buds 'n bloom design studio Reviews

51 | De Pere, WI

51 Reviews for buds 'n bloom design studio

Heather · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing flowers

Jared and his crew did an AMAZING job with our flowers. He took my vision and ran with it and i could not of been more happy than i was with the result. I would use him again and again!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Shellady

Shellady · Married on 10/26/2018

Picture Perfect

Buds 'n Bloom knocked it out of the park for my beyond beautiful wedding florals. From my first meeting with Jerad, I trusted him with my vision! People are still raving about how gorgeous our flowers were and I am forever grateful for his creativity sprinkled throughout my perfect Wedding day!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Martin · Married on 09/15/2018

Unforgetable Moments - Wedding Sept. 15, 2018

Other than marrying my best friend, my favorite part of our wedding day was enjoying all of the floral and styling details from Buds n Bloom. Jerad was able to coordinate my husbands traditional style and my more modern flair into an elegant and classic memory for us to look back on the rest of our lives. We were blessed to have had such wonderful vision and execution from start to finish; not to mention planning meetings were a blast! I would not change one thing. Also, the ease of rentals that we did not have to find homes for later was something I definitely appreciated later. Their process is on point.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Amadiris · Married on 07/14/2018

Our day was absolute dream, our ceremony & reception venues were immaculate. Every detail was taken into consideration and every time we looked around we spotted something unique and absolutely beautiful. Our meetings prior to the big day definitely played a factor in how wonderfully everything was executed. We had so much fun planning with Jerad and he has an amazing vision and style! Our day would not have been the same without him and his team!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Lori · Married on 06/16/2018

Incredibly easy to work with. It was an absolute pleasure planning my wedding flowers with these guys. Fun but professional and incredibly talented. The ceremony and reception flowers took my breath away. So many guests commented on the beautiful flower arrangements. I gave Jerad my ideas and then trusted them to go with it. It was all i wanted and more! Buds and Bloom helped make my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Casey Dorsch · Married on 01/20/2018

Breathtaking work and amazing experience

Jerad and Josh blew me away with their attention to detail, willingness to work with my budget and ideas, and making reality better than anything I could have ever dreamed up! The fact that I, and all my bridesmaids, burst into tears when we saw the bouquets, and that I still cry thinking about how perfect everything was, says a lot about their work. We loved them so much that their pictures made it into our wedding scrapbook!
    Buds ‘n Bloom truly made it an incredible and fun experience for my husband and me and I’d recommend them a million times over.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Buds n' Bloom were such a delight to work with! They were able to share in my vision in order to take my dream wedding floral decor and turn it j to reality! They simply are the best :)

Sent on 03/07/2017

Chuen · Married on 10/21/2017

Where do I even begin? Jerad and his team was AWESOME to work with and they have amazing talent. The flowers, trees and vases were EXACTLY how I envisioned my wedding to be. Everyone complimented on the center pieces and stated how beautiful and romantic everything looked. Everyone thought it looked like a picture from a wedding magazine. I would highly recommend Buds 'n Bloom, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kelli Basten · Married on 09/30/2017

Excellent attention to detail and trends!

Jared handled all the floral details of my wedding making it beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of. He took all of my ideas and brought them to life. He was fabulous to work with and hit every mark and detail. I would highly recommend Buds ‘n Bloom for any future bride. You will have a blast working with them!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

We could not have found a more talented florist! We loved working with Jerad and Josh. Jerad was very responsive and his passion for his work shined through with every conversation we had. Every detail and request we made (and there were a lot!) was accommodated and carried out to perfection on our wedding day! During the planning process, Jerad offered suggestions to top off our vision for the day, and he was right on point! Not only do they provide the most outstanding flowers, but they could provide me with a variety of other items...wooden doors for the entrance to my ceremony, beautiful candles, linens, frames, and so much more! Every idea I had his response was, "Yes!" Thank you for fulfilling our dream and helping make our wedding weekend gorgeous and unforgettable!

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/29/2017

Beautiful flowers for our ceremony & reception

Sent on 08/15/2017

Eva · Married on 07/29/2017

Jerad and Josh are superheros. They were incredibly accommodating, reliable and so much fun to work with. Our ceremony and reception were a dream come true thanks to Buds 'n Bloom. We are so grateful for everything Jerad and Josh did to make our day perfect! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Cassie · Married on 07/28/2017

We ordered bouquets and boutineers for our wedding and they turned out gorgeous. We gave them an idea of what we wanted and they created something beautiful. They were super easy to work with even when we had to make adjustments to our order. Great customer service and quality.

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/15/2017

Jerad and Aaron were so easy to work with! They did an awesome job answering questions and providing suggestions of what would look good with my vision from the beginning. They were quick to respond to emails and calls and were flexible in adding on more flowers as we got closer to the wedding. Our flowers turned out beautiful! I'm so glad I chose Buds 'n Bloom!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Heather · Married on 06/16/2017

We just had our wedding at the Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake. When Jared brought the bouquets in, I had goosebumps. I expected them to be gorgeous but they were even better than I ever imagined. Then, I was ready to walk down the aisle and the floral arrangements took my breath away. After the ceremony, everyone commented on how unbelievable my flowers were. Just when I thought I couldn't be any more amazed, I saw what they did in the reception hall. The best way to describe it is I felt like I was part of a fairy tale movie. In my first meeting, I told Jared my flowers were very important. Without a doubt, I made absolutely the right decision on my florist!!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Pam · Married on 06/10/2017

buds 'n bloom just created the flowers for my daughters wedding at The Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake, they were over the top, jaw dropping, gorgeous! We went with a color palette, and Jerad and his team did the rest! Each bouquet, corsage and boutineer were brought directly to the rooms and pinned on and given to the Bridal party, excellent touch! The Gazebo where the service was outside was perfectly decorated! The reception was held in the Palm Garden Room and the doors are locked right until dinner is served, the guests were in awe when the doors opened. The fragrance was out of this world and each table was decorated to perfection with centerpieces, candles, and table numbers, it was a dream come true for our daughter and her new husband! Every single guest at the wedding commented on how gorgeous the flowers were, next to the Bride and Groom, the flowers stole the show! At the end of the wedding they also come back and take it all down! Excellent service, gorgeous details! You will not be disappointed if you go to Buds 'n Bloom for your wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2017

buds 'n bloom design studio's reply:

Thank you for the kinds words! We are so very happy that your special day went off without a hitch ;) Congrats!

Laura · Married on 11/12/2016

We had the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen at a wedding! Buds N Blooms were extremely helpful through the entire planning process. I came to him with and general idea of what I wanted and he turned into a vision, and into the most beautiful reality!!! Thank you Thank you!!!! I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Thank you Laura!

Jody · Married on 07/16/2016

The flowers and centerpieces for my wedding were absolutely amazing. So much better than I imagined. Jerad is absolutely amazing to work with, and is incredibly talented- he made every detail perfect. I chose all of my vendors based solely on reviews and recommendations, and there is a reason that buds 'n bloom tops the lists. I didn't want to worry about not liking something, and they delivered stunning centerpieces and beautiful bouquets. Jerad has wonderful customer service and is the best at what he does! I would work with them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/18/2016
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 06/11/2016

Jerad & Josh at Buds n Bloom produce the best floral arrangements! Everyone at the wedding was talking about the how beautiful the flowers were as well as how amazing they smelled! My wedding planner (Sash & Bow) & Jerad thought up a great design to blow away all my guests. I had an idea of what it looked like, but I was incredibly amazed when I walked into the event space. It was soo magical. The buds & bloom team was soo easy to work with and are very flexible when we changed the whole design concept about 1 month before the wedding. The flowers lasted soo long. It was a great treat to keep them for the weeks after the wedding. Guests still talk about the flowers & I get flowers year round from their store as I know they are the best!

Sent on 12/28/2016

buds 'n bloom design studio's reply:

So glad to hear Marissa!! We are very honored you asked us to be part of your day! Congrats again!

I was an out of town bride having my wedding in Green Bay and Jerad could not have been more helpful! He worked over email with me, met with my mom multiple times since she lived there, and he was just so excited for me that it made me even more excited. Flowers were AMAZING- still smell great over a week after the wedding! Him and his team brought in the bouquets and the boutonnieres all labeled and very fresh. He was awesome and I'd highly recommend putting your trust in him for your wedding flowers/décor!

Sent on 06/06/2016

buds 'n bloom design studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Very glad to hear that you were beyond satisfied :) We constantly strive to have the best customer service, but it's made easier when we get clients like you! Congratulations on your wedding!

Buds N Bloom made our wedding every thing that we had hoped for. They were super helpful and gave us lots of options when we were unsure of what we wanted. Our big day was beautiful.

Sent on 01/23/2016

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful!! I met with Jared and had a vision and he brought it to life!! Turned out to be a magical setting!! People were emotional just seeing the room. Jared was also a great help getting everyone orginized and getting the flowers where they need to be. Jared also stayed the the wedding and was so much fun.

Sent on 12/24/2015

Jackie · Married on 10/17/2015

Jerad was great to work with throughout the entire process! He took the time to sit down with me individually to understand exactly what I wanted. We went through my Pinterest page so he saw what I liked and made recommendations based on my interests and price point. The arrangements were beautiful and turned out better than I imaged! Jerad even incorporated lace with pearls on my bouquet and crimson ribbon with pearls on my bridesmaid bouquets to match with our dresses. I would highly recommend Buds 'n Bloom for all of your floral needs!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Not being as knowledgeable regarding flowers as I would have hoped to have been during this process, they really listened to my vision for the wedding overall and by doing so they put together the most perfect arrangements. From their stunning work to their high levels of passion and liveliness, I was so excited to have them take part in such an important day.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Jamie · Married on 09/19/2015

Jerad and his staff are absolutely outstanding! They totally outdid themselves with my and my maid of honor's bouquet! They were just stunning! Even out others venders wanted to know who did the flowers, so they could recommend them. The flowers even last an extended period of time after the wedding as well. My husband and I would recommend buds 'n' bloom to everyone!

Sent on 09/28/2015