Buffalo Photography LLC Reviews

Awesome!!!

He was amazing!!! So glad I went with Buffalo photography
    Meghan A. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I definitely recommend Buffalo Photography!

Phil was an amazing photographer and made my husband and I feel very comfortable on our wedding day. We loved every single one of the photos that he took. He also worked an extra hour free of charge in order to take getting ready shots and detail shots. His price was extremely reasonable, especially including a second photographer, and he delivered the photographs in under a month. I would definitely recommend him to everyone!
  • Claire
    Claire M. Married on 10/29/2021

100% Recommend Buffalo Photography

Phil exceeded our expectations. Great communication from day one. He had worked with our venue, took into consideration our worries about time and daylight, and came up with a plan for a stress free process. And that it was! He took charge and made magic happen (even in the rain!) Thanks for making me feel like a rockstar on my special day! Can’t wait to see how our pictures turned out.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Gina N. Married on 08/14/2021

Wedding photos

Phil was absolutely incredible. He answered my many questions and never made me feel like a bother. He was polite, responsive, and professional. Affordable and honest about what would work for me and my wedding.
  • Andrea
    Andrea B. Married on 07/10/2021

Our favorite wedding vendor

I don't think 5 stars is enough for Buffalo Photography- I wish we could give more! Phil was hands down our favorite wedding vendor! From the first time we reached out, he was responsive and quick to answer all of our questions. He was flexible throughout the planning process and even helped to create a "hybrid" package so we could get exactly what we wanted at a price we were comfortable with. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and was excited to get to work shooting all of the big and little moments. He stopped at nothing (including stopping traffic) to get the perfect photo and made sure everyone had fun doing it. When he sent our photos on a flash drive, it arrived in a beautiful keepsake box. Life gets busy and I accidentally let a whole year pass before choosing the photos for our family albums. I was initially nervous to talk to Phil about the situation, but he handled it beautifully and took care of our album order without missing a beat. One year later, it reminded me why we chose to use Phil for our wedding photographer. Not only are our photos beautiful, but we LOVE Phil's positive outlook, caring nature, and professional attitude. You will not be disappointed if you choose to use Buffalo Photography for your special day.
    Laura W. Married on 05/29/2021

Incredible Experience!

Everything on our wedding day went so smoothly! Wedding photos turned out incredible and we could not have asked for better service. Highly recommend.
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 06/27/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, phil is everything.

Phil was by far the best photographer I have ever met. He not only took amazing pictures, but was a dream to work with. He was willing to go the extra mile (including laying on the ground to get a good shot) and be totally flexible, all while photographing my wedding during a global pandemic. He helped plan the timeline of my day and laid everything out of who needed to be where at what time. With a bridal party of 18, he had the authoritative demeanor to keep everyone under control yet laughing at the same time. He knew what pictures were an obvious shot that would be desired, and was willing to work with any special requests. He had a sneak peek of the photos done within a week, and the others came through not soon after. Phil took some of the stress of a Covid wedding away, and came through with pictures better than I could have ever imagined!!!!
    Jonathan Married on 02/29/2020

Fantastic Experience

Phil was amazing and got photos of us that don't look real. He was in regular communication with us, professional, kind, and everything else. I can't recommend him enough.
  • EllieRose
    Elianna Married on 02/09/2020

February 9, 2020

Phil was our favorite vendor we had for our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding he was super responsive and helped to assuage any worry or questions I had. During the day he was everywhere he needed to be, even places I never would have thought he needed to be! His demeanor helped to keep our wedding day light and the best day ever. His quality of work is absolutely OUTSTANDING and we are still struggling to choose which of the amazing pictures we will print and hang on our wall. 11/10 would recommend Buffalo Photography!
    Victoria Married on 01/18/2020

Excellent!

Phil was so great to work with! Right from the start, he answered all of my questions quickly and was just easy to work with. He was flexible and went with the flow of the day. And a big thing for me was that I was also able to trust him, I could relax and enjoy my wedding day and I knew he was going to do an amazing job and be there to capture everything. I would recommend Phil to everyone, he truly is an amazing photographer.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly organized, professional, and fun!!!

Phil and his dad were absolutely amazing! From the first meeting, he made my husband and me feel confident in his work and organizational skills. The day of our wedding, Phil kept to our time line and made it a very efficient and fun process. He made the whole day that much more special. He was very easy to work with as he was open to our photo ideas and different locations. We put our trust in him, seeing that he would control most of the day, and we were not let down! The photos are absolutely beautiful and were also wrapped wonderfully. Thank you so much Phil for capturing our special day!
    Danielle W. Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome photographer!

Phil was an awesome photographer for our day. He was calm, and instructive, and he did a great job getting all the photos we wanted, even those we forgot about! Phil was a pleasure to work with, very responsive and professional. He made us feel very comfortable, and took such amazing photos that we get to cherish for years to come. I would recommend him to anyone!
    Melissa Married on 09/20/2019

Fun day for everyone

Even though it was a stressful day. Phil had a lot of patience and took his time with such a big group! The pictures turned out excellent and made the day perfect.
    Mary J. Married on 08/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

He made our day absolutely perfect!

We needed someone last minute after our first photographer ran into serious health issues. Phil came to our rescue and did a phenomenal job capturing our wedding day. He was very knowledgeable, and made you feel at ease, instantly. Words can not express how grateful we are to have Phil be part of our day. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.
    Kaitlynn W. Married on 08/10/2019

Great photos!

We booked Buffalo Photography because the prices were very reasonable and the photos are excellent. Phil was punctual the day of and made sure that everything went smoothly. He also provided recommendations for photo locations. The photos we have seen thus far have been great, and we cannot wait to see the rest!
    Dawn Married on 07/27/2019

Outstanding!

We loved and highly recommend Buffalo Photography LLC. Our pictures were amazing and the prices were reasonable! Phil was wonderful to work with- down to earth, professional, flexible, helpful, and he always got back to our calls and emails super fast. We couldn’t be happier with our choice!
    Aaron W. Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience

Phil was great throughout the entire process. He was flexible and adaptable which made everything so much easier and less stressful on our end.
  • Brittani
    Brittani T. Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

There are not enough words to say how amazing Phil was, and how much we enjoyed working with him. From start to finish he made myself and my husband feel so comfortable, so at least that part of our wedding was completely stress free! From the minute we met him, we knew he was going to be our Photographer. The way he handles a large group of people (especially a crazy, but fun bridal party) is magic. He really knows how to get everybody together and focused so that you have amazing photos to look back on. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Phil was able to capture every detail from the invitation and rings, to all of our family and friends having the time of their lives on the dance floor.
    We are so happy that we chose Phil and Buffalo Photography, LLC for our wedding day. I would highly recommend him to anybody and everybody. Thanks again Phil!!
    Devan M. Married on 05/26/2019

Best photographer in Buffalo

We chose Phil to photograph our wedding for a few main reasons, in no particular order.... 1) His portfolio. We loved how real and honest his shots were. It was clear that he values capturing the essence of his subjects without resorting to excessive filters. 2) The price tag. We were so impressed with the quality (not to mention quantity) of the product we got for an incredibly reasonable cost! 3) Communication. From the first phone call, we got total transparency, professionalism, and reassurance that he would help us through every step of the way. Because of Phil, this was one aspect of my wedding we really didn’t have to stress about; he goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are satisfied. The emotion of the day was perfectly captured and we cannot help but smile and laugh (and cry) every time we look through our photos. Thank you, Phil, for everything.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea S. Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

Phil is the greatest! He was incredibly responsive and professional right from the beginning. His reasonable pricing lured us in, but his fantastic picture quality is what sealed the deal. We truly could not be happier with our wedding photos.
    On the wedding day Phil really helped to keep everything running smoothly. He was prompt, organized, patient, and fun!
    After receiving our photos, we knew we made the right choice. We keep receiving compliments on how great everything looks. If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, Buffalo Photography is the way to go!
  • Shannen
    Shannen Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Photographer

Phil did an amazing job with our wedding. He was organized, professional, and really focused on his work. He was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls. I would highly recommend him and really enjoyed working with him! Compared to other photographers in the area, his prices cannot be beat either. The quality of his photos is incredible!
    Kiera Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Amazing

We could not have been happier with the service, the value, the professionalism of Buffalo Photography. Phil met with my husband and I well over a year before our wedding, and we instantly trusted Phil with our photography. As we got closer to the wedding, I had phone calls with Phil to discuss the entire day hour by hour, and he helped me with creating a timeline. We planned on a first look photo session, and Phil drove my MOH & I to the meeting place at Buffalo City Hall & then around Buffalo for different photo locations. All this for an amazing price. I had numerous people advise that not only were our pictures better quality than their photos, but we had spent less money. You can not beat that!! Highly recommend this amazing photographer for your special day. We can’t thank Phil enough!
    Chloe Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend

Phil and his father were absolutely awesome to work with and his final product is even better! From the first time we met with Phil he was able to explain everything in detail and answer all of our questions and address all of our concerns (mostly my wife’s concerns). He was flexible with us when we needed to schedule our engagement photos 3 different times because of weather and was professional through the wedding. We couldn’t be happier with the photos we got from him. From his help staging and directing us, working with him throughout the wedding, the finished photos, books, prints, and presentation of it all, we are so happy to have chosen Buffalo Photography LLC. We would recommend him to anyone looking for amazing quality photos and a very easy to work with photographer.
    Molly M. Married on 11/03/2018

A beautifully captured Buffalo wedding in November

Phil was amazing. Very organized and kept the day moving smoothly. Our pictures came out beautifully, looking very natural and truly captured the perfect day we had. I should also mention that it was probably 14 degrees outside with a very very strong wind, you would have no idea looking at our pictures. All of our pictures are "Pinterest worthy" capturing the gorgeous fall colors and the candid laughs and smiles. Everything was perfect and I would and will recommend Phil to anyone who is getting married!
    Garret B. Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Wedding Photography!

Phil from Buffalo Photography was absolutely excellent throughout the entire wedding planning process. Pictures were prefect and Phil helped make our special day absolutely perfect!
illustration stars