Bueche Photography Reviews

68 Reviews for Bueche Photography

• W

Wanda Lawrence · Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful Restoration

We had previous experience with Bueche Photography for our daughters wedding. They were both very professional at the wedding. A few days ago, we discovered our own wedding pictures to be in need of repair. Knowing Colby Bueche's professionalism, we gave him a call. He came and looked at our pictures. Once again, Colby was professional. He knew he was looking at precious memories and family pictures. He handled our pictures with great care as though they were his own pictures. He restored our pictures and we are very pleased.

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

AMAZING and affordable!!

Booked him for our wedding in New Iberia. I can’t say enough good things about how wonderful they are!! Prompt, understanding, thorough, and have a great eye for pics. They truly understand lighting and angles and the pictures look incredible. Solid combo of poses, portraits and candids. Colby and his wife were so, so communicative and even easier to work with. As someone who hates taking pictures, I felt so comfortable. BOOK WITH THEM!! You will not be disappointed.

Daniel Small · Married on 10/13/2018

I would hire them all over again.

We had a great experience with Bueche Photography. They were very attentive and responsive. They were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

They were so wonderful to work with for my Bridals and Wedding Day photography. The proofs look amazing and my Bridal portrait for our reception was just stunning! Our guests have repeatedly expressed how nice our photographers were at our wedding.

Joy · Married on 06/11/2018

Bueche Photography captured all aspects of my daughter's wedding excellently. The photos really illustrate the beauty of the venue and the personality of the bride and groom as well as the wedding party members. Not only are the photos beautiful, but I have never before worked with any photographer who turned around proofs so quickly. I could not believe Colby had the photos ready to view in such a short time. Also, this was a destination wedding so both the bride/groom and myself were across the country. It is scary to put your faith in any vendor when you are 800 miles away. From the very first phone call, though, I had confidence that we had the right photographer for the big event. Colby made it easy at every step of the way and really delivered exceptional results.

Kristi · Married on 05/20/2018

I have known Colby and Shirley for several years. I hired them to do a photo shoot of my granddaughter at my house. They did a fabulous job. They went out of their way to ensure that all my requests were met and also offered their ideas as well. I highly recommend their services.

Breahna · Married on 05/19/2018

colby and shirley are so wonderful to work with ! they made sure everything went smoothly and i got exactly what i wanted ! i will definitely recommend them and use them again in the future (:

Breahna · Married on 05/19/2018

Love dealing withColby and Shirley, very accommodating. Fast turn around time. Wouldn't use anyone else!

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2018

I think if there were 6 stars I would have given them that. They were very flexible, worked with us in every way and made great pictures.

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2018

They did great work and were there every step of the way. Quick to respond to emails and always available if I had any questions.

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

Colby with Bueche Photography has provided photography for our past few high school events. (HOCO and PROM). He is always a pleasure and takes excellent pictures. Very flexible as well. Many thanks to Colby and his wife for making it easy.

Ginger · Married on 01/04/2018

Bueche Photography was a dream to work with! They are both so very patient and understanding as to meeting your needs as a wedding. They will answer you promptly in any questions you may have and not stir you wrong! I trust them in handling my pictures and will not hesitate to use them again for future events!

Holly · Married on 11/21/2017

Bueche Photography is simply amazing! With my son being home for only a couple of days before a year long deployment, Bueche Photography immediately agreed to photograph our family and worked with our tight schedule. The Bueches are extremely attentive, courtesy, and pleasant to work with. High quality photos and a reasonable price. We will definitely use them again!

Amber · Married on 09/29/2017

Great photographers!! Very professional and detail-oriented.

casey · Married on 09/23/2017

Colby and Shirley are amazing! Very professional, and always responsive to any questions I had! There is no doubt that they thoroughly enjoy what they do! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture one of the most important days of my life! These guys are the best!

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

The Bueche's are very accommodating and prompt with responding to emails and phone calls. They are personabl, professional and so easy going. They are creative and also good with suggesting things that a bride sometimes doesn't think about. I would highly recommend them.

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

Having an amazing photographer for my wedding was one of the most important things to me, and all I can say if that is also important to you then you can't go wrong with Bueche Photography!! Colby and Shirley went above and beyond for me and were amazing to work with. I always felt comfortable with them, and they helped to capture the best moments of my life with their amazing photography skills. The pictures were amazing and I will treasure them for the rest of my life! They are absolutely the best in the business and I highly recommend them for all your photography needs!

Alicia · Married on 03/18/2017

Excellent photographers. Willing to do any photographs we wanted and gave wonderful suggestions for additional photos. Would suggest this photographer to others.

Britni · Married on 10/15/2016

Colby & Shirley are an absolute joy to work with! They went out of their way to make sure every date and time worked best for me with weather troubles, & we're very professional and accommodating. Not to mention, my photos are absolutely gorgeous!

• W

Wanda · Married on 08/27/2016

Colby Bueche is a highly professional photographer. He met with us and gave advice on our reception area and the best lighting area. He gave several other pointers as well. He came to the wedding professionally dressed. If I hadn't spoken with him before the wedding began, I would not have known he was present. His flash was not noticed during the wedding, The pictures are beautiful . I couldn't be more pleased. The only hard part is choosing our prints! If I need another photographer, he would be my first choice. He is a very humble, professional photographer. You will not be disappointed!

I had my senior pictures taken by Bueche photography and it couldn't came out better! The experience was amazing. They are super fun and make you feel comfortable! I would totally recommend this to a friend!

Jodi · Married on 06/04/2016

I could not give a more glowing review of the photography services provided by Bueche Photography. From my first conversation with Colby, I knew I was placing my wedding in the right hands. You can tell that he genuinely loves his profession. He provided good suggestions on how to create a better flow for all of the family pictures for the day of the wedding. On my wedding day, he and his spouse, Shirley, arrived promptly. I should note that my weather forecast changed from slight chance of thunderstorms to 90% chance of heavy rain. Colby was able to adjust quite easily to the change in weather and ceremony set up. He even create some unique photo opportunities making use of the weather. I received countless positive comments from my wedding guests in regards to the photographer. I have been able to see the proofs from the ceremony and reception. They are beautiful, clear, and capture the mood of my day. I highly recommend Bueche Photography.

Claire · Married on 05/21/2016

we had the absolute best experience with Beuche Photography. They were responsive to my request and provided all the pricing information right away. Their prices are very competitive and they were willing to work with us on time and location.
    During the shoot, Cody was extremely low professional and friendly. He noticed little details for example the clasp of my necklace and gave us instruction on how to position ourselves as to get the best picture. He had the profs to us in a week. We will definitely be using them again.

Colby and Shirley were GREAT! They responded immediately and were able to meet my needs on very short notice. Their attention to detail was extraordinary! You would be pleased to have them photograph your special day!

Courtney · Married on 05/20/2016

Colby and his wife were absolutely perfect!!! From taking my bridals to my wedding. When I went to take my bridals we were dodging rain showers and he worked with me, very flexible. I chose Bueche Photography because of the beautiful work he has posted on his website and because of the pricing. I did a lot of reaseach from local photographers to those not so local and the price with the quality, there was no comparison, I had to book with Colby! I am so pleased with everything. He was very quick on getting my bridal proofs up and ready for me to choose. It has been a week since my wedding and I already have my proofs for the wedding (which are amazing!) I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! I am so pleased with everything from cost, flexibility, responsiveness, and professionalism.