Buffalo Launch Club Reviews

49 | Grand Island, NY

49 Reviews for Buffalo Launch Club

49 Buffalo Launch Club Reviews

Linda · Married on 08/06/2016

The Buffalo Launch Club was absolutely the perfect place for our daughter's wedding! The Wedding and Event Planner, Catherine was amazing! She promised from the start that on the day of the rehearsal and day of the wedding she would handle everything an deliver on all our plans. She did that and more! The guests commented on how impressed they were that everything was absolutely perfect... Catherine and her staff were professional, caring, prepared and delivered above and beyond our expectations! Her calm demeanor and attention to every detail kept every thing moving on time and executed perfectly. The food was delicious and hot and the staff was ready immediately to replenish the buffet before any tray was empty. The wedding ceremony by the Lighthouse was breathtaking and a beautiful setting. Guests really enjoyed having the opportunity to enjoy the outdoor patio and beautiful view! This location is an absolute gem and excellent value and we highly recommend everyone to consider this location for your wedding - you will not be disappointed!

Amy · Married on 08/06/2016

The BLC gave us the PERFECT wedding ceremony and reception! Catherine and the staff were extremely accommodating and helpful throughout the planning, and when it came to the weekend of the wedding, I could not have asked for better. We got married at the lighthouse, and everything was timed perfectly and set up just how we wanted. Catherine coordinated with all of our other vendors flawlessly and made the entire night a huge hit! The food was delicious, the service was impeccable, and the entire reception flowed effortlessly-even with near 200 guests! I cannot express enough gratitude to the BLC staff for making our wedding day perfect. We are so incredibly happy to have picked this venue and we have not one complaint or minor detail we’d change. I would highly recommend this venue for any event.

BLC was wonderful to work with! On our first meeting with Catherine in May we fell in love with the club and felt right at home. We were well researched and compared several venues however what stood out was that at the first meeting I knew Catherine wanted to make sure we had our dream day. Catherine has been wonderful since my first phone call inquiring about the club. She was poised, professional and accommodating every step of the way, everything a planning bride would hope to work with. My bridesmaids commented on how organized and professional she was on the day of the wedding, coordinating the transitions of the night and the last minute switch to performing the ceremony indoor due to rain.
    My guests were raving about the delicious food and the beautiful venue. Our vendors commented on how pleasant and helpful the staff was. I honestly can not find one thing I wish had been different. I would recommend BLC to anyone looking to host their wedding or any banquet event

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

We had our wedding at BFC this year. Our outdoor wedding was rained on and one day before the ceremony, our reception venue changed things up to host our ceremony as well. This was done at no extra charge to us. Catherine, the event coordinator was there every step of the way and helped us rehearse with all of these changes. Chair covers, sashes, napkin, and basic centerpieces are provided at no extra cost and our centerpieces were set up for us which eliminated SO much on our "to do" list.
    We were so happy with this venue. The food was delicious and the staff were SO friendly and responsive to our needs. I recommend this venue for any occasion. Thank you again to BFC for making our wedding day perfect!

Jackie · Married on 08/08/2015

Our wedding at the Buffalo Launch Club was amazing! They were very organized and easy to communicate with by phone or email. They were very accommodating to all of our needs. We had our ceremony outside by the lighthouse, and speakers were provided by the Launch Club to play our music. They also provided docks so we were able to be brought in by boat. I provided pictures for our candy display, place cards, center pieces, and cigar bar and each table was set up perfectly as I had imagined. We had the buffet dinner, and all of our guests raved about the food! The Buffalo Launch Club was perfect for every guest, whether they wanted to be on the dance floor dancing to the band, relaxing outside with a cigar, or just strolling through the grounds checking out the scenery. The Buffalo Launch Club provides a great outdoor backdrop for photos. I would highly recommend the Buffalo Launch Club for any occasion!!

• IceQueen620

Kylie · Married on 07/25/2015

Catherine has been amazing through the entire planning process. She has researched any request I have made that would be out of the normal and done whatever was possible to fulfill all requests. Chef Will was most accommodating with our menu and was willing to listen to the style and meal choices I preferred and created an offering exactly as I wanted.

I'll update again with more details after! wedding.

Laura · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I got married in June of 2015. We had looked at several venues in the WNY area, and were not thrilled with the options. We wanted a venue on the water, and had heard from a friend about the Buffalo Launch Club. We knew from the minute we walked in that this was the place for us. The ceremony by the lighthouse, overlooking the water and boats was the perfect backdrop! It was great to pick a venue that has everything you need on site as well. We didn't have to rent chair covers, linens, decorations, etc. We just picked out what we wanted, and didn't have to worry about it. Catherine, the banquet manager, was very professional and precise. She executed our ideas and plans precisely, and made us feel at ease, which is a major advantage for any bride! The food was fantastic as well, which is always a big concern for couples planning a wedding. We really have no complaints, and wish we could relive the day all over again. I hope to plan another special occasion there in the near future!

• User3801934 · 2+ years ago

I am extremely pleased! Everything was great. They are very organized, flexible, kind, caring, easy to work with. They do it all for you. The waitresses and bartenders were fantastic. Our ceremony was to be outside by the lighthouse with the river view but because of the weather we made a last minute call to go inside. The ceremony was perfect, very intimate! There are not enough words to express how pleased we are with BLC! I highly recommend them!!

Jarett · Married on 08/09/2014

Chris and his team were amazing. Very attentive to our needs. Made sure everything ran smooth while we enjoyed our night. Food was awesome and the room looked beautiful.

Janine · Married on 08/09/2014

First of all the setting was just beautiful. Waitress, bartender, etc were exceptional. Never a problem.They let us come in early to do our set up and primping and were very courteous. The food was excellent, nice to hear our guests complimenting everything. We had a cocktail reception setup and so glad we did as we couldn't of asked for more. Very impressed. Would definitely have another affair there. Thank you Buffalo Launch Club for a job WELL DONE!!!

David · Married on 07/19/2014

Chris Swiatek, and the rest of the staff at the Buffalo Launch Club were truly professional and provided us with an unforgettable experience on our perfect day! My wife and I could not have been any happier, or more satisfied with everything the Launch Club did for us!! Very Highly Recommended!!!

The Buffalo Launch Club really made our wedding perfect! The manager was excellent; he was so helpful and accommodating. He always returned my emails in a very timely fashion. I sent him multiple emails (sometimes more than 2 a day) with little questions about the menu, venue, etc., and he made sure to answer each email and my questions. He was flexible with our requests which was great. My husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect experience. Everything ran so smoothly at the club, and throughout the night of the reception, they made sure to check in with my husband and I to see that everything was going well. The food was incredible; everyone raved about it! I have to eat gluten-free, along with a few of our guests, and the club made sure to accommodate us all. In addition to the manager, the staff members were amazing. I left detailed notes with how I wanted my decorations to be set up, and they took their time and paid astute attention to my notes. Their care for creating "my vision" was so touching to me. They also took care of all of our decorations after the reception was over so we didn't have to stay and clean up; we were able to pick up our belongings the next day or two. That was such a relief and allowed us to continue having a great night! I really can't speak highly enough of the Buffalo Launch Club; I could go on and on. Being right on the water for my "Cape Cod" themed wedding was perfect. I highly highly recommend this venue for any bride and groom!

Natalie · Married on 05/17/2014

Everything about my wedding reception was perfect. It surpassed all my ideas and expectations. The service and food was amazing and the their professionalism was top of the line.

Christina · Married on 06/15/2013

Everything about this venue was perfect! The room looked stunning, the food was fabulous, and the service was unbelievable!! I can't thank the Buffalo Launch Club, and Sigmund (event manager) enough for making my wedding such an amazing day! Everyone had a great time! I highly recommend this venue for any wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, or other event!

• Kyla

Kyla · Married on 10/27/2012

The Launch club was absolutely amazing! During the time that we booked our reception the head manager left the company. The prices that we were promised were kept, and all the extras the previous manager gave us were kept as well.. even though the launch club had set their prices higher. Sigmond head of banquets was absolutely wonderful. He was very professional, organized and really crafted our vision of a beautiful reception. Sigmond made a floor plan chart of a layout and timing schedule of our whole reception and followed it to a tee. At the reception, Sigmond even went to all of the tables to check on guests to see if everything was to their liking. Besides outstanding service, the food was absolutely scrumptious! I don't think i found one plate that had food left over when my husband and i were visiting with the guests. The staff did such a wonderful job decorating the place too. Beforehand, we were provided decor from the launch club that we could play with to make sure the decor was to our liking. When we were set on our table decor, we took a a picture and sent the photo to Sigmond to pass on to the staff. The launch club staff decorated the tables just beautifully, and followed our table design perfectly. The staff were also very helpful during clean up.

Our folks arranged for my husband and i to be presented with Kimchi prior to dinner. (we taught in Korea the year prior) Sigmond handed the kimchi to the chef and he cooked up an authentic Korean dish. It was a very special touch to our wedding that was presented beautifully.

We had the whole reception space to ourselves (minus the restaurant for launch club members) and were able to stay as late as we wanted. My husband and i left earlier of course, but the party went to 2am.

I can not recommend the Buffalo Launch Club enough! Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

The whole night was perfect. The food was great, the staff was wonderful and helpful. We loved the atmosphere inside. I love the setup they have for the entrance, dance floor, bar, and seating area for dinner. Everything was well organized, couldn't have asked for a better location and service.

Kimberly · Married on 06/09/2012

I am beyond thrilled that I was able to have my reception at this venue. When I walked in it was absolutely beautiful. The staff had gone above and beyond to make my dreams come true. I even asked for hanging lights and they did them for me! The view is BEYOND AMAZING. The boats at night on the water were breathtaking and there are windows all along the dining room. perfect. The staff served dinner timely and I didn't even notice them cleaning up until it was done! The bar staff were so nice and i was only drinking water because i was dancing so much and they had a glass of water waiting for me whenever i came over. great space!

• User4088127 · event on: 05/03/2014

Excellent Facility, Food and Service!!

• User4088696 · event on: 05/04/2014

Outstanding event from quality of food, service and overall customer service. Fantastic location to hold any type of event (party, wedding, picnic, etc)

• User4089490 · event on: 05/03/2014

What a great place to have a party! Facility is beautiful, service was impeccable and food was fantastic! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• User4089527 · event on: 10/27/2013

I had thrown a baby shower for my sister there and they could not have been more accommodating. I was extremely pleased with how everything went, how it was set up and how helpful everyone was.

Robert · event on: 12/05/2013

Everything was excellent! Staff was very helpful and attentive to our needs.

Marta · event on: 10/26/2013

I use this venue every year for a private halloween party and they go above and beyond my expectations every time. Starting with the beautiful setting to the great food and wonderful staff.

• User4088696 · event on: 05/18/2014

Customer service and quality of food outstanding. You can not beat the view looking out over the Niagara River and the BLC basin with all the beautiful boats in it.

Mike · event on: 05/31/2014

Awesome event. Attention to detail was wonderful