Bueche Photography Reviews

Bueche Photography 3
Bueche Photography 4

Rechelle Rogers · Getting married on 04/03/2020

The best Photographer

Colby was amazing! Both he and his wife were very professional and accommodating. I honestly couldn't of asked for a better photographer. Even our guest were saying how wonderful our photographer was. He is so soft spoken and knowledgeable, trust me when I tell you he is the best! Call him, I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Guidry · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing Photos

I am so glad that I chose Bueche Photography for my engagement and wedding photos! Colby was very professional and easy to work with from the start. We were able to customize our package to fit our specific wants/needs. I was truly able to see his talents when he coordinated our engagement session outdoors in the rain! I had specific requests with poses for the wedding day, and they made sure to accommodate them all. Colby and Shirley are so calm and helpful when working with you, so you do not feel anxious or stressed at all!
    In addition, the package and print prices were reasonable and affordable. You also get a $50 credit per session! I would highly recommend choosing them as your engagement/wedding photographers!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Bueche Photography 5
    Bueche Photography 6
    Bueche Photography 7
    Bueche Photography 8

Victoria Disedare · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing Service!

Phenomenal service! Colby and Shirley Bueche were so kind, patient and flexible! They were courteous and professional with everything they did. From the initial booking to the finished proofs, they were always available to take care of any and all of my concerns. While posing for photos, I never once felt rushed and the photographs they captured were absolutely beautiful! I can not commend them enough for the excellent job they did.
    We are incredibly appreciative of the time and effort they put into capturing every moment of our wedding night. They are such wonderful people that we were very lucky to get to work with. We are beyond pleased with their work and I strongly recommend their services to everyone! You won't find photographers more talented than Colby and Shirley.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Laura

Laura M. Disedare · Married on 03/15/2019

Total Professionals

My daughter hired Colby & Shirley from Bueche Photography to take photographs of her March wedding. When they arrived, it was like a friend that you have known forever had shown up! Not a single request that was made was turned down, and all of the services were made with a smile. We received the proofs in almost no time and the results were spectacular. I highly recommend hiring this team! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Vanessa Boudreaux · Married on 03/10/2019

Excellent Work

We had a great experience from the start. Bueche Photography was an amazing team to work with my son's Senior pictures. Colby really understood my son which included how my son hates taking pictures. Colby moved quickly and swiftly to the best photos without having my son getting anxious. The pictures came out great!! I could have not asked for better photographer.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Sara · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful quality photography!

Both photographers are so professional, calm, and kind. We have such beautiful photos from our wedding and it’s all thanks to Bueche photography!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • W

Wanda Lawrence · Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful Restoration

We had previous experience with Bueche Photography for our daughters wedding. They were both very professional at the wedding. A few days ago, we discovered our own wedding pictures to be in need of repair. Knowing Colby Bueche's professionalism, we gave him a call. He came and looked at our pictures. Once again, Colby was professional. He knew he was looking at precious memories and family pictures. He handled our pictures with great care as though they were his own pictures. He restored our pictures and we are very pleased.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

AMAZING and affordable!!

Booked him for our wedding in New Iberia. I can’t say enough good things about how wonderful they are!! Prompt, understanding, thorough, and have a great eye for pics. They truly understand lighting and angles and the pictures look incredible. Solid combo of poses, portraits and candids. Colby and his wife were so, so communicative and even easier to work with. As someone who hates taking pictures, I felt so comfortable. BOOK WITH THEM!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Daniel Small · Married on 10/13/2018

I would hire them all over again.

We had a great experience with Bueche Photography. They were very attentive and responsive. They were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

They were so wonderful to work with for my Bridals and Wedding Day photography. The proofs look amazing and my Bridal portrait for our reception was just stunning! Our guests have repeatedly expressed how nice our photographers were at our wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Joy · Married on 06/11/2018

Bueche Photography captured all aspects of my daughter's wedding excellently. The photos really illustrate the beauty of the venue and the personality of the bride and groom as well as the wedding party members. Not only are the photos beautiful, but I have never before worked with any photographer who turned around proofs so quickly. I could not believe Colby had the photos ready to view in such a short time. Also, this was a destination wedding so both the bride/groom and myself were across the country. It is scary to put your faith in any vendor when you are 800 miles away. From the very first phone call, though, I had confidence that we had the right photographer for the big event. Colby made it easy at every step of the way and really delivered exceptional results.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kristi · Married on 05/20/2018

I have known Colby and Shirley for several years. I hired them to do a photo shoot of my granddaughter at my house. They did a fabulous job. They went out of their way to ensure that all my requests were met and also offered their ideas as well. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Breahna · Married on 05/19/2018

colby and shirley are so wonderful to work with ! they made sure everything went smoothly and i got exactly what i wanted ! i will definitely recommend them and use them again in the future (:

Sent on 05/31/2018

Breahna · Married on 05/19/2018

Love dealing withColby and Shirley, very accommodating. Fast turn around time. Wouldn't use anyone else!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2018

I think if there were 6 stars I would have given them that. They were very flexible, worked with us in every way and made great pictures.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2018

They did great work and were there every step of the way. Quick to respond to emails and always available if I had any questions.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

Colby with Bueche Photography has provided photography for our past few high school events. (HOCO and PROM). He is always a pleasure and takes excellent pictures. Very flexible as well. Many thanks to Colby and his wife for making it easy.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Ginger · Married on 01/04/2018

Bueche Photography was a dream to work with! They are both so very patient and understanding as to meeting your needs as a wedding. They will answer you promptly in any questions you may have and not stir you wrong! I trust them in handling my pictures and will not hesitate to use them again for future events!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Holly · Married on 11/21/2017

Bueche Photography is simply amazing! With my son being home for only a couple of days before a year long deployment, Bueche Photography immediately agreed to photograph our family and worked with our tight schedule. The Bueches are extremely attentive, courtesy, and pleasant to work with. High quality photos and a reasonable price. We will definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Amber · Married on 09/29/2017

Great photographers!! Very professional and detail-oriented.

Sent on 10/07/2017

casey · Married on 09/23/2017

Colby and Shirley are amazing! Very professional, and always responsive to any questions I had! There is no doubt that they thoroughly enjoy what they do! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture one of the most important days of my life! These guys are the best!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

The Bueche's are very accommodating and prompt with responding to emails and phone calls. They are personabl, professional and so easy going. They are creative and also good with suggesting things that a bride sometimes doesn't think about. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

Having an amazing photographer for my wedding was one of the most important things to me, and all I can say if that is also important to you then you can't go wrong with Bueche Photography!! Colby and Shirley went above and beyond for me and were amazing to work with. I always felt comfortable with them, and they helped to capture the best moments of my life with their amazing photography skills. The pictures were amazing and I will treasure them for the rest of my life! They are absolutely the best in the business and I highly recommend them for all your photography needs!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Lynn · event on 05/11/2017

They are awesome. I was very pleased with the pictures and they were very professional. I would recommend them to everyone. And they were very responsive. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    I will be calling them again.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Alicia · Married on 03/18/2017

Excellent photographers. Willing to do any photographs we wanted and gave wonderful suggestions for additional photos. Would suggest this photographer to others.

Sent on 03/21/2017