Buds Blooms & Beyond Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Cindy
    Cindy C. Married on 11/06/2021

Excellent!

Mary, Sherri and Bradley did a fabulous job on our wedding! All of the guests commented on the beautiful flower displays. Sherri and Bradley were great when we had to make a change on the display for our ceremony due to weather. Thanks Buds, Blooms & Beyond!
    Stacy N. Married on 03/26/2021

Great Florist!

Buds Blooms and Beyond did a fabulous job creating my bridal bouquet and my husband’s boutonniere. We had a small intimate wedding and they treated us like any other client who might have a larger order. They took time to get to know my wishes and executed perfectly. During our initial design meeting, they brought out actual flowers to give me an idea of what the bouquet would look like. Their staff is friendly and so caring. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding.
    Margaret S. Married on 03/20/2021

Beautiful arrangements

Michelle was very attentive and created the most beautiful bouquets for my daughters wedding. They were so beautiful.

Buds Blooms & Beyond's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us know!! We truly appreciate you.
    Congratulations and we wish them all the best!!
    The BBB & B Team
  • Ilisa
    Ilisa C. Married on 10/31/2020

Wedding flowers

They were wonderful in helping my perfect bouquet for ceremony. I live in Miami but got married in Tampa and we communicated often and always responded quickly. All wedding flowers were perfect and good price. 🌻
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 11/14/2019

Best Vendor In Town

Very precessional. Everything is perfect. Mary and the other lady was very considerate and gave me extra flowers i highly recommend this vendor ladies get your flowers from them look nowhere else
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 06/22/2019

Very Satisfied!!

The bouquet I received was absolutely beautiful. It looks exactly like the photo I sent for referral. Would definitely recommend

Buds Blooms & Beyond's reply:

Nicole, we are so happy your bouquet was as you wanted, Congratulations and thank you for allowing us to part of your most special day!!! The staff at Buds, Blooms & Beyond!!! We wish you many years of many blessings!!!
    Margo Married on 02/17/2018
    Mary Conte and her Team are amazing! They produced beautiful flowers with only one month's notice. I cried with happiness when the flowers were delivered as I was shocked by their beauty. You can tell that this company cares about their clients and product. You can put your trust in Buds, Blooms and Beyond!
    Arlene Married on 11/11/2017
    Mary was so wonderful and patient with me! I must have changed my mind a million times about the flowers. She did an amazing job and the bouquets were exactly as the pictures I sent her. I was a long distance bride so we did a lot of emailing. She was always prompt in answering all my questions and making changes.
    Joe Married on 05/23/2017
    Very professional service and great at responding to e-mails. Buds, Blooms and Beyond supplied flowers for my wedding day at the Don CeSar and I was very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend them for any future weddings.
    Nicole Married on 10/29/2016
    I had a great experience with the entire Buds, Blooms & Beyond team from the owner to the designer to the delivery team. They created something so uniquely different and beautiful and far exceeded any and all expectations. I highly recommend this team for all occasions and believe in their work 100%.
    Lindsey Married on 12/05/2015
    Mary and her team of designers did a fabulous job designing the florals for my wedding. They created garland for the feasting tables, various tables and an art sculpture piece that was just gorgeous and complimented the decor perfectly. I wanted a organic feeling bouquet, with lots of greenery and they nailed it! I only wish they offered a preserving service because it was so stunning.

I worked with Mary directly on various rounds of edits and details and she was great! During the consultation meeting she was extremely helpful in navigating through the various flowers and really cared about my vision. Would definitely recommend this florist to other brides!
    Amber Married on 10/08/2015
    Mary and her team show amazing creativity and top notch professionalism. I had a beach wedding, and the centerpieces that they created were breathtaking! Cannot stress enough the quality and creativity they provide in their decorations. Highly recommended!
    Cara Married on 10/03/2015
    I used Buds Blooms & Beyond for my wedding flowers and I couldn't have been happier with my decision! I went in to meet with Mary having virtually no idea what I wanted and she was beyond patient, showing me tons of flowers, arrangements, suggestions, etc until I found what I had envisioned. I knew I was in good hands but when I walked into my venue on my wedding day it took my breath away. The centerpieces, pew pieces, bar arrangements...everything was gorgeous! My bouquet was exactly what I had hoped it would be and more. I would highly recommend Buds Blooms & Beyond for your wedding florist. You'll be in great hands!!
    Sandra Married on 02/28/2015
    I cannot RAVE enough about Buds Blooms & Beyond!! For the moment I stepped into the shop I felt welcomed! Not only did they provide fantastic professional service, but also PERSONALIZED my every opinion, need and want for my special day. Buds Blooms & Beyond went way ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations! I could have not been more satisfied with my floral decor on my wedding day, EVERYONE was RAVING about it! Thank you Buds Blooms & Beyond for be so fantastic and helping me make my wedding dreams a reality!! :))

-Sandra Crumbley
    Ashley Married on 02/01/2015
    Mary is absolutely wonderful. She is so sweet and works with whatever budget you have to work with you. She made mine and my girls bouquets BEAUTIFUL. I was so pleased with the arrangements. Could not ask for a better floral company. She was quick to respond to any emails after we had our consultation and I was so relieved to have her as my floral service. She made my big day that much better. Thank you Mary! Love Ashley ( John VonHof's step daughter. )
    Aimee Married on 12/27/2014
    I used Buds Blooms & Beyond for the flowers for my wedding. During my first meeting, I took in pictures of the ideas that I had, and they were able to work with my budget to create what I was visualizing. We did not have extensive flowers for our wedding, but they did a wonderful job with bouquets, boutineers, and flower girl petals. Everything was delivered to our location, on time, even early, and they were gorgeous! If you are looking for a great florist, I would definitely look into Buds Blooms & Beyond!
    Nancy Married on 10/04/2014
    From our initial consultation to our wedding day, dealing with Buds Blooms & Beyond was absolutely fantastic. I loved the flowers and they were so beautiful and they exceeded my expectations.
    Ann Married on 06/14/2014
    Mary and her entire team were phenomenal! The flower arrangements that they designed totally fulfilled what I dreamt of and exceeded my expectations. They were so accommodating and patient the entire time. The designers got my vision perfectly! I was obsessed with my own bouquet the most. My wedding was amazing and I really appreciate Buds Blooms and Beyond for helping it be that way!
    Natali Married on 03/22/2014
    Our wedding was on March 22, 2014 and we utilized the services of Buds, Blooms & Beyond for our floral arrangements. The bouquets, boutonnieres and mother's floral wristlets were AMAZING! They turned out to be beautiful!! I wanted to say thank you! to Mary Conte and her whole team for delivering the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen!... A couple of my guests were soooo amazed at how fresh the WHOLE RECEPTION room smelled... Actually, one of them told me "The moment I walked in... I was able to smell all the beautiful flowers you have on display! Kudos to your florist!! they did an amazing job!" I was so delighted!! And excited that they appreciated that extra touch in our ballroom, I didn't expect anyone to come say something to me about it but it happened and it made me feel great.
    I will definitely recommend Buds, Blooms & Beyond to all my friends and family!!!

Thank you Mary Conte and everyone at your location!!!
    Love,
    Natali & TJ Hammer
    Gina Married on 10/26/2013
    I was recommended by our wedding venue to Buds Blooms & Beyond and I cannot express how happy I am that we chose them as our flower vendor. Mary Conte is the sweetest woman and was so unbelievably helpful in choosing the perfect flowers for our special day. From the bouquets and boutonnières to the ceremony arrangements and reception centerpieces, everything was absolutely stunning and I look forward to working with Mary again for future events. I would HIGHLY recommend Buds Blooms & Beyond to any bride out there!!

Buds Blooms & Beyond's reply:

We are so blessed that you chose our team for your special day!
  • Kendall
    Kendall Married on 10/13/2013
    I can't explain enough how much I loved and enjoyed working with buds, blooms and beyond. They made our experience just amazing! They worked with my step-mom and I to get exactly what we wanted and the flowers that I needed!

The moment I saw my bouquet sitting in the bridal suite, tears rolled down my eyes. It was gorgeous. Every flower arrangement was amazingly gorgeous and phenomenal. Thank you !
    Hillary Married on 10/12/2013
    Buds, Blooms & Beyond were recommend to us by our wedding venue, plus we met Mary at one of the local bridal shows. Mary and her team did a fantastic job on all of the flowers for my wedding! Everything turned out so much better than what I had expected! I had to make some changes after our first meeting and they were so helpful each step of the way. There are not enough words to express the quality of service! I highly recommend Buds, Blooms & Beyond for any of your flower needs! Thank you again for everything!
    Virginia L. Married on 10/12/2013
    Carlos did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. My bridal bouquet had just the right balance of color with Picasso Calla Lillys, white Roses and light blue Hydrangea. My daughter's bouquet complimented mine without being a replica with mini plum Calla Lillys. My husband's boutonnière was lovely as well as a single Picasso Calla Lilly. The flowers were ready ahead of time and this florist was the most reasonably priced and friendliest of all the shops I visited. I highly recommend them.
    Samantha Married on 11/10/2012
    Buds, Blooms and Beyond was my very first vendor I booked for my wedding. As soon as I met Mary at a bridal show and saw her work I knew I had to have her do my flowers. She and her team were amazing! I completely changed my colors about 6 months before the wedding and Mary spent a ton of time sitting back down with me going over every detail, pulling samples, emailing me pictures. Everyone commented that my flowers were the most beautiful thing they had ever seen. It truly settle entire mood for my wedding ceremony and reception. I am so happy I used this company. Thank you Mary!

Samantha
  • User2658597 2+ years ago
    Mary did a great job. Our consultation was very helpful and she helped me design all of the bouquets and flowers for my wedding. She listened to my thoughts and showed me examples and offered her expertise. The flowers arrived on time and were absolutely beautiful!