Bryan Rupp Photography Reviews

54 | Newberg, OR

54 Reviews for Bryan Rupp Photography

Emily · Married on 07/12/2009

Bryan (and Leah) Rupp Photography were amazing to work with and I have never thought twice about having chosen them for my big day. They are extremely talented and completely captured the special moments of my big day. During my search for a photographer I knew that I didn't want just any photographer, I wanted my pictures to be artistic and different from most. I am happy to say that they captured my vision exactly! They were flexible, reliable, and made the whole process go smoothly. Having your pictures taken isn't always the easiest thing but they made it super comfortable and fun.

Sent on 02/23/2010

Sarah · Married on 07/10/2009

Bryan and Leah were amazing! They took the time needed to understand what we were looking for and became our friends while expressing a level of professionalism beyond that of normal wedding vendors; they definitely made our day better and now we can remember it with wonderful pictures forever!

Sent on 02/20/2010

Janna · Married on 06/27/2009

Bryan and Leah not only took beautiful and artistic shots that captured the most memorable and meaningful parts of our wedding, but they are kind, caring individuals that make you feel completely at ease and photogenic. Their portfolio speaks for itself- but the reason all of their pictures are as beautiful as they are is that they transfer a sort of peace into your photoshoots that makes all of the love and joy you have in those moments come out. I could not recommend them more highly- as photographers or people.

Sent on 02/20/2010
  • I

Iris · Married on 08/29/2010

My husband and I hired Bryan to do our engagement and wedding photos. From our first meeting to getting our wedding pictures back, Bryan was nothing but professional, attentive, and just plain great! Our pictures turned out wonderfully, and even our wedding guests commented about how personable and unobtrusive he was! We cannot say enough great things!

Sent on 03/30/2011