Buie Photography Reviews

15 Reviews for Buie Photography

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Gomez · Married on 08/03/2019

Lemon-wedding review

The Buie's did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. The canvases they offer were beautiful and I can't wait to hang them up! They did really well with the amount of time our wedding was. I wish they had taken more pictures of my sisters (we had this cute dance moment I wish they had captured) rather than photos of my brother-in-law and his fiancee. There are a lot of pictures of her and maybe four of my sisters. Other than that I loved the special moments they captured. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer.

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • amb5279

April · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Photographers!!

Cara Beth and Buie did an amazing job!! They were so much fun to work with and I absolutely LOVE all of my pictures!! I really couldn’t have asked for more!!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Adam · Married on 06/15/2019

Insanely fun and professional

The Buie’s are phenomenal people and my wife and I had the greatest time having them photograph our wedding. They’re fun, laid back and know how to take care of business with an astute professionalism. They made the experience of taking tons of pictures fun and enjoyable!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Anna

Anna Boyter · Married on 12/29/2018

Spectacular!

Working with the Buie team made our wedding day a BREEZE! They were so helpful, attentive, and their photographs are truly stunning. They found little ways to make everything so personal and special. We get to relive our wedding night every time we look back at our pictures. We 100% recommend Buie!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Claire

Claire Mcdonald · Married on 05/08/2018

We LOVE Buie Photography!

We absolutely love Buie Photgraphy! Brent and Cara Beth are such a sweet couple and were so great to work with! They took AMAZING pictures of our daughter's wedding and I cannot say enough good things about them.........I highly recommend Buie Photography for all of your special occasions! We love them!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail Case · Married on 11/18/2017

AH-Mazing!

Cara and Brent were so great to work with! They listened to my vision and executed it far better than I could have ever dreamed! Fantastic people. Beautiful photos. Memories that will last forever!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Allison

Allison Elliott · Married on 10/21/2017

E x c e l l e n t

The Buie’s were phenomenal to work with! Both my husband and I were nervous about finding a photographer that could deal with our camera awkwardness and our “unique” vision for our wedding without rolling their eyes. (Imagine a bride and groom in black head to toe for their big day in the middle of the Bible Belt.) Instead of running away, they both embraced us with excited questions and ideas of how to photograph our engagements, bridal, and wedding that reflected us perfectly. They were so easy to work with and took a large part of the stress of my big day away. I couldn’t imagine my big day with any other photographers. I now have wonderful photos I continue to look back on and remember the sweet moments they captured. I’m so glad I chose Buie Photography!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Bekah Ulrich · Married on 04/08/2017

Beyound amazing

When I asked Buie Photography to help with our engagement pictures she was more than willing! I hired someone else to do them and they never really followed through so it was a VERY last minute request. Like less than a month kinda request. I had a few odd requests that I wanted to do and a few outfit changes. Cara beth was amazing! We did out pictures in downtown ruston and they turned out so amazing!!! We went to the Farmers market and to the Bio-med building for one of the locations. AND she got us the pictures in time for our wedding! After the wedding I went back and did my bridal photos with her too. I know its backwards but I didn't get any done before the wedding. I was so amazed at how beautiful they were. I got small copies of the engagement photos (so I can swap frames easier) and a large canvas print of one of my bridal photos. She was really nice and professional getting everything done and I got to pick the ones that I really loved. It was so hard! Not only were they in color they were in black and white too! I will be hiring her FIRST for any photography needs!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Melanie Bowles · Married on 04/08/2017

Awesome Experience!

We used Buie Photography for our engagements and wedding pictures and loved every picture we got back! They made us feel very comfortable with all of the pictures and we had so much fun with them!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 04/02/2016

Okay, so listen...

...I have been photographed by Buie Photography 5 times - that should speak for itself. In an area that is pretty saturated by photographers, the only choice in my opinion is Buie Photography. Their laid back style, easy going personality, and eye for detail makes it super easy to feel comfortable in the otherwise unnatural feeling of being photographed. At this point they feel more like family than photographers to me and it's weird not to have them at all our family events. They shot my bridals and wedding and my sister loved them so much she got them to shoot her bridal and wedding as well! They also did our family portraits last year and my headshots when I started my own business. I could literally go on and on and on about how much I adore Brent and Cara Beth and how much I love the work they have done for me and my family!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Joann Hartwell · Married on 04/02/2016

Mother-of-the-BrideS

The Buies are amazing!! They shot both our daughters’ weddings(4/16 & 11/17) and we were COMPLETELY satisfied both times!! They literally became part of our family and captured the most precious moments during 2 of our most important times in our family’s life. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Savannah Campbell · Married on 08/22/2015

100% amazing!!!!

I cannot day enough good things about Buie Photography. They’re absolutely amazing! CaraBeth made my day more special than I ever could’ve imagined. I cherish my bridal, engagements, and wedding pictures so much! We seriously still look at them in awe after 4 years! Thanks again Buie Photography for be so incredible!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kayla Dianne Martin · Married on 05/30/2015

Kayla Martin

My husband and I loved working with Buie Photography at our wedding and for our engagement pictures!! So fun to work with and so kind!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/11/2014

Gorgeous photos, zero regrets

Choosing the right wedding photographer is arguably the MOST important decision you'll make in the planning process. We hired BUIE Photography for our destination wedding and have never regretted that choice; we felt like the BUIE team made us feel really comfortable and we didn't want to just hire a local that we'd never met before or that we didn't feel they might understand us and what our day was about. Our photos are absolutely stunning. What I think I love most is how beautifully and creatively they captured the simpler, more personal moments from the weekend that would have otherwise been forgotten. Seriously... you'd even love my wedding photos.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Morgan Snipe · Married on 03/17/2018

Easy, fun, perfect

Working with Buie Photography was one of the easy choices. They made the process simple and our photos turned out great.

Sent on 05/29/2019