13 Reviews for Buffalo Street Media Solutions

Raw Footage (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
13 Buffalo Street Media Solutions Reviews

We are so glad to have David be the videographer of our wedding day in Buffalo! He was very professional, arrived early to set up his equipment, worked behind the scenes unintrusively, and had multiple cameras at the venue to capture moments that matter from various angles.

We looked at a few different vendors and David's video style not only best suits our taste, but he's also extremely affordable. We are very happy with the highlight video he shared. We highly recommend working with David if you're looking for a videographer for your wedding!

Profile Picture Tonia, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are so happy we went with Buffalo Street Media Solutions! Dave went above and beyond for our wedding, capturing all of the emotions of the day on film! He was so professional and pleasant to work with. He responded quickly to emails and calls and got us our footage within the agreed upon timeframe. We loved our hi light video and can't wait to see the full day footage! I searched high and low for a high quality and affordable videographer and Dave offers just that and more! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

Dave did an awesome job with our wedding video. He was easy to work with and worked well with our photographer to set up the first look location. Dave also was very quick to respond to e-mails. Payment was very easy to make. Definitely worth the money spent to capture our special day! We have gotten many many many compliments on our video!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

Dave was wonderful to work with, provided an excellent product that exceeded all my expectations, and is incredibly affordable. We were just interested in having our ceremony filmed and Dave customized a package that allowed for just that while keeping the cost down. He had cameras in places I could never have imagined and was therefore able to get great shots. Even though we were on the fence about having video after seeing what Dave created I am SO happy we did. Thanks!!

Profile Picture User6044649, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Very professional videographer! Very happy with his work! Would recommend! Prices are very decent as well.

Profile Picture Cory, 10/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

David was awesome to work with! I looked up many videographers, but none had the style I was looking for until I saw Buffalo Street Media Solutions. He was very professional and went above and beyond to capture all of the special moments. Thanks David!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/28/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are very glad with the final deliverable that we just received. David is very responsive and flexible. We weren't lucky enough to have David filming our ceremony, but given our short notice and specific request. He delivered! Thank you!

Profile Picture Eiffel, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We just received our wedding video from Buffalo Street Media and couldn't be happier. Dave was a pleasure to work with and got us our finished video in less than two weeks. He was also very flexible in terms of finding a package that fit our needs.

Profile Picture Jeremy , 3/1/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Great video some parts are out of focus but captured all of my day well

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3637383, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

David was wonderful to work with! He always responded to my emails in a timely manner and we had our videos a week later! Great business!

Profile Picture Dina, 2/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Dave is absolutely fantastic. His pricing is very reasonable and our highlight video and full >2 hr long wedding video were both received in about 2 weeks. He did a wonderful job capturing all the big moments of the day, and has a fantastic editorial style utilizing a variety of camera angles and footage that we didn't even notice the day of. It is worth every penny to have these moments captured on camera. We can't say enough good things about his professionalism all around, and we LOVE our videos!!!!

Profile Picture Catie, 4/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was on the fence about getting a videographer in addition to a photographer, but in hindsight I highly recommend it and Dave was worthy every penny! Not only is it magical to relive your wedding day with video, which captures the day differently than photos, but Dave also provides the most bang for your buck of any videographer we looked at. He makes a beautiful highlight reel, a full length video of the entire mass, toasts and dancing, plus a photo book with stills from the video. It took about 10 months to receive our full length video, which was longer than I anticipated, but when we finally watched it we were so pleased with the thoughtful packaging (nice DVD cases with our photos on them, plus he threw in a bag of gummy bears!) and the video itself. He uses multiple cameras to capture different angles and ensure he doesn't miss a moment. You won't regret getting a videographer and hiring Dave!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews