Bryan's Photography Reviews

Bryan's Photography 5
Bryan's Photography 6
Bryan's Photography 7

Dominique · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Day, Filled with Love!

Bryan makes you feel so special and comfortable for your big day! The pictures came out amazing and captured everything from my wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Bryan's Photography 8

Bryan's Photography's reply:

Hi Dominique! Thank you so much for taking the time to write your wonderful review! The love that you and Kewin share was so apparent when capturing every beautiful moment of your winter wedding. This was a wonderful full-circle moment for me having the honor to photograph your parents' 25th wedding anniversary years ago. Your families are so amazing to work with. Thank you again, and please keep in touch for all of your future huge life events!

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

We absolutely loved our experience with Bryan's Photography!!! Every session we had was always amazing and super fun. The quality of professionalism and pictures were awesome!!! We would and will definitely use Bryan's Photography again.

Jennie · Married on 07/07/2018

We had our wedding one week ago (07/07/2018) and Bryan was our photographer. Everything went smoothly and Bryan really helped guide and direct the flow of the whole day. I was glad we didn't have to worry about the timeline because Bryan did the worrying for us! He is very thorough with his shots and always tries to get the best angle, lighting, and positioning. We worked with him previously during two separate engagement shoots - one with just us and one with our two doggies. We have one rescue dog who is scared, but Bryan was very patient working with our dogs. He is also very friendly! For our wedding, it was almost time for Bryan to leave, but he stayed a bit past his time to ensure we got our last few photo shots and from what we saw in a sneak peak, they look like they will turn out great! I highly recommend Bryan and Bryan's Photography!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Bryan's Photography's reply:

Hi Jennie thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Andrew during your 2 engagement sessions and your beautiful wedding. We really appreciate how organized and calm you two were during the wedding planning process, it made our job of capturing your wedding so fun! Thank you again, and please keep in touch and keep us in mind for any of your future photo needs. We would love to work with you again! Best wishes to you newlyweds!

Melanie · Married on 06/10/2018

Bryan and his whole team is so talented! I had them shoot my wedding and every appointment with them was so stress free, relaxing and fun (which you don’t get a lot of while planning a wedding)!They really work with you every step of the way :) this is definitely a family business which makes it that much better. I had four sessions with Bryan and his daughter including a boudoir shoot. I was a little nervous going into that one but the nerves quickly went away as I listened to Bryan teach and explain lighting techniques to his daughter. The whole experience was magical and every single session produced amazing shots. Really my only problem is that I have to choose only 50 pictures for my book and I am in love with way more than 50. My experience with these people has left me feeling so beautiful, and I truly love each and every person working at Bryan’s photography. I feel like they are my family now. Also my husband several of our friends and family are Deaf, Bryan was able to work with them and the interpreters seamlessly which is very impressive also!

Bryan's Photography 9
    Bryan's Photography 10
    Bryan's Photography 11
    Bryan's Photography 12
    Bryan's Photography 13
    Bryan's Photography 14
    Bryan's Photography 15

Luis · Married on 05/27/2018

Bryan's Photography provides excellent service at the right price! I have worked with Bryan on multiple occasions; he is always courteous and professional. We had the opportunity of having Bryan shoot our wedding and his photos were just awesome. He does a great job of setting up perfect picture moments and was more than willing to meet our requests. We also had the pleasure of working with his daughter Breanna who captured beautiful pictures for our newly wed shoot. Altogether, we are very happy with our pictures and we appreciated the service provided. Thank you Bryan, Breanna and Celeste for your service!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Bryan's Photography's reply:

Luis and Jessica- thank you so much for being such a wonderful and loving couple, working with you two during your engagement session, wedding, and newlywed session was truly a dream! We greatly appreciate how communicative you two were with us during the wedding planning process, and couldn't have asked for a more photogenic and playful couple to capture on their wedding day! We really really really appreciate you taking the time to write this glowing review for us. Please keep us in mind for all of your future photo needs, we would love to be able to capture more special moments in your life together! Don't forget to bring Lucky!

Emily · Married on 12/29/2017

I will recommend Bryan’s photography to everyone seeking a photographer! Absolutely excellent in every respect!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Bryan's Photography's reply:

Hello Emily, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of our company! It was our absolute honor to be able to capture your Old Town bridal session and wedding. Thank you for being so fun to work with! Please keep us in mind for all of your future big life moments and events!

Krystal · Married on 10/01/2017

Bryan was amazing. Not only did we get great shots of our wedding and family, but he took the time to do an alternate location to get some special shots of just us. His office was always responsive to our questions and helped us along the way. I felt at ease throughout the whole time and just knew we would have some great pictures to show for it! I think he is one of the best photographers around.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Bryan's Photography 16
    Bryan's Photography 17
    Bryan's Photography 18

Bryan's Photography's reply:

Hi Krystal and Aaron! Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we greatly appreciate the time that you took to write it and post a few of your wedding photos. After working together for professionally for so many years for UNM, it was our honor to be able to photograph your beautiful wedding in Farmington! Thank you for being such a wonderful couple! We can't wait to capture the next big events in your lives together. Thank you again!
  • User6691011 · 1+ year ago

Breanna and Bryan were fantastic!!! They took such good care of us and they put so much attention to detail while taking our photos to ensure they were going to come out perfect. Thank you for all your hard work! We can't wait to see how they came out!!! Dion the DJ was fantastic. Dion and Bryan's photography make such a great team and would suggest them to everyone! Dion read the crowd and got people dancing. I am so glad we went with Dion.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Bryan's Photography's reply:

Hi Aysha! Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Rudy during your wedding planning process and on your big day! We couldn't ask for a more fun couple to work with! We are working on your wedding photos and cannot wait for you to see the final images, we know that you are going to love them!

Andrea · Married on 09/10/2016

We used Bryan's Photography for our photography as well as DJ service and they were absolutely wonderful to work with. They all were very prompt and pleasant to work with. Danielle our photographer was so awesome and she captured all the moments we wanted for our engagement session as well as the wedding day. Dion the DJ was the life of the party at the wedding and he keep everything super fun and kept everything on schedule. I have received so many compliments on how amazing the DJ was and how gorgeous our photos/album are. I cant wait to use them again for other photography needs in the future!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Hello Andrea,
    Thank you so much to you and Kevin for choosing us as your wedding photographers, it was an absolute pleasure to work with the both of you during your entire wedding planning process! We are so happy that you love your Prairie Star wedding day photos and that your guests danced the night away! I am going to let both Danielle and Dion know about your wonderful review!
    Best wishes to you during your wonderful new life as husband and wife!
    Celeste, Bryan's Photography

Danielle · Married on 09/03/2016

Our experience with Bryan's Photography was excellent! The packages are amazing and captured more than I imagined, it included engagement, boudoir, bridal, and wedding day. Bryan went out of his way and spent extra time finding locations, taking beautiful photos and editing them wonderfully, not to mention making us feel comfortable and special throughout the process. Brianna and Celeste were really fun to work with during the boudoir shoot too! We are very happy with all of our photos and beautiful wedding album; we are happy that we have so many memories captured.
    We were also extremely happy with the DJ, Dion. He went above and beyond to keep the reception on track without us having to worry about anything, he even called a vendor to get them setup on time. He was upbeat and friendly the whole evening. He got everyone at the reception involved, surprised us all with a fun serenade addition to the garter toss, and played such fun dance music all night. Dion was great to work with, understood what we wanted, and incorporated so much fun into the reception. We received so many compliments on our DJ Dion and we would recommend him to everyone!

Brian and his team were amazing! They were very flexible and arranged a package that we wanted for our photos, very professional in all encounters. If you book early there is a great discount! Everyone was wonderful to work with and I was so happy that Brian brought his daughter to shot at our wedding as well, she has an amazing eye!

Jaid · Married on 03/26/2016

We booked Bryan's Photography for our photography and DJ services at our wedding. They both went above and beyond! They were fun, friendly, and delivered! We loved the pictures and music. The weather was not ideal, but even in wet grass, Bryan was on the ground getting wet taking great pictures. Dion and Bryan make a great team and we will definitely be using them in our future. They don't disappoint.

Maria · Married on 09/26/2015

Bryan and his staff are very responsive and wonderful to work with. We had a really fun engagement session taking advantage of all the locations in Downtown in Albuquerque. For our wedding, pictures turned out nicely and we've especially enjoyed reliving all the good times when we look through them all! Pricing is very reasonable with many package options to accommodate whatever you need covered.

• I

Isabelle · Married on 08/29/2015

Bryan was very professional during the entire process, from the initial meeting until we got our photos. He absolutely captured our wedding day perfectly! Our pictures came out amazing!

Matthew · Married on 08/08/2015

Bryan was amazing with all his services! Even able to recommend numerous vendors for every aspect of the wedding!

Bryan & his staff are very kind, professional & flexible. They have provided us with quality photos of our engagement session, our save the dates (which we purchase at Bryan's for a reasonable price) & most importantly our wedding! We have beautiful memories of our special day thanks to Bryan & his staff. They were able to capture the beauty of an amazing day! My husband & I are extremely happy with Bryan's Photography & would absolutely recommend them for any special occasion.

Brianna · Married on 05/23/2015

Extremely responsive and cooperative! Pictures are amazing and our feedback and ideas were always heard!

Julie · Married on 11/01/2014

Bryan was so nice we also had his Daughter there that was working the photo booth. The price was really good and i was able to win a prize pack with them and got a better price.

I loved that I was able to get an actual photographer to do our photo booth pictures. Bryan worked so well with is and was nice. No complicates.

We are BEYOND satisfied with the service and photographs we received. Bryan was the nicest, most professional photographer. The price is amazing considering the quality of service. Our wedding was beautifully captured and we are thankful we worked with Bryan's photography.

Bryan's Photography is very accommodating, flexible and nice!!! They are genuine people and always listened to what we wanted. The prices are also very reasonable. The environment of their office is clean and professional.

Incredible photographer, photo's are fabulous and the value for an engagement session as well as the wedding was the best value I found in the Albuquerque area.

Blair · Married on 08/18/2012

I could not have been more pleased with the value, the service, and the finished product! They showed up, blended with the crowd while getting phenomenal pictures, and captured all the special moments! These are the people you want at your wedding! They don't miss a thing! And, their packages are super affordable and worth every penny!

Elka · Married on 09/10/2016

Bryan's photography was excellent! They worked with us and got to know what exactly we were looking for to make our engagement and wedding pictures exactly what we wanted! I highly recommend this vendor!! If you want great quality pictures as well as high quality service, this is the place!! We will definitely be using them for future services.