Bullock Springs Manor Reviews

21 Reviews for Bullock Springs Manor

• Krissy

krissy · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Down to earth

Love meeting Heather! She is so laid back and the venue is beautiful! Very organized and great price! This place has amazing packages that are pretty much all inclusive! Cant wait to tie the knot there!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Borders · Married on 07/13/2019

Southern Elegance

My husband and I couldn't have picked a more perfect venue or more hospitable professionals to work with for our special day. Heather and Andrew went above and beyond to ensure our wedding weekend went off without a hitch. The open barn with it's southern elegance was the perfect place to exchange our voes. After the ceremony, we danced the night away in the beautifully decorated ballroom. From the first day we visited Bullock Springs to the night we drove off as husband and wife, we feel truly blessed to have found this breathtaking place with equally lovely staff. I'd highly recommend any bride and groom to choose Bullock Springs Manor. You won't regret it.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Ross · Married on 07/06/2019

Love, love, love!

Y'all. I don't know how to say this using words but here goes. BULLOCK SPRINGS IS THE BEST WEDDING VENUE IN GEORGIA Hands down. I have never met a more friendly, accommodating group of awesome people in my life. They answered all of our questions and went above and beyond to fulfill any requests we had. They treat you and your family like their own. This beautiful place is so incredible and so very well cared for, its absolutely breathtaking. We had our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception at this venue, and every moment was magical to say the least. I can't thank Heather and Andrew enough for the greatest weekend of my life. Highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Tonya

Tonya Sanders · Married on 06/07/2019

Love this venue!

Words can't even describe how HAPPY we were with BuLlock Springs Manor. It was truly a fairy tale wedding for me. I can't tell you how many of my guest complimented how professional the staff was and how well it was coordinated, not to mention how beautiful the venue was. This definitely exceeded my expectations and I would recommend this venue to everyone who is looking for a rustic Barn wedding. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sent on 07/14/2019

Mark · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Wedding venue!

They are the perfect venue! You should absolutely choose this venue!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • laurentaylove

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful All-Inclusive!

We loved how beautiful the grounds of Bullock were and all the many options to have the ceremony. The white washed barn was the perfect vibe for us though, with the fireplace and the chandeliers it was just the right amount of romantic! I also loved that they offered a wooden cross for those who still wanted to include religion in our ceremony! The biggest selling point for us though, was the all-inclusive "Grand" package. I am not the most organized, so having more help then less finding and hiring vendors was something that I was VERY interested in! With Bullock, they already had all of their trusted vendors lined up! Of course, if we we wanted to, they did allow us to exclude/add on vendors as well. But we did not feel the need to do so! We loved all of the people and vendors that made up our wedding day, and that was all because of Bullock Springs Manor! There were a few bumps in the road along the way, but Andrew and Heather were very quick to respond and resolve the issues. Our wedding was day was more than we could have ever imagined, thanks to the hard working people at Bullock Springs Manor!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Bethany · Married on 09/23/2017

Bullock Springs was so helpful and made our wedding perfect! They handled all of the details for us and made my dream wedding a reality. I would recommend them to anyone. They were fantastic!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Kathy · Married on 09/23/2017

Bullock Springs did an AMAZING job on my daughters wedding! The staff went above and beyond anything I could have asked for and the details were absolutely beautiful! They made my daughters wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Heather · Married on 09/01/2017

The staff went above and beyond to accommodate myself, the groom, and the wedding party. They did everything possible to ensure our day was perfect. I will definitely recommend to everyone!

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/19/2017

I could just hug and kiss Andrew and Heather!!! We experienced quite a few deaths between my husband and I. In the midst of it all we were still planning a wedding celebration. They were so helpful and understanding! I just can't thank them enough! We were out of town a lot and the staff at Bullock Springs still made sure our wedding was beautiful after just one planning meeting! Now that is awesome!!! Shirelle, the on site wedding director did a stellar job!!! Hats off to all!!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

Heather, Andrew, and the staff at Bullock Springs Manor were awesome! They made everything for our wedding absolutely perfect! The day of rehearsal and the wedding day were stress free, thanks to BSM! The staff helped us with the little details of the wedding and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed! Also, Barbara was the best wedding director anyone could ask for!

Thanks again to everyone at Bullock Springs Manor!

Sincerely,
    Brittany and Richard Robertson

Sent on 09/07/2017

Juanita · Married on 07/03/2017

Dream wedding!

Bullock manor exceeded my expectations!!! The best day possible!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Meagan · Married on 07/01/2017

This venue takes care of EVERYTHING! They went above and beyond to make everything as custom as possible for us. We literally just told them what we wanted and they made it happen. It was stress free and made wedding planning fun! People keep telling us it was one of the best weddings they have been to!

Jodi · Married on 06/10/2017

I want to give a huge thank you to Andrew Lawrence and Heather Lawrence and everyone else at Bullock Springs Manor for hosting the best wedding we could have ever hoped for. They decorated everything beautifully and the food was phenomenal! Shirelle made sure that everything went without a hitch and kept our spirits high when the nerves started to hit. They laughed with us at the reception and most importantly made sure everyone was having a great time. Our beautiful day was perfect because of your hard work. Thank you all so much!!! Our words can ever express our gratitude!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Karen · Married on 06/03/2017

This venue and its staff: Andrew, Heather and Shirrell were amazing! There were no hiccups, everything was beautifully directed and captured Christina and Trevor's vision perfectly! Thank you so very much, words cannot express the appreciation we have for you all! Sincerely, Mother of the Bride!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Heather and Andrew were exceptional to work with ! My wedding was perfect, thanks to their attention to detail and understanding of my wants (which there were a lot) I would recommend them to anybody getting married. The venue is gorgeous and clean. My wedding could not have gone anymore wonderful. Thank you Bullock Springs for such a wonderful experience .

Sent on 02/24/2017

HALEY · Married on 09/03/2016

Andrew & Heather Lawrence went above and beyond to make my wedding day absolutely amazing. They met every expectation I could have ever dreamed.

Melanie · Married on 10/22/2016

4.2
      3.5

My husband and I LOVED everything BSM had to offer us. Our day was way more special than I could ever imagine. Since I am a teacher, it was so nice to have someone else take your vision and bring it to life! They were too good to be true. You have to check this venue out! Thank you, BSM!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

3.8
      2.0

Bumpy Start but Amazing Wedding Day

First of all, my wedding was AMAZING and the venue was gorgeous!!! I was not thrilled with the communication I received prior to my wedding nor my interaction with the owners. I felt like I initiated all communication and the response time was longer than I had hoped. There were a few mishaps the day before and I felt like the owners tried to pass the blame to others or argue with me. I had to send them pictures to show what I was talking about, and even when the owner was told that I was correct, she never reached out nor apologized. One of my main issues is that the linens were EXTREMELY wrinkled. We actually steamed them ourselves. And the seat cushions either didn't match or had MANY stains on them. Half were white and the other half were ivory. We were able to flip cushions and replace the ones that were really bad, but it took time. I didn't want to have to deal with that the day before my wedding. Also, the kitchen area was a disaster. My caterer actually went in and cleaned up the best she could the day before. The frig was so full of old bottles of wine and condiments that we had to make room for our stuff. Again, not a huge deal but it took time. However, Tiffany, the new venue manager, is the BEST!!!! She stepped in and bent over backwards to make my wedding truly special. She was on top of everything. Once I realized that she was my go to person and I only needed to go to her, everything went smoothly. I wish I had spoken to her all along, however I know she is newly hired to the company as the Venue Manager. She understood that the priority is to make the bride happy, and she did. Other than the bartender, who was great, we hired our own staff. However Tiffany and our wedding director, Barbra stayed the entire night. They interacted with our guests and made sure everyone had what they needed. Our guests went on and on about what a fun wedding it was and how beautiful it all looked. Even though we had a bumpy start, I couldn't have asked for a better wedding!!! The pictures turned out amazing and my guests never knew about any of the issues. I believe that Tiffany is an incredible addition to the venue and as long as you deal with her, you should have an amazing experience. Thank you Tiffany and Mrs. Barbra for a night I will cherish a lifetime.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kallie · Married on 05/27/2018

3.4
      2.5
      3.0

Had to switch dates due to venue double booking our date. Hard to get a response from the owners. However, Shirelle was AMAZING! She really made the day fabulous!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Cassidy · Married on 05/13/2018

2.8
      2.5
      1.5

The day of my wedding was absolutely beautiful at Bullock Springs Manor! The package options really allow you to customize your day to what you want it to look like without having to hunt down 20 different vendors, which is super helpful in the planning. There were definitely communication issues throughout the entirety of the planning process, from slow-to-no responsiveness to having to repeat myself multiple times before we got basic details right like the date and the payments along with a seemingly big lack of organizational skills. At the end of the day though, the wedding was beautiful at this venue and they took care of so much that went into that day, so as long as you are ready to put the work in to communicate and have lots of patience and trust, this may be the venue for you!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Bullock Springs Manor's reply:

We are so sorry! We have recently terminated the people in charge of the lack of communication. Thank you for giving your review!