Buffalo Photography LLC Reviews

Buffalo Photography LLC 6
Buffalo Photography LLC 7

Devan Makadia · Married on 05/26/2019

Best photographer in Buffalo

We chose Phil to photograph our wedding for a few main reasons, in no particular order.... 1) His portfolio. We loved how real and honest his shots were. It was clear that he values capturing the essence of his subjects without resorting to excessive filters. 2) The price tag. We were so impressed with the quality (not to mention quantity) of the product we got for an incredibly reasonable cost! 3) Communication. From the first phone call, we got total transparency, professionalism, and reassurance that he would help us through every step of the way. Because of Phil, this was one aspect of my wedding we really didn’t have to stress about; he goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are satisfied. The emotion of the day was perfectly captured and we cannot help but smile and laugh (and cry) every time we look through our photos. Thank you, Phil, for everything.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Buffalo Photography LLC 8
    Buffalo Photography LLC 9
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Stanchak · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

Phil is the greatest! He was incredibly responsive and professional right from the beginning. His reasonable pricing lured us in, but his fantastic picture quality is what sealed the deal. We truly could not be happier with our wedding photos.
    On the wedding day Phil really helped to keep everything running smoothly. He was prompt, organized, patient, and fun!
    After receiving our photos, we knew we made the right choice. We keep receiving compliments on how great everything looks. If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, Buffalo Photography is the way to go!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Buffalo Photography LLC 10
    Buffalo Photography LLC 11
  • Shannen

Shannen · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Photographer

Phil did an amazing job with our wedding. He was organized, professional, and really focused on his work. He was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls. I would highly recommend him and really enjoyed working with him! Compared to other photographers in the area, his prices cannot be beat either. The quality of his photos is incredible!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Kiera · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Amazing

We could not have been happier with the service, the value, the professionalism of Buffalo Photography. Phil met with my husband and I well over a year before our wedding, and we instantly trusted Phil with our photography. As we got closer to the wedding, I had phone calls with Phil to discuss the entire day hour by hour, and he helped me with creating a timeline. We planned on a first look photo session, and Phil drove my MOH & I to the meeting place at Buffalo City Hall & then around Buffalo for different photo locations. All this for an amazing price. I had numerous people advise that not only were our pictures better quality than their photos, but we had spent less money. You can not beat that!! Highly recommend this amazing photographer for your special day. We can’t thank Phil enough!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Buffalo Photography LLC 12
    Buffalo Photography LLC 13

Chloe · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend

Phil and his father were absolutely awesome to work with and his final product is even better! From the first time we met with Phil he was able to explain everything in detail and answer all of our questions and address all of our concerns (mostly my wife’s concerns). He was flexible with us when we needed to schedule our engagement photos 3 different times because of weather and was professional through the wedding. We couldn’t be happier with the photos we got from him. From his help staging and directing us, working with him throughout the wedding, the finished photos, books, prints, and presentation of it all, we are so happy to have chosen Buffalo Photography LLC. We would recommend him to anyone looking for amazing quality photos and a very easy to work with photographer.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Molly Mazurkiewicz · Married on 11/03/2018

A beautifully captured Buffalo wedding in November

Phil was amazing. Very organized and kept the day moving smoothly. Our pictures came out beautifully, looking very natural and truly captured the perfect day we had. I should also mention that it was probably 14 degrees outside with a very very strong wind, you would have no idea looking at our pictures. All of our pictures are "Pinterest worthy" capturing the gorgeous fall colors and the candid laughs and smiles. Everything was perfect and I would and will recommend Phil to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Garret Butlak · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Wedding Photography!

Phil from Buffalo Photography was absolutely excellent throughout the entire wedding planning process. Pictures were prefect and Phil helped make our special day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2018

Down to earth and professional

Phil is amazing! He captured every moment of our day and even agreed to let us get pictures with our pup. He has amazing ideas, kept the day moving along, talked us through everything. The final picture package was everything we could have ever wanted and more. Thank you Phil!!! I will definitely recommend anyone who is looking for a photographer!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

Best decision!

I chose Buffalo Photography based solely on reviews, photos, and value. I was initially nervous having never worked with them before and because I didn't have a personal referral, but it was the best decision I could have made! Phil went above and beyond to make everything perfect. He showed up an hour early the day of my wedding to ensure I got all the photos I needed and he kept us on schedule the whole day. He was so professional, but also cool and friendly in the best possible combination. Every detail was perfect, even the cute packaging of our final products: a thumbdrive in a personalized box/book, a proof book, and he even threw in some amazing prints. If you are lucky enough that your date fits into their availability, definitely book with Buffalo Photography!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Buffalo Photography LLC 19
    Buffalo Photography LLC 20
    Buffalo Photography LLC 21

Meghin · Married on 09/15/2018

Cannot say enough good things about Phil and Buffalo Photography! Phil is super friendly, and professional, but makes the process of photos fun! We enjoyed our engagement session, and wedding photos. Phil is very good about keeping everything moving, and watching the timing. We had a few, "must have" shots, and he made sure we got those! He stole us away in the middle of our night, to get some evening photos together. He ended up staying a little extra to the end of dancing to get some more shots! We are in love with our sneak peak photos and cannot wait to see the rest of them! Thank you for everything Phil! Would recommend Buffalo Photography to any couple looking for beautiful, quality photos, at an affordable price!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Sara · Married on 08/25/2018

Phil was pure awesomeness right from the beginning. He is super flexible, is a great value, and very timely. There was not one moment on my wedding day when I was worried at all because I knew that we were in good hands with Phil and he had our backs and best interest in mind. Also, he hand delivered our pictures to us at 6:30 in the morning and it only took about a month and a half! There is not one bad picture that he took. We are so happy we went with Buffalo Photography!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

I can't say enough about Phil at Buffalo Photography! He made our day so special and captured every moment perfectly. He was always prompt when responding to emails if we had a question or special request. He was so much fun to work with during our wedding and our entire wedding party loved him. The quality of his work is incredible. He incorporated the perfect mix of formal pictures with candid shots. We couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out and have recommended him to several of our family members and friends who are also getting married. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their photographer on their wedding day!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 08/04/2018

Buffalo Photography was incredible to work with from the engagement photo session all the through receiving our photo package. Phil was timely and reliable, and helped us through every step of the way. He was the perfect balance of easy-going to make sure we got the photos we wanted, but also helped move the day along to make sure everyone was where they needed to be to relieve that stress from us. He went out of his to make multiple trips back and forth while me and my wife were getting ready in order to capture everyone getting ready throughout the morning. We had our entire package within the month as promised, as well as a sneak peak blog of photos within two days and even a couple photos texted to us real time during the wedding day! Aside from the day itself, all the pictures turned out incredible. So many perfect pictures in the locations we chose, as well as many priceless candid shots. All the pictures, prints, and books provided vastly exceeded expectations. We would recommend him a million times over.

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Buffalo Photography LLC 22
    Buffalo Photography LLC 23
    Buffalo Photography LLC 24
    Buffalo Photography LLC 25

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2018

I would recommend Buffalo Photography to anyone looking for a photographer who is very professional, experienced and affordable. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful and everything from our wedding day was captured. On the wedding day, Phil kept everyone on schedule to ensure all pictures were captured. Phil has a great personality and we loved working with him. Choose Buffalo Photography if you're looking for affordable, yet beautiful pictures!!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Buffalo Photography LLC 26

David · Married on 07/14/2018

Phil was outstanding! Can't beat the price and quality of service. Would recommend to everyone getting married in the Buffalo area. Can't imagine anyone can find a better value in the area

Sent on 08/31/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

Phil was recommended to us by a friend who highly recommended his work. He did not disappoint! Phil was professional but still made the the process of taking photos fun and enjoyable. He was efficient while also being very entertaining. His work is beautiful and timely! We had a very large wedding party and he was loved by everyone because of his work and his personality. I HIGHLY recommend Phil to photograph your wedding. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 06/23/2018

I got married on June 23, 2018. Phil was absolutely amazing to work with, and brought great energy to our day. We captured great memories without being taken away for posed pictures the entire day, which was exactly what we were looking for. Both photographers captured beautiful group and candid photos, and our albums look beautiful. I highly recommend Buffalo Photography!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Buffalo Photography LLC 27
    Buffalo Photography LLC 28
    Buffalo Photography LLC 29
    Buffalo Photography LLC 30
    Buffalo Photography LLC 31
    Buffalo Photography LLC 32

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2018

Buffalo Photography is AWESOME to work with. Great communication, reliable and extremely talented! They exceeded our expectations and captured our day perfectly. We could not be happier with how all of our wedding photos turned out!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Hanh · Married on 05/26/2018

Phil was an absolute pleasure to work with! What struck us the most was his easy going personality and eye for composition and color. He was extremely flexible while also providing great advice in terms of how best to structure our photo taking timeline in order to be efficient and as stress free as possible. On top of all this, Phil was easy to communicate with and was always timely in his responses. He got our photos back to us so quickly and they were packaged beautifully! We would highly recommend him to others, without a doubt.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Michael · Married on 10/07/2017

Buffalo Photography was absolutely amazing. Both Phil & his Father went above & beyond for our wedding which made everything go very smooth for our big day.Their services are well worth every penny spent!! They will also be shooting my sisters wedding in February of 2017 & I have no doubt that she will be incredibly satisfied with their work. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for excellent photos & exceptional professionalism. It was a great experience working with Buffalo photography, I promise you will not be disappointed :)

Mike & Kristen

Sent on 10/17/2017

Chrissy · Married on 10/06/2017

Working with Buffalo Photography was absolutely amazing! From initial contact, through the day of the wedding, right up to having the prints personally delivered to my door-step Phil and his dad were nothing but professional, responsive, and just plain FUN to work with. My husband and I are terrible about having our pictures taken-- rarely ever do we get a decent photo of the two of us together so I was shocked at how great every single one of them came out. Our families can also be pretty obnoxious to deal with but Phil handled the unruly group with ease and kept everyone in line and laughing through out the day. We had so many people comment on how quickly/ efficiently we were able to get through the formal family pictures. Knowing how difficult they can be, my husband and I were seriously impressed and entirely grateful that things went so smoothly.

I don't think Phil or his dad missed a single a second. Every time I turned around or looked up one or the other was there with their camera ready to go. The pictures are stunning. My only complaint is that I'm having trouble picking a favorite!!

I am so happy with our decision to work with Buffalo Photography!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2017

I don't even know where to begin - THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for capturing the most perfect day of our lives. We've had our photos back for a month and I still cannot stop looking at them. Ever single picture is just beautiful and Phil captured the day with amazing attention to detail. From the salon to the hotel to the church and several of our locations and finally to the reception - we can relive the entire day thanks to Phil. He did what it took to get the perfect shots, which is not always easy when family members want to get the same photo! He's professional, talented and just a great guy all around :) We couldn't be happier with everything.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Buffalo Photography LLC 38
    Buffalo Photography LLC 39
    Buffalo Photography LLC 40

Cody · Married on 09/09/2017

Phil and his dad did an amazing job of capturing the moments that's are memories. The staged photos are great but the real moments they captured are what we hired them for. Having 2 photographers ensures all these were caught. Thanks again Phil!
    Cody and dani

Sent on 10/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

Phil was such and incredible vendor to work with; he met every single request, had great suggestions, and captured so many moments of our day that we didn’t realize we were missing. Looking at our photos gave us an entirely different perspective of our perfect day and we owe that all to Phil. He was able to capture our nonconventional wedding party of 22 (yup you read that right) in just the right way. I’m forever satisfied selecting Buffalo Photography and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Buffalo Photography LLC 41
    Buffalo Photography LLC 42

Kristin · Married on 08/19/2017

AMAZING!!!! My husband and I are not exactly "posed picture people" and we were not looking to go into debt because of our wedding pictures. Buffalo Photography was seriously a stellar choice budget-wise, and the pictures are BEAUTIFUL. Phil and his team pay attention to every little detail, give amazing suggestions, and listen to yours. They are willing to go above and beyond, and absolutely did so for us. I am so pleased with them, and so grateful that they captured the best moments of the day for us to enjoy forever!

Sent on 08/30/2017