Buford Community Center, Town Park, & Theatre Reviews

46 Reviews for Buford Community Center, Town Park, & Theatre

• Shawanna

Shawanna J. · Married on 10/10/2020

The Perfect Venue

Amy is Excellent. I had the perfect customer service experience. From the moment I laid eyes on this venue, I knew it was the one. The landscaping outside made it more breathtaking. The price was very reasonable. Can't wait to see the magic that will come on 10/10/2020.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Katie L. · Married on 07/25/2020

Buford Community was Amazing!

Amy was amazing in helping us have the day of our dreams! Getting married during a Pandemic certainly had its struggles but Amy and the Buford Community Center were so helpful every step of the way! Amy was very flexible in allowing us to make it our special day and ensuring everything when off without a hitch! I am so thankful for Amy and the Buford Community Center for making it the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Sho T. · Married on 07/12/2020

Amazing wedding at the Buford Community Center

Buford Community Center is a beautiful and elegant venue. Amy and her staff went above and beyond to make sure my day was special. My wedding was postponed due to the pandemic but Amy and her staff worked hard to still give me my dream wedding. I am so happy I chose this venue.

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Tae

Tae · Married on 03/29/2020

Wonderful venue

Using this venue for upcoming wedding

Sent on 12/02/2019

Denise H. · Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

We cannot say enough about The Buford Community Center, Amy and her staff! From the moment we first walked through the doors to begin the process of planning our daughter's wedding reception at the Buford Community Center everything went smoothly and perfectly! The venue is beautiful, the stunning staircase in the atrium was perfect for family photos, and the staff treated us like family! There is not a single thing we would have changed! Many thanks to Amy and everyone at the BCC for helping us plan and host a wedding reception that our daughter and son-in-law will always remember and cherish!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Lynn R. · Married on 03/24/2019

Fabulous, professional, beautiful

Absolutely beautiful venue and people. Amy was well prepared at every meeting, calm, knew her stuff, and was a delight to work with. Price point was perfect for the elegant space, vendor recommendations were outstanding, and everyone felt at home and safe there. Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/30/2019

My parents renewed their vows yesterday at the Buford Community Center. What a BEAUTIFUL venue. The staff was very helpful and the reception went very well. I would definitely recommend this venue to someone who would like an upscale feel and look for a venue. The prices are very affordable.

Thank you to the staff!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Antonina R. · Married on 06/30/2018

Fantastic!

Amy at Buford Community Center was awesome from the moment we met her. My daughters wedding went on without a hitch. Any questions or concerns were answered right away. She was always available to talk. Was very helpful in every way, from layout of room, suggesting what works best, follow up meetings, etc.
    Thank you Amy for making my daughter and son-in-law's day so special.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Cheri · Married on 06/22/2018

My fiance proposed and mentioned a wedding date of June 22, 2018 at the same time :-). Of course I was ecstatic but also overwhelmed because I would only have 3 1/2 months to plan. Well I told my best friend from college and she instantly said the beautiful building with the water fountain you pass when coming to visit me at work would be awesome. I later spoke with another best friend who lives in Augusta and she mentioned the same location. From there, it was confirmation for me that I was destined to marry the love of my life at The Buford Community Center and Theater. With this said anyone that chooses to have an event at this location will be overly satisfied once they meet and work with the sweet, funny, patient and considerate events manager Amy Brown. Working with Amy was an absolute delight as she made my wedding planning joyful, seamless and stress free. And although I am over the moon happy to now be addressed as Mrs. Cheri Pierre, I definitely miss working with Amy.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Having my wedding at the Buford community Center was a dream! Amy was always so quick to respond to any questions I had, and I never doubted I was in good hands. She made the whole planning process simple and worry-free. The venue is beautiful and just what we were looking for. We were also able to enjoy the bridal suite which was definitely worth it! Everyone at the Buford Community Center took great care of us and made our wedding everything we could've hoped for.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2017

I got married here on 10/8/17 and I have zero complaints. Amy Brown is the best Venue Manager I have met by far, and I have met with ALOT of venue managers. She went above and beyond to make sure my day went perfect even when we had to have a last minute change of plans due to weather forecasts. She made sure to contact all vendors and coordinate all changes. I was really impressed when she went out of her way to get my chair vendor to accommodate me for my "lost" services due to the weather, she did not have to do that, but she did!

The booking process was very simple, straight forward and AFFORDABLE! The venue is beautiful, from the pergola, ballroom, grand staircase, even the restrooms! This venue has preferred vendors and they are preferred for a reason, they are by far the best!

I will definitely use this venue for any large event I may have in the future.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Denae · Married on 10/07/2017

BCC is amazing. I recently got married there. 10/7/17 and the venue was spectacular. Outside ceremony and inside reception. Amy is amazing to work with. She’s so nice. Sweet and accommodating. She works with you on anything you need and everything turned out great for our big day!! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2017

We loved having our wedding at the Buford Community Center! We had to change venues due to financial restrictions, and we were so happy with the outcome! Amy was a pleasure to work with! She was always on top of everything. She made planning a wedding so much easier. We were concerned about weather for our wedding, and called me to walk me through the decision. I couldn't have been more pleased with the service that I received from Buford Community Center.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Mike · Married on 11/04/2016

A wonderful event Amy was great to work with and the venue is beautiful and very affordable. I highly recommend this venue for your next event. Thank You Amy!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I absolutely LOVED this venue! It was our first appointment when selecting where we wanted to get married and we cancelled the rest of our appointments that weekend. We knew from the second we walked in that the Buford Community Center was it. Amy Brown is an amazing event manager and did everything in her power to make our big day as perfect as possible. We would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/31/2017
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 03/26/2016

If you are looking for a wedding venue that will leave your guests in awe , this is it!! I can't say enough about BCC and how professional the entire process has been. From the moment I walked up that winding staircase I just knew that I had to get married here, and then I met Amy (Amazing Amy as I like to call her) and she and her staff were all so terribly nice to us as we sorted out our wedding day vision. I can't imagine planning this wedding with anyone else and having it executed so well. The space , flexibility, and options just can't be beat and for the price this place is an absolute dream. Every guest asked me questions about the venue and marveled over the beauty and size of the space. My mom absolutely adores Amy and her southern charm and you will too!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Megan · Married on 12/19/2015

I had our wedding at Buford Community Center the weekend before Christmas 2015. The place was beautifully decorated for the holiday season so I barely had to supply any decorations. We did our ceremony and reception in the Phillip Beard Ballroom for about 190 guest and it was the perfect fit. The staff was very attentive and professional and always returned phone calls and emails in a timely manner. They worked well with all of my vendors and I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. I would recommend the Buford Community Center to anyone who is looking for a sophisticated ballroom atmosphere for their wedding or special event.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/09/2015

I am so glad we ended up deciding to move our wedding to the Buford Community Center. Don't be fooled by the name "community center," this place is absolutely gorgeous! Both the interior and the exterior are just beautiful. Amy Brown, the wedding coordinator, was fabulous. She was so helpful and patient from day one to the wedding day. I cannot recommend her enough! She will answer every little question you have and usually VERY promptly. Although the venue books multiple events at the location, Amy will have your back and make sure you get every bit of space for every minute you are due. I dealt with another woman on my wedding day as well, but unfortunately, her name slips my mind. She was wonderful as well though and very willing to help with anything I asked for, even if it wasn't strictly venue-related. The only downside to this venue I saw before booking was the lack of a bridal suite for getting ready. Well, they ended up setting one up the week of my wedding and Amy made sure it was ready in time for me. Although the room was a bit on the small side, it was wonderful and I was very happy with it. Amy thought of everything from the "something blue" color scheme to the bowl of mints. I would not hesitate to book here again!!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Such a great open space for a lot of people!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Jillian · Married on 11/30/2014

Gorgeous reception space and top notch service. Amy made the whole process so easy. I had never planned a large scale event before. She helped me with selecting a caterer and gave great suggestions on how to set up the room. The venue was decorated for Christmas and it was BEAUTIFUL!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Kristen · Married on 11/09/2014

My husband and I got married here a month ago and I cannot say enough great things about this place! This is where you want to get married! Amy is the event coordinator for the venue and she was nothing short of an absolute joy to work with! We booked our wedding about six months in advance and she was there every step of the way. She always made sure that we were getting exactly what we wanted and was always respectful of our budgeting needs (because believe me they were tight). I ran into one hiccup with my photographer and all it took was one email to Amy asking if she could try and get in touch with him because I was not having any such luck (a month before the wedding) and she was on it. She took my problem and made it hers when she never had to. There is not much more you can ask for from someone who is going to be helping you on such a special day!

All-in-all, my husband and I were able to get married in the beautiful building and were in the best hands with Amy! I encourage everyone to check them out and set up an appointment to see everything that this place has to offer!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Sheena · Married on 10/19/2014

MAN!!!!• How perfect my wedding was!!!!!!! Not too expensive; amazingly gorgeous, and their prefered vendor All about you wedding and events was absolutely a one stop shop for everything including food DJ cake decorations etc. And the smiling faces...... To die for. EVERYONE was so sweet and committed to making sure my day looked and felt like the "my day" in my dreams. Would recommend this venue and their vendors to anybody especially those I love. It was amazing!
    - one happy bride ( Sheena Nesbitt)

Sent on 10/22/2014

Niyati · Married on 03/29/2014

One word that sums up my overall experience working with Amy Brown at Buford Community Center is AMAZINGGGGGGG. I am so satisfied with their services and so glad I decided to have my wedding here!!!

Sent on 04/03/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2013

I held my wedding and reception here and it turned out absolutely amazing. It was so much more beautiful than I imagined. I loved that I didn't have to use many decorations because the place itself is beautiful. My pictures are just amazing. Not only that, but everyone there was beyond kind and helpful. They are very flexible and worked with me in such a professional manner. My family and guests loved it and are still talking about how great everything was! I highly recommend this venue for any event.

Sent on 11/18/2013
  • User1082083 · 2+ years ago

Excellent venue with great customer service. Ms. brown Went over and beyond to ensure the rehearsal dinner I was hired to plan at the last minute was a success. The location was convenient and so beautiful.

Kim