Bubble Photography Reviews

7 | North Charleston, SC

7 Reviews for Bubble Photography

1 User photo

Ayshia · Married on 04/28/2018

Excellent Vow renewal shots.

Tristan is very professional and personable. He communicated consistently with us from the planning stage until the day of the event. He kept everyone laughing while we were taking pictures , and took great shots of everyone. The turnaround time was awesome, pics were delieved prior to the promised delivery date. I highly reccomend Bubble Photography!

Nichole Coaxum-Fleming · Married on 02/13/2016

Amazing Photographer

He has done every event I’ve ever had. I love the way he brings my event to life. When I receive my photos I’m always amaze at how beautiful they are. He also doesn’t miss a thing at your event.

tiffany · Married on 08/08/2015

Bubble Photography rendered excellent service for me. From my bridal shoot to the day of my ceremony. He captured moments that left me in awe. He is very professional and offers quality service. I have also used him for family photos with the same quality service. Book him, you wont regret it!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Santana · Married on 06/14/2014

Tristan is by far one of the BEST photographers I have ever worked with. His professionalism and witty sense of humor just adds to his photo taking talents. He did my bridal portraits along with our wedding and I must say the pictures are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! He captured so many great moments for us and we are so glad that we choice him as our photographer. His prices are very reasonable and he was willing to travel for us. All around just a great person to work with. I highly recommend him!

Santana

Sent on 06/26/2014

Chartara · Married on 05/17/2014

Tristan Keith is an amazing photographer. He took the photos at my wedding as well as my bridal shoot. He was very flexible and paid attention to detail. He wanted to get the perfect shot every time and he did. His prices were very reasonable and my pictures were given to me within a week which was impressive. I would recommend his services to any future bride!

Chartara Richardson

Sent on 11/13/2014

This is the best photographer hands down. Tristan Keith!!! My family enjoy his customer service.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Courtney Jones · Married on 07/21/2012

Bridal and Birthday Party go to guy!

Tristian is very professional and on time. I've have the pleasure of working with him when he first started. On top of that his growth in the business is amazing as well as his work.