Buds Blooms & Beyond Reviews

21 | Tampa, FL

21 Reviews for Buds Blooms & Beyond

21 Buds Blooms & Beyond Reviews

Margo · Married on 02/17/2018

Mary Conte and her Team are amazing! They produced beautiful flowers with only one month's notice. I cried with happiness when the flowers were delivered as I was shocked by their beauty. You can tell that this company cares about their clients and product. You can put your trust in Buds, Blooms and Beyond!

Arlene · Married on 11/11/2017

Mary was so wonderful and patient with me! I must have changed my mind a million times about the flowers. She did an amazing job and the bouquets were exactly as the pictures I sent her. I was a long distance bride so we did a lot of emailing. She was always prompt in answering all my questions and making changes.

Buds Blooms & Beyond 1
    Buds Blooms & Beyond 2
    Buds Blooms & Beyond 3

Joe · Married on 05/23/2017

Very professional service and great at responding to e-mails. Buds, Blooms and Beyond supplied flowers for my wedding day at the Don CeSar and I was very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend them for any future weddings.

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

I had a great experience with the entire Buds, Blooms & Beyond team from the owner to the designer to the delivery team. They created something so uniquely different and beautiful and far exceeded any and all expectations. I highly recommend this team for all occasions and believe in their work 100%.

Lindsey · Married on 12/05/2015

Mary and her team of designers did a fabulous job designing the florals for my wedding. They created garland for the feasting tables, various tables and an art sculpture piece that was just gorgeous and complimented the decor perfectly. I wanted a organic feeling bouquet, with lots of greenery and they nailed it! I only wish they offered a preserving service because it was so stunning.

I worked with Mary directly on various rounds of edits and details and she was great! During the consultation meeting she was extremely helpful in navigating through the various flowers and really cared about my vision. Would definitely recommend this florist to other brides!

Amber · Married on 10/08/2015

Mary and her team show amazing creativity and top notch professionalism. I had a beach wedding, and the centerpieces that they created were breathtaking! Cannot stress enough the quality and creativity they provide in their decorations. Highly recommended!

Cara · Married on 10/03/2015

I used Buds Blooms & Beyond for my wedding flowers and I couldn't have been happier with my decision! I went in to meet with Mary having virtually no idea what I wanted and she was beyond patient, showing me tons of flowers, arrangements, suggestions, etc until I found what I had envisioned. I knew I was in good hands but when I walked into my venue on my wedding day it took my breath away. The centerpieces, pew pieces, bar arrangements...everything was gorgeous! My bouquet was exactly what I had hoped it would be and more. I would highly recommend Buds Blooms & Beyond for your wedding florist. You'll be in great hands!!

Sandra · Married on 02/28/2015

I cannot RAVE enough about Buds Blooms & Beyond!! For the moment I stepped into the shop I felt welcomed! Not only did they provide fantastic professional service, but also PERSONALIZED my every opinion, need and want for my special day. Buds Blooms & Beyond went way ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations! I could have not been more satisfied with my floral decor on my wedding day, EVERYONE was RAVING about it! Thank you Buds Blooms & Beyond for be so fantastic and helping me make my wedding dreams a reality!! :))

-Sandra Crumbley

Ashley · Married on 02/01/2015

Mary is absolutely wonderful. She is so sweet and works with whatever budget you have to work with you. She made mine and my girls bouquets BEAUTIFUL. I was so pleased with the arrangements. Could not ask for a better floral company. She was quick to respond to any emails after we had our consultation and I was so relieved to have her as my floral service. She made my big day that much better. Thank you Mary! Love Ashley ( John VonHof's step daughter. )

Aimee · Married on 12/27/2014

I used Buds Blooms & Beyond for the flowers for my wedding. During my first meeting, I took in pictures of the ideas that I had, and they were able to work with my budget to create what I was visualizing. We did not have extensive flowers for our wedding, but they did a wonderful job with bouquets, boutineers, and flower girl petals. Everything was delivered to our location, on time, even early, and they were gorgeous! If you are looking for a great florist, I would definitely look into Buds Blooms & Beyond!

Nancy · Married on 10/04/2014

From our initial consultation to our wedding day, dealing with Buds Blooms & Beyond was absolutely fantastic. I loved the flowers and they were so beautiful and they exceeded my expectations.

Ann · Married on 06/14/2014

Mary and her entire team were phenomenal! The flower arrangements that they designed totally fulfilled what I dreamt of and exceeded my expectations. They were so accommodating and patient the entire time. The designers got my vision perfectly! I was obsessed with my own bouquet the most. My wedding was amazing and I really appreciate Buds Blooms and Beyond for helping it be that way!

natali · Married on 03/22/2014

Our wedding was on March 22, 2014 and we utilized the services of Buds, Blooms & Beyond for our floral arrangements. The bouquets, boutonnieres and mother's floral wristlets were AMAZING! They turned out to be beautiful!! I wanted to say thank you! to Mary Conte and her whole team for delivering the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen!... A couple of my guests were soooo amazed at how fresh the WHOLE RECEPTION room smelled... Actually, one of them told me "The moment I walked in... I was able to smell all the beautiful flowers you have on display! Kudos to your florist!! they did an amazing job!" I was so delighted!! And excited that they appreciated that extra touch in our ballroom, I didn't expect anyone to come say something to me about it but it happened and it made me feel great.
    I will definitely recommend Buds, Blooms & Beyond to all my friends and family!!!

Thank you Mary Conte and everyone at your location!!!
    Love,
    Natali & TJ Hammer

Gina · Married on 10/26/2013

I was recommended by our wedding venue to Buds Blooms & Beyond and I cannot express how happy I am that we chose them as our flower vendor. Mary Conte is the sweetest woman and was so unbelievably helpful in choosing the perfect flowers for our special day. From the bouquets and boutonnières to the ceremony arrangements and reception centerpieces, everything was absolutely stunning and I look forward to working with Mary again for future events. I would HIGHLY recommend Buds Blooms & Beyond to any bride out there!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Buds Blooms & Beyond's reply:

We are so blessed that you chose our team for your special day!
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 10/13/2013

I can't explain enough how much I loved and enjoyed working with buds, blooms and beyond. They made our experience just amazing! They worked with my step-mom and I to get exactly what we wanted and the flowers that I needed!

The moment I saw my bouquet sitting in the bridal suite, tears rolled down my eyes. It was gorgeous. Every flower arrangement was amazingly gorgeous and phenomenal. Thank you !

Virginia Lynne · Married on 10/12/2013

Carlos did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. My bridal bouquet had just the right balance of color with Picasso Calla Lillys, white Roses and light blue Hydrangea. My daughter's bouquet complimented mine without being a replica with mini plum Calla Lillys. My husband's boutonnière was lovely as well as a single Picasso Calla Lilly. The flowers were ready ahead of time and this florist was the most reasonably priced and friendliest of all the shops I visited. I highly recommend them.

Hillary · Married on 10/12/2013

Buds, Blooms & Beyond were recommend to us by our wedding venue, plus we met Mary at one of the local bridal shows. Mary and her team did a fantastic job on all of the flowers for my wedding! Everything turned out so much better than what I had expected! I had to make some changes after our first meeting and they were so helpful each step of the way. There are not enough words to express the quality of service! I highly recommend Buds, Blooms & Beyond for any of your flower needs! Thank you again for everything!

samantha · Married on 11/10/2012

Buds, Blooms and Beyond was my very first vendor I booked for my wedding. As soon as I met Mary at a bridal show and saw her work I knew I had to have her do my flowers. She and her team were amazing! I completely changed my colors about 6 months before the wedding and Mary spent a ton of time sitting back down with me going over every detail, pulling samples, emailing me pictures. Everyone commented that my flowers were the most beautiful thing they had ever seen. It truly settle entire mood for my wedding ceremony and reception. I am so happy I used this company. Thank you Mary!

Samantha

Barbara · Married on 06/04/2011

Service is great. Bouquet was beautiful. Corsages were a little TOO big and heavy. Overall, I was pleased with the outcome.

Jackie · Married on 11/09/2013

I couldn't have been more pleased with the flowers on my wedding day. I had a consultation with Carlos and he made the entire experience fun and carefree. Most brides that are planning their own wedding can be overwhelmed and stressed. Buds, Blooms & Beyond provided me the most friendly environment with a very reasonable price point. The staff goes above and beyond with touching base with you throughout the process and even providing gratitude for choosing them as your florist by sending cards. They know how to make you feel special during this amazing time in your life. I have already recommended several brides to use them : ) Thanks BB&B!!