Bull City Syndicate Reviews

Bull City Syndicate 3
  • W

Wil Wynn · Married on 11/14/2018

Rocked the House!

We can't praise BCS enough for the show they put on at our wedding reception in Smithfield NC. From the very beginning Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with. You'll be hard pressed to find a better sounding group who can perform so many songs.

I wanted a Horn Band, but we got more than a Horn Band. We got a group of true professionals with a wide ranging sound who rocked the house! If you want everyone dancing, book BCS. No way you'll be disappointed.

Thanks BCS! We'll forever remember the best night of our lives!

Peter · Married on 05/19/2018

This band rocked. Our guests loved them and everyone had a blast. They read the crowd perfectly and got everyone dancing.

They were super flexible and easy to work with.

Jean · Married on 01/27/2018

If you want a top notch AMAZING band with a variety of songs that will have your guests dancing and having a blast, I GUARANTEE Bull City Syndicate is THE choice!! So impressed with their performance for our Ravenscroft School Gala! Steve is truly the BEST!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Meredith · Married on 11/23/2017

Bull City Syndicate was one of the best decisions we made when it came to planning our wedding. From the very beginning, Steve was very responsive and easy to communicate with. The entire band was professional and talented, and there wasn't a moment when the dance floor wasn't full. We had multiple people remark that it was the best wedding band they had ever seen. We have absolutely no regrets about hiring them, and wish we could do it all over again! We are so grateful to BCS for helping us have the best night of our lives.

Matt · Married on 10/28/2017

Bull City Syndicate was one of the BEST elements of our wedding! The ability for a band to sustain the energy of an event and its guests can’t be underestimated. BCS brings a level of experience and professionalism that allows them to read and gauge the crowd and adjust their playlist accordingly. They also accommodated our first dance song with flawless execution. We still have guests raving about how great the band was!

Jane · Married on 10/14/2017

Bull City Syndicate did an EXCEPTIONAL job at our wedding on October 14, 2017. They were so easy to work with and they played every song I requested live during the ceremony perfectly! I couldn't recommend them enough!

Diane · Married on 09/23/2017

WOW!! THIS IS THE WEDDING BAND TO HIRE! My daughter and son-in-law's number one priority when planning their wedding was to find a great band that would get everyone on the dance floor. Bull City Syndicate certainly delivered! From the first call with Steve through the final song of the night at the reception, they were amazing and in every conversation about the wedding there is mention of "THE BAND". THANKS BULL CITY SYNDICATE for an amazing evening!

Bull City Syndicate 4
    Bull City Syndicate 5
    Bull City Syndicate 6

K · Married on 09/03/2017

Great experience and fabulous music!

Alex and Ed · Married on 09/03/2017

Bull City Syndicate was fantastic! The price included playing at the wedding, cocktail hour and the reception. Steve was fabulous to work with and their song list can't be beat. No one ever left the dance floor! They know how to engage their audience and they made our daughter's wedding better than we could have imagined. Still smiling!

Randy · Married on 07/23/2017

My daughter and now (son-in-law) love music and wanted a powerful band that would cater to all ages and genre. Well, Bull City Syndicate came through "in spades"! Their song selection was perfect! I mean, the teens loved them! the adults loved them! Even the conservative non-dancers loved them and, Yes...danced! The floor was packed! It is a tribute to the professionalism they bring as a "top-of-the-heap" band! Impressive "Tower of Power" horns! Soulful lead vox "to write home about". One of the things I loved about the band is their ability to come through in emergency situations! I woke up to screams that our wedding planner was in the hospital! Was on the phone immediately with the band's manager and was like, "No problem. We'll be there early to setup." What?! They worked with the interim wedding planner (my wife) who had a million things going on, but they (the band) was there working with every detail...sound system, ceremony music, stage striking in-between ceremony/reception, and every detail thrown at them! The VALUE for this kind of talent is off the charts! You get what you pay for and...wedding bands are no exception! Without a doubt one of the best bands this side of the east coast. I've been to too many weddings where a DJ turns on his iPhone. Well, there is nothing like "live" entertainment and when people were not dancing, they were truly being entertained by the live performance! The bride & groom were very pleased and that makes the Father & the Mother of the bride gleam with pride! Hats off to Bull City Syndicate! If this is truly your special day...Don't do a DJ! Hire the best...Bull City Syndicate!

Sabrina · Married on 05/20/2017

Bull City Syndicate was the PERFECT choice for our Daughters Wedding. They were able to accommodate our song requests and had everyone on the dance floor the whole wedding! Our guests still tell us how great the band was and how much fun they had!

Andy · Married on 10/01/2016

Bull City Syndicate played for my daughters wedding and did a fantastic job. One person after another at the reception told me how awesome the band was. I'm still hearing great feedback a month later. I've worked with them in the past and will again a month from now for a future event. If you need a band that can deliver, Bull City Syndicate is the band!

We absolutely loved Bull City Syndicate. They played all types of music and got our friends and family up and dancing. All of our guests have told us how much they enjoyed them. Would highly highly recommend Bull City!!

Lindsay · Married on 09/24/2016

BCS played for my wedding reception, and as the Bride one the most important aspects of my reception was that it was a huge party with non stop dancing and I can say hands down that BCS rocked the house!!!! No one left the dance floor let alone the SIDES of the dance floor!! Everyone was dancing! From the horns, to the vocals, to the overall performance and song choice BCS absolutely blew it out of the water and made my reception exceptional! They even stayed an extra 30 minutes after my new husband and I left to keep the party going! You guys were AMAZING! Thank you so much for such a fun night!!!

Sofija · Married on 09/03/2016

Bull City Syndicate made our night. They were such an incredible band, had a wonderful stage presence, and were able to really work our crowd. All of our guests said that they were the best part of the night, and really played music tailored around what guests tended to be responding to at the time.

Anthony · Married on 06/25/2016

Awesome, awesome, awesome band!!! Professional, courteous, put-together, great sound.....the whole package. You can't go wrong with Bull City Syndicate!

C A · Married on 06/10/2016

Steve and Bull City Syndicate made sure we all had a great time at my wedding this summer. They exceeded every expectation in professionalism and responsiveness. That's not something one should take for granted during wedding planning or even the event itself.

What set the band apart, for me, and created such a memorable experience was a surprise dedicated song in my favorite style of music. Little things like that make for a next level experience and that's why I'd eagerly recommend Bull City Syndicate to my friends and family.

Hillary · Married on 05/28/2016

After researching multiple bands for our May wedding we decided to go with BCS based on their amazing reviews online, and boy did they not disappoint! Steve was great to work with throughout the whole process, taking the time to put together an awesome playlist that had the dance floor packed all night long! I can't even begin to count the number of compliments we heard (and are still hearing) from our guests! Bull City Syndicate was truly the life of the party! You will not regret hiring them for your next event.

Lisa · Married on 05/22/2016

After my mother saw BCS at a wedding two years ago, she was set on having them play for ours, and we are so glad we listened to her! They are incredible! They are fun, energetic, and know how to get (and keep) the party going! Everyone at our wedding was out on the dance floor - even my 93 year old grandmother! Its been 2 months and our guests are still raving about this band and they fun that they had. Their song selection is huge, there was really something for everyone. And if you request a song before the wedding, they are happy to learn it!
    We loved working with Steve and BCS Express! We are so happy with their performance, and hope to see them again sometime in the near future!

Ryan · Married on 05/21/2016

They were awesome!! They had all of our guests up and out on the dance floor all night long! People loved the mix of old and new songs and all the mashups they did! I would definitely recommend Bull City to anyone looking for a fun and really talented band! Thank you all everything!

Megan · Married on 05/14/2016

Bull City Syndicate made our wedding THE BEST DAY EVER! If you are looking for a show-stopping band look no further. Steve and his team were amazing to work with and truly made our wedding so great. Everyone that was there is still talking about how great of a band they were. We did the 10 piece full band just because we said we should go big or go home and they did not disappoint. They even learned a very different song for the mother/groom dance which was something as the bride I wanted to surprise them with! Book this band for your wedding or any other fun event you have planned and you will not regret it!

Bull City Syndicate was amazing. Booking them was easy, Steve is easy to work with and very friendly. They played with a ton of energy, and they honestly were the talk of the wedding. Later everyone I spoke to said I had the best wedding band that they had ever heard. I agree!

Eric · Married on 11/22/2015

These guys are the real deal. Professional, courteous, and downright rocking. No complaints.

Shirley · Married on 05/22/2015

Great band. If you want to have a rockin' good time and dance all night long give Bull City Syndicate a call. Great vocals.