married on 09/02/2017

My wedding bouquet and boutineer arrived exactly as promised and were even more beautiful than expected!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Del · Married on 08/06/2017

very well laid out website with pictures, chat line available, delivery to home.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Hi Del,
    Thanks very much for your feedback! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your BunchesDirect experience and we truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We were very pleased to serve you and look forward to assisting with your future events.

Caitlin · Married on 07/07/2017

The customer service is amazing! They were extremely helpful with the delivery issues that came up and the quality far exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Hi Caitlin,
    Thanks very much for the feedback! We are delighted that you have been so happy with the service and with your overall BunchesDirect experience. We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know! Best wishes with your special day.

Gillian · Married on 06/17/2017

Every question I asked was answered within an hour if not less. A small problem with my order was addressed instantly and the flowers are amazing!!! I will definitely use them for my next event in August. Thanks to Krista for everytinhg.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Hi Gillian,
    Thanks very much for taking the time to let us know you were so happy with your order from BunchesDirect! We are delighted that you were so pleased with your flowers and service. Krista is truly dedicated to all customers, as are all our sales and service agents. We look forward to helping with your next event!

Roger · Married on 06/03/2017

Fast delivery! Great Customer Service! My client loved her flowers for her wedding. I will definitely will order again for my next event.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Hi Roger,
    Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We are so pleased that your client enjoyed her wedding flowers and we would be delighted to work with you again in future. We truly appreciate your patronage and you taking the time to post your feedback here.