51 Reviews for Buffalo Photography LLC

Prints (4)
Proofs (3)
Albums (2)
50 Buffalo Photography LLC Reviews

Phil was recommended to us by a friend who highly recommended his work. He did not disappoint! Phil was professional but still made the the process of taking photos fun and enjoyable. He was efficient while also being very entertaining. His work is beautiful and timely! We had a very large wedding party and he was loved by everyone because of his work and his personality. I HIGHLY recommend Phil to photograph your wedding. You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Buffalo Photography is AWESOME to work with. Great communication, reliable and extremely talented! They exceeded our expectations and captured our day perfectly. We could not be happier with how all of our wedding photos turned out!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Phil was an absolute pleasure to work with! What struck us the most was his easy going personality and eye for composition and color. He was extremely flexible while also providing great advice in terms of how best to structure our photo taking timeline in order to be efficient and as stress free as possible. On top of all this, Phil was easy to communicate with and was always timely in his responses. He got our photos back to us so quickly and they were packaged beautifully! We would highly recommend him to others, without a doubt.

Profile Picture Hanh , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We actually used Phil's second shooter, Tom, due to the small size of our wedding. We were very pleased with every aspect of his services, and loved the pictures.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Buffalo Photography was absolutely amazing. Both Phil & his Father went above & beyond for our wedding which made everything go very smooth for our big day.Their services are well worth every penny spent!! They will also be shooting my sisters wedding in February of 2017 & I have no doubt that she will be incredibly satisfied with their work. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for excellent photos & exceptional professionalism. It was a great experience working with Buffalo photography, I promise you will not be disappointed :)

Mike & Kristen

Profile Picture Michael, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to begin - THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for capturing the most perfect day of our lives. We've had our photos back for a month and I still cannot stop looking at them. Ever single picture is just beautiful and Phil captured the day with amazing attention to detail. From the salon to the hotel to the church and several of our locations and finally to the reception - we can relive the entire day thanks to Phil. He did what it took to get the perfect shots, which is not always easy when family members want to get the same photo! He's professional, talented and just a great guy all around :) We couldn't be happier with everything.

Photos
Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Phil and his dad did an amazing job of capturing the moments that's are memories. The staged photos are great but the real moments they captured are what we hired them for. Having 2 photographers ensures all these were caught. Thanks again Phil!
Cody and dani

Profile Picture Cody, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Phil was such and incredible vendor to work with; he met every single request, had great suggestions, and captured so many moments of our day that we didn’t realize we were missing. Looking at our photos gave us an entirely different perspective of our perfect day and we owe that all to Phil. He was able to capture our nonconventional wedding party of 22 (yup you read that right) in just the right way. I’m forever satisfied selecting Buffalo Photography and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

AMAZING!!!! My husband and I are not exactly "posed picture people" and we were not looking to go into debt because of our wedding pictures. Buffalo Photography was seriously a stellar choice budget-wise, and the pictures are BEAUTIFUL. Phil and his team pay attention to every little detail, give amazing suggestions, and listen to yours. They are willing to go above and beyond, and absolutely did so for us. I am so pleased with them, and so grateful that they captured the best moments of the day for us to enjoy forever!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Phil was wonderful to work with and our pictures came out incredible! I would highly recommend Buffalo Photography to any couple looking for the perfect wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I reached out to Phil about my summer outdoor wedding, and he listened to exactly what I wanted and created a custom package that fit my needs. He was so quick at getting shots of the entire family right after the ceremony. During the reception, he was always very careful to ask how we felt about stepping aside for a moment to take pictures because he didn't want to take us away from the party for too long. When it came time to cut the cake and my husband and I looked lost, he stepped in to tell us what to do and how. In sum, he is the perfect combination of flexible and directorial! He is such a talented photographer that he sent me (via text) excellent shots of my bridal party and me right as he was leaving the house where we were getting ready -- no photoshop required. My husband, friends, and family are all so impressed with his skill during the wedding, as well as the final shots of the big day. I will not hesitate to recommend Phil and his team to brides- and grooms-to-be.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Phil was fantastic to work with. From the initial meeting to the hand delivered final products, we were consistently blown away. Phil was always available via email or text for anything we needed and was sure to be in touch as much as needed to make sure everyone was on the same page. The day of the wedding, my family was able to see all that we loved about working with Phil and have continued to rave about him. He was profession, but also fun. He made everyone feel comfortable and was almost part of the party. The photos themselves are out of this world. Everyone that has seen them has commented that they really felt like they were able to relive the day. We were over the moon with excitement looking at them. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Phil was fantastic! We got 2 photographers and when they arrived they went right to work, shooting away. They took shots I wasn't even aware of. You hardly knew they were there. We received our prints, book, and extras in our package timely. Phil was creative and our photos were awesome! I would definitely use Buffalo Photography again and again!

Profile Picture chelsea, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Phil was so easy to work with! He responded quickly to our questions. He is very professional. The photo quality is great! Our wedding photos are perfect! We are so happy! We already recommended him to our friends getting married next year! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We LOVE Phil!!!! We got married on June 3, 2017, and without any prior experience with us (we didn't do engagement photos), Phil did an amazing job... at least from the pics we have thus far! :) He calmed any fears I had about making sure we got all the pics we wanted, and he also completely went with our request to take a lot of candids (we aren't staged picture people). Oh, and he's a lot more affordable then other photographers we contacted. I would highly recommend Buffalo Photography for your wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Phil was fantastic-from the first meeting through following up with our photos, he was the perfect photographer for our wedding. Phil made us feel comfortable, made sure to get all of the shots I requested, and helped make the entire day seamless. So many of our guests commented on how great he was throughout the day and everyone has complimented our wedding photos. We could not have asked for more in our photographer-would absolutely recommend Buffalo Photography LLC!!

Profile Picture Meg, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Phil was absolutely amazing from start to finish! He also did our engagement photos; and was so flexible considering we had both of our dogs in the photos and multiple (dog & human) outfit changes! He was sure to capture the best moments and lightning for both events. There was never a doubt in our minds the pictures would not be perfect! Thank you so much Phil and your Dad for being amazing and thoughtful through this entire process! He was very thorough when it came to making sure we had the pictures we wanted to remember our big day!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Phil not only gave us amazing shots, but his professionalism and insight into the best photograph we could take on our special day was unmatched. It was an absolute pleasure to work with him, and if I need another photographer for a special event, I know who I'll be calling!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Buffalo Photography for our wedding. Phil is amazing at what he does- he was in contact with us every step of the way to answer any questions and to listen to the ideas that we had for our big day. Our wedding day was cold and rainy, but that didn't stop him from getting on the ground to get the best angle for some great shots. We had a blast working with Phil, and WOW, the pictures that he took turned out amazing! AND our final product was delivered to us just a few short weeks after our wedding date- unheard of!!!! These pictures will be cherished forever, and we would choose Buffalo Photography again and again over anyone else!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Buffalo Photohraphy for our wedding. The pictures came out great and we were very happy with the quality and how quickly we got them.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You should hire Phil from Buffalo Photography, LLC because he is extremely personable, reliable, professional, and a truly talented photographer!! He has a knack for capturing the most special moments of your big day. When we were looking through our wedding proof album, we both felt like we were re-living the entire day! Phil put everyone at ease, calmed our nerves, and really helped set a fun tone for our special day. I highly recommend Buffalo Photography, LLC if you are looking to work with a fun, friendly, passionate, and experienced photographer.

Profile Picture Alicia , 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I couldn't have been any happier with Buffalo Photography. Phil was an absolute professional and so easy to work with. I cannot say enough of the high quality and artistic touch that he brought to every shot that was taken, the final product was everything we hoped it would be. He even went above and beyond with the presentation of the finished photographs. The shots that he captured at our wedding were breathtaking, you can just tell when looking at his pictures that he has that special touch. We would absolutely recommend Buffalo Photography to any family, friend or stranger.

Profile Picture Allyssa, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

My husband initially saw Buffalo Photography advertised on Trending Buffalo and though the photography looked great. After looking around and speaking with various photographers, including Phil, we thought he had great quality for the best value. Phil and I communicated mainly through e-mail and phone as we live out of state and we didn't meet him in person until the day of the wedding! He had a great personality with our wedding party and helped us move seamlessly throughout the day to get the shots we were looking for. Phil and his dad captured every little moment, from family in the pews crying during the ceremony to everyone celebrating and dancing at the reception. He even stayed until the end of the night - amazing! We were absolutely thrilled with the final product we received - a personalized USB and case with our photo on it as well as a few prints. I highly recommend Buffalo Photography for your wedding due to Phil's professional yet laid-back personality and his high quality photos that will surely capture the essence of your wedding.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Phil was great to work with! Relaxed but focused and captured wonderful photos! I can't wait to see our album and would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Karen , 9/18/16, 2 Reviews