28 Reviews for BU makeup

Natural Makeup (4)
Makeup Trial (3)
Consultations (1)
28 BU makeup Reviews

Migle did an amazing job on my makeup!!! She is professional and listens to what you want. She has great attention to detail and keeps it natural! My bridesmaids said they agreed she did the best makeup out of all the other weddings they'd been in! She did four of us for a great price!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 8/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Migle was sweet, professional, and did a stunning job. I went to sleep in my makeup because wedding and woke up the next morning STILL looking perfect. She takes your suggestions/inspiration photos and fits it to your everyday look to make you the most beautiful version of yourself. Couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Mareli , 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Migle did an amazing job. We had so many people to get through in a short amount of time but she did it and she did it well! I had my make up done at 9AM and it was still perfect for the 4:00PM wedding. She was flexible in what each girl wanted and it was the perfect amount of make up, not too much!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Migle is awesome. I've hired her for my wedding (10/7/17) after she did a stellar job on my makeup trial this weekend! I loved how my makeup looked and it looked great in the engagement photos. Migle was very attentive and listened to what I wanted! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kory, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Migle Watson with BU Makeup. My husband and I were married on 9/18/17 in the West Shore of Lake Tahoe, CA - a destination wedding for us and all of our guests. Finding vendors for a destination wedding seemed daunting at first, but with the help of Wedding Wire, I was able to discover Migle's business. I first contacted Migle directly through Wedding Wire after noticing her reasonable pricing and strong reviews. She was extremely responsive to my initial inquiry. We then set up a "phone interview" - I knew from the moment we spoke that she would be incredible to work with. She took the time to thoughtfully and patiently answer each one of my (many!) questions. Over the phone, Migle exuded professionalism, kindness, and true knowledge of the industry. She impressed me with her extensive experience and the fact that she had previously worked with my photographer, so she knew what style makeup would work best with my photographer's preferences. What resonated with me the most, though, was that Migle's primary focus is to make you feel like YOU - something I had never encountered when previously receiving makeup services at counters like MAC, Clinique, or Laura Mercier.
Migle and I set up a makeup trial during a time when I was visiting the area and was extremely accommodating to my schedule and where I was staying. She genuinely listened to my desires and worked with me to determine my ideal wedding-day look. The day of our wedding, Migle arrived on-time to our venue and was fully prepared. Migle finished all of our services exactly when we needed to be ready for photographs. My four bridesmaids looked and felt stunning - and I've never felt more gorgeous. We had a lot of fun, too! Always listen to Migle when she gives you makeup advice - she knows what she's talking about (I am so glad I listened to you, Migle, and went with the bigger lashes!).
Hire Migle! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Migle is amazing!!!! Even though I didn’t have a hair and makeup trial due to not being in the area till the day of my wedding, she nailed it! I sent her photos of what I liked and what I was looking for and the meet all my expectations and my matron of honors. I gave her full trust with my makeup as I didn’t know which way to go and it exceeded what I was looking for. The makeup held up the entire night and so did my hair. My matron of honor hair and make up lasted all night as well. Si ve my wedding party was so small, literally just ya two, she worked with doing my flower girls hair and her sisters hair. I definitely recommend her to any future brides, she won’t disappoint you!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Migle was an absolute dream to work with- I loved her no-nonsense attitude and calming demeanor. I had (7) bridesmaids, (2) moms, (1) future sister-in-law and a personal attendant who all wanted some sort of beauty boost on my wedding day and Migle, along with Jessica, her amazing hairstyling accomplice- took it all in stride. They came all the way out to our venue in the Mammoth Mountains from Tahoe, arrived early, and proceeded to make everyone in my party look their very best. I cannot tell you how nice it was to have such a talented artist onsite for our day. Each girl had a different idea of what they wanted and Migle made us look flawless. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about BU Makeup, do not hesitate to book her or her team!!

Profile Picture Jena, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wow! Where should I start? Migle and Jessica are amazing. Besides the perfect hair and makeup, they made my wedding morning so fun and relaxing. Migle listened and understood exactly what I was looking for. She executed my makeup perfectly and my whole wedding party looked gorgeous.

But let's talk about Migle for a moment. Wow, she is absolutely beautiful but in a very natural way. She is flawless. She has a very calming presence which really helped to calm our nerves. She came prepared and was set up and ready to roll in less than 5 minutes. She is very patient and has a sweet energy about her.

She charged exactly what was quoted with no hidden expenses or surprises. She showed up on time. Her prices are so fair and worth every penny.

Thank you for helping me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Christine , 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Migle was great!! She coordinated everything (hair & makeup) for myself, bridesmaids, groom's mother and my mother. She was very professional and picked two awesome girls to help with hair and makeup. Everyone looked absolutely fantastic. I am so happy to have found Migle!!

Profile Picture Oliva, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Migle is truly amazing!!! She did my makeup for my wedding last weekend and it was perfect! I never felt so beautiful! Migle is extremely talented and has a wonderful personality! I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Makeup

Migle was amazing! My husband and I got married on 7/22/17 at noon in South Lake Tahoe. Migle, along with two hairstylists/makeup artists, came to the room where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. They were able to complete ten full services within hours and the makeup/hair looked amazing. They helped make the day so special for us. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alaina, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I emailed Migle to get information about how much she charged for make-up for the bride and bridesmaids. She's very responsive and she asked me what kind of make-up that I want, so we discuss it all through text and I decided to have a make-up trial with her. With the help of my friend, she gave Migle an instructions since I don't know anything about make-up, and she'se very patient and listen to my friend. She always aak if I like the make-up so she can make an adjustment. She did a great job on my trial so I decided to hire her as my make-up artist. After trial she sent me a picture to review if there is anything else I would like to change. I also asked her for help if she knows any hairstylist and she recommend me some hairstylist she knew and that's how I hired my hairstylist because of her help. We had a second trial with the hairstylist and on my wedding day itself everything went smoothly and everybody loved my make-up and got a lot of compliment. She also did my mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, maid of honor, and bridesmaids along with her assistant and everyone loved their make-up and I am so happy that I found Migle on this website and I'm so thankful for her help.

Profile Picture Roxanne, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Migle was amazing, I do not wear make up and she made it look so natural for me!! Everyone loved my make up also!!! And she is very affordable and flexible. Thank you!!

Profile Picture LETITIA, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Migle and her hair lady were absolutely amazing. I was so impressed with both of them. Migle was very responsive during the planning process (even up to the day of!!). I planned the wedding from out of state and did not have a hair or makeup trial before the wedding day. Migle is wonderful and gave me a glamour look, which was exactly what I wanted! My hair looked incredible too!! I would 100% recommend BU Makeup to anyone in the Lake Tahoe area!!

Profile Picture Jay, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I had less than a month to plan my wedding and finding someone to do hair and make-up worried me the most mainly because I did not have time for a trial, considering my wedding was going to take place 4 hours from where I live. I first called vendors from the referred list my venue provided; however, they were all above my budget. Then I stumbled on BU Make-up on Wedding Wire. It didn't have a lot of reviews compared to the others that were on the referred list but what caught my attention was the before and after photos included on the website. I loved the natural look on the ladies. I immediately contacted Migle and she responded quickly. Her prices were reasonable. I asked for more before and after photos and she gladly sent them over. This was all I had to go by since I could not meet with her to do a trial. I told her my problem areas and sent her a picture of myself and the make-up style I like. All our communication was via email and text. On the day of my wedding, she along with her hair stylist arrived early to set-up and took their time to doll me up, including, my mom, my sister, and two flower girls. My make-up was beautiful. She covered all my problem areas without making me look cakey. I've had make-up done before and this was by far the best make-up I've had. Everyone kept saying how beautiful I looked all night. Thanks Migle and Jessica!

Profile Picture Joy, 2/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Migle did makeup for my sisters bridal party - all the girls looked lovely, and she took her time with us where needed. We all looked beautiful, and felt great, even at the end of the evening. Best thing ever - she gave us STRAWS so we could sip our beverages without smudging our lips :)

Profile Picture Roshan, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Migle was very kind and professional. She was open to ideas but was knowledgeable on application per eye shape and was able to customize our looks.

Profile Picture Capri, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved my makeup on wedding day! She did a total of 7 girls and everyone was very happy with how their makeup turned out. Migle did a great job and was very easy to work with. She does trials before the day of if you want. I'm so happy we used her and would definitely recommend others to use her! I know I will be recommending her to my friends and family!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Super professional! Migle researched the lighting to make sure I would look my best. I was very impressed with how natural I looked in photos. She did a great job highlighting my assets & hiding my many flaws! I cannot recommend highly enough!

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Migle couldn't have been more professional or talented - she made my wedding day that much more special. She put all of my friends at ease, made sure their make-up was camera-ready and yet natural, and worked within our timeframe. Her attention to detail was appreciated, and the results were amazing! Coudn't recommend her services more. Thanks Migle!

Profile Picture Jen, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Migle did an awesome job on my wedding make up. She is super nice and patient, especially during such a hectic time. I LOVED my make up and my bridesmaids did too. She was on time, prepared, and just made it all around a great experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Carly, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Migle is awesome! She did my stage makeup for the 2016 Tahoe Show. She met me early in the morning, she was prompt, prepared, and had even researched competition stage makeup looks!!! She was fun to talk with while she worked! I'd definitely use her again!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Migle is the best! She is very professional and conscientious. I felt like my wedding make-up was her priority.

She really worked to ensure my vision came to life. We collaborated by reviewing different make-up styles and looks to determine which was the best option for me - based on my coloring, style and preferences. At my make-up trial, Migle was very open to trying different things and making everything perfect. She accepted my suggestions and made sure I was thrilled with the final product - which I was!

She did all of my engagement shoot make-up as well and even stayed "on set" to do periodic touch-ups. The time and dedication she has is unmatched. She loves what she does and it shows!

I would highly recommend Migle for any make-up needs - wedding, special event, photo shoot, etc. She is reliable, flexible and makes this a fun process.

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/19/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

An absolute doll! Migle was very sweet and professional. It was a pleasure spending time with her while she fancied me up. My makeup looked wonderful and she was ready to go right when I got there!

Profile Picture User7903046, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Migle from BU make-up is absolutely wonderful. It is hard to find people who would be passionate about make up and at the same time give a stellar service. I felt welcomed, appreciated and beautiful! Quite honestly I had no idea what kind of make up I wanted, I just wanted to look beautiful and Migle has done just that. I feel like she has enhanced the my best of features while keeping my make up natural. I got compliments all night long! I would recommend Migle to all of my friends, she gives a spectacular service and her make up skills are insane!

Profile Picture Ruta, 3/19/16, 1 Review