Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat Reviews

Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 6
Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Splane · Married on 07/26/2019

Simply the BEST-turns your vision into reality

I had the pleasure of working with Pat for my wedding this past July at Cescaphe's new venue, The Lucy. Pat did a PERFECT job turning my vision into reality. I knew I wanted a classic, romantic theme and Pat asked all the right questions and made wonderful recommendations to complement this. The best part of working with Pat is that it was EASY. She took the stress out of worrying about the flowers and allowed me to focus on (and worry!) about other wedding things. From planning to execution, Pat nailed it. I cannot recommend her enough for a wedding. If you want the flowers at your wedding to look absolutely stunning and the process to be as pain free as possible, hire Pat immediately!!! Thank you, Pat!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 17
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Pinciotti · Married on 06/14/2019

Gorgeous flowers ! Couldn’t ask for better service

Pat was not only a pleasure to work with, but went above and beyond to make sure all the details were perfect. She was able to take my vision and make it a reality. She responded to all of my questions quickly and sent me tons of pictures for a visual. She was honest and the flowers were perfect. Everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Mary

mary feighan · Married on 05/18/2019

Best decision we made in wedding planning!

Pat is the best, my husband and I are so lucky to have worked with her!! All of the bouquets and arrangements were perfect and the flowers were so fresh. We received many compliments from guests that they had never seen such open and fresh roses at a wedding. Working with Pat was incredibly easy as well, as she is so kind and creative. Ahead of our consultation, I shared with her some inspiration pictures and when I arrived to our meeting she had already created a display of exactly what I was picturing – but more beautiful! I couldn’t believe how well she understood what I was envisioning. She easily guided me through many details and decisions and it was probably the easiest part of our wedding planning. I’ll never forget walking into my reception for the first time and seeing all of the gorgeous arrangements and flowers everywhere, we were blown away by how beautiful it was! She also decorated my bridal shower and it was out of this world stunning and creative – she truly transformed the space! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 18
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 19
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 20

Kathleen · Married on 11/21/2018

Excellent!

Everything was beautiful! All flowers were delivered on time. So much attention to detail!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Demi · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Fall Wedding Flowers!

We can’t thank Pat enough for making our wedding so beautiful. She went above and beyond! We had to change the ceremony to indoors last minute but she was able to create a beautiful scene for us! The flowers were beautiful! I didn’t want to put my bouquet down! We can’t thank you enough Pat!!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning designs and arrangements

Pat at Bucks County Roses did a beautiful job with the flowers at our wedding. At our initial consultation, the only thing I knew was that I wanted blush and ivory colored flowers and lots of them! Little did I know exactly how many shades or types of flowers come in those colors. Pat expertly guided me and even gave great suggestions that took everything to the next level. Her designs and arrangements absolutely blew me away on our wedding day. They were jam packed with lots of flowers and looked stunning.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 21
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 22
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 23
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 24

Aimee Ring · Married on 11/03/2018

beautiful flowers

Pat is wonderful to work with. She has such creative ideas and the flowers, from the bouquets to the centerpieces are amazing. Pat also did the flowers for the bridal shower. I had made vases that looked like a bridal gown. The flowers that Pat chose, only with the little veil that she added were the talk of the shower. Can't thank her enough!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 25
  • Megan

Megan Manes · Married on 09/15/2018

Speechless Bride- Truly Amazing Flowers by Pat!

Pat was truly amazing! She focused on every little detail and was great at keeping open communication with me (bride). She understood my vision and my flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! The colors made my wedding photos fabulous and I received so many complaints on the colors ad the flower selection Pat used. I couldn't have ben any happier with the outcome! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sandra Wolf Haimovitz · Married on 08/12/2018

Our Wedding Day Flowers

Pat from Bucks County Roses was amazing. We totally connected and she knew exactly what I wanted. On our wedding day the flowers were so beautiful and she again was so amazing. If you want roses for your flowers Bucks County Roses is the only place to go and Pat is the only person to deal with .. She has a sparkling personality!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Jamie · Married on 07/27/2018

Flowers were absolutely beautiful, exactly what I asked for. Set up for the ceremony was beautiful, and very flexible for day of inside or outside wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2018

MICHELLE · Married on 06/22/2018

Pat created beautiful flower arrangements for our summer wedding. They were unique, colorful, and strategically designed to coordinate together. She was very personable and helped create my vision within a budget.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 33
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 34
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 35

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Awesome experience. Great florist to work with.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Jannie · Married on 05/26/2018

Pat was just absolutely wonderful to work with! I originally wasn’t going to do real flowers, but I’m so glad I did! She worked within my budget and they were stunning!! We got so many compliments! Everyone took home a centerpiece! Our bouquets were exactly what I was looking for! Everything was just so beautiful!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 36
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 37

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2018

Pat was very flexible with the planning process. We appreciated looking at other weddings she had done to help us get ideas.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2018

Pat at Bucks County Roses did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. She went above and beyond to makes my flower dreams come true and helped me make decisions along the way. The deliveries were timely which made the day go even smoother. I would definitely recommend Pat at Bucks County Roses.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Erica · Married on 03/16/2018

Patti did a fantastic job for our wedding! We were married in March at Normandy farms and wanted a classic but rustic feel and she went above and beyond our expectations! Very kind to work with, answered all our questions and was able to show us photos and in person options we could do! Hi highly recommend patti for any occasion!!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • TESS

TESS · Married on 11/13/2017

Amazing Experience!

We had the pleasure of working with Pat for a "Rosé Before The Big Day" themed bridal shower. She made what would have been a stressful situation a fun and relaxing experience. We could not have asked for a better vendor to work with! She was quite knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and made the whole process seamless from beginning to end. She had fresh ideas and her creativity was off the charts. We found her roses to be exquisite, just like her service. I would highly recommend working with Pat for any event.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 38
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 39

Rachael · Married on 09/29/2017

Pat did an amazing job creating my vision! The process was easier than I had ever imagined. We did not stop receiving compliments the entire night on how beautiful the floral arrangements were, as well as our bouquets. I have already recommended her to several friends who have upcoming weddings. She truly made our wedding a day to remember.

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 40
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 41
    Bucks County Roses Weddings by Pat 42

Colleen · Married on 07/22/2017

Pat was wonderful to work with since the day we first met with her! She immediately understood my daughter's "vision" of her wedding day and went beyond our expectations in creating her romantic/elegant theme! Our guests raved about our centerpieces and the bridal party's bouquets were gorgeous! My daughter's bouquet of blush and ivory roses was exactly what she dreamed of!!! Thanks again Pat for helping to make Courtney's wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2017

Fantastic!!! My husband and I were married on 5/28/2017 and Pat from Bucks County Roses was our florist. From the second we reached out to her to set up a meeting, she was extremely prompt, and very professional. During our initial meeting with Pat, I went in with not a very clear idea of what I wanted, just some inspiration photos and some colors we were thinking of. She instantly knew what I wanted and asked all the right questions. I felt so comfortable with her and I trusted her %100. The flowers for our wedding were AMAZING! So beautiful, great quality, and exactly what I pictured. Thank you Pat!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Jodie · Married on 05/28/2017

Working with Pat was an absolute DREAM! I showed her pictures of my inspiration, and we met to discuss what it is that I was looking for. Through our conversations and meetings, she totally got me. She understood the theme I was going for, and she ran with all of the ideas and made them come to life. My flowers were breathtaking. I'm not even sure if breathtaking is a strong enough word to describe how amazing they were. Perfect--everything about my flowers was perfect. She is extremely professional, quick with responding, and overall fantastic! I would highly recommend her services!!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Bridget · Married on 05/20/2017

Pat did a great job on the flowers for my sisters wedding. She was so helpful, and we got so many compliments on the bouquets, and centerpieces. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Sent on 10/21/2017
  • Chlo

Chlo · Married on 05/06/2017

Pat at Weddings by Pat Bucks County Roses made my wedding day absolutely breathtaking. From start to finish, I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. She was so helpful with everything from the little details to the big plans. Her sense of style helped to pull all of my floral together to make my dream come true. I truly felt as though Pat was an essential figure in helping my fairy tale wedding come true. My flowers were phenomenal all around and I received numerous compliments on the floral arrangements, bouquets and arch way from my wedding. The flowers were perfect as was the experience of working with Weddings by Pat. Thank you so much for making my 5-6-17 wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Marney · Married on 04/01/2017

Pat is wonderful to work with and does amazing work. I wasn't too sure of what I truly wanted, but I showed her a few photos of colors and she made everything come to life. The flowers were perfect and everything I wanted. She is reasonable and pays attention to every detail. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kasey · Married on 03/25/2017

Pat truly made my wedding day flower dreams come true. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you for my extra bling!!

Sent on 10/27/2017