Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat Reviews

Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 6
Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 7
  • Megan

Megan Manes · Married on 09/15/2018

Speechless Bride- Truly Amazing Flowers by Pat!

Pat was truly amazing! She focused on every little detail and was great at keeping open communication with me (bride). She understood my vision and my flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! The colors made my wedding photos fabulous and I received so many complaints on the colors ad the flower selection Pat used. I couldn't have ben any happier with the outcome! Highly recommend!

Jamie · Married on 07/27/2018

Flowers were absolutely beautiful, exactly what I asked for. Set up for the ceremony was beautiful, and very flexible for day of inside or outside wedding!

MICHELLE · Married on 06/22/2018

Pat created beautiful flower arrangements for our summer wedding. They were unique, colorful, and strategically designed to coordinate together. She was very personable and helped create my vision within a budget.

Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 8
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 15
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 16
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 17

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Awesome experience. Great florist to work with.

Jannie · Married on 05/26/2018

Pat was just absolutely wonderful to work with! I originally wasn’t going to do real flowers, but I’m so glad I did! She worked within my budget and they were stunning!! We got so many compliments! Everyone took home a centerpiece! Our bouquets were exactly what I was looking for! Everything was just so beautiful!

Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 18
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 19

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2018

Pat was very flexible with the planning process. We appreciated looking at other weddings she had done to help us get ideas.

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2018

Pat at Bucks County Roses did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. She went above and beyond to makes my flower dreams come true and helped me make decisions along the way. The deliveries were timely which made the day go even smoother. I would definitely recommend Pat at Bucks County Roses.

Erica · Married on 03/16/2018

Patti did a fantastic job for our wedding! We were married in March at Normandy farms and wanted a classic but rustic feel and she went above and beyond our expectations! Very kind to work with, answered all our questions and was able to show us photos and in person options we could do! Hi highly recommend patti for any occasion!!

Rachael · Married on 09/29/2017

Pat did an amazing job creating my vision! The process was easier than I had ever imagined. We did not stop receiving compliments the entire night on how beautiful the floral arrangements were, as well as our bouquets. I have already recommended her to several friends who have upcoming weddings. She truly made our wedding a day to remember.

Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 20
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 21
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 22

Colleen · Married on 07/22/2017

Pat was wonderful to work with since the day we first met with her! She immediately understood my daughter's "vision" of her wedding day and went beyond our expectations in creating her romantic/elegant theme! Our guests raved about our centerpieces and the bridal party's bouquets were gorgeous! My daughter's bouquet of blush and ivory roses was exactly what she dreamed of!!! Thanks again Pat for helping to make Courtney's wedding day a dream come true!

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2017

Fantastic!!! My husband and I were married on 5/28/2017 and Pat from Bucks County Roses was our florist. From the second we reached out to her to set up a meeting, she was extremely prompt, and very professional. During our initial meeting with Pat, I went in with not a very clear idea of what I wanted, just some inspiration photos and some colors we were thinking of. She instantly knew what I wanted and asked all the right questions. I felt so comfortable with her and I trusted her %100. The flowers for our wedding were AMAZING! So beautiful, great quality, and exactly what I pictured. Thank you Pat!

Jodie · Married on 05/28/2017

Working with Pat was an absolute DREAM! I showed her pictures of my inspiration, and we met to discuss what it is that I was looking for. Through our conversations and meetings, she totally got me. She understood the theme I was going for, and she ran with all of the ideas and made them come to life. My flowers were breathtaking. I'm not even sure if breathtaking is a strong enough word to describe how amazing they were. Perfect--everything about my flowers was perfect. She is extremely professional, quick with responding, and overall fantastic! I would highly recommend her services!!!

Bridget · Married on 05/20/2017

Pat did a great job on the flowers for my sisters wedding. She was so helpful, and we got so many compliments on the bouquets, and centerpieces. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends and family.

• Chlo

Chlo · Married on 05/06/2017

Pat at Weddings by Pat Bucks County Roses made my wedding day absolutely breathtaking. From start to finish, I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. She was so helpful with everything from the little details to the big plans. Her sense of style helped to pull all of my floral together to make my dream come true. I truly felt as though Pat was an essential figure in helping my fairy tale wedding come true. My flowers were phenomenal all around and I received numerous compliments on the floral arrangements, bouquets and arch way from my wedding. The flowers were perfect as was the experience of working with Weddings by Pat. Thank you so much for making my 5-6-17 wedding a dream come true.

Marney · Married on 04/01/2017

Pat is wonderful to work with and does amazing work. I wasn't too sure of what I truly wanted, but I showed her a few photos of colors and she made everything come to life. The flowers were perfect and everything I wanted. She is reasonable and pays attention to every detail. Highly recommend!

Kasey · Married on 03/25/2017

Pat truly made my wedding day flower dreams come true. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you for my extra bling!!

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2016

Pat made our wedding flower dreams come to life! She created exactly what I had envisioned and more. She was extremely responsive throughout the whole process and was a pleasure to work with

Working with pat was a great experience! She worked with my budget and still gave me EXACTLY what I asked for. My floral arrangements were beyond beautiful. She helped make my wedding dream a reality.

Alyce · Married on 11/05/2016

Pat is simply the best! I am no flower expert- I can barely telll you the difference between a daisy and a lily- but she understood our vision and captured it so perfectly. I actually cried when she delivered our bouquets. She's creative and such a perfectionist. Your wedding day will be in the hands of the best of the best. Knowing that will make any bride feel at ease. Thank you Pat!

• Kristy

Kristy · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough great things about my experience with Pat during the entire process of planning our wedding!! Her attention to detail is something I will be forever in awe about. She transformed the space that we had for our ceremony and reception into something completely unique and totally US! The ceremony flowers, reception centerpieces, bridal party bouquets and groomsmen boutonnières were absolutely spectacular. We have continued to receive SO many compliments on how beautiful our flowers were from our special day! She was so thoughtful with my vision and gave a lot of guidance during the planning process, which we were grateful for. Pats work came highly recommended and I would recommend her over and over again to any couple looking for a florist who is professional, detail oriented and so thoughtful!

Jordan · Married on 09/17/2016

This five-star rating is definitely deserved in every way. Pat was so patient and helpful with me and she is very detail oriented. She had such a good vision as to what I was looking for in my wedding flowers. She is very creative too. The flowers looked better than I even expected. I would use her again for another event. She even let me see the flowers she would be using a few days prior to the wedding. She was on time the day of the event. The weeks leading up to the wedding I was sending quite a few emails and she was very quick to respond to me!! Thanks again Pat!

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Pat's work is absolutely incredible!! She spent almost two hours with us for our first consultation and covered every single detail of the wedding. She had great ideas for the ceremony and reception. She listened to our extravagant center piece idea and helped us to brainstorm the design. Then, she worked with us multiple times after that to design our centerpieces, even going to the venue on the day of the wedding to add flowers to them. We couldn't have asked for a better person to make our day so beautiful. We received so many compliments on the bouquets. The flowers were the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. If you want a wedding florist that will listen, be responsive, and wow you with her work then go to Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat!

Natasha · Married on 09/03/2016

Pat did an amazing job for my wedding at crossing vineyards. The Flowers were beautiful. I wanted a very natural look with whites & greens. Pat took my inspiration and made it even more beautiful than I could even imagine. Pat was great to work with. Thank you!!!

Cindy · Married on 08/13/2016

Pat is great to work with. She is calm, patient, and full of creative ideas. Received so many compliments from my guests on how beautiful the flowers were.

Robin · Married on 07/23/2016

We had a great experience with Pat!! The flowers were absolutely beautiful from the magnificent church pieces, to the reception center pieces, to all the bouquets, and boutonnières!! They were in bloom, and fresh and tied in perfectly with everything!! The price was right and Pat's customer service, professionalism and punctuality was wonderful, truly top notch!! We felt like we could trust her and asked for her advice for a lot of the details, she did not steer us wrong. I would recommend Pat to any family member or friend!! Thank you for helping make our wedding perfect!!!